Daniel Douglas
(Csoport Amateur - 54)

Hsz.: 3806
  Ország:
Amerikai Egyesült Államok 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (4)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #2 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 17:15:35 Idézet 
it is a type of training that will increase some of your drivers attributes.

what attributes are increased/decreased by what training is something you will have to learn through trying each of them.
Janne Kuokkanen
(Csoport Amateur - 42)

Hsz.: 1270
  Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (2)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #3 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 17:16:19 Idézet 
this is one of those "find out by yourself" things :) test and see.
Martin Irla
(Csoport Amateur - 69)

Hsz.: 660
  Ország:
Uruguay 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (6)
Régi hozzászólás #4 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 17:22:13 Idézet 
I dont agree this is FOBY,sorry......There are LOTS of external forums in the net available for EVERYONE to see it,same as MANY other things that it seems its a bad word to mention,but are available ANYWHERE in the net....FOBY for me is another thing,not things that are AVAILABLE TO ANYONE in the net,only that the newbies dont know were to look,not that is not available....
Niels Wolters
(Csoport Amateur - 18)

Hsz.: 1838
  Ország:
Hollandia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #5 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 17:23:09 Idézet 
it means he will put on a black ninja suit and start jumping of rooftops and shit :) its good for his ....... ninja skills!
Kuba Szajbel
(Csoport Master - 2)

Hsz.: 4231
  Ország:
Lengyelország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #6 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 17:25:11 Idézet 
Ye it's more like fonby ;)
Vincenzo Riscetti
(Csoport Rookie - 201)

Hsz.: 5
  Ország:
Olaszország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #7 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 17:29:13 Idézet 
Quote ( Niels Wolters @ May 28th 2014,17:23:09 )

it means he will put on a black ninja suit and start jumping of rooftops and shit :) its good for his ....... ninja skills!

ahahahaha very funny
Tóth Dominik
(Csoport Rookie - 193)

Hsz.: 1066
  Ország:
Magyarország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #8 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 17:31:26 Idézet 
Quote ( Vincenzo Riscetti @ May 28th 2014,17:14:27 )

<!--
google_ad_client = "ca-pub-9802427417219730";
/* gpro_300x250 */
google_ad_slot = "2009635828";
google_ad_width = 300;
google_ad_height = 250;
//-->

What does it means..."ninja class"??

/hu/TrainingSession.asp
Antonio Sholla
(Csoport Rookie - 49)

Hsz.: 70
  Ország:
Albánia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #9 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 17:45:07 Idézet 

Quote ( Vincenzo Riscetti @ May 28th 2014,17:14:27 )

What does it means..."ninja class"??

one way is to try it by yourself and to see what happens with your driver attributes or just search it in google
the only answer than you can get in this forum is FOBY<find out by yourself> which i think this one isnt soo FOBY..just telling some number im not giving you some basic information about the game anyway good luck
Henri Erilaid
(Csoport Amateur - 79)

Hsz.: 472
  Ország:
Észtország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (2)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #10 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 17:46:48 Idézet 
How can I eliminate a driver's family?

I need to train him and his motivation is 0 anyway.
Martin Freeth
(Csoport Pro - 8)

Hsz.: 965
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #11 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 17:58:06 Idézet 
Quote ( Henri Erilaid @ May 28th 2014,17:46:48 )

How can I eliminate a driver's family?

I need to train him and his motivation is 0 anyway.

take him to another country away from his family and confiscate his mobile phone . That should do the trick :D
Mikko Heikkinen
(Csoport Master - 4)

Hsz.: 12503
  Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (7)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #12 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 17:58:15 (módosítva: 2014. május 28. 18:06:15 Mikko Heikkinen által) Idézet 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ May 28th 2014,17:22:13 )

I dont agree this is FOBY,sorry......There are LOTS of external forums in the net available for EVERYONE to see it,same as MANY other things that it seems its a bad word to mention,but are available ANYWHERE in the net....

It just seems that you don't really understand the concept of foby.

In short, the concept of "foby" can be summarized with one quote:

"Give a Man a Fish, Feed Him For a Day. Teach a Man to Fish, Feed Him For a Lifetime"

in other words, the foby principle should help people in the path of learning to discover things...

"Foby" is not a nuisance, it's quite the opposite as it is an opportunity if used properly.

Quote ( Martin Irla @ May 28th 2014,17:22:13 )

for me is another thing,not things that are AVAILABLE TO ANYONE in the net,only that the newbies dont know were to look,not that is not available....

