Autorius Tema: Sponsors 169 atsakymų
Jukka Sireni2
(Grupė Master - 4)

GPRO Komanda
Žinučių: 3870
  Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #31 parašyta 2016-Rgs-21, 19:01:07 Cituoti 
Yes, everyone in your group sees the same sponsors. And those who have been in the group may have old negotiations too.

Be happy that there is one.
Jaco Van Zyl
(Grupė Amateur - 92)

Žinučių: 338
  Šalis:
Pietų Afrikos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #32 parašyta 2016-Rgs-21, 19:03:01 Cituoti 
Oh, great. Do you think that the promoting sponsor comes out of the list as well?
Josh Clark
(Grupė Amateur - 50)

Žinučių: 6667
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #33 parašyta 2016-Rgs-21, 19:03:56 Cituoti 
Quote ( Jaco Van Zyl @ September 21st 2016,08:45:10 )

First, does everyone racing in Ama get a crack at the same sponsors?

Only those in your Amateur group, and anybody who had taken negotiations with sponsors from that group to higher levels and haven't yet completed them, are fighting for the same list of sponsors that you can currently see.

Quote ( Jaco Van Zyl @ September 21st 2016,08:45:10 )

Second, can there really be just one sponsor that is not busy in negotiating?

It's not uncommon especially at the start of a season.
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grupė Amateur - 72)

Žinučių: 5682
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #34 parašyta 2016-Rgs-21, 21:12:49 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Rgs-21, 21:14:52, taisė Tomek Kiełpiński) Cituoti 
It depends on group, Jaco. In mine there 5 are 0% sponsor at the moment. And every group has it's own set of sponsors, if it's what you are asking.

Edit:
Quote ( Jaco Van Zyl @ September 21st 2016,19:03:01 )

Do you think that the promoting sponsor comes out of the list as well?

Nope. They will stay on the list with progress, until someone signs them. And after the contract finishes they will get back to the available list.
Michele Miksche
(Grupė Amateur - 98)

Žinučių: 87
  Šalis:
Austrija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (3)
Sena žinutė #35 parašyta 2016-Spa-11, 22:53:39 Cituoti 
same shit as explained in post #16 happened today :-(((
progress 35,8%, far ahead of the other managers (average was 17%, now - without my progress - it is at 10%), pulled acaer back from negotiations. i asked all questions correctly, my results are okay too. i can't see a reason why this happened. it seems that it makes no sense to start negotiations with sponsors again in future. this money will be missed for my progress. i think about quitting this game, not only because of that frustrating situation...the admin i informed on sept 20th because i think it is a bug didn't answer till now. maybe this game has too many players anyway so there's no need to care for them ;-)

good nite!
Jukka Sireni2
(Grupė Master - 4)

GPRO Komanda
Žinučių: 3870
  Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #36 parašyta 2016-Spa-11, 22:55:50 Cituoti 
So, did you now answer to expectations question?
Kyle Morris
(Grupė Rookie - 102)

Žinučių: 6688
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #37 parašyta 2016-Spa-11, 23:00:11 Cituoti 
The more likely case would be you answered something in the "Where do you expect to finish next season" question that isn't what the sponsor was looking for in expectations
Michele Miksche
(Grupė Amateur - 98)

Šalis:
Austrija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #38 parašyta 2016-Spa-12, 09:25:07 Cituoti 
yes, i definitely did answer the question.
and the question was the one that you both mentioned. i answered (quite realistic i think) to finish in the middle of my group next season. should i lie to the sponsor to continue the negotiations? if yes, then the sponsor will quit during next season due to worse results than i promised.
the sponsor has 6/7 at expectations - does that mean the expectations are high or low?

in the past (rookie) i had no problems to sign a contract with sponsors expectations 1/7 and 7/7 as well so i didn't expect that to influence the negotiations, just achieving the goal next season would be important i thought...
MG van Rensburg
(Grupė Amateur - 79)

Žinučių: 1718
  Šalis:
Pietų Afrikos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #39 parašyta 2016-Spa-12, 09:34:10 Cituoti 
Quote ( Michele Miksche @ October 12th 2016,09:25:07 )

in the past (rookie) i had no problems to sign a contract with sponsors expectations 1/7 and 7/7 as well so i didn't expect that to influence the negotiations, just achieving the goal next season would be important i thought...

That right there is your issue. Good finishes are easy to maintain in Rookie while negotiating, especially when negotiations are happening during a promotion season, which could/probably have distorted a lot of what you think is 'right'.
Andrew Wilden
(Grupė Pro - 24)

Žinučių: 1502
  Šalis:
Australija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #40 parašyta 2016-Spa-12, 09:37:20 Cituoti 

i answered (quite realistic i think) to finish in the middle of my group next season. should i lie to the sponsor to continue the negotiations?

yes,

then the sponsor will quit during next season

Not necessarily, depends upon other attributes of that sponsor.

the sponsor has 6/7 at expectations - does that mean the expectations are high or low?

High, so they expect a lot.
So there lies your answer, you told them "Mid Pack", so they left.

