(Csoport Rookie - 179)

Hsz.: 6
  Ország:
Spanyolország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #4171 Elküldve: 2018. február 5. 11:38:09 Idézet 
Hi,
I am looking a team for learning and joining the game.
I retired long time but I have come to play many seasons.
I will be active and participative. I am looking for an active team where I can learn and help. Actually my team is decreasing and no foro.
Cheers,
Andy Rabin
(Csoport Rookie - 133)

Hsz.: 18
  Ország:
Amerikai Egyesült Államok 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (2)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #4172 Elküldve: 2018. február 6. 15:40:22 Idézet 
Hi,

I was a regular player several years ago, and now have time again to commit to playing regularly. I am expecting to promote back to Amateur quickly, and am looking for a team that can help me and I can help to keep advancing.

Thanks!
Iveta Lazdāne
(Csoport Pro - 18)

Hsz.: 837
  Ország:
Lettország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (2)   Nem tetszik (3)
Régi hozzászólás #4173 Elküldve: 2018. február 7. 19:05:35 Idézet 
Most useless manager looking for a team! :D
Iveta Lazdāne
(Csoport Pro - 18)

Hsz.: 837
  Ország:
Lettország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (0)   Nem tetszik (3)
Régi hozzászólás #4174 Elküldve: 2018. február 9. 16:24:53 Idézet 
Where are invites? :O :D
Justin Klok
(Csoport Amateur - 34)

Hsz.: 397
  Ország:
Hollandia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4175 Elküldve: 2018. február 10. 14:23:55 Idézet 
Well, if you don't answer your messages :D
Jeffrey Decoopman
(Csoport Amateur - 31)

Hsz.: 386
  Ország:
Belgium 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4176 Elküldve: 2018. február 10. 15:43:02 Idézet 
Quote ( Justin Klok @ February 10th 2018,14:23:55 )

Well, if you don't answer your messages :D

praise yourselve lucky then :-)
Karthick Mava
(Csoport Amateur - 25)

Hsz.: 10
  Ország:
Malájzia 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (1)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #4177 Elküldve: 2018. február 13. 04:15:10 Idézet 
Hi,

I was an active player few years ago and I was in Pro before i retire and reset my account due to some reasons. I started back last season and now I'm in Amateur and I'm looking for a team so that I could discuss my strategies with the team members and to come out with the best possible tactics. If any team is willing to have me as part of the team; thank you in advance.
Bruno Correia
(Csoport Rookie - 200)

Hsz.: 6
  Ország:
Portugália 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4178 Elküldve: 2018. február 13. 09:40:43 Idézet 
Rookie looking for a team that can hopefully bear with me as I learn the game :)
Marek Krakowski
(Csoport Rookie - 33)

Hsz.: 14
  Ország:
Lengyelország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4179 Elküldve: 2018. február 14. 02:57:10 Idézet 
Hi. I had a some experience with this game few years ago and now this is my comeback, but i don't have a tools, you know what I mean. I lost this stuff. Data is important, so I need more data and little tools to simply start on the right path. I know what is going on, maybe I will be productive for a team. btw my math skills is low. Czekam na oferty, głównie od polskich teamów ;p
Chris Brodie
(Csoport Rookie - 63)

Hsz.: 57
  Ország:
Kanada 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4180 Elküldve: 2018. február 14. 03:55:11 Idézet 
Looking for a fun and somewhat competitive team to join. I'm fairly new to the game but learning quickly. So far this season I have finished 2/4/2/3 and going up against drivers that are already in teams.

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions

Cheers

Chris
Justas Tamošiūnas
(Csoport Rookie - 47)

Hsz.: 2
  Ország:
Litvánia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4181 Elküldve: 2018. február 16. 16:48:12 Idézet 
Hey everyone

Motivated rookie manager, who learns quick, and puts in work is looking for a team to join. Currently on my first season, finished 2nd place in every race so far. Any teams interested, please let me know via PM

Thank you,
Justas
Javier Nieto
(Csoport Rookie - 4)

Hsz.: 58
  Ország:
Spanyolország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4182 Elküldve: 2018. február 19. 22:02:51 Idézet 
Hi everyone. I'm looking for a team in order to improve in the game. Please contact me (english and spanish teams).
Vicent Soldat
(Csoport Rookie - 66)

