Puslapis « 1 [23 4 5 » Eiti į puslapį:
Autorius Tema: sponsors 135 atsakymų
Martin Irla
(Grupė Amateur - 7)

Žinučių: 660
  Šalis:
Urugvajus 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (2)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #31 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:03:08 Cituoti 
Its really not possible to answer that question Rob,as it will deend on the bars that have each particular sponsor....Not the same answer is the best one for all the diferent sponsors....
You know what Rob??? In a way i agree with you,in general i dont like this Foby thing.
But asking and writing wih the agresivness you are doing it,probably will put off even the guys like me that could help you...And theres plenty information you can get in the forums.And the one you cant,lots of people would be willing to provide it,me one of them....But not asking and writing the way you are doing it....
Rob Scott
(Grupė Rookie - 116)

Žinučių: 45
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (2)
Sena žinutė #32 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:06:54 Cituoti 
Quote ( Jody Parker @ March 12th 2019,18:55:19 )

The answers in this thread did help the people asking the questions it seems like so where you get that you would not get answers to questions asked I don't know.
The FOBY attitude has become better, mainly due to people starting to ask questions about problems or things they've ran into instead of "how do I win" questions. The latter no one will win but a question about something not making sense or such would be given a hint or two in most cases.
Seriously the game involves finding out a lot by oneself and not being given direct answers to any questions but being taught by being given hints and clues so you have to think for yourself as well.
So if you have done some own research and tested and tried stuff, and are in need of a nudge to figure out more then ask away.

I kind of get your point to a degree, its a game so play it and figure it all out over months n months of mediocrity, but im not wanting a secret cheat code to allow my driver and car a power boost to fire me to the front in every race, that would be more boring than the struggle and non event of a last place every race.
Every game involved a strategy of sorts, and a guide to getting the job done, its a never ending game, similar to football manager, its never completed is it, we arent completing levels or finding keys to open doors, we just get bored with “computer says no” all the time. Its a game, it has an engine, and it has correct ways and incorrect ways at times, it dosnt think, regards sponsorship, the route to obtaining a deal is written already, it wont eliminate anyone either way, so to be honest, if someone is getting a bit pissed off with always getting the same outcome, ie no sponsor deal, why is it a problem to pm said player the correct formula on answering each question correctly?
Rob Scott
(Grupė Rookie - 116)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (2)
Sena žinutė #33 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:09:31 Cituoti 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ March 12th 2019,19:03:08 )

Its really not possible to answer that question Rob,as it will deend on the bars that have each particular sponsor....Not the same answer is the best one for all the diferent sponsors....
You know what Rob??? In a way i agree with you,in general i dont like this Foby thing.
But asking and writing wih the agresivness you are doing it,probably will put off even the guys like me that could help you...And theres plenty information you can get in the forums.And the one you cant,lots of people would be willing to provide it,me one of them....But not asking and writing the way you are doing it....

Sorry mate if iv come over aggressively! Really not my intentions at all, im good and happy, honestly, im sincerely sorry to anyone if iv appeared “lively”!! Im not, just asking my questions and smiling with each 1.....
I love you all....;)
Rob Scott
(Grupė Rookie - 116)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (3)
Sena žinutė #34 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:13:00 Cituoti 
Jody.... its not mate, im merely asking how the *** do i get a **** sponsor to say yes instead of ***** off every **** time i get close to nailing one!!!!
Il win on my own, il be king soon and then youl want to be my mate...
Miel Soeterbroek
(Grupė Master - 3)

Žinučių: 3107
  Šalis:
Nyderlandai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #35 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:19:03 Cituoti 
I only want to be friends with people that have nailed the sponsor negotiations, Rob.
Kasper Meng
(Grupė Amateur - 56)

Žinučių: 208
  Šalis:
Danija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (4)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #36 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:20:16 Cituoti 
Join a team and get their sheets and leave within 2 days like you did with us. Its hard to found out stuff by yourself.
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupė Master - 4)

