Oldal « 1 2 3 [45 ... 21 22 23 » Ugrás erre az oldalra:
Fórum téma Szavazás
What is your opinion on Jun's claim about Laila?
Szavazáshoz vagy az eredmények megtekintéséhez Jelentkezz be
Szerző Téma: Laila or Darvex? 671 válasz
Laila Britāle
(Csoport Elite)

Hsz.: 14044
  Ország:
Lettország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (3)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #91 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 14:54:02 Idézet 
#61. Action what we tried to perform yesterday was done more or less BECAUSE of closed thread. But we will tell much more when she comes home.

#73. You are talking with her. But I know sometimes about what you are talking because she asks me for words.

#76. Till season 10 she received translations help elsewhere. I barely was at home.

#81. Help is not small. But it belongs to managing not talking.

Felipe Aguiar
(Csoport Master - 4)

Hsz.: 2872
  Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #92 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 14:57:09 Idézet 
What's up with those numbers ahead of the sentences? :|
Pedro Almeida
(Csoport Pro - 13)

Hsz.: 5000
  Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #93 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 14:57:56 Idézet 
Quote ( Laila Britāle @ July 9th 2011,14:54:02 )

#61. Action what we tried to perform yesterday was done more or less BECAUSE of closed thread. But we will tell much more when she comes home.

How true this is after read this post???

Here are the management now and Mr. Shadow???
Marco Predappio
(Csoport Amateur - 32)

Hsz.: 3666
  Ország:
Olaszország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #94 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 14:58:38 Idézet 
Quote ( Felipe Aguiar @ July 9th 2011,14:57:09 )

What's up with those numbers ahead of the sentences? :|

He refers to the post numbers # he is answering
Daniel Bassett
(Csoport Rookie - 169)

Hsz.: 1809
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #95 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 14:58:40 (módosítva: 2011. július 9. 14:59:23 Daniel Bassett által) Idézet 
The numbers of the posts I think.

Marco. You had to be just 2 seconds quicker didn't you.
Emre Demir
(Csoport Amateur - 27)

Hsz.: 369
  Ország:
Törökország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #96 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 14:59:44 (módosítva: 2011. július 9. 15:00:11 Emre Demir által) Idézet 

#73. You are talking with her. But I know sometimes about what you are talking because she asks me for words.

#76. Till season 10 she received translations help elsewhere. I barely was at home.

Thx to wrote finally! I don't care even who are you but they are writing all like a crazy.. its not even their business
Tomas Dederle
(Csoport Amateur - 62)

Hsz.: 792
  Ország:
Cseh Köztársaság 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #97 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:00:20 (módosítva: 2011. július 9. 15:02:01 Tomas Dederle által) Idézet 

So is it you or her who is judging knowledge of Hladík?
Just curious...how deeply our nose is grinded here :))
Pedro Almeida
(Csoport Pro - 13)

Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #98 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:02:10 Idézet 
And Joao Monteiro???

And Supernova???

And Mike Becnel???

.........oo+
Teemu Toikka
(Csoport Rookie - 164)

Hsz.: 1357
  Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #99 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:03:20 Idézet 
For the defense of Family Britale:
There is a huge difference on helping and controlling an account.
And Lailas husband is clearly helping her.
Karl-Martin Müür
(Csoport Pro - 10)

Hsz.: 1421
  Ország:
Észtország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #100 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:04:26 Idézet 
Quote ( Chinmay Dhopate @ July 9th 2011,14:12:27 )

But if the account is under a "joint control", then I don't see the issue. I mean unless the admins insist that the account be called Laila-Darvex Britale or something like that.

And Sex will be Hermafrodite ???
Lukas Jonaitis
(Csoport Master - 2)

Hsz.: 10270
  Ország:
Litvánia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #101 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:09:52 Idézet 
Pranculevicius told me I can use his account, because he simply doesn't give a damn, rules says that original owner must create it as someone stated here, no matter who uses it later, so I guess it'll be al-right?
Pedro Almeida
(Csoport Pro - 13)

Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (3)
Régi hozzászólás #102 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:10:54 Idézet 
Quote ( Lukas Jonaitis @ July 9th 2011,15:09:52 )

Pranculevicius told me I can use his account, because he simply doesn't give a damn, rules says that original owner must create it as someone stated here, no matter who uses it later, so I guess it'll be al-right?

So Lukas no point in saying there's DA right???
Franco Dei Cas
(Csoport Pro - 2)

Hsz.: 2906
  Ország:
Olaszország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #103 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:12:07 Idézet 
You both know there is difference, since you are registered here, while her husband is not.
Lukas Jonaitis
(Csoport Master - 2)

Hsz.: 10270
  Ország:
Litvánia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #104 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:13:10 Idézet 
Quote ( Franco Dei Cas @ July 9th 2011,15:12:07 )

You both know there is difference, since you are registered here, while her husband is not.

No, I'll drop my account, use his, simple.
Franco Dei Cas
(Csoport Pro - 2)

Ország:
Olaszország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #105 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:15:23 Idézet 
Then go on and do it Simple and easy :)
Martin Tajcnár
(Csoport Amateur - 34)

Hsz.: 1475
  Ország:
Szlovákia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #106 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:15:25 (módosítva: 2011. július 9. 15:30:20 Martin Tajcnár által) Idézet 
Quote ( Lukas Jonaitis @ July 9th 2011,15:09:52 )

Yeah :D You only have to marry him :D And to say that you only help him and sometimes post for him :D
Tim-Oliver Wagner
(Csoport Amateur - 17)

Hsz.: 6250
  Ország:
Németország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (3)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #107 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:15:26 Idézet 
Hypocrisy much. Wow, two people share an account, let's cry a river.
Martin Warnett
(Csoport Rookie - 31)

Hsz.: 1054
  Ország:
Wales 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #108 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:17:13 Idézet 
When you sign up, it says to enter YOUR real name.

Singular.

Not "your real name, which is of course an irrelevance if others are regularly, ahem, using your account, Just to translate, mind."

I'd imagine GPro didn't feel people would be so anal about trying to amateur lawyer their way around the intent of the rules...
Ermin Covic
(Csoport Amateur - 41)

Hsz.: 2110
  Ország:
Írország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #109 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:23:04 Idézet 
At the same time you cannot be that naive to think families or partners dont talk about the game. Assuming they both play and its not a DA.

If two people live in the same house hold and have access to the machines there is nothing you can do about it . its very hard to prove who was at the machine at the time of quali
Janne Väänänen
(Csoport Pro - 16)

Hsz.: 4888
  Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #110 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:24:41 Idézet 
Darvex - or whatever is your real name:

Have you yourself ever posted on gpro forums (before today), if yes, how many posts?

guess this is main matter atm, since there have already been cases of multiple people controlling one account, and Shadow has accepted them...
Franco Dei Cas
(Csoport Pro - 2)

Ország:
Olaszország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #111 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:25:46 Idézet 
I think we should introduce fingerprints recognition, before doing Q1 and Q2 and as well, every time you post in the forum.

Off course then, the price per race, for a supporter would go up to 4€!
Chinmay Dhopate
(Csoport Amateur - 9)

Hsz.: 7750
  Ország:
India 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #112 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:27:03 Idézet 
Quote ( Karl-Martin Müür @ July 9th 2011,15:04:26 )

And Sex will be Hermafrodite ???

The rules only say that name has to be correct (actually, they don't even say that -- they say you have to REGISTER under your own name), no where it is mentioned that you have to enter your correct gender :)
Marco Predappio
(Csoport Amateur - 32)

Ország:
Olaszország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #113 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:29:22 Idézet 
Quote ( Franco Dei Cas @ July 9th 2011,15:25:46 )

I think we should introduce fingerprints recognition, before doing Q1 and Q2 and as well, every time you post in the forum.

Off course then, the price per race, for a supporter would go up to 4€!

Lol, not sure that would be enough. You could make your partner fingerprint the recognizer.
We need vocal recognition and you have to sing meanwhile you do the quali so we are sure you are in front of the keyboard (by the distance of the voice), your mic must be at keyboard level (to hear typing and mouse clicks).
Leonardo Bittencourt
(Csoport Elite)

Hsz.: 990
  Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (3)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #114 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:30:43 Idézet 
Quote ( Martin Warnett @ July 9th 2011,15:17:13 )

I'd imagine GPro didn't feel people would be so anal about trying to amateur lawyer their way around the intent of the rules...

Rules should be judged and interpreted by how they are written, not by their intention.

If what is written does not convey the original intention behind the rule then change it, if that is not possible then remove the rule. A rule that doesn't do what it was intended to might as well not exist.

Just coming here crying a river because one person is not using his account alone is just that, crying a river.

Besides, I am amazed how many people care about this, it is not a DA, she does post here on her own as well, so what is the problem?

There is nothing here that can be perceived of as bad, we have people here of same family with different accounts, what if you and your husband/wife have accounts here, but both of you share information together and help each other out? How is that any different from two people "using" the same account?

It isn't. In fact all this discussion is hypocritical anyway, with whom and how someone uses his account here is nobody business. If there is no rule against it then there is no issue. If it is against the "intent" of the rule, then either change the rule, remove the rule, or shut up and move on.

The Laila haters surely are getting their field day over this though I'm sure...

It is silly to think that the real name + picture rule was even made for these cases anyway. As Chinmay pointed out, if there is no register of someone on the internet how can you "prove" someone is real? Are the admins going to ask for your documentation? Good luck with that...
Marco Predappio
(Csoport Amateur - 32)

Ország:
Olaszország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #115 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:33:00 Idézet 
Quote ( Leonardo Bittencourt @ July 9th 2011,15:30:43 )

Besides, I am amazed how many people care about this, it is not a DA, she does post here on her own as well, so what is the problem?

+10.000
I'm repeating that since the beginning :)
Mattias Svensson
(Csoport Pro - 2)

Hsz.: 2510
  Ország:
Svédország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #116 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:37:10 Idézet 
Quote ( Laila Britāle @ July 9th 2011,12:51:26 )

3. I am not a story maker. I am just a calculator and online translator.

I think its clear, as you say, that your level of english is much higher than who´s usualy posting as Laila. So that much is true, I believe.
Jani Syrjäläinen
(Csoport Elite)

Hsz.: 1555
  Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (7)   Nem tetszik (2)
Régi hozzászólás #117 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:38:03 Idézet 

Maybe because somebody behind Laila's account is blaming others (mostly supernova) to be "cheaters" while persons behind that account are "cheaters" as well..
In both cases any rules weren't broken, but why would Supernovas be called as cheaters then and Laila not?
Pedro Almeida
(Csoport Pro - 13)

Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (2)
Régi hozzászólás #118 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:44:24 Idézet 
I post this again....

Quote ( Pedro Almeida @ July 9th 2011,13:54:12 )

1.3 Becoming a Manager

The first task is to register for an account. When you register, you will enter your name (you must give us your real name)

Now I wonder, and I must repeat this again....

Quote ( Pedro Almeida @ July 9th 2011,03:39:55 )

looking back, she/he did/done some issues here, and the first thing I msut remember is, that She/He, report that Joan was a DA, now seeing this???

Integarnizing all person, on foruns, accusing, humiliating a few others, of course that NOW, she/he is the shinning star, besides most of all comunity doesn't forget that she/he did started this all teams thing, ok, sorry the admins ok.

Nut if this is true, I cannot imagine the guys o Tigers Team, First Joan, now this, It makes me wonder, is really Supernova that bad after watching this poor horror show from Tiges????
Make's me wonder....
Leonardo Bittencourt
(Csoport Elite)

Hsz.: 990
  Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #119 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:49:35 (módosítva: 2011. július 9. 15:50:40 Leonardo Bittencourt által) Idézet 
Quote ( Jani Syrjäläinen @ July 9th 2011,15:38:03 )

Maybe because somebody behind Laila's account is blaming others (mostly supernova) to be "cheaters" while persons behind that account are "cheaters" as well..
In both cases any rules weren't broken, but why would Supernovas be called as cheaters then and Laila not?

I can only speak for myself, imo Supernova did what they did, and if they were cheaters just blaming them is useless, what should have happened is if the admins felt Supernova were not acting within the spirit of the rule, then they should change the rules to actualy convey the right intention. And they did.

The case is the same here. If people and the admins feel like the people using "Laila's" account are not acting within the spirit of the real name + picture rule, then they should change the rule as well.

What you are saying is just giving the impression you want to use this opportunity to bash her. Go on, suit yourself... This is not about the rules or who is using Laila's account, but just an opportunity to troll her back out spite and revenge...

With that said I am amazed the admins let such a thread be discussed anyway, we are not allowed to accuse or discuss people that use DA's to avoid trolling. So why are we discussing the private matters of another account in public?
António Rebelo
(Csoport Rookie - 195)

Hsz.: 4233
  Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #120 Elküldve: 2011. július 9. 15:52:29 Idézet 

At one time i recall that she said she wouldnt be attending the 2011 GPRO Meeting, and now shes on for a photo posing?
By that reckoning, im not that sure shes the one who posts...
Oldal « 1 2 3 [45 ... 21 22 23 » Ugrás erre az oldalra:

A téma lezárva!