Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Will you be getting the Covid Vaccine? Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 5 [67 8 9 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Anketa Forumske teme
Will you be taking the Covid 19 vaccine?
Prijavi se da glasuješ ili da vidiš rezultate ankete
Začetnik Tema: Will you be getting the Covid Vaccine? 262 odgovora
Tymoteusz Wojnarowski
(Grupa Rookie - 62)

Teme: 349
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #151 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 13:28:20 (zadnji uredio7 Sij 2021, 13:29:23 od Tymoteusz Wojnarowski) Citat 
I did my research, and this is what I have found. The vaccine maybe was developed quickly, but the whole mRNA technology has been researched for at least 10 years as far as I know. mRNA technology can't rewrite your DNA, it only forces your cells to create a specific protein for a while and then it dissolves. And this protein somehow triggers your body to learn how to make antibodies that will be good at fighting the real coronavirus infection. At least that is how I understood it.

So yes, I will be getting the vaccine, when I will be able (so probably during summer in Poland) because I am not in the risk group. But I will also take it, because some people can't, because of other health risks, that is why healthy people need to take vaccine so that we won't carry the virus to the people who can't be vaccinated. And that is the argument for any other vaccine as well, it is not just about ourselves, but the whole society.

And I know that maybe it is not 100% working, buy has only 90% success rate if I remember correctly, but it is still a great step in fighting the pandemic.
James Hitchen
(Grupa Amateur - 50)

Teme: 592
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #152 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 15:01:11 Citat 
Quote ( Tymoteusz Wojnarowski @ January 7th 2021,13:28:20 )

I did my research, and this is what I have found. The vaccine maybe was developed quickly, but the whole mRNA technology has been researched for at least 10 years as far as I know. mRNA technology can't rewrite your DNA, it only forces your cells to create a specific protein for a while and then it dissolves. And this protein somehow triggers your body to learn how to make antibodies that will be good at fighting the real coronavirus infection. At least that is how I understood it.

And I know that maybe it is not 100% working, buy has only 90% success rate if I remember correctly, but it is still a great step in fighting the pandemic.

thats a very good description of how it works. Although “dissolving” is maybe a bit generic, it’s a bit more detailed how it goes about its great escape. mRNA research has been going on longer than 10 years but it’s only made significant progress in more recent years and is a quickly developing branch on biology. It all started with the human genome project. the success rate isn’t great because of how sensitive it is to temperatures and heat shocks, and there’s always the risk of the proteins being irregular on the individual leading to a base sequence that is not expected but it’s relatively rare. The main drawback of this approach is if COVId mutates in a way that makes the site of the strain change sequence, in this case the specifically developed vaccine would not work and would have to be changed according to the base changes. I imagine they’ll have targeted sequences in its build up that are unlikely to change over time however they will be restricted by finding unique sections to avoid potential fuck ups.

As far as was known about 2 years ago when I stopped with this stuff it was a very ‘safe’ option in that the potential negative side effects were minimal assuming there wasn’t too many protein productions involved and the target was consistent. At the time it would have been a fairly expensive and complex task to make a simple vaccine using this approach so I think it’s safe to assume there’s been developments since then to make it more economical. Temperature control was the main pain in the ass, proteins would keep becoming denatured because of their temperature sensitivity and trying to apply that in a one time use style situation was near impossible.

while on the subject, I think this route of healthcare will be the future as quite a large number of illnesses including ‘incurable’ genetical illnesses can be improved or totally resolved with this approach, but most are still too complicated to be able to make a genuinely useful effort with. 20 years time and I can guarantee we’ll be doing it.
Lee Ifans
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 3674
  Država:
Venecuela 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (7)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #153 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 15:45:53 (zadnji uredio7 Sij 2021, 20:37:10 od Mick Ridley) Citat 
Quote ( Constantin Heller @ January 7th 2021,03:57:06 )

Also the people who died from Covid are just hiding and will jump out and laugh at you once you're vaccinated! All liars! Wake up sheeple...

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt here and assume this is a really bad attempt at humour but even then, congratulations on being the biggest *moron* in this thread which is really quite the achievement.
Ignacio Belatti
(Grupa Elite)

Teme: 558
  Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (20)
Stari post #154 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 16:53:01 Citat 
Quote ( Ignacio Belatti @ January 6th 2021,16:38:16 )

No, I wont.

Why?

1)Its not tested enough.

2) Its just a flu, not Ebola or Antrax.

3) The majority of "covid" reported deaths that the news daily thow at us are people that die WITH covid, not FROM covid. Any intrahospitalary pneumonia could kill an old patient with complications just as effectively. Im not saying that all cases are like that, but I know of many. I also know cases like a 90 year old woman with 4 pneumonia in her clinic history who had Covid with no symptoms.

Also, I think the numbers are certainly pumped up because of (3). I refuse to jump into a paranoia trend.

Haha 14 downvotes for this. @Paul Brosnan (A53) is downvoted also for similar reasons.

Now, You can downvote this: YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU.
Paul Brosnan
(Grupa Amateur - 53)

Teme: 2143
  Država:
Irska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)
Stari post #155 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 16:55:08 Citat 
Quote ( Ignacio Belatti @ January 7th 2021,16:53:01 )

Haha 14 downvotes for this. @Paul Brosnan (A53) is downvoted also for similar reasons.

Now, You can downvote this: YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU.

I'll give you an upvote for your troubles :0
Thijs Rieken
(Grupa Pro - 23)

Teme: 1042
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #156 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 17:01:27 Citat 
To add to @James Hitchen (A50) the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are aimed at creating 2-3 specific proteins. (I forgot which one does what amount, but one does 3, the other 2)

This is what I read when the British variant came into play and questions arose whether the vaccine would still be useful. From what I read at that time, the mutations in the British variant were NOT in the areas that these 2-3 specific proteins "mimic".

Basically, laymans tems again, the proteins produced thanks to the mRNA vaccine are the same as pieces of the virus, specifically those pieces that penetrate cells in order to get those cells to replicate the virus.
Your bodies' immune system will then make immune cells to attach to these specific proteins, effectively preventing them from being able to penetrate cells.

Very interesting stuff.
Chew Kai Wen
(Grupa Pro - 20)

GPRO Ekipa
Teme: 1870
  Država:
Singapur 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (15)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #157 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 17:01:30 Citat 
It's disappointing to see that some people can actually talk like that considering what is actually going on, even if they are the absolute minority...seriously?!?!

If it hasn't sunk in that this is not "an ordinary flu virus", I would highly advise you to reflect. You might think that you are young and it's nothing big, but it goes beyond just getting the virus. Recent studies have started to show that people who have got infected with Covid have long lasting effects, even if they are a young, healthy individual. Recent studies have found an association of infection by Covid-19 with young age stroke, and that includes healthy, young aged individuals. And let's not even forget the other long term side-effects of Covid-19, including chronic fatigue for months to potentially years after you have recovered. We still don't know much about this virus, so let's not get ahead of ourselves here and act like we know everything about this disease, because we are far from that.

Why the vaccine? The way I see it, the world can really have 3 options (basically what Hans said above):

1) Go into a hyper-lockdown where nobody can leave the house, apart from say buying food or seeking medical treatment. No one likes that, and this is not sustainable long-term, because businesses and livelihoods suffer. And people start getting tired of a lockdown and it loses its effectiveness.

2) Act as if it was a normal flu and go about our daily lives. You get herd immunity that way. But the consequence is that a lot of people will die. The death toll is 1.8m and counting, and this only took less than a year to reach this state. You claim that these people who die were about to die anyways, but that cannot be further from the truth. Reality is, chronic diseases like hypertension, diabetes, COPD are all risk factors for getting more serious Covid-19. These diseases above can be controlled by medicine, and these people usually can live a normal life almost as long as a healthy individual would. So for anyone to claim that these people would have died anyways, that's ridiculous.

3) Achieve herd immunity in the most effective way possible. And that is through providing immunity through the method that provides the least issue to society, through reducing deaths in that process. And that is what the vaccine does.

I can understand that there are concerns about the Covid-19 vaccine, and long-term effects. That is perfectly reasonable for anyone. But I hope that if you have these concerns, read proper literature on this issue before making your stand - I don't mean clicking onto some random youtuber, but proper research articles. Know the science of what this vaccine is before jumping to a conclusion. If after that you still have doubts, I can respect your decision. Not if you are just basing your decision on some street talk, that is honestly what annoys me the most.

I don't know what you do Paul, but you clearly don't know what the situation is like in the hospitals or anywhere in particular do you? Being a medical student, I've seen the effects of Covid day in and day out, and even then I'm only experiencing a small fraction of what it actually is to combat covid on the frontlines. The deaths of someone is not significant for you? Tell that to the healthcare professionals. You are not seeing hundreds die in front of your eyes each day, you don't have to make a difficult decision to choose who to save in the hospital. And putting yourself each day at risk of getting the virus, and spreading to their loved ones. What you are saying in downright disrespectful to the people on the frontlines. While you are probably grumbling at home from yet another lockdown, let me tell you that most of these personnels couldn't even take time off work last year, and many have been working double or consecutive shifts.

And if you are so worried about chemicals in the vaccine, you clearly don't know the science behind a vaccine. Truth is, you are more likely to get harmful chemicals into your blood from the food that you eat, so maybe you should just stop eating and drinking altogether.

Acting like you are some expert in this when you don't have a clue what is going on, is like me, a medical student, going to an architect and telling him that his design of a building is not structurally sound and my design is safer instead. Absurd...

Twig Fahaji
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 445
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #158 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 17:04:46 Citat 

Quote ( Ignacio Belatti @ January 6th 2021,16:38:16 )

No, I wont.

Why?

1)Its not tested enough.

2) Its just a flu, not Ebola or Antrax.

3) The majority of "covid" reported deaths that the news daily thow at us are people that die WITH covid, not FROM covid. Any intrahospitalary pneumonia could kill an old patient with complications just as effectively. Im not saying that all cases are like that, but I know of many. I also know cases like a 90 year old woman with 4 pneumonia in her clinic history who had Covid with no symptoms.

Also, I think the numbers are certainly pumped up because of (3). I refuse to jump into a paranoia trend.

It's ironic that those who "don't believe the lies" about covid are perfectly happy to "believe the truth" from government when it comes to other things that suit their agenda...
Miel Soeterbroek
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 3107
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (10)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #159 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 17:10:48 (zadnji uredio7 Sij 2021, 17:11:30 od Miel Soeterbroek) Citat 

YOU BELIEVE EVERYTHING MEDIA AND GOVERNMENT TELLS YOU.

You want a firsthand anecdote then, rather than some media number parroting?

"Just a flu" never got hospitals so stuffed that people couldn't get their regular treatments or operations anymore. For months.

"Just a flu" never made required bi-daily treatments in hospitals much much worse to the point of preferring no treatment (and death) over continuation (and life).

"Just a flu" would not have prevented me from comforting (and receiving comfort from) my mom's family members at her service and in the months that followed. Not without risking such services becoming a monthly family gathering that's perpetually decreasing in numbers.

And this is just one account. Not even of one infected with covid.

Now please go and eat that tinfoil hat while worrying about a few downvotes on a dead forum.

Just take a moment amidst all that and think about saying your goodbyes to a loved one through a plastic sheet with glove cutouts while you mumble "that damn flu..."

James Hitchen
(Grupa Amateur - 50)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (16)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #160 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 17:21:14 Citat 

I downvoted you because it’s the thickest fucking post I’ve ever read on GPRO. You’re totally uneducated on the matter and talk out of your arse, you have no understanding of the matter and try saying that proven facts are just media speculation? I’ve worked with Similar strains in a laboratory before so can tell you it’s real and a very serious threat. You’re stupidity is dangerous. Paul’s at least shown he’s looked into and done some research, he has his views and that’s fair enough, I don’t agree with his choice but respect him for what he’s said. You are talking pure shite.