Žinučių: 11898
  Šalis:
Vengrija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (1)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #37 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:21:11 Cituoti 
Quote ( Kasper Meng @ March 12th 2019,19:20:16 )

Join a team and get their sheets and leave within 2 days like you did with us. Its hard to found out stuff by yourself.
:(
Rob Scott
(Grupė Rookie - 116)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (7)
Sena žinutė #38 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:25:58 Cituoti 

Tool sheets and setup guides arent allowed mate.... so i was told.
You knew that though yeah? 😂👍🏻
Kasper Meng
(Grupė Amateur - 56)

Šalis:
Danija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (5)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #39 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:28:03 Cituoti 
Eh? They are allowed, and your a lazy dude who should work to get your information. Your just pathetic. Please dont help this scammer.
Martin Irla
(Grupė Amateur - 7)

Šalis:
Urugvajus 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #40 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:29:37 Cituoti 
Quote ( Rob Scott @ March 12th 2019,19:25:58 )

Tool sheets and setup guides arent allowed mate.... so i was told.
You knew that though yeah? 😂👍🏻

Who told you that Rob???
You might "love" everyone,but see that not everyone loves you.....You are not becoming very popular Rob,jaja....
Rob Scott
(Grupė Rookie - 116)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (6)
Sena žinutė #41 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:30:06 Cituoti 
Quote ( Kasper Meng @ March 12th 2019,19:28:03 )

Eh? They are allowed, and your a lazy dude who should work to get your information. Your just pathetic. Please dont help this scammer.

Hahahahaha no mate, lazy would be to join a team and let the experienced players take control of my drive.... rather than that, iv worked my race out myself!

;)
Rob Scott
(Grupė Rookie - 116)

Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (5)
Sena žinutė #42 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:33:24 Cituoti 
Martin.... you said i was aggressive, kaspers raging with anger by the looks of it! Hahahaha
Kasper Meng
(Grupė Amateur - 56)

Šalis:
Danija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (3)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #43 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:33:50 Cituoti 
Sure you did, you have just deleted all the stuff we gave you. Trust me, your lazy.

I really doubt you have done anything yourself.
Jody Parker
(Grupė Amateur - 2)

Žinučių: 767
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #44 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:36:18 Cituoti 
Quote ( Rob Scott @ March 12th 2019,19:13:00 )

Jody.... its not mate, im merely asking how the *** do i get a **** sponsor to say yes instead of ***** off every **** time i get close to nailing one!!!!
Il win on my own, il be king soon and then youl want to be my mate...

Maybe that was your intention with the question but that's not what you asked.

To sign a sponsor you have to figure out what question corresponds to what attribute of the Sponsor and then figure out what answer fits best with the level of that attribute.
A lot of hints and sometimes even almost direct answers can be found on-line as well as in the forums.
Martin Irla
(Grupė Amateur - 7)

Šalis:
Urugvajus 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #45 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:39:42 Cituoti 
Quote ( Rob Scott @ March 12th 2019,19:33:24 )

Martin.... you said i was aggressive, kaspers raging with anger by the looks of it! Hahahaha

I really dont think he feels anger.More that he thinks what you did its sad and pityfull...
But well,its only my opinion.Bye bye Rob,hope you get the answers you want....
Max Watson
(Grupė Elite)

Žinučių: 5184
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (6)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #46 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:45:44 (paskutinis taisymas 2019-Kov-12, 19:48:51, taisė Max Watson) Cituoti 
Quote ( Rob Scott @ March 12th 2019,18:49:56 )

Whats the correct answers to all the qestions asked via the negotiation screen

1) Yes, but only at the weekends
2) 3.6 cats per square ironing board
3) Belgium
4) 8 inches if you’re doing it right
5) That bloke off The Apprentice
Kasper Meng
(Grupė Amateur - 56)

Šalis:
Danija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #47 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 19:52:18 Cituoti 
Im not angry at all. As Martin says, i just think your sad.
Robin Goodey
(Grupė Elite)

Žinučių: 2096
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (5)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #48 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 20:09:39 Cituoti 
So what have we learned from this thread?