There are a lot of things available in the internet if one knows where to look from. This doesn't mean that they can be talked about in the forums, nor does it mean that those things would even be legal. Nonetheless those things are on the interweb available for all (if one knows where to look).
Max Watson
(Csoport Master - 4)

Hsz.: 5184
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #13 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:04:25 Idézet 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ May 28th 2014,17:58:15 )

nor does it mean that those things would even be legal (i.e certain downloads)

Don't worry, Mikko, we'll keep your secret ;)
Martin Irla
(Csoport Amateur - 69)

Ország:
Uruguay 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #14 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:06:31 Idézet 
Many things to say about that Mikko....I understand PERFECTLY the concept of Foby,and i agree with it,but not with many things that are considered FOBY here.EVERYBODY that has been here for a while,knows that there are PLENTY forums,pages,etc with data,some better than others,and some with mistakes....Why is that nobody tells that to the new ones??? Always FOBY,even in the most elemental things,at least tell them that they are available...Yes,i agree with teaching how to fish,not giving them the fish,but new managers should be learning more important things,gathering data,thats fishing,not not giving them information thats available for ANYONE....so FOBY,is learning where to look?????
Mikko Heikkinen
(Csoport Master - 4)

Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #15 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:08:18 Idézet 
Quote ( Max Watson @ May 28th 2014,18:04:25 )

Don't worry, Mikko, we'll keep your secret ;)

What secret ?

For example that there is massive amounts of personal data just floating around in da interwebs

not really a secret, and even less "my secret" :)
Mikko Heikkinen
(Csoport Master - 4)

Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #16 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:16:56 Idézet 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ May 28th 2014,18:06:31 )

EVERYBODY that has been here for a while,knows that there are PLENTY forums,pages,etc with data,some better than others,and some with mistakes....Why is that nobody tells that to the new ones???

Well you just did :)

And that too was one way to use "foby"

Quote ( Martin Irla @ May 28th 2014,18:06:31 )

so FOBY,is learning where to look?????

No, not just where. It is learning to look (period).

in other words learning to investigate and discover, be it old or new sources (or even several sources), learning to assimilate information.
Jordan Randall
(Csoport Pro - 7)

Hsz.: 5478
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #17 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:20:32 Idézet 
you'd think ninja training would be good for concentration and stamina
Martin Irla
(Csoport Amateur - 69)

Ország:
Uruguay 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #18 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:26:44 Idézet 
Mikko,to learn to assimilate information,you must KNOW that that information is available,and to be able to look,you must know at least that there are places to look....and nobody tells that to the new ones,loosing a lot of possible managers because they loose interest in a very short time as they dont know even were to start...I repeat,im not against FOBY,but there are just some things it beats me why they are considered FOBY as they are available to anyone and it shortens your training and learning period.....Jordan,i would think that ninja training is good for concentration and agresiveness....
Tibor Szuromi
(Csoport Pro - 14)

Hsz.: 11913
  Ország:
Magyarország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #19 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:28:38 Idézet 
Quote ( Jordan Randall @ May 28th 2014,18:20:32 )

you'd think ninja training would be good for concentration and stamina
No.
Andrei Ciuchi
(Csoport Master - 1)

GPRO személyzet
Hsz.: 21510
  Ország:
Románia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #20 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:31:23 Idézet 
Very detailed response, Tibor, for a thread in the Newbie forum. [/sarcasm]

Quote ( Martin Irla @ May 28th 2014,18:26:44 )

Mikko,to learn to assimilate information,you must KNOW that that information is available,and to be able to look,you must know at least that there are places to look....and nobody tells that to the new ones,loosing a lot of possible managers because they loose interest in a very short time as they dont know even were to start...I repeat,im not against FOBY,but there are just some things it beats me why they are considered FOBY as they are available to anyone and it shortens your training and learning period.....

And this sort of information isn't available via the mentor program? Or in a team?
Peter Willmore
(Csoport Amateur - 94)

Hsz.: 3616
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (2)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #21 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:36:52 Idézet 

Mikko,to learn to assimilate information,you must KNOW that that information is available,and to be able to look,you must know at least that there are places to look....and nobody tells that to the new ones,loosing a lot of possible managers because they loose interest in a very short time as they dont know even were to start

Well the logical place to start if you wanted to learn about driver training would be try each of the different trainings :)

That's why rookie is there to learn and try things without it affecting you in the long term, if all of these things are readily available then they might as well stop giving rookie's a clean slate every season :)

it shortens your training and learning period.....

Quicker is not always better

Jordan,i would think that ninja training is good for concentration and agresiveness....

I think what jordan was getting at is just by looking you can get a rough idea and then test out those ideas to prove or disprove them.

Martin Irla
(Csoport Amateur - 69)

Ország:
Uruguay 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #22 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:39:20 Idézet 
Yes it is Andrei,but also it depends what mentor you get or in what team you land,its not so easy to land in a good one for a newbie.....BOTH things are needed,mentor program,team,and also letting new people know what is available,not enough only with the Rules,Whiky,etc,they are quite poor not to say a lot.....If all of us that have been here for a while know about those pages and forums,beats me why new ones cant know it and why is FOBY.....the gap between new managers and old ones will get wider and wider that way,it seems to me that that is what lots of people want.....
Mikko Heikkinen
(Csoport Master - 4)

Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #23 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:41:09 Idézet 
Quote ( Jordan Randall @ May 28th 2014,18:20:32 )

you'd think ninja training would be good for

That is the first step :)

1) think
2) find out (multiple choices how-to)
3) was the result different that what you thought ?
- if yes: goto 1
- if no: goto 4

4) be happy :)

repeat if necessary :P
Andrei Ciuchi
(Csoport Master - 1)

GPRO személyzet
  Ország:
Románia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #24 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:44:16 Idézet 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ May 28th 2014,18:39:20 )

If all of us that have been here for a while know about those pages and forums,beats me why new ones cant know it and why is FOBY.....the gap between new managers and old ones will get wider and wider that way,it seems to me that that is what lots of people want.....

Sometimes it's better to try things by yourself, Martin. You get to learn and this is what this game is all about mostly. Learning. That and using your own head to figure out things. Because how rewarding is it to find the information on your own compared to getting it on a silver plate from someone else? A lot more rewarding, trust me.

Besides, when you do things on your own, you may found out more things than the ones you were looking for. You get to hit two or more birds with one stone. How's that for efficiency? :)
Martin Irla
(Csoport Amateur - 69)

Ország:
Uruguay 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #25 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:49:45 Idézet 
Andrei,completelly agree with you,thats why i always stated that i agree with FOBY....But really,there are some things that beat me why they are Foby.GPRO is sending the new managers to the war with a knife and fork,i honestly think they should give new ones a better start,even more with things we all know that exists and i repeat,are AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE...why new managers cant know about them and why are they Foby????
Andrei Ciuchi
(Csoport Master - 1)

GPRO személyzet
  Ország:
Románia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #26 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 18:55:16 (módosítva: 2014. május 28. 18:59:31 Andrei Ciuchi által) Idézet 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ May 28th 2014,18:49:45 )

why new managers cant know about them and why are they Foby????

You mean like training outcomes? Why shouldn't you find this out by trying out the various trainings? You might need them sooner or later. That's what you have the Rookie season for, to try things out. Finding training outcomes is one thing that a new manager could do then.

Moreover ... such things are labeled FOBY in the open forums, because it's detailed information about the game. That doesn't stop any manager to PM a newcomer with all the training outcomes. But where's the reward in that for the newcomer?

Quote ( Martin Irla @ May 28th 2014,18:49:45 )

i honestly think they should give new ones a better start,even more with things we all know that exists and i repeat,are AVAILABLE FOR ANYONE

Explain how training outcomes are available for anyone, because I'm not understanding what you mean by that. Available where?
Martin Irla
(Csoport Amateur - 69)

Ország:
Uruguay 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (1)
Régi hozzászólás #27 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 19:04:53 Idézet 
Andrei,im really enjoying this chat with you,but i havent time now,have to go....If you want,i will send you an inbox later,and tell you what i think.... nice to meet you,hope we can carry on this later...
Florencia Caro
(Csoport Elite)

GPRO személyzet
Hsz.: 17154
  Ország:
Argentína 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #28 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 19:16:17 (módosítva: 2014. május 28. 19:19:04 Florencia Caro által) Idézet 
Mr Irla, I guess we had this debate before in Spanish language :D

If everyone has access to all the information equally, what makes the difference? Luck?

Building a strong team and a a rich learning curve requires developing skills, patience and hard work. People working harder learn more, come up with their own conclusions and elaborate based in their experience, as individuals and members of a team. People who expect things served to them without actually working for them do not grow. Teams that work together grow.

Same as in life: if you do not study (formally or informally), work hard and develop skills you have less resources/tools to face challenges. So, if you see that a professional gets better salary than a non professional, what do you do? Claim that somebody that did not go to school have the same paycheck as a professional, or you build schools and help people to develop skills and learn; so they can have better tools/skills to face life and also a better salary? That's more or less how things work in this community: we build schools/teams and we work together in them, helping eachother.

FOBY policy is the core of this game and a big part of the success and long life of the site (together with the community) and it has a reason to be. The policy is not against collaboration between managers; quite the contrary. But it is against everyone having access to the all information as it makes the game unviable in the long term: nothing to find out, everyone has same resources so the luckiest one wins. People who feel that leave the game... and if sharing information was openly allowed, this game would be empty in a really short time. If not; ask people who have played other games with such principles how did those projects work and why they are not there anymore.
Martin Irla
(Csoport Amateur - 69)

Ország:
Uruguay 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #29 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 19:41:32 Idézet 
Miss Flo,think im not explaining myself correctly....Its not that im against FOBY,or all what you are saying,which in most things i agree...only that i find Foby rules too tight,specially in the things that are not team work,long term investigations by teams or individuals,and are in the net for ANYONE to see them.Why some must know that that information is available and others not???....If ALL,that we are here for some time,know that theres a lot information available,why should we stop telling it to the new ones,not the information,but even telling them that its available???...And im even not talking about developed supersonic tools,that some people have developed with invatigations and efforts,im just talking about the basics of the game.I honestly think that GPRO gives to little to new players to start with ....
Andrei Ciuchi
(Csoport Master - 1)

GPRO személyzet
  Ország:
Románia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #30 Elküldve: 2014. május 28. 19:44:28 Idézet 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ May 28th 2014,19:41:32 )

I honestly think that GPRO gives to little to new players to start with ....

The game is trying to teach the new managers to learn and think on their own starting from the basic elements. I don't see why that's a bad thing.
Oldal [12 3 4 » Ugrás erre az oldalra:

Válasz erre a témára