The media and government break all this shit down into dumb dumb terms for you tits to understand, you probably couldn’t even tell me the differences in CoV strains, the illnesses each cause or even the potential side effects, exactly how they operate in your body or anything like that. Do you know the specific genetic codons responsible for MERS versus SARS? Do you know why SARS CoV and SARS CoV-2 are biologically different?

exactly you haven’t a fucking clue but you’ll happily sit there and tell the people who actually understand it they are wrong. There’s people who have dedicated their lives to their profession and have to see people like you who are uneducated on the matter spout total shit. To argue that covid isn’t serious because of the “statistics” is stupid. It’s not as simple as “oh it currently has a mortality of x”. It’s a strain known for its mutation capabilities, if there is say 1b people infected with it and a strain mutated leading to a protein which binds in anaerobic respiration to ATP, or degrades the ATP then millions would die in a matter of weeks with even more suffering long lasting side effects. That’s only one example of a very possible mutation a strain like CoV-2 could have occur, we’ve already seen one significant mutation lately, there’s a reasonable chance there’s been more that went undetected prior to this. It’s stupidly risky to leave a virus like this amongst the population, immunity in the majority would be enough to render its current form useless but mass immunisation would render any mutations useless, a mutation with only a majority could still take hold, it could be the exact same as this time, it could have different symptoms, it could spread differently, it’s unpredictable.

so tl;dr stop talking out your arse and leave the educated people to discuss the matter, take your tinfoil hat and shove it so far up your arse it stops you opening your mouth for this kind of shit to come out of it. :)
James Hitchen
(Grupa Amateur - 50)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #161 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 17:25:58 Citat 
Quote ( Thijs Rieken @ January 7th 2021,17:01:27 )

To add to @James Hitchen (A50) the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are aimed at creating 2-3 specific proteins. (I forgot which one does what amount, but one does 3, the other 2)

This is what I read when the British variant came into play and questions arose whether the vaccine would still be useful. From what I read at that time, the mutations in the British variant were NOT in the areas that these 2-3 specific proteins "mimic".

Basically, laymans tems again, the proteins produced thanks to the mRNA vaccine are the same as pieces of the virus, specifically those pieces that penetrate cells in order to get those cells to replicate the virus.
Your bodies' immune system will then make immune cells to attach to these specific proteins, effectively preventing them from being able to penetrate cells.

Very interesting stuff.

Yeah I believe that’s true, at the time everyone was unsure exactly how many protein sequences had been targeted, with it being made rapidly a lot did wonder if they taken a shortcut by aiming at a single protein but it looks like they’ve done things properly with a back up plan in case of a mutation. It’s good stuff. But the mRNA one, I imagine should it’s current sites become different it should be fairly simple to change. Assuming the primary structure remains the only changed element it would be a weeks work tops, it’s if the secondary structure was effected they might have a hard time. The other vaccines I do worry could be rendered useless if they don’t keep on top of any mutations.
Peter Willmore
(Grupa Pro - 8)

Teme: 3616
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (7)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #162 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 17:26:57 (zadnji uredio7 Sij 2021, 17:39:44 od Peter Willmore) Citat 
Quote ( Twig Fahaji @ January 7th 2021,17:04:46 )

It's ironic that those who "don't believe the lies" about covid are perfectly happy to "believe the truth" from government when it comes to other things that suit their agenda...

The other irony is that most of these people who don't believe the government or Mainstream media are quite happy to believe some crackpot sat in his basement and do no meaningful research or have any knowledge of the subject matter

I would like to add you don't need to automatically believe the media or the government , however you do need to do thorough research or have subject knowledge
Upeo Unaozidi
(Grupa Pro - 24)

Teme: 199
  Država:
Kenija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (8)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #163 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 17:44:22 Citat 
@Alan Bean (R66)

Quote ( Alan Bean @ January 7th 2021,04:10:43 )

My daughter, a front line nurse, died after catching covid whilst working on the wards

I do study medicine at university in Belgium and did a lot of work as volunteer in my local hospital the last ten months. Although working in a hospital is not really my personal goal, (I don't have the strength to take on such a hard task.), my respect for the people who daily try to give comfort to those who are really in need is huge. Doctors and nurses who are fighting daily to seek over our health and lives are the real heroes.

