Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Bug forum > Spam filter false positive Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą
Puslapis [1
Autorius Tema: Spam filter false positive 2 atsakymų
Chris Shaw
(Grupė Amateur - 44)

Žinučių: 890
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1 parašyta 2018-Rgp-19, 03:16:39 Cituoti 
I'm putting this here as I'd say it's technically a bug, I've also made an appeal directly to Vlad and Jukka via PM.

The forums detect if you have posted a large number of topics in a short amount of time. This appears to be antiflooding, which is obviously there to stop people from posting up 100 threads selling fake Ray Bahns. I'd say it'd be a "bug" if that script detects genuine posts as flooding. In this case I have a script that posts tons of data to my team forum automatically. Since a significant use case of posting to team forums is to share data, I don't think a script should ban you for posting LOTS of it in quick succession.

So the bug - flooding filter detects false positives.
Mark Pinnick
(Grupė Amateur - 82)

Žinučių: 675
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #2 parašyta 2018-Rgp-19, 09:39:30 Cituoti 
Technically still flooding; just game related. Can you not build a pause into the script?
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Pro - 3)

Žinučių: 12503
  Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #3 parašyta 2018-Rgp-19, 10:39:35 (paskutinis taisymas 2018-Rgp-19, 10:47:27, taisė Mikko Heikkinen) Cituoti 
Quote ( Chris Shaw @ August 19th 2018,03:16:39 )

This appears to be antiflooding, which is obviously there to stop people from posting up 100 threads selling fake Ray Bahns. I'd say it'd be a "bug" if that script detects genuine posts as flooding. In this case I have a script that posts tons of data to my team forum automatically. Since a significant use case of posting to team forums is to share data,

I think you're confusing 2 terms here, flooding and spamming. They usually share 1 common element which is rapid succession done by script of some sort.

Both flooding and spamming can have undesirable effects, therefore filters for them are utilized.

Quote ( Chris Shaw @ August 19th 2018,03:16:39 )

o the bug - flooding filter detects false positives.

If you're posting in rapid succession it is flooding, in other words not false positive.

Suggestion for you

sleep(5);
//that is seconds, maybe that suffices, insert in appropriate places

^^naturally depends on what kind of scripting you are using
Puslapis [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Bug forum > Spam filter false positive Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje