Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (GAME OVER) Aggiungi questa discussione alla tua lista da ignorare Aggiungi questa discussione alla tua lista da tenere d'occhio
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 182 183 [184 Vai alla pagina:
Autore Topic: [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (GAME OVER) 5502 risposte
Andre de Carvalho
(Gruppo Amateur - 75)

N° post: 447
  Nazione:
Brasile 
Certificato: 
Post apprezzato (0)   Post sgradito (0)
Vecchio Post #5489 Data 23 Apr 2020, 18:41:40 Quota 
Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ April 23rd 2020,14:02:56 )

From the mafia QT (from Andre):

"Different thought: killing Mike would be extremely risky as Riley would probably protect him. Riley thinks he is going to die, but he is definetly thinking that we can keep him out there for the wifom. Killing the cop would be a dumb idea because he would be protected so what would the next obvious target? Tim, right? Tim has a 'non mafia' result on him. So maybe he would try to protect Tim instead as an alternative, right?"

So my thinking was not so far off in protecting Tim rather than Mike. In the end you guys decided not to play the wifom game though

Well, the only thing you made me think when i saw you decided on the wifom game is that i had wasted my 1 shot strongman ability :P Had i played wifom with you and shot the cop with a normal kill i would have been able to kill George the following night. Damn Riley! :P
Andre de Carvalho
(Gruppo Amateur - 75)

Nazione:
Brasile 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5490 Data 23 Apr 2020, 18:46:41 Quota 
Quote ( Lech Witarczyk @ April 23rd 2020,07:30:29 )

This is the one thing I don't agree with :) When Jimmy exploded he was on 1? 2? votes. People were not willing to lynch him. I voted him very reluctantly as I understand the philosophy of not voting replacements on the day they come into the game but I decided I cannot ignore how higher he was on my scummy list than any other player. I don't think Jimmy would have been lynched.

Aside from strategy, this playstyle was very unfun to play against. Running away from the thread when things go south? I could understand it if was an emotional thing but a coldly calculated strategy move (as he admits in the mafia QT)? Awful.

Exactly what i think. He sabotaged his entire faction in a moment when we needed him the most. That was the least team playing spirit i've seen so far. It was me there and i would have done all i could possibly think of to at least be alive for 2 more days. Think of all the trouble we've went through on D1 just to protect Martin, and Jimmy simply comes in and flush the whole thing? If i knew that i would have bussed Martin on D1 and saved the trouble.
Andre de Carvalho
(Gruppo Amateur - 75)

Nazione:
Brasile 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5491 Data 23 Apr 2020, 18:48:41 Quota 

Quote ( Tim Wagner @ April 23rd 2020,03:32:19 )

While I struggled with your night action claims, I bought every second of the Batman dream. :D It was wonderfull.

8D

At least i got one thing right :)
Ivelin Dobrev
(Gruppo Rookie - 165)

Moderatore
N° post: 2455
  Nazione:
Canada 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5492 Data 23 Apr 2020, 22:39:52 Quota 
9/15 votes are in, I sent reminders to the remaining ones. :)
Jimmy De Roy
(Gruppo Pro - 22)

N° post: 9105
  Nazione:
Belgio 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5493 Data 24 Apr 2020, 08:55:56 Quota 
Thanks Ivelin for the game but as i told you it was the last time i was replacing someone, if i don't start i wont play again.
Jimmy De Roy
(Gruppo Pro - 22)

N° post: 9105
  Nazione:
Belgio 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5494 Data 24 Apr 2020, 11:12:43 Quota 
Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ April 22nd 2020,19:30:28 )

Mistakes were mainly night actions failed and dumb (i blame me a lot for this) and not reading properly who should i be trying to buddy up with to be able to live longer. Seb was my main mistake in my opinion, and had i known that Jimmy would come to the game just to give himself to being lynched i would definetly have bussed Martin on D1. I'm a team player, call it dumb, but i buss only when i feel like there's no other way out, and i always try to talk myself through and was hoping someone would find that genuine. Failed... absolutly, mistake indeed. In fact, bussing Martin would have been the best aproach anyway, but i wasn't expecting Kirsty to be killed (Riley was pretty amazingly good with that), and she was the one i was putting my hopes of getting to the end of the game, or Jimmy being lynched on D2. Had that not happened, and the game would have been something else completely.
Quote ( Andre de Carvalho @ April 22nd 2020,19:30:28 )

I had a plan for D2 on after Kirsty died and stuff kept going the wrong way. Jimmy, again, just sabotaged us completely, and then George's claim could have come in a worst time. I'm sure i could have pushed Ahmet or Riley to be lynched there. Wrong decisions made, A LOT of gamble as we had to take risky chances by then on, and i had no backup plan. That was HUGE mistake: always plan for when shit hits the fan.

Really your plan was just to fake claim, i couldn't do anything all i got were questions about Martin, people knew he was scum because of his D1 stupidity. In best case a fake claim would have given me an extra day that is all. You didn't have a plan.
Riley Dunlop
(Gruppo Master - 3)

N° post: 828
  Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5495 Data 24 Apr 2020, 11:15:34 Quota 
Found this a hard game to rank this time

Thanks to everyone for playing and thanks for making allowances for my situation
Kirsty Ridley
(Gruppo Amateur - 49)

N° post: 7849
  Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5496 Data 24 Apr 2020, 11:18:41 Quota 
Riley, ~I hate you
Riley Dunlop
(Gruppo Master - 3)

N° post: 828
  Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5497 Data 24 Apr 2020, 11:25:16 Quota 
But Kirsty, I love you

That is why I wanted to visit you at night and do CPR (kiss of life, massage your chest etc).... shhhh... don't tell Mick
Kirsty Ridley
(Gruppo Amateur - 49)

N° post: 7849
  Nazione:
Inghilterra 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5498 Data 24 Apr 2020, 11:33:43 Quota 
Moron!
Ivelin Dobrev
(Gruppo Rookie - 165)

Moderatore
N° post: 2455
  Nazione:
Canada 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5499 Data 24 Apr 2020, 21:34:45 Quota 
@Jasper Coosemans (E)
@Tom Byrne (R101)

Time to name and shame!

The only two left to submit their votes. :)
Tom Byrne
(Gruppo Rookie - 101)

N° post: 245
  Nazione:
Australia 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5500 Data 25 Apr 2020, 00:45:53 Quota 
will do tonight
Tim Wagner
(Gruppo Amateur - 34)

N° post: 6250
  Nazione:
Germania 
Certificato: 
Vecchio Post #5501 Data 28 Apr 2020, 19:36:31 Quota 
Any news? Kinda curious :D
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 182 183 [184 Vai alla pagina:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Mafia] How I Met Your Mother (GAME OVER) Aggiungi questa discussione alla tua lista da ignorare Aggiungi questa discussione alla tua lista da tenere d'occhio

Rispondi a questo topic