Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Forum games > [MAFIA] Firefly Multirole Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą
Puslapis [12 3 ... 118 119 120 » Eiti į puslapį:
Autorius Tema: [MAFIA] Firefly Multirole 3587 atsakymų
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupė Amateur - 15)

Temos moderatorius
Žinučių: 1376
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Teigiamas įvertinimas (0)   Neigiamas įvertinimas (0)
Sena žinutė #1 parašyta 2021-Spa-11, 12:10:52 (paskutinis taisymas 2021-Lap-7, 22:10:32, taisė Sebastian Jóźwiak) Cituoti 
GAME STATUS

Game ends with scum team win.
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupė Amateur - 15)

Temos moderatorius
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #2 parašyta 2021-Spa-11, 12:10:59 (paskutinis taisymas 2021-Spa-11, 14:45:32, taisė Sebastian Jóźwiak) Cituoti 
GAME SPECIFIC RULES AND SETUP

1. The game features a daystart.

2. There are seven abilities used for this setup - Investigation, Protection, Kill, Block, Track and Neighbor x2. Depending on the outcome of their distribution Mafia team can also receive from 0 to 3 of the following - Block, Night Kill Immunity and Investigation Immunity.

3. Players who do not have any abilities are considered vanilla.

4. The moderator will not respond to any inquery within the thread as there is no benefit in confirming the real intentions of any players involved. If you want anything clarified, PM the moderator.

5. This is a semi-open setup. Players do know the roles in play. This specific setup is described in here - https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Multirole_Mafia

6. Every player will have a character name from the TV series Firefly.

7. Roles and Alignments may or may not reflect the characters’ personality and image.
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupė Amateur - 15)

Temos moderatorius
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #3 parašyta 2021-Spa-11, 12:11:27 Cituoti 
GENERAL GAME RULES

General

1: Read the rules! There may be changes since previous rule sets.

2: Always play to meet your win condition (this does not mean you need to survive, unless your win condition specifically says so).

3: Basic Mafia information can be found at http://mafiascum.net/wiki/index.php?title=Newbie_guide and some information on basic mafia roles can be found in the Flash guide found here http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/610085
This is only meant as a guide and does not cover all possibilities and variations.

4: All roles will be assigned randomly. Random.org will be used for everything that requires randomness - http://www.random.org/

5: On occasions the Game Moderator may make mistakes. Feel free to PM me if you believe I have made an error and I will address it as soon as possible.

Activity

1: All living players are normally required to post at least one content posts per 24 hours during any day (including weekends). The definition of content is at my sole discretion. While this is the minimum that will normally be allowed, more activity will be expected. If something comes up that means you become unavailable then PM me and we can discuss how to proceed. In a long game, it is totally understandable if people will miss the odd day on occasion. Please try not to, but it won't be an issue if this is a rare occurrence, and please try and let me know beforehand.

Voting & Deadlines

1: Voting in this game is mandatory. “No lynch” is a valid option. All players must have a valid vote in place when any relevant deadline is reached. If the game day ends before the deadline is reached, then this rule will not apply.

2: If there is a voting deadline in force (a deadline requiring all players to vote but not ending the day once it passes), then you may not unvote after this deadline without voting someone else in the same post. If a vote deadline has passed, failing to vote someone else properly in the same post that you unvote will result in your unvote being invalid and your vote remaining where it was.

3: Votes must be in a separate line, preferably with an empty line above and below to make them clear (but this is not a requirement), votes must be in bold, votes must be preceded by ##. If you are unsure how to do this then please PM me and I will happily explain. Votes not following this format will be invalid. Voting for a player may be preceded by an unvote if you already have a vote in place but it is not required to unvote to change your vote. Unvotes may be of the format "##Unvote player name". Please try and get your spelling correct and check your typing, but as long as it is clear what you mean and who you are referring to then the vote will be counted.

##Vote Sebastian

is the correct format.

##Unvote Sebastian

##Vote Krystian

is also the correct format.

4: If a lynch deadline is reached without anyone being instalynched (usually more than half of the active players voting for the lynch of one player, but this number can vary due to roles and game mechanics), then there will be no lynch.

5: If any player is replaced, we may choose to extend any deadline currently in place. This is totally at my discretion.

6. If any player dies during a game day for any reason within 24 hours of the lynch deadline, then the lynch deadline will be extended to give at least 24 hours from the kill being posted in the thread. It may be extended longer to make sure the game day finishes at a suitable time. If a lynch is reached before any such death is posted in thread, then I will revert the vote count back to what it was when the kill was made.

7: If a deadline passes that either ends the day or starts a break in the day, then you may not post after this deadline has passed. You may only post again once the mod has posted to re-open the thread (such as starting the new day).

8: There will be a twilight (talking after a lynch has been decided) in this game. After an instalynch is reached, players can still post but only until the deadline when the game will proceed to the night phase. Anyone posting after a deadline has been passed will be punished if it is by anything more than a few seconds.

Posting

1: Editing posts is strictly forbidden. If you are not happy with what you are about to post then I would suggest that you take time to read what you are posting before pressing the “post reply” button. For those new to mafia, this does mean that double and treble posting (or more) is permitted. This applies to any QT you have access to as well (where it is also forbidden to delete posts).

2: Quoting your role PM, any PM you receive from me or anything I write off thread, such as in a Mafia QT, is strictly forbidden. You must significantly paraphrase any communication you receive from me (minimal tweaking of some words or word order will still be classed as quoting mod communication) and, unless specifically given permission by me, you should not mention any punishment at all, even paraphrased. If you are unsure about what you want to post in thread then you probably shouldn’t be posting it, but feel free to ask me first for clarification.

3: You may not quote communication from any off thread QT, such as a Mason QT or Mafia QT. You may paraphrase such communication if you wish to share it.

4: I, the mod, are unlikely to respond to any questions in thread as I have no intention or confirming the motives or honesty of those asking questions. As such, you should PM me anything you wish clarified or wish to ask, and not ask in thread, and must significantly paraphrase any response if you are sharing it in thread.

5: Dead players cannot talk. To be clear, dead players cannot talk in the game thread and they cannot talk in any off site thread that you may have been permitted while alive as stated in your role PM. There will be no zombie posts in this game. Any player that makes such a post may be refused entry into any future game hosted by me. The exception to this is if the mod provides a Dead Thread for you to talk to other dead players on. No one is permitted to make one apart from the mod as only the mod knows if your death is definitely permanent. I advise all dead players to continue to follow the game as being dead might not mean you are dead forever and may not mean you cannot influence the game.

Off Thread Communication

1: You are not entitled to communicate about this game with any other player outside of this thread unless your role PM specifically states that you can, and then only in the way that is stated in your role PM. Anyone breaking this rule is unlikely to be accepted in to future games by any moderator as it is a serious, possible game-spoiling, breach of the rules and trust that is needed to play these games fairly.

2: No talking about the game to anyone outside of the game, even if they are not playing and even if you, or they, are dead, without our express permission. This includes mentioning the game, or anything regarding the game, no matter how insignificant you think it might be, in any other forum (game or general mafia thread) while this game is still running. Anyone breaking this rule is unlikely to be accepted in to future games by any moderator as it is a serious, possible game-spoiling, breach of the rules and trust needed to play these games fairly. This rule also means, as it is in play in every game, that you may not discuss or comment on any game that is currently being played until it is complete.

3: If anyone, playing or not, attempts to contact you about anything regarding the game then you should not respond to it and you should inform me immediately.

Night Actions

1: You will be provided with a deadline to provide your night actions. Failure to send your night action (or a PM stating you are not performing your night action if your night action is not compulsory) before this deadline may result in your night action being unsuccessful or used randomly, at my discretion. You may also be punished. If I receive all night actions in good time, then I may consider starting the day phase earlier than advertised.

2: Night actions cannot be altered after I have received them, so make sure you are happy with them before sending the PM.

Behaviour

1: You are not forced to like each other but the fact that you badly want so and so lynched does not give you the right to be nasty to him or her. Criticism and heated debates are fine, and encouraged. Light insulting is permitted, but try not to go over the top or I may step in.

2: Discussing the structure or wording of your role PM is against the spirit of the game and is strictly forbidden.

3. Do not discuss the wording of your win condition and do not ask about the wording of other players’ win conditions. Anyone doing so is likely to be modkilled (as it is against the spirit of the game to try and find out people’s alignment or reveal your alignment in this way).

4: Using site mechanics is against the spirit of the game and should not be used. It is perfectly OK to see someone has been posting elsewhere and comment on that, but anything else is off limits, such as looking at profiles to see who has visited or monitoring their activity. This is discussed more here if you are interested.

5: Do not use the "thumbs up" and "thumbs down" during the game, regardless of you being alive or dead. Trying to express an opinion in this way is against the spirit of the game, especially as mods can view who is doing this for nothing and others need to pay. If you have something to say, say it in thread. If you can't talk in thread, such as being dead, then you shouldn't have the ability to communicate your opinion in any way.

Punishment

1: I reserve the right to punish, replace or modkill anyone for breaking any of the rules above. I would hope this would never become necessary. Modkills are strictly a last resort or for rule breaking that leaves no option. If a townie is modkilled, the day will end.

2: Anyone needing replaced without a very good reason or anyone that is modkilled for flaking or deliberate rule breaking has a good chance of not being accepted in to any of my future games, and other hosts probably wouldn’t look kindly on it either.

3: Any modkill will be specifically stated as such in the game. If it doesn’t say “modkill” then it wasn’t a modkill. If it does say “modkill” then it is. Simples!

4: Anyone modkilled forfeits their original win condition and has it altered to that of a survivor. Basically, if you are modkilled, you do not win regardless of what happens in the game.

---

If you have any questions or anything you are unsure of, always feel free to PM me to ask.
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupė Amateur - 15)

Temos moderatorius
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #4 parašyta 2021-Spa-11, 12:11:38 (paskutinis taisymas 2021-Lap-5, 09:12:45, taisė Sebastian Jóźwiak) Cituoti 
Players List
(click on the player name to view their profile)

1. Ricardo Antunes was lynched on Day 2.
2. Kirsty Ridley
3. Armin van Hülkenburg was killed on Night 2.
4. Richard Robin Paukson was lynched on Day 1.
5. Ivelin Dobrev was killed on Night 1.
6. George Togas was killed on Night 4.
7. Davi Queiroz was killed on Night 3.
8. Sudeep Pednekar was killed on Night 3.
9. Brad Marshall was lynched on Day 3.
10. Amitesh Patnaik
11. Quentin Rieg was lynched on Day 4.
12. Jimmy De Roy
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupė Amateur - 15)

Temos moderatorius
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #5 parašyta 2021-Spa-11, 12:11:49 (paskutinis taisymas 2021-Lap-5, 09:12:17, taisė Sebastian Jóźwiak) Cituoti 
Links to game events
(Click on the text to take you to the post)

Day 1

Day 1 Start
Vote Count 1.1
Vote Count 1.2
Vote Count 1.3
Vote Count 1.4
Vote Count 1.5
Vote Count 1.6
Final Vote Count 1.7
Lynch/Day End

Day 2

Day 2 Start
Vote Count 2.1
Vote Count 2.2
Vote Count 2.3
Vote Count 2.4
Vote Count 2.5
Final Vote Count 2.6
Lynch/Day End

Day 3

Day 3 Start
Vote Count 3.1
Vote Count 3.2
Vote Count 3.3
Final Vote Count 3.4
Lynch/Day End

Day 4

Day 4 Start
Vote Count 4.1
Vote Count 4.2
Vote Count 4.3
Vote Count 4.4
Vote Count 4.5
Final Vote Count 4.6
Lynch/Day End

Day 5

Day 5 Start
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupė Amateur - 15)

Temos moderatorius
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #6 parašyta 2021-Spa-11, 12:12:02 (paskutinis taisymas 2021-Spa-11, 14:49:44, taisė Sebastian Jóźwiak) Cituoti 
Sample Role PMs

Mafia Goon

Welcome, Player One. You are Character One, a Mafia Goon, along with your partners, Player Two and Player Three.

Picture of the character

Flavor for the character

Abilities:
Factional communication: During the night phase you may talk with your partners here - <QT LINK>.
Factional kill: Each night phase, one of you or your partners may perform the factional kill.
Any potential gained ability(ies) will appear in here.

Win condition:
You win when you control 50% of the town.

Vanilla Townie

Welcome, Player One. You are Character One, a Vanilla Townie.

Picture of the character

Flavor for the character

Abilities:
Your weapon is your vote, you have no night actions.
Any potential gained ability(ies) will appear in here.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.

These abilities will be added on to the end of Abilities section of any applicable Role PMs.

Track: You have been granted the ability to track one person a night. You will learn who your Target visited, but not for what purpose.

Kill: You have acquired a weapon, and you know how to use it. During the night, you may select a target. Unless that target is protected, they will die. Your Kill Flavour is "Shot".
Kill: While your Allies have knives, you've found yourself a nice, shiny, Sharp Katana. Let the doctor try reattach a head to a body. As such, your (but not your allies) factional kill is unblockable, should you commit it. Kill Flavour is "Decapitated".

Inspect: Your years in the police force have granted you with a through knowledge of the habits of criminal scum. As such, each night you can send me the name of one player, and I will return to you the alignment of the player.
Inspect: You've learned to identify what someone does, by the items they have in their house. Each night, target a player, and I will return to you the name of one ability that they possess.

Block: You've learned to take every person's attention from what they are doing. As such, each night you can target one player, and that player will be prevented from taking any action that night. Does not prevent QT communication.

Protect: You have an extensive knowledge of human anatomy, due to seven years at MiT. As such, you can choose to protect one player each night, and barring unforseen events, you will protect them from one kill attempt that night. You cannot protect yourself.

Neighbour: You've lived in this town for years. And made a few firm friends. You and Your BFF (Player Two) even got special devices so you could stay in touch overnight: <QT link>

Scum may receive these abilities in addition to any others given out, based on distribution (e.g If all roles go to town, Scum will gain all of these. If scum gain one ability, they can gain another from this list.), If assigned, These can stack above and beyond the normal number of roles.

Block: You've learned to take every person's attention from what they are doing. As such, each night you can target one player, and that player will be prevented from taking any action that night. Does not prevent QT communication.

Investigation Immunity: You lived here for years as a Sleeper Agent, in preparation for this battle, as such; you will appear town to any investigation conducted upon you.

Bullet-Proof: You are prepared, in case someone decided to bring a gun to a knife fight. As such, you are immune to any normal source of killing (i.e Vigs). Does not prevent your lynch.
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupė Amateur - 15)

Temos moderatorius
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #7 parašyta 2021-Spa-11, 12:12:12 (paskutinis taisymas 2021-Lap-5, 09:05:55, taisė Sebastian Jóźwiak) Cituoti 
Current Deadline(s)

With 3 players alive, it will require 2 votes to achieve a lynch decision. Day 5 Lynch deadline is Monday, November 8th, 20:00:00 CET
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupė Amateur - 15)

Temos moderatorius
  Šalis:
Lenkija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #8 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 09:00:29 Cituoti 
Sun rises on the beautiful planet of Persephone meaning new day has come. Captain Malcolm Reynolds and his crew wakes up in a bar in Southern District, not completely sober, but happy as yesterday's job went well and they had a reason to celebrate. Suddenly someone else enters the bar violently kicking out the door, screaming "All the frickin best to our beloved Alliance!". Yes, they found themselves in an Alliance-sympathized bar once again, and of course if was Unification Day again. Mal and Zoe tried to hide the upcoming anger because they knew this this day is also important to them and they cannot afford to lose time on bar arguments with newcomers. But, the more people came in, the more they heard of Alliance-like catchwords, they couldn't help it. Mal lost his temper again and got them into a fight with the locals. In the middle of a fight door got kick-opened again, this time with the sound of gun fire. It was Adelai Niska with Badger breaking up the fight. "Enough! Leave them alone, I need them!" said the scary old man to the locals who did just that without a word. Mal realized, another job is on the line. Serenity crew eager to get back on the move picked up their passengers, cargo and started the engines.

"To the sky!"

Day 1 has begun.

With 12 players alive, it will require 7 votes to achieve a lynch decision. Day 1 Lynch deadline is Monday, October 18th, 20:00:00 CET

Note that tagging is done in General MAFIA thread as for some reason I couldn't tag 4 out of 12 players. Next time there shouldn't be a problem to do it in here.

Ricardo Antunes
(Grupė Amateur - 28)

Žinučių: 2566
  Šalis:
Portugalija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #9 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 09:09:26 Cituoti 
Alright lets do this! This time George isn't the Jester so I can safely do this:

##Vote George

#JesterSucks
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupė Amateur - 28)

Šalis:
Portugalija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #10 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 09:19:10 Cituoti 
Its early in the morning so nobody will be here probably... just to warn i do have classes so I won't be always here like you are used to!

I haven't played with some of you in a really long time so im excited to play with you guys again! (And girls)
Sudeep Pednekar
(Grupė Rookie - 23)

Žinučių: 698
  Šalis:
Indija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #11 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 09:28:18 Cituoti 
Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ October 12th 2021,09:19:10 )

(And girls)

There's only one. Singular.

##Vote Ricardo
George Togas
(Grupė Pro - 13)

Žinučių: 1634
  Šalis:
Graikija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #12 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 09:31:14 Cituoti 
Hello multirolers.
If I vote myself, will this be very obvious?
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupė Amateur - 28)

Šalis:
Portugalija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #13 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 09:32:16 Cituoti 
:O you are right lol

We dont want to get into Amitesh arguing with Jimmy thing because one xalled the other a girl lol so yes only 1 girl ;)

So how are we?
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupė Amateur - 28)

Šalis:
Portugalija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #14 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 09:32:34 Cituoti 
Quote ( George Togas @ October 12th 2021,09:31:14 )

Hello multirolers.
If I vote myself, will this be very obvious?

YOU AREN'T THE JESTER!!!!!
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupė Amateur - 28)

Šalis:
Portugalija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #15 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 09:35:11 Cituoti 
And yes, this time I'm sure or that!!!
Sudeep Pednekar
(Grupė Rookie - 23)

Šalis:
Indija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #16 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 09:38:20 Cituoti 
Quote ( Sebastian Jóźwiak @ October 11th 2021,12:11:27 )

it is not required to unvote to change your vote.

Thank you for not being a dinosaur.

https://imgur.com/PYCGzm8

Ricardo Antunes
(Grupė Amateur - 28)

Šalis:
Portugalija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #17 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 09:39:19 Cituoti 
Lol Sudeep that has been done for some games now.
Sudeep Pednekar
(Grupė Rookie - 23)

Šalis:
Indija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #18 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 09:40:58 Cituoti 
Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ October 12th 2021,09:39:19 )

Lol Sudeep that has been done for some games now.

I was one of the first ones to get rid of that stupid requirement to unvote. But other mods kept using that outdated rule. I haven't been playing so I don't know what rulesets are being used. It's nice to see people using common sense.
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupė Amateur - 28)

Šalis:
Portugalija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #19 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 09:44:35 Cituoti 
I dont remember if i used it or not when i hosted my games but yeah i dont particurarly miss that rule lol
Jimmy De Roy
(Grupė Amateur - 23)

Žinučių: 9105
  Šalis:
Belgija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #20 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 10:31:28 Cituoti 
helloooowwwww,

i am finally home after a 14 hour busride because our airline company cancelled our flights back because they are broke so don't expect anything that makes sense today not that it happens otherwise but i just wanted to give you a heads up.
Amitesh Patnaik
(Grupė Pro - 24)

Žinučių: 464
  Šalis:
Indija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #21 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 10:34:32 Cituoti 
Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ October 12th 2021,09:32:16 )

:O you are right lol

We dont want to get into Amitesh arguing with Jimmy thing because one xalled the other a girl lol so yes only 1 girl ;)

So how are we?

Starting off with a libelous statement, so scummy. :O

##Vote Sudeep
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupė Amateur - 28)

Šalis:
Portugalija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #22 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 10:39:45 Cituoti 
Quote ( Amitesh Patnaik @ October 12th 2021,10:34:32 )

helloooowwwww,

i am finally home after a 14 hour busride because our airline company cancelled our flights back because they are broke so don't expect anything that makes sense today not that it happens otherwise but i just wanted to give you a heads up.

Yikes...

I don't think we need anything that makes sense today no so you are off the hook :)

##Vote Sudeep

Wait what lol, you call me scummy and then vote Sudeep? O.o
Amitesh Patnaik
(Grupė Pro - 24)

Šalis:
Indija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #23 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 10:41:07 Cituoti 
Note Juniorism in Post #22 -> First quote was by Jimmy and not me
Amitesh Patnaik
(Grupė Pro - 24)

Šalis:
Indija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #24 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 10:43:28 Cituoti 

Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ October 12th 2021,10:39:45 )

helloooowwwww,

Yikes...

I don't think we need anything that makes sense today no so you are off the hook :)

##Vote Sudeep

Wait what lol, you call me scummy and then vote Sudeep? O.o

I am trying to start a Mexican Standoff. He was the only one without a vote.
Ricardo Antunes
(Grupė Amateur - 28)

Šalis:
Portugalija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #25 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 10:46:12 Cituoti 

Quote ( Amitesh Patnaik @ October 12th 2021,10:43:28 )

I am trying to start a Mexican Standoff. He was the only one without a vote.

lol

hold on then

##Vote Amitesh

there :P
Amitesh Patnaik
(Grupė Pro - 24)

Šalis:
Indija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #26 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 10:48:00 Cituoti 
Yeah, perfect!!! XD

Good boy!
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupė Amateur - 26)

Žinučių: 7849
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #27 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 11:30:59 Cituoti 
morning scumbags!

Richard Robin Paukson
(Grupė Pro - 6)

Žinučių: 2431
  Šalis:
Estija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #28 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 11:35:04 Cituoti 
Quote ( Ricardo Antunes @ October 12th 2021,09:19:10 )

Its early in the morning so nobody will be here probably... just to warn i do have classes so I won't be always here like you are used to!

Finally, we'll have a few moments of peace. :)

##Vote Sudeep

That's reason enough to

##Vote Amitesh

:)
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupė Amateur - 26)

Žinučių: 7849
  Šalis:
Anglija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #29 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 11:48:08 Cituoti 

##vote Richard

For being opportunistic!
Richard Robin Paukson
(Grupė Pro - 6)

Žinučių: 2431
  Šalis:
Estija 
Sertifikuotas: 
Sena žinutė #30 parašyta 2021-Spa-12, 11:50:04 Cituoti 
##Vote Kirsty

OMGUS. :P
Puslapis [12 3 ... 118 119 120 » Eiti į puslapį:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forumas > Forum games > [MAFIA] Firefly Multirole Įtraukti temą tarp ignoruojamų Įtraukti temą į stebimų temų sąrašą

Parašyti žinutę šioje temoje