Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > General forum > Change my nationality to Brazilian :) A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához
Oldal [1
Szerző Téma: Change my nationality to Brazilian :) 5 válasz
Ivan Silva
(Csoport Master - 5)

Hsz.: 5069
  Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (18)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #1 Elküldve: 2022. május 17. 19:27:05 Idézet 
I would like to publicly request a nationality change to Brazil. Its not that i live in there or was born in there, i just wanna take part in the contest for the 1 season worth of credits for the manager who contributes with the most points for the nation's cup winner country.

Now that i got your attention, i hope the irony was clear enough.

We have this flawed system that keeps rewarding one manager from the country with the most managers which has been the same for nearly 50 seasons (and this is nothing personal against that country or its managers, let me make that very clear).
Its been recognized the World Cup system is flawed even by the admins (by making Jasper Coosemans' version of the World Cup official in the GPRO page) so maybe about time this reward gets aknowledged as flawed too right?

If not, at least let me change nationality to Brazilian so i can take part on the contest.
Niels Van Heijster
(Csoport Pro - 20)

Hsz.: 1406
  Ország:
Hollandia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #2 Elküldve: 2022. május 17. 19:56:53 Idézet 
Just a thought right of the bat ... if each season another continent could take the prize, at least there would be some diversity in this competition. It would mean that each continent would be in play once per calendar year ... Maybe ... ?
Floris Maljers
(Csoport Pro - 20)

Hsz.: 1012
  Ország:
Hollandia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #3 Elküldve: 2022. május 17. 23:10:37 Idézet 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ May 17th 2022,19:56:53 )

Just a thought right of the bat ... if each season another continent could take the prize, at least there would be some diversity in this competition. It would mean that each continent would be in play once per calendar year ... Maybe ... ?

In that case I wanna be from Antarctica, If that is a continent lol
Kristaps Zariņš
(Csoport Pro - 17)

Hsz.: 3213
  Ország:
Hollandia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4 Elküldve: 2022. június 10. 09:46:17 Idézet 
As I’m living in Belgium , is it possible to change my flag to Belgium ?

Tymoteusz Wojnarowski
(Csoport Amateur - 37)

Hsz.: 349
  Ország:
Lengyelország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (2)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #5 Elküldve: 2022. június 10. 10:06:10 Idézet 
Oh, I thought this was a banter at Louis Hamilton who is now Brazilian, because, why not?
Thijs Rieken
(Csoport Pro - 20)

Hsz.: 1042
  Ország:
Hollandia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #6 Elküldve: 2022. június 10. 10:07:13 Idézet 
First step in this process is actually *getting* a Brazilian. Evidence is mandatory.
Oldal [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > General forum > Change my nationality to Brazilian :) A téma tiltólistára helyezése Téma hozzáadása a figyelőlistához

Válasz erre a témára