Well - either Kasper's sheets (specifically re sponsor answers) are utterly shiiiiiittttt

or

Rob is actually so thick that he can't give the correct answers even WITH the sheets provided by Kasper

I think there should be a poll in this topic to decide which.....

;)
Miel Soeterbroek
(Grupė Master - 3)

Žinučių: 3107
  Šalis:
Nyderlandai 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #49 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 20:25:41 Cituoti 
Can i get the formula for the correct answers to that poll?
Robin Goodey
(Grupė Elite)

Žinučių: 2096
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #50 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 20:33:01 Cituoti 
FOBY Miel ;)
Kasper Meng
(Grupė Amateur - 56)

Šalis:
Danija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #51 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 21:52:33 Cituoti 
Its not my sheets Robin, its my teams :)
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Master - 3)

Žinučių: 12503
  Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #52 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 22:05:27 (paskutinis taisymas 2019-Kov-12, 22:06:27, taisė Mikko Heikkinen) Cituoti 
Quote ( Rob Scott @ March 12th 2019,18:28:54 )

Whats all this “find out by yourself” i keep seeing?

To put it simply, it encourages one to learn.

Even after tens of seasons there can be found thing to learn :)

Quote ( Rob Scott @ March 12th 2019,18:51:23 )

Whats the correct answers to all the qestions asked via the negotiation...

And why would your (current or future) competitors help you competing against them ?`

Do you think Ferrari is helping RedBull or Mercedes to be more competitive ?

Just something to think about...
Shane Goeb
(Grupė Pro - 15)

Žinučių: 250
  Šalis:
JAV 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #53 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 22:12:18 Cituoti 
First thing is to get certified...also, read the help pages and game rules.

I still refer back to those regularly.
Martin Irla
(Grupė Amateur - 7)

Šalis:
Urugvajus 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #54 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 22:18:15 (paskutinis taisymas 2019-Kov-12, 22:20:50, taisė Martin Irla) Cituoti 
Well Mikko,me for one i would help him or anyone if they ask properly....
Really your comparison made me chuckle.....Firstly,this is just a game,not my life and even less its for money.Then,i dont see so much other managers as competitors,but more as people to interact,even some as friends.I play this game for fun and even if obviously i like and try to win,its not so important to me as having fun and enjoying myself.And i compete more against myself than against others.And lastly,im of the crazy idea that the more knowledge people have,and specially in simple things as Rob is asking,the better for the game....But i know you will never understand what im talking about,you see Gpro with diferent eyes....
Constantin Heller
(Grupė Rookie - 22)

Žinučių: 2462
  Šalis:
Vokietija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (8)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (1)
Sena žinutė #55 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 22:28:14 Cituoti 
Since I don't think it was really mentioned - the reason GPRO is so full of FOBY is because it's built to be challenging, and complex. It's based on logic and formulas, and as such stands in strong contrast to all the low-quality racing managing games on the internet.

Other games will be that you have nothing to do but mindlessly grind, just find the right setup every time, hire the best driver, buy the best car, and then you still lose due to shitty RNG.

GPRO is very different because it requires so much strategy, very deep knowledge of the game, and perfect decision making to do well. It's not a game that you just log into for 20 minutes every day, do your practice runs, and call it a day. GPRO is a game that with enough dedication, you can actually master, because you can figure out the underlying formulas.

But guess what, you'll have to Find those Out By Yourself, because otherwise that whole aspect gets lost and the game becomes boring. You want people to give you exact answers to gameplay questions yet you say you want to figure things out by yourself - which is it??
Mikko Heikkinen
(Grupė Master - 3)

Žinučių: 12503
  Šalis:
Suomija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #56 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 22:35:33 (paskutinis taisymas 2019-Kov-12, 22:46:10, taisė Mikko Heikkinen) Cituoti 
Quote ( Martin Irla @ March 12th 2019,22:18:15 )

Well Mikko,me for one i would help him or anyone if they ask properly...