Hsz.: 1
  Ország:
Spanyolország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4183 Elküldve: 2018. február 19. 22:53:42 Idézet 
Hi, I'm a greenhorn loocking for a team where learn about the game and how to race properly
Diego Guarachi
(Csoport Rookie - 87)

Hsz.: 4
  Ország:
Bolívia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4184 Elküldve: 2018. február 20. 02:16:57 Idézet 
Hello, Im looking for a team, is my first season and I got the 2nd position in my first race (PM english and spanish)
Stefano Dimartino
(Csoport Rookie - 158)

Hsz.: 12
  Ország:
Olaszország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4185 Elküldve: 2018. február 23. 10:02:40 Idézet 

Hi,

I was an active player few years ago and I was in Ama before i retire and reset my account due to some reasons. I started back in this season and I'm looking for a team so that I could discuss my strategies with the team members and to come out with the best possible tactics. I'd like to enter in a team International or Spanish team or italian team or in any team where they speak english
Antoni Śmidoda
(Csoport Rookie - 28)

Hsz.: 62
  Ország:
Lengyelország 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4186 Elküldve: 2018. március 2. 23:11:57 Idézet 
Hi
I play GPRO since S38, I had some big breaks, but I returned and I'm motivated.
I am looking for a team with good atmosphere and not too restrict rules. Preferably polish teams, but may be international as well.
Please PM me if you're interested.
Thiago Cezar
(Csoport Rookie - 18)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4187 Elküldve: 2018. március 5. 02:20:17 Idézet 
Hello, I'd like to enter a team. I am going well in the championshio.
Thiago Cezar
(Csoport Rookie - 18)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4188 Elküldve: 2018. március 5. 02:25:06 Idézet 
Quote ( Thiago Cezar @ March 5th 2018,02:20:17 )

Hello, I'd like to enter a team. I am going well in the championshio. It can be a Brasilian team prefer.
Alejandro Martín
(Csoport Rookie - 112)

Hsz.: 27
  Ország:
Argentína 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4189 Elküldve: 2018. március 5. 02:39:04 Idézet 
Dear. In my experience, I can tell you to look for teams from your countries, so it is easier to understand and communicate. If not, look in similar countries, such as Argentine teams for the case of the friend of Bolivia. Write by private messages to one of its members.
Do not look for the top teams, look in the ranking teams from position 300 below, so they will be with partners more or less in the same situation.
I was very lucky and I got a quick one.
I hope that you can join some team and make new friends.
Alejandro Martín
(Csoport Rookie - 112)

Hsz.: 27
  Ország:
Argentína 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (4)   Nem tetszik (0)
Régi hozzászólás #4190 Elküldve: 2018. március 5. 02:48:46 Idézet 
In general people are looking for active and interested in the game, so I recommend you try to prove that and be, in the average of the possible.
It is important to participate in the forums, for which, I see your intentions very well. I do not doubt that they managed to enter a good team.
Meanwhile, if you need help, remember that you can find a mentor to help you. There are specific forums for them, in each language.
Run all the races you can, no matter the final result, the experience matters.
Very good luck, friends. Greetings.
Thiago Cezar
(Csoport Rookie - 18)

Ország:
Brazília 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4191 Elküldve: 2018. március 7. 21:09:45 Idézet 
Quote ( Alejandro Martín @ March 5th 2018,02:48:46 )

In general people are looking for active and interested in the game, so I recommend you try to prove that and be, in the average of the possible.
It is important to participate in the forums, for which, I see your intentions very well. I do not doubt that they managed to enter a good team.
Meanwhile, if you need help, remember that you can find a mentor to help you. There are specific forums for them, in each language.
Run all the races you can, no matter the final result, the experience matters.
Very good luck, friends. Greetings.

OK, Thanks.
Jean Chapados
(Csoport Amateur - 12)

Hsz.: 276
  Ország:
Kanada 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4192 Elküldve: 2018. március 9. 16:43:04 (módosítva: 2018. március 9. 16:44:19 Jean Chapados által) Idézet 
My team is very boring and it is about to die. The communication is very low, so far this season absolutely no message was posted on the team forum. I tried to post some messages last season and nobody replied. I tried to provide some tips to the team, and when I looked their progress I assume they don't read them....

So now is time for me to find another team. However I want to take the right decision and I will be patient and very selective. My concern is I don't want to change team every season, this is not a good financial decision.

