Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > News & interviews forum > [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S84 Community Awards - Voting Stage A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához
Oldal « 1 2 3 4 5 [6 Ugrás erre az oldalra:
Szerző Téma: [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S84 Community Awards - Voting Stage 174 válasz
Mikko Suhonen
(Csoport Amateur - 18)

Téma moderátor
Hsz.: 3404
  Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #151 Elküldve: 2021. december 3. 23:18:39 Idézet 
...oh yes we are! And then for the BIG one to end these milestone awards with. This season in the bunch of our Hall of Fame nominees - we can see nominees based on their silly game abilities – nominees on their GPRO the game abilities – nominees on their forum abilities….. and that pretty much sums it up.

Quite diverse, I must say!

15. GPRO Community Hall of Fame - The manager who has had the biggest impact on the game as a whole this season, both the game and forum (managers can only win this award once):

a) Matthew Standen
b) David Rolleston
c) Ivelin Dobrev
d) Mick Ridley
e) Alex Holland
f) Sam Martin
g) Alan Halford

Mikko Suhonen
(Csoport Amateur - 18)

Téma moderátor
  Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (3)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #152 Elküldve: 2021. december 3. 23:21:14 (módosítva: 2021. december 3. 23:36:56 Mikko Suhonen által) Idézet 
In fact, let's instead this time go through the order in reverse order and announce the winner last! By the invincible function of the important forum button called "edit post" :)

In joint sixth most votes with 2 votes each.....

Sam Martin and Mick Ridley!

Our forum characters, they had the spirit but not enough to please the public just as much as others this season!

In joint fourth most votes with 3 votes each.....

Alan Halford and Matthew Standen!

Alan's silly game hosting godmode and Matt's silly game/GPRO playing godmode was strong again but can't match top 3 this time!

Finishing in third most votes with 4 votes is......

Alex Holland!

Many are disappointed to not see Alex win this one as they were looking forward to his winning speech, especially the length of it. Alex's GPRO abilities raised him to third in this vote - slightly behind the top two.

And then there were only two left! The letter is finally out of the envelope, and the winner is.......

---------------

DAVID ROLLESTON

Big congrats to David Rolleston for a very big Elite season that crowned him the champion of the whole GPROland!

Well done also Ivelin Dobrev for being yet again an unbeatable silly game player, well at least until category #5.

David Rolleston joins:

Toygun Senler, Tomasz Wypych, Jan Zaluski, Greg Swaney, Mikkel Bjerg, Jonathan Beagles, Keri Lovell, Mikko Suhonen, Rimantas Sagatas, Eray Alakese, Florencia Caro, Leandro Sereno, Sion Francis, Mairo Toom, Attila-Gyula Varady, Joan Centellas, Andrei Ciuchi, Jeff Garcia, Vsevolod Demydov, Mikko Heikkinen, Frederico Neves, Jonathan MacLean, Roland Postle, Phil Maunder, João Monteiro, Jukka Sireni, Kevin Abdalla, Christos Bobolis, Max Watson, Alexei Malkin, Jan Pavlicek, Kirsty Ridley, Ahmet Sonverdi, Jed Lilly, Hans Barf, Steven Hill, Jon Day, Róbert László, Vladimir Alexandrov, Radek Czech, Kyle Morris, Ioannis Dimitroglu, Michael Keeney, Greg Tierney, Łukasz Dudek, Lyee Chong, Martynas Bražėnas, Erroll Keetley, Onur Guardian, Stefan Voggenreither, Miel Soeterbroek, Jan Velske, Santa Claus, Yug Desai, Dmitry Nechitailo, Jasper Coosemans, Luke Frost, Andy Dowson, Mark McTaggart, Jun Ho, Ricardo Antunes, Brad Marshall or George Slater in the Unofficial Community Award Hall of Fame.
Ioannis Kalogirou
(Csoport Master - 4)

Hsz.: 1008
  Ország:
Görögország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (4)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #153 Elküldve: 2021. december 3. 23:28:40 Idézet 
Thanks Mikko to inform me.!!!!
Ouaouuuu.!!!!!!
...I will send and new Old Photo.!!!

https://www.facebook.com/photo/?fbid=10208392412003618&s...
...me 1978.!!! ...in Thassos Island.

"You know.!!! ... We Were Once Young. !!!" ...say.
:)
Ken Neihart
(Csoport Amateur - 69)

Hsz.: 1632
  Ország:
Amerikai Egyesült Államok 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #154 Elküldve: 2021. december 3. 23:32:24 Idézet 
You haven't changed one bit, Ioannis ;)
Xavier Porta
(Csoport Pro - 6)

Hsz.: 359
  Ország:
Spanyolország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #155 Elküldve: 2021. december 3. 23:36:34 Idézet 
Thank you Mikko and Kyle. Great hosting !. And thanks for all the votes in category 5 ;).
Luke Frost
(Csoport Master - 5)

Hsz.: 11111
  Ország:
Ausztrália 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (5)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #156 Elküldve: 2021. december 3. 23:41:24 (módosítva: 2021. december 3. 23:42:38 Luke Frost által) Idézet 
Quote ( Mikko Suhonen @ December 3rd 2021,22:13:14 )

Overachieving is also an anagram of ”Raving Voice, Eh?” You sure heard these teams blasting their way past you last season, both in the local dance club as well as on tarmac.

13. Most Overachieving GPRO Team:

a) IMR FAST IlMaialinoRampante
b) Supersonic Turtles
c) Tiger Racing
d) Brute Force
e) Brabham
f) Polish Racing Team

Quote ( Mikko Suhonen @ December 3rd 2021,22:16:30 )

It's a tie between... BRABHAM and TIGER RACING

That means 20 winners and trophies for everyone! How Oprah are we

Thank you for the vote. Brabham just a few seasons ago made all the headlines for the wrong reasons and I was given an assassination by public fire, after that whole debacle. Not for that reason, I was motivated to rebuild the team after all but @Goran Slunjski (P13) & I left and after 4 seasons we have finished 16th and are now a credited tier-3 team with pro & master managers as our base. We work very hard to close the gap on the top teams now.

I hope that all the public drama that happened can be put in the past. I certainly learned a lot from that whole deal and instead of raving on about it I think we just let our actions and results speak for themselves.

Thanks for the vote!
Mikko Suhonen
(Csoport Amateur - 18)

Téma moderátor
  Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #157 Elküldve: 2021. december 3. 23:41:30 Idézet 
Quote ( Ioannis Kalogirou @ December 3rd 2021,23:28:40 )

...I will send and new Old Photo.!!!

Ah ok! I now see the young look-a-like Ioannis was obviously acting in the movie Gladiator! That's not bad either.

Mikko Suhonen
(Csoport Amateur - 18)

Téma moderátor
  Ország:
Finnország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #158 Elküldve: 2021. december 3. 23:50:49 (módosítva: 2021. december 3. 23:53:55 Mikko Suhonen által) Idézet 
Hey that went surprisingly well! I wasn't as fast as Kyle with doing the show but that was kind of expected with my lack of hosting experience ;D

Is it beating a dead horse to once again state that this underappreciated gem is one of the best things on GPRO? Too bad. The Oscars are one of the best things on GPRO! So make sure to vote more in upcoming seasons and keep the commotion up.

For me that's a night out with these awards - as I said, this was all about one-off host celebration and don't call it a comeback. So Kyle will now go and surpass me and do more great things but it was fun to do a milestone edition just for the memories. He has made an excellent show out of this what Webster created back in the days. See you possibly again at Season 100 :D I might already be out on parole by that time...!

Congrats to all the winners and thank you very much to each voter and for all the nominations!
Luke Frost
(Csoport Master - 5)

Ország:
Ausztrália 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #159 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 00:00:16 Idézet 
Brilliant awards ceremony btw @Kyle Morris (P17) & @Mikko Suhonen (A18)

Thanks for all the effort
Jun Ho
(Csoport Amateur - 52)

Hsz.: 8525
  Ország:
Hong Kong 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #160 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 00:11:48 Idézet 
Cheers Mikko and Kyle for hosting yet another flawless Oscars! Can we have you co-host every season Mikko? :D

And welcome David to the round table! I will dust that empty seat from the corner for you. :)
Miel Soeterbroek
(Csoport Elite)

Hsz.: 3107
  Ország:
Hollandia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (6)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #161 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 01:03:35 Idézet 
ERMAHGHEEEEEEEERD, MORE GOLD!

Humbled buddies, the post of the season was an easy score, thanks to Jukka for the assist there ;)
To be fair, i feel a bit like Thijs Rieken is the Lewandowski in the forum user dept, can i share this one with him?
19.5 is ample, really ;)
(Kyle, as Mikko wasnt sure, was this my 6th?)

The tied overachieving team one feels a bit like a steal tbf. Despite a somewhat spotty history, Brabham really excelled last season, and i honestly feel bad taking some of that spotlight.

Speaking of spotlights, all eyes on Rollo if you ask me, well deserved HoF spot! I've come to know David as a pleasant, open, helpful lad, and although i haven't crossed paths with him as a complete newb, i understand he's not limiting his helpfullness to feline teammates. Again, a well deserved HoF spot.

Thanks to all who voted, and to Kyle and Mikko for organising these somewhat controversial awards.

Teeny shoutout to Liviu the Rafael Benitez lookalike too. YOU'RE JUST A FAT SPANISH WAITER FAT SPANISH WAAIIIIITEEEEEEEER
Steven Hill
(Csoport Amateur - 38)

Hsz.: 1277
  Ország:
Ausztrália 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (2)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #162 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 01:21:44 Idézet 
Voting tally!!!!

Quote ( Kyle Morris @ December 3rd 2021,18:53:47 )

Elite 1

Master 5

Pro 12

Amateur 17

Rookie 1

Retired 0

Total = 36

With the amount of people that use the forum and in the game, etc..

This is disappointing.

Presentation
Job well done, Kyle & Mikko
Upeo Unaozidi
(Csoport Amateur - 46)

Hsz.: 199
  Ország:
Kenya 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #163 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 01:37:55 Idézet 
Quote ( Mikko Suhonen @ December 3rd 2021,22:34:42 )

This bat-time, this bat-hour, this bat-minute, we get a bat-tastic winner! Holy handgranade, just look at those curves!

Proud to be a bat girl ♥
Goran Slunjski
(Csoport Pro - 13)

Hsz.: 1133
  Ország:
Horvátország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #164 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 02:08:09 Idézet 
Quote ( Luke Frost @ December 3rd 2021,23:41:24 )

Quote ( Mikko Suhonen @ December 3rd 2021,22:13:14 )

Overachieving is also an anagram of ”Raving Voice, Eh?” You sure heard these teams blasting their way past you last season, both in the local dance club as well as on tarmac.

13. Most Overachieving GPRO Team:

a) IMR FAST IlMaialinoRampante
b) Supersonic Turtles
c) Tiger Racing
d) Brute Force
e) Brabham
f) Polish Racing Team

Quote ( Mikko Suhonen @ December 3rd 2021,22:16:30 )

It's a tie between... BRABHAM and TIGER RACING

That means 20 winners and trophies for everyone! How Oprah are we

Thank you for the vote. Brabham just a few seasons ago made all the headlines for the wrong reasons and I was given an assassination by public fire, after that whole debacle. Not for that reason, I was motivated to rebuild the team after all but @Goran Slunjski (P13) & I left and after 4 seasons we have finished 16th and are now a credited tier-3 team with pro & master managers as our base. We work very hard to close the gap on the top teams now.

I hope that all the public drama that happened can be put in the past. I certainly learned a lot from that whole deal and instead of raving on about it I think we just let our actions and results speak for themselves.

Thanks for the vote!

Yep, thank you for votes... it was a very difficult time for us @Luke Frost (M5) ,but you really gave all of yourself in this team and it feels so good now to climb that fast and racing in so healthy enviroment full of great people sharing and having fun together on discoord.
Honor is even bigger when you know that we shared first place with Tigers, who had extraordinary season , those guys were really unstoppable last season, amazing!

Good times ahead of us, let's have fun :)
Jonathan Beagles
(Csoport Amateur - 11)

Hsz.: 6126
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #165 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 02:43:37 Idézet 
Thanks Kyle and Mikko - great ceremony; and cool to see my driving song nomination won too :D

As for the overall SG records now - TERG winning was the 7th time it has won (twice for me, 5 times for Stefan) and moves it to within one win of F1R as the 2nd best game of all time after SRS.

As for the hosts, Kevin Abdalla and I are now joint on 12 wins apiece (all 12 of Kevin's are for SRS, while COMBAT's win means that is my 4th game to win the award after F1R, Football World and TERG). Stefan Gommans is now undisputed 3rd overall in that category with his 5 wins.

Finally, in the best host category that is my 5th win and puts me on my own in 3rd place - though Kevin and Alan share top spot with 9 wins apiece there.
Martin Irla
(Csoport Pro - 1)

Hsz.: 660
  Ország:
Uruguay 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #166 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 02:49:10 Idézet 
I was quite bored, just ging through the motions and raced on my own and no team for quite a long while before Luke Frost convinced me on joining Brabham....I must thank him and all the Brabham family for lighting the fire again...Thanks for all the votes to get this prize and this wont stop here,Brabham will be fighting high in not a long time.....
Claudio Lima
(Csoport Amateur - 43)

Hsz.: 91
  Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #167 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 03:40:30 Idézet 

Quote ( Martin Irla @ December 4th 2021,02:49:10 )

I was quite bored, just ging through the motions and raced on my own and no team for quite a long while before Luke Frost convinced me on joining Brabham....I must thank him and all the Brabham family for lighting the fire again...Thanks for all the votes to get this prize and this wont stop here,Brabham will be fighting high in not a long time.....

I say the same: Luke rebuilt Brabham Team and keep us motivated to go ahead!
Andrew Massey
(Csoport Master - 2)

Hsz.: 1128
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #168 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 04:05:34 (módosítva: 2021. december 4. 04:06:52 Andrew Massey által) Idézet 
From everyone at Gotham Racing a massive thank you to everyone who voted for our team livery. It is an honor to win this award, a special mention should go out to Sujith Ashraf who helped design our team livery.
Thank you Mikko and Kyle for such a brilliant awards ceremony. Keep up the good work.
Maxim Kotov2
(Csoport Pro - 14)

Hsz.: 1148
  Ország:
Oroszország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #169 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 08:57:31 Idézet 
Quote ( Mikko Suhonen @ December 3rd 2021,22:25:26 )

In a whoppingly long 84-season career, that was Whiskeys' second worst ever season! Well aren't we all allowed to have a slip every 10 years or so.

How it happened?! Stars misaligned? Hmm.. We will try harder this season to get it back to back. ))
Thijs Rieken
(Csoport Amateur - 42)

Hsz.: 1042
  Ország:
Hollandia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #170 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 09:55:49 Idézet 
Quote ( Steven Hill @ December 4th 2021,01:21:44 )

To be fair, i feel a bit like Thijs Rieken is the Lewandowski in the forum user dept, can i share this one with him?

I've been trying to come up with a conspiracy theory on why my nomination failed, but I can't think of anything stupid enough 😝

Thanks for the mention, but I'll live!

Good to see a lot of deserved votes for this season as well 😊 keep it up, whoever hosts next season's
David Rolleston1
(Csoport Elite)

Hsz.: 2618
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #171 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 11:16:56 Idézet 
Wowsers!

It's like waiting for a bus, nothing for ages and then a few come along at once. Thought I might have a chance with the Overachiever, as not many saw/predicted the season I'd have, but to scoop the Hall of Fame as well, speechless Many thanks

Mikko, Kyle, great job as always hosting this.
Luke Frost
(Csoport Master - 5)

Ország:
Ausztrália 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #172 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 11:24:32 Idézet 
Congratz David once again on a very rare feat. Elite title on first season up from master, won team championship, Hall of Fame, over achieving award, and you even got accused of having the source code too. S84 was your season, no doubt about it!
Sonny Long
(Csoport Rookie - 91)

Hsz.: 781
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #173 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 13:21:26 Idézet 
congrats to @Kyle Morris (P17) & @Mikko Suhonen (A18) for hosting, and to all the winners and nominees for S85.

Also Kyle, I'll try to improve my drawing for DACKmas...
Miguel Ribeiro
(Csoport Amateur - 64)

Hsz.: 54
  Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (2)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #174 Elküldve: 2021. december 4. 16:54:42 Idézet 
Great stuff, everyone.

We've been working hard to progress and bring the team up to former glory, it is undeniable that we are achieving that.
By putting ourselves into this, the results are showing, thanks to everyone in the team.
It really is amazing to see the work of our team recognized here by the community.

I would like to thank you all for the votes.

Thank you for the ceremony, Mikko and Kyle.
Sagar Abhyankar
(Csoport Amateur - 40)

Hsz.: 1044
  Ország:
India 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #175 Elküldve: 2021. december 5. 04:52:02 Idézet 
Thanks Kyle and Mikko....
Oldal « 1 2 3 4 5 [6 Ugrás erre az oldalra:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > News & interviews forum > [GPRO Oscars] Unofficial S84 Community Awards - Voting Stage A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához

Válasz erre a témára