You might not know this, but I would do it too (in pm)

Really your comparison made me chuckle...

That's nice.

Then,i dont see so much other managers as competitors,but more as people to interact,even some as friends

Those two don't have to be mutually exclusive.

And lastly,im of the crazy idea that the more knowledge people have,and specially in simple things as Rob is asking,the better for the game

But it's not like that, it's not a "simple thing" and it's not a minor thing either. Sponsors is pretty much the last thing which isn't completely opened.

But i know you will never understand what im talking about,you see Gpro with diferent eyes....

Even if you'd prefer to spoon-feed all information to everyone, some people might actually like the road to discovery. For some people the trip can be more important than the destination.

Yes, maybe you'll never understand what I'm talking about.

That's why I think it's important that everything is not explained to the dot in the guides or forums.

s people to interact,even some as friends.I play this game for fun and even if obviously i like and try to win,its not so important to me as having fun and enjoying myself.

As you say, GPRO is a place to interact and even have some friends,

The point being, GPRO is for years, not just some 5 minute or few hours clickthrough. what's wrong with having a chance to learn things while at it, instead of getting everything just handed over on a silver plate

Edit: Constantin had a nice way of putting it :)
Martin Irla
(Grupė Amateur - 7)

Šalis:
Urugvajus 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #57 parašyta 2019-Kov-12, 22:42:01 Cituoti 
Mikko,im not against you and i respect you a lot....
Its just that we have diferent ideas about the game,think that both should be respected....
Yes,i understand what you are talking about,but i just think almost the oposite of you.That doesnt mean im right and you wrong,or the other way around,just that we seek and see things in a diferent way....Its a free world and both are entitled to think the way we want....and i know you would help people Mikko.....
Darren Brown
(Grupė Amateur - 72)

Žinučių: 257
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #58 parašyta 2019-Kov-13, 00:19:51 Cituoti 
I would like to add as a seasoned 5 season player, I would like to know all the ins and outs, and not been mathematically minded or even reading into things it can be frustrating not having a direct answer.
but that's the thing it is all too easy to get a walkthrough or guide for any game out there. and I'm the first to admit that I will use them.

I found a tool on a document sharing platform back in my first season and as if yet I still don't understand how it works. I have access to another tool which does things completely differently to the the other one.

although I haven't fathomed them out In enjoying trying to find out how they work with all the different reference points. I have an idea from reading through these forums on how to achieve what I'm looking for. but more often than not I scrap what I'm doing and start again.

so yes having information would be great but also I would not enjoy the challenge of finding out those answers as don't like asking .

I appear to be waffling now maybe shouldn't log in after been down the pub !!
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Grupė Elite)

Žinučių: 5682
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (2)
Sena žinutė #59 parašyta 2019-Kov-13, 11:28:57 Cituoti 
Quote ( Max Watson @ March 12th 2019,19:45:44 )

1) Yes, but only at the weekends
2) 3.6 cats per square ironing board
3) Belgium
4) 8 inches if you’re doing it right
5) That bloke off The Apprentice

And the ultimate answer is 42
Josh Clark
(Grupė Amateur - 80)

Žinučių: 6666
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #60 parašyta 2019-Kov-13, 12:52:17 Cituoti 
Quote ( Darren Brown @ March 13th 2019,00:19:51 )

I would like to add as a seasoned 5 season player, I would like to know all the ins and outs, and not been mathematically minded or even reading into things it can be frustrating not having a direct answer.

Back when these shit online tools weren't so readily available, so long as you had the drive to construct a good tool, were willing to do research in all aspects of the game, and were willing to listen to those who are smarter than you, generally joining a team was the way to go if wanted to get a tool created.

10 minds are great than 1, and it's far more likely one of those other 9 people will know how to reverse-engineer an equation. Some people have the brains and no data, others have the data and no brains. Join forces :)
Puslapis « 1 [23 4 5 » Eiti į puslapį:

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje