Sonny Long
(Csoport Rookie - 91)

Hsz.: 782
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (4)   Nem tetszik (5)
Régi hozzászólás #1 Elküldve: 2021. november 20. 12:29:21 Idézet 
Hello, and welcome to the Secret Writers! Founded by myself, I desire to try & bring the writing side out of people, cause at this current moment in time, it's nearly Christmas & we need to spread joy & love into the GPRO forums.

The first book, Supernova, which was written entirely by me in a notebook, will be out next week on here, so do keep your eyes peeled!

If you want to publish any of your writings and/or want to review a book published on here, please do send me a message, and I'll get back to you.

Cheers,

Sonny
Sonny Long
(Csoport Rookie - 91)

Hsz.: 782
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (2)
Régi hozzászólás #2 Elküldve: 2021. december 1. 16:09:44 Idézet 
Chapter 1 - Supernova

"I can feel him, but why isn't he with me?"

That is the sense Cameron Giddings was getting over the new flame he met on Motorsport Manager, Bruno Pinto Moralez.

Cameron wasn't your ordinary boy, though. He struggled with Autism & Epilepsy from an early age, and he felt they defined his online presence, so declined to speak about it. He came out as gay when he was 13, but Motorsport Manager didn't approve of this, but he couldn't care less. What mattered to him was important, not other people's thoughts.

His parents were the kind who loved him but didn't understand what was going on. It tore him to mental depression & was ready to lose faith if John from the local authority hadn't noticed...

Now he's 19, and he's found, Bruno. Is this where something starts? Is it where love begins for him? Those were just the countless questions in his head.

--

Expect Chapter 2 to be out Saturday or Sunday - one of those days if I'm not busy & have a spare moment.

Until then, see you!

Sonny ;)
Oldal [1

Válasz erre a témára