I’m a french Canadian, therefore my english is probably not perfect but I assume is good enough to be understood.
If you need more details about my career so far, you can find the details here:

gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=736566

For next season I will be promoted in PRO for the second time of my career. Last time I went at this level I struggled a little bit with my budget. Then I decided to restart in Rookie and it takes 4 seasons to come back in PRO. Of course I did some changes in my approach and I hope this time I will be able to retain without spending all my cashflow.

Since my goal is to reach Elite, I want a team that can help me to reach this objective or at least to bring me in Master. I think I can achieve this goal by myself but I think a good team can help me to achieve it faster. I like to share my ideas and to communicate, therefore this is the kind of team I’m looking for.
Jean Chapados
(Csoport Amateur - 12)

Hsz.: 276
  Ország:
Kanada 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4193 Elküldve: 2018. március 12. 16:13:54 Idézet 
Hi, I received some offerts but I'm still thinking about those. Do not hesitate to send me a message if you think I can be a good addition to your team. See my message above for more details about me and what I'm looking for.
Thanks.
Robert Green
(Csoport Rookie - 18)

Hsz.: 46
  Ország:
Amerikai Egyesült Államok 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4194 Elküldve: 2018. március 12. 21:01:48 (módosítva: 2018. március 12. 21:03:45 Robert Green által) Idézet 
Trying to decide between joining a team or remaining a privateer for the upcoming season. I'm currently 7th in points with 7 or 8 fewer races than the rest of the lot.

Any thoughts?
Florencia Caro
(Csoport Master - 3)

GPRO személyzet
Hsz.: 17155
  Ország:
Argentína 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4195 Elküldve: 2018. március 12. 21:05:56 Idézet 
Quote ( Robert Green @ March 12th 2018,21:01:48 )

Any thoughts?

If you feel the need to look for a team, do it, If you do not feel the need, wait :)

I always recommend newbies to join a team, but when is totally up to you Robert.
Kirsty Ridley
(Csoport Pro - 14)

Hsz.: 7849
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4196 Elküldve: 2018. március 12. 21:11:45 Idézet 
That's the second grumpy mod post today, with a smiley face.

Something in the water

Will pm you Robert
Florencia Caro
(Csoport Master - 3)

GPRO személyzet
Hsz.: 17155
  Ország:
Argentína 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4197 Elküldve: 2018. március 12. 21:21:04 Idézet 
Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ March 12th 2018,21:11:45 )

That's the second grumpy mod post today, with a smiley face.

Something in the water

Will pm you Robert

I have no idea what you read there :/

Robert, my intention was to make clear that nobody can decide if it is the right time to join a team but yourself. There's no number of races under the belt that can be considered the "right" one to join a team. If you feel it's the right time, then it's probably the right time. If you feel you can wait a bit, then waiting is probably the best for you.

Hope it helps :)
Kirsty Ridley
(Csoport Pro - 14)

Hsz.: 7849
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4198 Elküldve: 2018. március 12. 21:24:18 Idézet 
Just felt a new player asking for thoughts on when to join a team deserved more than a curt reply about deciding himself. Would have been better in newbie thread maybe.

No worries. Messaged him.
Mikie Shaw
(Csoport Amateur - 114)

Hsz.: 426
  Ország:
Anglia 
Teszt: 
Régi hozzászólás #4199 Elküldve: 2018. március 12. 21:29:35 Idézet 
what flo meant was you caught her on a good day,what kirsty is talking about is the confusion flo creates on its a bad or its a good day. lol

its right though Rob,what flo says, joining a team will open up much more than you have learned already whether it be calculations or just historic data,which is fundiimental to the game. when youre ready, go to it :)

Aydoğan Şaşmaz
(Csoport Rookie - 26)

Hsz.: 146
  Ország:
Törökország 
Teszt: 
Tetszik (4)   Nem tetszik (5)
Régi hozzászólás #4200 Elküldve: 2018. március 13. 11:41:02 (módosítva: 2018. március 13. 12:09:48 Aydoğan Şaşmaz által) Idézet 
Greetings!

My name is Aydoğan Şaşmaz. I am 69 centimetres long and my weight is 226 kilograms, which is about 600 pounds. I take shower twice a year and I am hated by everybody. I don’t participate all races, because I know I am the best there is already. My favourite drivers are Will Stevens and Karun Chandhok. I am not eager to promote, Rookie league is the best suited for me. Looking for a team that will treat me as their Lord.

Regards!
Oldal « 1 2 3 ... 139 [140141 ... 158 159 160 » Ugrás erre az oldalra:

Válasz erre a témára