I probably gave away too much, but hope it helps you in the future :)
Cheers
Mark Pinnick
(Grupė Amateur - 32)

Žinučių: 676
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #41 parašyta 2016-Spa-12, 09:39:14 Cituoti 

yes, i definitely did answer the question.
and the question was the one that you both mentioned. i answered (quite realistic i think) to finish in the middle of my group next season. should i lie to the sponsor to continue the negotiations? if yes, then the sponsor will quit during next season due to worse results than i promised.

You gotta tell 'em what they wanna here, kid.... ;)
Michele Miksche
(Grupė Amateur - 98)

Šalis:
Austrija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #42 parašyta 2016-Spa-12, 10:08:10 Cituoti 
thank you for the detailed info! will help a lot for sure :-)))

tell 'em what they wanna hear - great realism in gpro in that sponsors-chapter ;-)

MG van Rensburg
(Grupė Amateur - 79)

Šalis:
Pietų Afrikos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #43 parašyta 2016-Spa-12, 15:46:42 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Spa-12, 15:48:20, taisė MG van Rensburg) Cituoti 
Quote ( Michele Miksche @ October 12th 2016,10:08:10 )

thank you for the detailed info! will help a lot for sure :-)))

tell 'em what they wanna hear - great realism in gpro in that sponsors-chapter ;-)

But isn't that actual realism. You tell them what they want to here to get them interested, but then, after signing the contract, if you fail to deliver they will cancel the contract. Losing a sponsor during negotiations isn't the only way to lose a sponsor. Depending on the situation, even if you do tell them what they want to hear, your current results could be so bad they don't believe you and they pull out.
Michele Miksche
(Grupė Amateur - 98)

Šalis:
Austrija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #44 parašyta 2016-Spa-13, 12:20:26 Cituoti 
Quote ( MG van Rensburg @ October 12th 2016,15:46:42 )

Depending on the situation, even if you do tell them what they want to hear, your current results could be so bad they don't believe you and they pull out.

thanks for your input. another thing to care about...the sponsor system seems more complex than i saw it till now...
MG van Rensburg
(Grupė Amateur - 79)

Šalis:
Pietų Afrikos Respublika 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #45 parašyta 2016-Spa-13, 12:27:53 (paskutinis taisymas 2016-Spa-13, 12:30:23, taisė MG van Rensburg) Cituoti 
Quote ( Michele Miksche @ October 13th 2016,12:20:26 )

Quote ( MG van Rensburg @ October 12th 2016,15:46:42 )

Depending on the situation, even if you do tell them what they want to hear, your current results could be so bad they don't believe you and they pull out.

thanks for your input. another thing to care about...the sponsor system seems more complex than i saw it till now...

Yeah, sponsor experience in rookie can be very misleading especially when you're doing well/pushing for promotion which immediately keeps the higher expectation guys happier while negotiating but then it all falls down when hit amateur, with the mid-bottom table results that generally come post promotions.
Shawn Simmons
(Grupė Rookie - 52)

Žinučių: 181
  Šalis:
JAV 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #46 parašyta 2016-Lap-26, 06:52:19 Cituoti 
After three straight wins and only going after one sponsor they decide to pull away. No other managers in talks with them. What's the reason for this?
Jim Sikma
(Grupė Pro - 1)

Žinučių: 607
  Šalis:
JAV 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #47 parašyta 2016-Lap-26, 06:54:34 Cituoti 
They didn't like the answers you gave them.
Nikola Andrejevski
(Grupė Rookie - 258)

Žinučių: 2
  Šalis:
Makedonija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #48 parašyta 2016-Grd-31, 11:08:55 Cituoti 
Can anyone care to explain why this sponsor: /gb/NegotiateSponsor.asp?ID=62490 , decided to pull back from the negotiations? I gave them the best possible spot (Engine cover), the negotiations went with an excellent manner (I've won my last 9 races, isn't that something great when it comes to sponsors ffs). Can it be RNG? If it is, I think, something has to be done, because this is a huge blow to my finances.
Thank you.
Max Watson
(Grupė Master - 5)

Žinučių: 5184
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #49 parašyta 2016-Grd-31, 11:13:24 Cituoti 
Quote ( Nikola Andrejevski @ December 31st 2016,11:08:55 )

Can anyone care to explain why this sponsor: /gb/NegotiateSponsor.asp?ID=62490 , decided to pull back from the negotiations?
Quote ( Jim Sikma @ November 26th 2016,06:54:34 )

They didn't like the answers you gave them.
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupė Elite)

Žinučių: 3594
  Šalis:
Italija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #50 parašyta 2016-Grd-31, 11:14:27 Cituoti 
Maybe you gave a bad answer to a question :P
Nikola Andrejevski
(Grupė Rookie - 258)

Žinučių: 2
  Šalis:
Makedonija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #51 parašyta 2016-Grd-31, 11:38:45 Cituoti 
Quote ( Andrea Squizzato @ December 31st 2016,11:14:27 )

Maybe you gave a bad answer to a question :P

Well, only 2 questions were asked: Car spot (Engine cover) and where do you plan to finish next season, which was answered with Promotion (certainly not with championship win). That's the thing that annoys me. They were set on the highest priority, I was not negotiating with other sponsors, my sponsor staff is as good as it can get (20). I do not know where I put a foot wrong... Was hoping someone experience could help if possible.
Nathan Skelly
(Grupė Pro - 6)

