Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > General forum > Congratulations to Roland Postle Додади ја оваа тема на листата на игнорирани теми Додади ја оваа тема, на списокот на теми
Страница « 1 2 3 ... 19 20 [21 Брзо одете на страница:
Автор Тема: Congratulations to Roland Postle 616 одговори
Stuart Foster
(Група Pro - 16)

Мислења: 12459
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #601 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 10:18:10 (последно изменето Јан 20 2024, 10:21:45 од Stuart Foster) Цитирај 
Can you create some more interesting drivers with 5k salaries ? 😝

Not all of us are Postlebots you know 🙁
Stuart Foster
(Група Pro - 16)

Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #602 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 10:39:27 Цитирај 
And how about these extra achievements also , since Roland has a GPRO glossary term named after him … let’s give him his own named achievement ls Vladimir Alexandrov (R3) :)

Postlebot bronze achievement - 4 consecutive promotions winning the group at each promotion.
Postlebot silver achievement - 4 consecutive promotions, winning the group at each and on the podium in all races of at least one of them.
Postlebot gold achievement - 4 consecutive promotions, Elite title, winning the group at each promotion and on the podium in all races of at least one season.
Roland Postle10
(Група Elite)

Мислења: 1855
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (5)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #603 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 11:53:26 Цитирај 
Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ January 20th 2024,09:57:02 )

You all should check out the shiny brand new achievement:

/Stats.asp?type=achievers&aid=385#scroll

Any takers?

I'm not going to say it's impossible... you just need massive luck every single season, in the markets, with the randoms, especially not run into any French teams doing a push in Master, and then not run into anyone at all doing even a half-hearted or accidental push in Elite. I wonder how up for a champ push @Mark Webster (P20) felt in S88?

Tell you what, as my contribution if anyone manages the first 4 seasons of it again I promise not to get in their way on the 5th :)
Stuart Foster
(Група Pro - 16)

Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #604 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 12:03:21 Цитирај 
That’s so generous of you our noble postle one 😂
Mark Webster
(Група Pro - 20)

Мислења: 10727
  Држава:
Канада 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (5)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #605 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 19:00:17 Цитирај 
Quote ( Roland Postle @ January 20th 2024,11:53:26 )

Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ January 20th 2024,09:57:02 )

You all should check out the shiny brand new achievement:

/Stats.asp?type=achievers&aid=385#scroll

Any takers?

I'm not going to say it's impossible... you just need massive luck every single season, in the markets, with the randoms, especially not run into any French teams doing a push in Master, and then not run into anyone at all doing even a half-hearted or accidental push in Elite. I wonder how up for a champ push @Mark Webster (P20) felt in S88?

Tell you what, as my contribution if anyone manages the first 4 seasons of it again I promise not to get in their way on the 5th :)

There was absolutely no way I could have. There were so many lucky turns I had to just do the basic Elit1st. Bellotto could have easily taken that third promotion spot if he wanted. Having a very low wear ahvenisto as a test track in amateur was critical. George Slater (Ret) actually said it best, you have to treat the master promotion season the same way you would treat an elite title push. I didn’t test the last 4 races because I literally couldn’t afford it. My test ccp upon promotion to elite was 26-20-32. My car was 95-77-110. I started race 17 with $14m balance. Those are worst in elite by far numbers. It all adds up.

Vladimir Alexandrov (R3) the new achievement is not possible currently. If you changed the mechanics so that you could “hire” staff with higher untrainables (call it a staff market in addition to a TD market or whatever). Then it becomes possible. If you want an Elit1st 2.0 achievement, have it be to retain in Elite for a 2nd season after doing Elit1st. That’s actually achieveable with a bit of luck. Another potential achievement you could look at is 3 consecutive promotions from amateur to elite then win the title in the 4th season. That removes the staff untrainable factor and I think a fair few managers would try it as well (Roland?!).
Dominik Karda
(Група Master - 1)

Мислења: 5425
  Држава:
Чешка Република 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #606 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 19:03:58 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jonathan Beagles @ January 20th 2024,10:06:35 )

Fossil
(Participate in 5000 races) 0 -
I think 2500 races would be more achievable. After all, for 5000 races achievement you need to be playing for 50 years and I think the vast majority would not be able to do so because of nature :P
Stuart Foster
(Група Pro - 16)

Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #607 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 19:07:23 (последно изменето Јан 20 2024, 19:14:37 од Stuart Foster) Цитирај 
Or just allow for untrainables to return back to your account like I mentioned further up , with each consec promotion you achieve , you’d at least then start Elite with 80% of what you had whenever you chose to reset (if you made it that far). People need two things to go for this achievement , an incentive and a realistic chance. Regaining untrainables with each consecutive promotion would help... maybe also an extra promo sponsor whenever you achieve a consec promo also ?

20% of what you had for untrainables when you reset is won back when you promote from ama the season after promoting from rookie.
Another 20% when a consec promo is then achieved from Pro after an ama promo.
Then another 20% from Pro to Master and the same again from Master to Elite.

Jukka Sireni2
(Група Rookie - 90)

ГПРО Персонал
Мислења: 3870
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #608 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 20:42:25 Цитирај 
The whole point of Elit1st etc is to start like a Rookie. So a big no for regaining untrainables in the middle. However, if it is wanted that people would take such a challenge, getting old untrainables back after the challenge could be.
Jun Ho
(Група Pro - 7)

Мислења: 8525
  Држава:
Хонг Конг 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #609 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 21:19:58 Цитирај 
What about a "new account" for people wanting to try it? Your main account gets locked and is replaced with the "new account". You will then do the challenge per se, but once the challenge is over, the "new account" becomes locked and all things (drivers, TDs etc) are then passed to your old account?

That's the only way I can see people keeping their untrainables after attempting this challenge.
Jonathan Beagles
(Група Amateur - 33)

Мислења: 6125
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #610 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 22:42:04 Цитирај 
Quote ( Dominik Karda @ January 20th 2024,19:03:58 )

I think 2500 races would be more achievable. After all, for 5000 races achievement you need to be playing for 50 years and I think the vast majority would not be able to do so because of nature :P

Just to be clear; I didn't make this (or any other) achievement up...it exists in the game already!

Artem Sevastyanov
(Група Amateur - 12)

Мислења: 17
  Држава:
Руска Федерација 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #611 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 22:53:04 Цитирај 
There is more impossible achievement like "win+pole+fastest lap in every race in Elite and positive balance at the end of the season"
But maybe, Postle wants to reach this?
What's the theoretically possible cash reachable?
Marius Ruţa
(Група Pro - 9)

Мислења: 8138
  Држава:
Романија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #612 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 23:00:44 Цитирај 
Quote ( Artem Sevastyanov @ January 20th 2024,22:53:04 )

There is more impossible achievement like "win+pole+fastest lap in every race in Elite and positive balance at the end of the season"
But maybe, Postle wants to reach this?
What's the theoretically possible cash reachable?

Putting everything else aside, just looking at how Elite tyre selection is spread, I say it's impossible.
Dominik Karda
(Група Master - 1)

Мислења: 5425
  Држава:
Чешка Република 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #613 Испратено Јан 20 2024, 23:01:40 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jonathan Beagles @ January 20th 2024,22:42:04 )

Just to be clear; I didn't make this (or any other) achievement up...it exists in the game already!
I know and I am aware of it, this is more directed to the admins :D
Roland Postle10
(Група Elite)

Мислења: 1855
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #614 Испратено Јан 21 2024, 06:55:13 Цитирај 
I'm not convinced losing untrainables is much of a stumbling block to doing Elit1st champion. You have so little time at higher levels to test anyway that they have minimal effect. Of course keeping them wouldn't hurt but doesn't overcome the bigger problem of general test CCP inertia, or any of the other aspects that make Elit1st so difficult.

It's interesting to think how the recent sponsor change affect the challenge.. I reckon there are reasons it may make it harder, and reasons it might be slightly easier. And that's the way with achievements, some become easier or harder over time with game mechanic changes. Maybe one day even the 17 Elite hat-tricks one will seem feasible?
Farkhad Rakhimzhanov
(Група Pro - 6)

Мислења: 520
  Држава:
Казахстан 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #615 Испратено Јан 21 2024, 06:59:57 Цитирај 
17 elite hat tricks can be achieved if 40 members of one team invade Elite simultaneously
Matteo Ravasi
(Група Amateur - 76)

Мислења: 92
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #616 Испратено Јан 21 2024, 10:11:35 Цитирај 
Quote ( Roland Postle @ January 21st 2024,06:55:13 )

It's interesting to think how the recent sponsor change affect the challenge..

many compliments, sometimes I read what is written in the various posts, to understand if some little secret is being said between the lines.
Regarding the sponsors, I also congratulate you for this, for having the sensitivity to understand even these small variations.
You are unattainable.
Ethan Littlejohns
(Група Amateur - 19)

Мислења: 2361
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #617 Испратено Јан 24 2024, 17:19:01 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jonathan Beagles @ January 20th 2024,10:06:35 )

Yep you could just try to gain all the achievements that no-one has:

It is true that players with their own achievements are probably the greatest managers. :p
Страница « 1 2 3 ... 19 20 [21 Брзо одете на страница:
Grand Prix Racing Online Форум > General forum > Congratulations to Roland Postle Додади ја оваа тема на листата на игнорирани теми Додади ја оваа тема, на списокот на теми

Одговори на оваа тема