Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 323 [324325 ... 338 339 340 » Brzo idi na stranicu:
Začetnik Tema: Pro - 7 10192 odgovora
Eddy Kobayashi
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 179
  Država:
Meksiko 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (1)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #9691 objavljeno 26 Tra 2020, 12:14:26 Citat 
ho, i almost forgot, WELLCOME TO MEXICO, fell free asking for a second round of tacos, beware of salsa, dont put too much, thats hot jajjajajajajjjajaja

mexico is a haunted track for me, 2 times been punished for no reason... will this be 3rd???
or the spell will just taken away?

mariachi, tequila and racing...

best of luck for all

Imre Antos
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 239
  Država:
Mađarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9692 objavljeno 26 Tra 2020, 16:17:55 Citat 
Quote ( Matthew Knowles @ April 25th 2020,14:30:59 )

I think Imre Antos has showed the importance of a good driver with his performance on pipis
just incredible..

You are right mate! By the way nobody will try this as I did, because of fearness! :D I think that pipi is much better option than managers think, but this is not my problem. First time I've got 8 points on pipis if I remember well (a few seasons earlier). If I can get 6-10 points in the next season with my new driver, then three seasons later I will try it again! I should build a strong car and strong facilities and I need many tests. :) We'll see the happens.
Matthew Knowles
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 268
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #9693 objavljeno 26 Tra 2020, 19:21:16 Citat 
Quote ( Imre Antos @ April 26th 2020,16:17:55 )

Quote ( Matthew Knowles @ April 25th 2020,14:30:59 )

I think Imre Antos has showed the importance of a good driver with his performance on pipis
just incredible..

You are right mate! By the way nobody will try this as I did, because of fearness! :D I think that pipi is much better option than managers think, but this is not my problem. First time I've got 8 points on pipis if I remember well (a few seasons earlier). If I can get 6-10 points in the next season with my new driver, then three seasons later I will try it again! I should build a strong car and strong facilities and I need many tests. :) We'll see the happens.

Yeah I was totally surprised you went for pips although taking into account Ive not really had to choose tyres before haha.. but you smashed it.. well done for being fearless and daring to go where nobody else would..

I will certainty pop in the group next year and see how your all getting along with your plans.

my aims are very small, maintain early if possible and then build up cash get sponsors
gradually train driver (test if I can afford to to increase stamina)

Good luck you all

Bronek Obarewicz
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 3018
  Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9694 objavljeno 28 Tra 2020, 09:18:01 Citat 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ April 25th 2020,05:01:14 )

Only 2 seasons ago you were in M3 and you finished 2nd, and should have promoted to the Elite, Unfortunately though, you had only just ended the season in the red.
Dean "Unfortunately" is not good word. I planed that relegate on debt , and i still can do that this season :D haha, I except little more with my sponsor negotiation this season , some stubborn Karl decide to have some fun with me, and i'm not there where i want to be. ;p

Congrats on Podium Dean!

@Matt just head UP. Pro is always hard first time.. It's not good place to long time racing IMO.
Every time when there no chance to go up in 2 seasons , You should think about relagate to ama and go back next time to make it as a 2 season step..

I will be wathing you Imre, but sorry mate, a think you can't do it well next seasons when You decide to not fighting to the end this season.
But it is only my opinion...

Good luck to all today. It seems it will be kind of boat race here ;D

Gabriel Arbona
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 968
  Država:
Paraqvaj 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9695 objavljeno 28 Tra 2020, 18:34:37 (zadnji uredio28 Tra 2020, 18:35:59 od Gabriel Arbona) Citat 
Almost perfect
1. [R] B. Obarewicz
2. [R] T. De Jong
3. [R] K. Müür
4. [R] M. Otamendi
5. [R] F. Ahlin
6. [R] D. Francis
7. [R] S. Severini
8. [R] C. Templeman
9. [R] E. Sanchez Carenzo
10. [R] T. Chen
11. [R] G. Arbona
12. P. Pián
13. [R] D. Gacek
14. [R] D. Latulipe
15. [R] P. Amolio
16. [R] E. Kobayashi
17. [R] M. Soren
18. [R] G. Reta
19. [R] M. Dmitrenko
20. [R] A. Mamplekos
21. [R] C. Yıldız
22. [R] A. Pasquini
23. [R] H. Kruis
24. [R] C. Schöning
25. [R] I. Antos
26. [R] S. Rossi
27. [R] P. Siekierka
28. [R] K. Kell
29. [R] J. Ribeiro
30. [R] F. Rau
31. [R] D. Dimopoulos
32. [R] Z. Peresson
33. [R] G. Scanavini
34. [R] E. Goodall
35. [R] M. Blackwell
36. [R] F. Stańczyk
37. [R] E. Alves
38. [R] N. Makin
39. [R] C. Alvarez
40. [R] M. Knowles
😂
Karl-Martin Müür
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 1421
  Država:
Estonija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9696 objavljeno 28 Tra 2020, 19:32:58 Citat 
Quote ( Bronek Obarewicz @ April 28th 2020,09:18:01 )

Dean "Unfortunately" is not good word. I planed that relegate on debt , and i still can do that this season :D haha, I except little more with my sponsor negotiation this season , some stubborn Karl decide to have some fun with me, and i'm not there where i want to be. ;p

Stop messing around, I dont want to promote :D Dont worry, Im adding some sponsor progress to other sponsor this race, you can be pretty sure to get that one :)
Dean Francis
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 2815
  Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9697 objavljeno 29 Tra 2020, 11:25:12 (zadnji uredio29 Tra 2020, 11:25:49 od Dean Francis) Citat 
Congratulations Fredrik Ahlin on 1st. Driver's favourite track and that was the difference between you and Ton here today. You were 5th on the grid and jumped straight to 3rd after the opening lap. Lap 25 you hit the lead and stayed there until your only stop on lap 35. You dropped back to 3rd, but just 12 hours later you were back in front. You were never headed again and won comfortably in the end, a winning margin of 18s. You had no pints after 9 races but then scored points in 4 of our last 5 races. You have 20 points now and have climbed up to

Congratulations Ton De Jong on 2nd. I have said before and I will say it again, I have never seen you race better. You were 2nd on the grid here, and you never fell any lower than that. you led early for 20 laps, and then found the lead again 2/3rds of the way into the race, leading for another 10 laps. But you did your only stop on lap 46 from the lead, and you would never lead again. Another very strong performance here, your 7th podium of the season. You get to within 18 points of Bronek, but I feel he is just toying with you.

Congratulations Karl-Martin Müür on 3rd. You were 3rd on the grid but dropped back to 4th soon after the start. You sat there for 20 laps until a DM dropped you back to 6th. You recovered though and got to 2nd before your one and only stop. You came back out in 10th but quickly got back to 3rd with still 16 laps remaining. The top 2 were well down the road but you had a big margin back to Sante, and you finished 25s ahead of him. I know you didn't want to promote but you are so close to doing that now

Well done to all the others in the points

WIN: Fredrik Ahlin (first win of the season)
POLE: Bronek Obarewicz (eighth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Fredrik Ahlin (first one of these)
BEST PIT STOP: Imre Antos (seventh one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Kaiko Kell and Mark Blackwell (both passed 10 cars)

I was nowhere near a match here but the rain definitely brought me into it. It was planned a 0CT but once I found myself 6th on the grid I thought I would raise those risks to 20CT. I got to 5th early and then as high as 3rd before I did my one and only stop, only 17 laps from home. I came back out in 7th and should have finished there. But because I increased the CT, I knew it would be close to causing me to smoke. I had 3 parts planned to finish over 95%. In the end the cooling malfunctioned at 98% and 3 laps from home, that cost me 2 places and a points finish

Started 7th
Finished 9th
Dean Francis
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (2)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #9698 objavljeno 29 Tra 2020, 11:41:59 Citat 
So who is taking this final promotion spot?

3rd place: Craig Templeman, after back to back wins, he has not scored a point in the last 4 races. I don't think he wants promotion

4th place: Can Yıldız, is only 1 point behind Craig. But he has only scored points in 1 of the last 4 races. A very distant 22nd last race

5th place: Karl-Martin Muur is racing very well but he has said here "I don't want to go there yet. I'm preparing for the next season only"

6th place: Imre Antos seemed on track to promote with his pippi tyres early this season. But he has now had some terrible results lately

7th place Tianhao Chen is also prominent and has scored points in the 6 races. But he looks under control at keep outside that promo zone

8th place: Me

I can't believe I could potentially promote from here, but my package is not quite there yet

So guys can some-one tell me who is joining Bronek and Ton to the Masters next season?

Craig Templeman
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 927
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9699 objavljeno 29 Tra 2020, 12:14:28 Citat 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ April 29th 2020,11:41:59 )

3rd place: Craig Templeman, after back to back wins, he has not scored a point in the last 4 races. I don't think he wants promotion

I cant say I haven't been trying. I've had good matching for the past 4 races and haven't reduced my CT risks (apart from Shanghai) yet I seem to have lost all momentum since lowering my parts for a few races to get some testing done.

Shanghai: I made a mistake and didnt reduce my wings level enough, I did reduce my CT risks for this one as I knew I would be smoking near the end.

Laguna Seca: My drivers favourite track, I did go for points yet my driver had a bizarrely lack of pace, before a random which ruined any chances of points.

Buenos Aires: I went for points but I was on the wrong strategy.

Mexico City: A race which on paper suited my tyres and I should have done better.
I had good pace yet everytime I got anywhere my driver made a mistake.

Overall, very disappointing and I am considering my options at this stage.
Jay De Snoo
(Grupa Pro - 1)

Teme: 928
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9700 objavljeno 29 Tra 2020, 12:44:43 (zadnji uredio29 Tra 2020, 12:58:34 od Jay De Snoo) Citat 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ April 29th 2020,11:41:59 )

As an old Pro-7 winner I'm taking it ;) It's quite bizarre to see that although I do better than that season, I'm only 4th in Pro-1 whereas there are so many groups I would be in 1 of those 3 'so desired' spots.

BTW Dean you're the reason I still follow this group. Every group should have that kind of after race report, real nice read!
Dean Francis
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9701 objavljeno 29 Tra 2020, 13:48:15 Citat 
Thanks Jay for your kind words. But I only do it to liven up the forum. I hate a quiet forum and this seems to work
Imre Antos
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Mađarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Sviđa mi se ova poruka (3)   Ne sviđa mi se ova poruka (0)
Stari post #9702 objavljeno 30 Tra 2020, 11:24:48 Citat 
Quote ( Bronek Obarewicz @ April 28th 2020,09:18:01 )

I will be wathing you Imre, but sorry mate, a think you can't do it well next seasons when You decide to not fighting to the end this season.
But it is only my opinion..

Bro, I had contract until the 13rd race in the season with my old driver. Of course I wanted to fight, but when Craig won two races in a row, and overtakes me, I saw that I haven't chances more. That's all. If nobody want to promote, no problem, I can promote, but the question is, why? Would be nice with pipi, but nothing more reason.

In the next three seasons I don't want to fight for promotion, I just want to train my younger driver, tests, and maybe after I would try it one more time. If I can't retain, then my best place is in the ama class. But I love this group, Dean's stories are incredible exciting.
Dean Francis
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9703 objavljeno 2 Svi 2020, 06:15:18 (zadnji uredio2 Svi 2020, 06:15:54 od Dean Francis) Citat 
Congratulations Ton De Jong on 1st. You were 4th on the grid, but stormed to 2nd after the opening lap. You sat there just biding your time for the whole first stint. When everyone had completed their first pit stop, you were in front. You led for 42 of the remaining 45 laps, but you had to fight tooth and nail to hold off those behind you. I think at no time during the race did you have more than a 1 second lead. In the end the top 3 were covered by only 0.675s. You edge a little closer to this Championship Trophy, only 14 points behind Bronek now

Congratulations Craig Templeman on 2nd. Finally back in the points after a rather miserable 4 races. I thought you had decided not to promote but after reading some of your comments here, that was definitely not the case. You were 3rd on the grid here and really sat in that position for the 2/3rds of the race. You got around Bronek during those final stops, but despite getting onto Ton's bumper, just could not get around him. Then you had Bronek fighting back, trying to get that 2nd place back again. A terrific blanket finish in the end. We have 2 races left and you have a 4 point lead back to Can. I watch with intrigue these last 2 races

Congratulations Bronek Obarewicz on 3rd. You have been the pole man all season, and no different here, your 9th pole this season. You led for the whole first stint, but the further the race went, the further you went back. You ran 1st in that first stint, you ran 2nd in the middle stint, and then you ran 3rd for that final stint. But you were so close in the end and really, any of the top 3 could have won this. Even on the final lap, we had Ton and Bronek both with wobbly tyres but the positions didn't change. Now the question is, how hard are you willing to fight in these last 2 races to keep Ton behind you

WIN: Ton De Jong (third win of the season)
POLE: Bronek Obarewicz (ninth pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Ton De Jong (third one of these)
BEST PIT STOP: Maja Soren (seventh one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Mark Blackwell and Filip Stańczyk (both passed 21 cars)

I have been able to improve my driver's motivation this season, so again another strong qualifying of 6th. But I just felt I was getting too close to that promotion zone though, and so 0CT here. I'm happy with the result. Just outside those points, and I think 12th is good when you aren't pushing at all

Started 6th
Finished 12th
Craig Templeman
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9704 objavljeno 2 Svi 2020, 12:34:04 Citat 
Thank you Dean, a very good review as always.

That was a very tense and close race, there were times when the gap was less than a second between the top 5 and 0.005s between the top 3.

The final two races are going to be interesting to see how things work out.
Dean Francis
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9705 objavljeno 3 Svi 2020, 10:24:32 Citat 
Gabriel Arbona, I don't know mate. You are 23M in the red with 2 races to go. Are you going to be able to get out of the red before the completion of this season. I don't think so?
Dean Francis
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9706 objavljeno 3 Svi 2020, 10:27:33 Citat 
Craig Templeman, why the hell are you promoting? I see you have just signed up your driver for another 17 races. You could dominate this season next season. I hope you do promote because you will be unbeatable here next season
Bronek Obarewicz
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9707 objavljeno 3 Svi 2020, 11:16:30 Citat 
He wrote that, he don't like it ;D
Craig Templeman
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9708 objavljeno 3 Svi 2020, 12:29:55 Citat 
At the start of the season I had no plans to promote. I looked at some other guys in this group and thought there would be more than two people definitely going for promotion.

Up until race 8 I was doing ok in 6th position in the group, which was still higher than I had budgeted for. Two wins in races 9 and 10 pushed me to 3rd in the group and the idea of promotion became a serious one which I had to prepare for. Despite not scoring for 4 races i was still in 3rd, which shows how nobody else is interested in promotion this season. If Can does want promotion then it's his time to shine on Tuesday and at Barcelona.

I've also looked at next season and think there are at least 6 people who could be going for promotion. Remember people are going slow on purpose and next season won't be easy.
Dominik Karda
(Grupa Pro - 2)

Teme: 5431
  Država:
Češka 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9709 objavljeno 4 Svi 2020, 16:41:55 (zadnji uredio4 Svi 2020, 16:42:05 od Dominik Karda) Citat 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ May 3rd 2020,10:27:33 )

Craig Templeman, why the hell are you promoting?
I guess he doesn't want to beat you for promotion next season :P
Gabriel Arbona
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Paraqvaj 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9710 objavljeno 5 Svi 2020, 21:34:07 Citat 
Insured promotions
Ton De Jong
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 127
  Država:
Nizozemska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9711 objavljeno 5 Svi 2020, 22:15:33 Citat 
Bronek and Craig congratulations on your promotion, was an exciting season for me, not expected, but I will also be promoted

thanks also to the rest for the exciting moments and better luck in season 76
Craig Templeman
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9712 objavljeno 5 Svi 2020, 22:40:35 Citat 
Thanks Ton, definitely unexpected this season for me as well. It would have been nice to be here next season and be able to possibly have a more successful season, but hopefully I'm not too unprepared for master.

Congratulations to you and Bronek as well and good luck to everyone for next season.
Dean Francis
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9713 objavljeno 6 Svi 2020, 09:45:11 (zadnji uredio6 Svi 2020, 09:45:53 od Dean Francis) Citat 
Congratulations Craig Templeman on 1st. A clean sweep!!! Pole, race win and the fastest lap. You jumped off the line cleanly and stayed in front until your 1st stop. You lost the lead for 1 lap, but then took control again, and then turned on the after burners. You won the race from our big improver Dede, by 41s. You have now secured that final promotion spot and will enter the Masters in great form. You have been to the Masters before, but that was 40 seasons ago. You have been a terrific rival Craig, but I am not too disappointed to see the back of you :)

Congratulations Dédé Latulipe on 2nd. This is only your 15th season in this game, but this is your 1st Pro season. Before this race you had 2 points in the bank and you were deep in the relegation zone. Your 2nd best qualifying of the season here, 10th on the grid. But WOW, what a start. You anticipated those lights going off, right at the perfect time, and stormed past 7 on that opening lap. You were never off the podium for the rest of the race, and on a hard to overtake track, it really set up your race. You finished nearly 20s ahead of our Group champion, and I am still scratching my head how you have performed so well here

Congratulations Bronek Obarewicz on 3rd. Group Champion!!!!!!!!!! It is official and the trophy is his. Definitely well deserved with 14 podiums out of our 16 races. Your 2 poor races you finished 4th, so really an incredible record. You are returning back to the Masters only after the 34 races. I believe Pro is far too easy for you, and the Masters is where you race best. Good luck Bronek, I have a feeling you will do even better in Master this time around

WIN: Craig Templeman (third win of the season)
POLE: Craig Templeman (second pole of the season)
FASTEST LAP: Craig Templeman (second one of these)
BEST PIT STOP: Imre Antos (eighth one this season)
BEST OVERTAKER: Maja Soren (passed 19 cars)

I was expecting a lot from this one. All green across the board and only 5.3% away from the perfect match. I went into the race with 50CT and for the fourth time in a row, started from 7th on the grid. I lost 5 places on the opening lap and tried to fight back from that, but could only got as high as 7th. Just very frustrating why I had no pace here, I thought maybe 3rd at worst here. I left for work pissed off and angry, WHY?

So I just checked my race and I had forgotten to increase my CT risk. It was the same as the previous race, 0CT :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Started 7th
Finished 7th
Craig Templeman
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9714 objavljeno 6 Svi 2020, 10:40:49 Citat 
Thanks Dean, thankfully I managed to qualify ahead of the group which made a huge difference in this race.

This is a fun group and it's interesting that there is an active forum so it's a shame to leave it.

Finishing 7th on 0CT in Pro is very good, I wouldn't be too disheartened and it shows that you will be very competitive next season.
Dean Francis
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Australija 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9715 objavljeno 6 Svi 2020, 11:25:11 Citat 
Thanks Craig, but I will only be competitive for the first 6 races

My driver leaves me then and the search is on again to find that little bit better driver
Imre Antos
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Mađarska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9716 objavljeno 6 Svi 2020, 14:23:18 Citat 
Ahhaha, please, let me get a few points in the next season! :) S76 can be a hard and crazy season, if there will be 5-7 managers that want to promote. :) I wait the time, and you guys?
Mark Blackwell
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Teme: 11
  Država:
Engleska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9717 objavljeno 6 Svi 2020, 16:33:40 Citat 
Dean,

Just a quick word of thanks for your race summary after every race. I may not get another chance to thank you as part of Pro 7 as I'll probably relegate after the final race (I need a podium spot - lol). Your summary has been much appreciated, and I genuinely believe it adds significantly to the Group Forum. It certainly 'stokes up a few comments' which is great.

Thanks again and good luck next season!

Bronek Obarewicz
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9718 objavljeno 7 Svi 2020, 17:39:59 Citat 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ May 6th 2020,09:45:11 )

I have a feeling you will do even better in Master this time around

Man i haven't driver now :D Now is time to bid someone for Ama ..
Gabriel Arbona
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Paraqvaj 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9719 objavljeno 7 Svi 2020, 19:17:26 Citat 
Quote ( Bronek Obarewicz @ May 7th 2020,17:39:59 )

Now is time to bid someone for Ama ..

Already I did
Bronek Obarewicz
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Država:
Poljska 
Potvrđeno: 
Stari post #9720 objavljeno 8 Svi 2020, 00:40:23 Citat 
Quote ( Gabriel Arbona @ May 7th 2020,19:17:26 )

Already I did
I Was kind of joke from my side ;p
Stranica « 1 2 3 ... 323 [324325 ... 338 339 340 » Brzo idi na stranicu:

Odgovori na tu temu