Dear Alan my sincere condolences, please do remember your daughter as the true hero she is. And please don't be to disturbed/offended by those few who have no clue at all what they are talking about.
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Grupa Pro - 1)

Teme: 2441
  Država:
Island 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #164 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 17:48:15 (zadnji uredio7 Sij 2021, 17:49:24 od Atli Thor Johannesson) Citat 
Quote ( James Hitchen @ January 7th 2021,17:21:14 )

The media and government break all this shit down into dumb dumb terms for you tits to understand, you probably couldn’t even tell me the differences in CoV strains, the illnesses each cause or even the potential side effects, exactly how they operate in your body or anything like that. Do you know the specific genetic codons responsible for MERS versus SARS? Do you know why SARS CoV and SARS CoV-2 are biologically different?

exactly you haven’t a fucking clue but you’ll happily sit there and tell the people who actually understand it they are wrong. There’s people who have dedicated their lives to their profession and have to see people like you who are uneducated on the matter spout total shit. To argue that covid isn’t serious because of the “statistics” is stupid. It’s not as simple as “oh it currently has a mortality of x”. It’s a strain known for its mutation capabilities, if there is say 1b people infected with it and a strain mutated leading to a protein which binds in anaerobic respiration to ATP, or degrades the ATP then millions would die in a matter of weeks with even more suffering long lasting side effects. That’s only one example of a very possible mutation a strain like CoV-2 could have occur, we’ve already seen one significant mutation lately, there’s a reasonable chance there’s been more that went undetected prior to this. It’s stupidly risky to leave a virus like this amongst the population, immunity in the majority would be enough to render its current form useless but mass immunisation would render any mutations useless, a mutation with only a majority could still take hold, it could be the exact same as this time, it could have different symptoms, it could spread differently, it’s unpredictable.

Thank you James, for that utmost informative post!
Jaime Sinclair
(Grupa Rookie - 78)

Teme: 52
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)
Stari post #165 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 17:59:04 Citat 
There are people dying, and I'm truly saddened to hear people on this forum have had some of theirs taken away by the disease. It is sad, and no one should ever question the feelings of the ones that were spared by the virus. However, people mention "science" knowing very well that while a small fraction of the infected ones do suffer a lot and even die, the vast majority doesn't even require treatment. And there is at least one early treatment that will greatly reduce the risk of death. Recovery increased to 98%+ if I'm not mistaken. So there will naturally be a lot of people who would rather take the medicine, if needed, instead of taking the vaccine.

Some will ask which one will you prefer, the vaccine or the virus, as if everyone in the world were to be infected. That's just not true. It's dishonest.

Others will tell us that the ones who have recovered from it will have severe consequences to deal with because of the virus. I would argue that I'm sure not all of them will have this fate, especially the ones who get early treatment. Some of them will, of course, have sequels. It happens with a lot of other diseases, why would it be any different with covid?

As I have said before, I will take the shot as soon as I understand the vaccine is effective (in Brazil there is at least one of them which it looks like doens't function very well) and safe in the long term. That's still a concern for me. So perhaps in a year or so, and that's not too long, considering there are a lot of people who should get vaccinated ahead of me.

So I'll ask you all dissing other posters as "illiterate" or "not following the science" to keep their cool. I respect your reasoning and I'm saddened by your losses, but there is also a reasoning for the ones who have chosen not no take it ASAP. Thanks. Stay safe.
James Hitchen
(Grupa Amateur - 50)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #166 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 18:07:38 Citat 
Quote ( Jaime Sinclair @ January 7th 2021,17:59:04 )

So I'll ask you all dissing other posters as "illiterate" or "not following the science" to keep their cool. I respect your reasoning and I'm saddened by your losses, but there is also a reasoning for the ones who have chosen not no take it ASAP. Thanks. Stay safe.

I have a lot of respect for posts like yours, it’s informed, it’s researched and it’s logical. It’s posts that have none of that which we will call stupid. For you, it’s totally reasonable to have the views you have. But Ignorante Bellendis post is just him saying “I’ve not had it so it can’t be that bad, all these professionals are just being paid off so I won’t listen”. :)
Twig Fahaji
(Grupa Master - 4)

Teme: 445
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (4)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #167 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 18:24:21 Citat 

Quote ( Constantin Heller @ January 7th 2021,03:57:06 )

Also the people who died from Covid are just hiding and will jump out and laugh at you once you're vaccinated! All liars! Wake up sheeple...
Page « 1 2 3 4 [5]

My daughter, a front line nurse, died after catching covid whilst working on the wards. So I find your comment extremely disrespectful. You moron.

I detect a huge amount of sarcasm in Constantin's post, presumably mocking the non-believers, so I wouldn't take it to heart.

That is absolutely devastating news though and I am truly sorry to hear it. No-one should have to go through that but many more will. All I can say is that despite the cluster of morons we clearly have in the world, most appreciate the sacrifice that your daughter and so many others have made.
Tiago Correia
(Grupa Amateur - 75)

Teme: 57
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #168 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 18:30:17 (zadnji uredio7 Sij 2021, 19:01:56 od Tiago Correia) Citat 
Quote ( Paul Brosnan @ January 6th 2021,20:05:10 )

Quote ( Jukka Sireni @ January 6th 2021,20:02:01 )

I guess I have to hope that I indeed do die for vaccine.

Jukka I'm guessing you're the kind of guy who freaks out over whatever the government or media tells you to freak out about. A virus with a .008% mortality rate has you like this. Why do you decide to live your life in fear?

0.008%? Where did you find that number?

EDIT: Since you haven't replied, mortality rate is currently at ~2%. Flu mortality rate is at least 100 times lower.
Jack Wemyss
(Grupa Rookie - 75)

Teme: 8061
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #169 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 18:33:08 Citat 
@James Keeble (R83)
James Keeble
(Grupa Rookie - 83)

Teme: 3264
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #170 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 18:34:40 Citat 
Right I’m back to tear up the forums! You may not know me but I used to be a bit deal a few years ago and bow I’m back so you all better watch out. You al need to sit down and take a check of yourselves!

sit the . down and take the vaccine

thank you
Renato Dell
(Grupa Amateur - 27)

Teme: 66
  Država:
Brazil 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (5)
Stari post #171 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 18:55:01 (zadnji uredio7 Sij 2021, 18:56:29 od Renato Dell) Citat 
Anti vax = pro death
Phil Maunder
(Grupa Retired)

Teme: 10003
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #172 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 19:20:32 Citat 
I voted yes
Paul Brosnan
(Grupa Amateur - 53)

Teme: 2143
  Država:
Irska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)
Stari post #173 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 19:27:46 Citat 
Quote ( Phil Maunder @ January 7th 2021,19:20:32 )

I voted yes

You were secretly the only opinion I wanted to receive.
Amitesh Patnaik
(Grupa Amateur - 52)

Teme: 464
  Država:
Indija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #174 objavljeno 7 Sij 2021, 19:31:31 (zadnji uredio7 Sij 2021, 19:41:20 od Amitesh Patnaik) Citat 

My daughter, a front line nurse, died after catching covid whilst working on the wards. So I find your comment extremely disrespectful. You moron.

Really sorry for your loss... :(

I think it's better to stop this utterly useless debate which is just upsetting people and serves no real purpose.
The vaccination is bound to take place and will for everyone, starting with the healthcare workers, and the senior citizens to the children.
So even if I am the last person who has to take it (which will most likely be the case as I'm the least at risk and the least useful to the society), I will take it.

At times like this is important to be educated about the situation from various legitimate sources. We have had lots of time in our hands to do so.
It's best for us to do our part for the society for once instead of giving in to selfish and unconfirmed fears.
Ignacio Belatti
(Grupa Elite)

Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (16)
Stari post #175 objavljeno 8 Sij 2021, 05:04:36 Citat 
It's funny how instantly after saying what I said about GOVERNMENT and MEDIA, some posters answered:
1) I know nothing
2) I do believe in dumb conspiracy theory videos from YouTube
3) I use a tinfoil hat.

I promise I will donate money to the Derek Zoolander Center for kids who can't read good and who wanna learn to do other stuff good too.

The guy who insulted me because he could not understand what I said, claims to be an expert and says a mutation could kill millons. Myopic is the least I can say to that. I doesnt work like that. But I won't inform you here and now. Not for the reasons you think.

My advice is think for yourself, question Authority. In the best Salival's third eye intro possible way.
Luke Frost
(Grupa Amateur - 88)

Teme: 11111
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (8)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #176 objavljeno 8 Sij 2021, 10:02:55 (zadnji uredio8 Sij 2021, 10:13:18 od Luke Frost) Citat 
what a shame that this vaccine post continued, it's caused some bad division within the community. Every time the question has been asked about politics, the answer has been a resounding no, and this is why. Politics is the only subject in the world that can make 2 very similar and likeable people hate each other so badly they will do all the petty things.

Hundreds are watching closely to see if their "right opinion" is called into question and if it is, they hate the author forever. It is a shame. This very divisive subject has no place in a community like this IMO. People say 'discussing about only tyres is boring' ... well, I'd say 5/10 of the people discussing the "boring" subjects in GPRO wont be talking to each other any more because of this 'fun, active topic'

A call for peace.

Happy new year to everyone, and may all the victims of COVID RIP. :(
Ignacio Belatti
(Grupa Elite)

Država:
Argentina 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (8)
Stari post #177 objavljeno 8 Sij 2021, 11:15:41 Citat 
Luke, Id rather discuss without getting the thing too hot. Discussion almost always enriches me at least. But people has became too susceptible for their own good.

For instance, a guy answered that it's not a Flu because a relative died and the funeral was shit. Well, it is a flu. The funeral was shit because people is too scared to attend, because the government bans attendance or any other reason.

Another said mortality rate is not 0.0whatever it's 2%. Ok, driving and smoking is still more dangerous. Baning liberties is the new fashion.

I can add I live in a country with 50% inflation, 50% poverty, schools closed for a year, walking in the street is more dangerous that covid here. Then add My grandma, 87 and she quotes: " f*ck this 9 month quarantine, i'm not living my last days like this, i'm gonna go to the supermarket, visit my friend, go to church, I dont care the virus killed my sister."

Perspectives.
Miel Soeterbroek
(Grupa Master - 3)

Teme: 3107
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #178 objavljeno 8 Sij 2021, 11:28:17 Citat 
See Luke, this is exactly why i do like these kind of threads. It really shows people's true colors.
Constantin Heller
(Grupa Rookie - 31)

Teme: 2462
  Država:
Njemačka 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (6)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #179 objavljeno 8 Sij 2021, 11:28:59 Citat 
Quote ( Ignacio Belatti @ January 8th 2021,11:15:41 )

Well, it is a flu.

You're not discussing. You're stating conspiracy rambling as if it were a fact and then ignore the actual science behind it. If you wished to discuss the matter, you would educate yourself about it, and then you might have a base for discussion. You can't discuss with someone who refuses to accept the foundations of what is being discussed. And you're not gonna be taught anything objectively here either, because this is a racing management game forum, and not a school.

If your perspective is "I don't give a shit that my grandma's sister died from a preventable virus", then so be it. But then don't pretend that you're the rational or empathic voice here.
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupa Pro - 18)

Teme: 2566
  Država:
Portugal 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #180 objavljeno 8 Sij 2021, 11:36:55 Citat 
Dino Miles is not happy about this discussion we should probably call it a day. Dont forget today is race day!
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 5 [67 8 9 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Off topic forum > Will you be getting the Covid Vaccine? Temu stavi na listu ignoriranja Temu stavi na listu praćenja

Odgovori na tu temu