Žinučių: 581
  Šalis:
Australija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #52 parašyta 2016-Grd-31, 12:11:35 Cituoti 
You have answered your question...look at the sponsor stats and have a think about them and what they could relate to.
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupė Elite)

Žinučių: 3594
  Šalis:
Italija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #53 parašyta 2016-Grd-31, 12:23:04 Cituoti 
Another option would be that you didn't answer a question. Happened to me once and sponsor quit negotiations immediately. But probably it's not your case since you were negotiating with just one sponsor, so it's hard to forget answering.
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grupė Amateur - 72)

Žinučių: 5682
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #54 parašyta 2016-Grd-31, 12:57:28 Cituoti 
Quote ( Nikola Andrejevski @ December 31st 2016,11:38:45 )

where do you plan to finish next season, which was answered with Promotion

Are you sure the sponsor is expecting you to promote?
Jez Banks
(Grupė Amateur - 73)

Žinučių: 225
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #55 parašyta 2017-Sau-3, 19:37:42 Cituoti 
Quote ( Mark Pinnick @ October 12th 2016,09:39:14 )

You gotta tell 'em what they wanna here, kid.... ;)

Or pick the right sponsor in the first place. maybe one whose attributes match your plans?
Felipe Bello
(Grupė Amateur - 110)

Žinučių: 14
  Šalis:
Venesuela 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #56 parašyta 2017-Sau-31, 17:56:06 Cituoti 
Quote ( MG van Rensburg @ October 13th 2016,12:27:53 )

Yeah, sponsor experience in rookie can be very misleading especially when you're doing well/pushing for promotion which immediately keeps the higher expectation guys happier while negotiating but then it all falls down when hit amateur, with the mid-bottom table results that generally come post promotions.

Well I´m on my 3rd season in Ama and no cigar with sponsors yet, so is really frustrating... last season I had a 116 OA Driver and the negotiations where going really well with two sponsors, had to change driver and Only could find a 100 OA! next race both sponsors gave the contract to other drivers!
So my question is; are there sponsors interested in sponsor driver that are at the bottom of the results table, but trying to improve their drivers and not descend to rookie?
And why the est avg progres numbers have diferent colors.
Thank you in advance!!!
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupė Rookie - 20)

Žinučių: 3021
  Šalis:
Belgija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #57 parašyta 2017-Sau-31, 18:01:53 Cituoti 
yellow = 1 or 2 managers are negotiating that sponsor (not including yourself)
orange = more than 2 managers are negotiating that sponsor (not including yourself)

I don't think your change of driver has a direct impact, someone else just reached 100% on their negotiations.

If you get better results, you get faster negotiations, so it's normal that it's difficult when you are at the back of the grid. I guess you just need to choose your sponsors well so nobody else snatches them...
Gareth Griffiths
(Grupė Amateur - 87)

Žinučių: 526
  Šalis:
Kanada 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #58 parašyta 2017-Sau-31, 18:02:02 Cituoti 
Quote ( Felipe Bello @ January 31st 2017,17:56:06 )

Quote ( MG van Rensburg @ October 13th 2016,12:27:53 )

Well I´m on my 3rd season in Ama and no cigar with sponsors yet, so is really frustrating... last season I had a 116 OA Driver and the negotiations where going really well with two sponsors, had to change driver and Only could find a 100 OA! next race both sponsors gave the contract to other drivers!
So my question is; are there sponsors interested in sponsor driver that are at the bottom of the results table, but trying to improve their drivers and not descend to rookie?
And why the est avg progres numbers have diferent colors.
Thank you in advance!!!

Gotta show PATIENCE and make sure EXPECTATIONS are met
Kyle Morris
(Grupė Amateur - 51)

Žinučių: 6688
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #59 parašyta 2017-Sau-31, 18:02:29 (paskutinis taisymas 2017-Sau-31, 18:02:48, taisė Kyle Morris) Cituoti 
Okay time for me to moan about my sponsors :D

Okay so i brought 8 negotiations up from rookie 2 seasons ago, all are currently on 60%, all were green start of the season. None of them are particularly game breaking sponsors who will offer me tons of money

Yet some one or people have decided to negotiate with every single one of them, all with what had an average on 60%, why anyone would be that stupid to do such a thing is beyond me xD
Dusan Sevarlic
(Grupė Amateur - 34)

Žinučių: 1435
  Šalis:
Serbija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #60 parašyta 2017-Sau-31, 18:11:27 (paskutinis taisymas 2017-Sau-31, 18:13:42, taisė Dusan Sevarlic) Cituoti 
Quote ( Kyle Morris @ January 31st 2017,18:02:29 )

all with what had an average on 60%, why anyone would be that stupid to do such a thing is beyond me xD

Don't be so sure that your oponents are so stupid!

They don't want your sponsors. They just manage their own nagotiations :)
Puslapis « 1 [23 4 5 6 » Eiti į puslapį:

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje