Страница « 1 2 3 ... 17 [1819 ... 74 75 76 » Брзо одете на страница:
Автор Тема: Driver Energy 2267 одговори
Hans Mörtsjö
(Група Amateur - 5)

Мислења: 2287
  Држава:
Шведска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #511 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:14:21 Цитирај 
Quote ( Goran Slunjski @ September 16th 2016,21:09:34 )

A guy in my group who were constantly more than 1.5s faster than me and seriously destroying everyone else is now doing 3s slower times than I do... energy 0% ??

Yes, probably so

Same happened to the other Swede in my group some laps ago
Goran Slunjski
(Група Pro - 25)

Мислења: 1133
  Држава:
Хрватска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (4)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)
Старо мислење #512 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:17:49 Цитирај 
Daaaaaaaamn,this might so awesome. I think this driver energy is made to make strategies much more interesting and it will affect everyone same (from rang to rang).

If I'm not wrong,the one that use 100ct will be the fastest in first part of race but then will drop his speed massively,while the one on 85ct will be some slower but when it comes to 0% energy it will also drop speed but not as much as the one with 100ct... and some guy with 60ct might go for whole race full speed that will be most of race much slower than other guys but hey,it's full speed.

That is how I see it and if it's right then this is one of the best ideas so far as there will be much more options and traffic will sometime make big impact on your strategy and sometimes not that big,but will be better than stuck behind same car for whole freaking race. I HOPE I'M RIGHT!!! :D
Michael Winkley
(Група Retired)

Мислења: 33335
  Држава:
Велс 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #513 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:19:47 Цитирај 
A solution to the Flo-train problem.
Josh Clark
(Група Amateur - 50)

Мислења: 6667
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #514 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:21:25 Цитирај 
Quote ( Goran Slunjski @ September 16th 2016,21:17:49 )

If I'm not wrong,the one that use 100ct will be the fastest in first part of race but then will drop his speed massively,while the one on 85ct will be some slower but when it comes to 0% energy it will also drop speed but not as much as the one with 100ct... and some guy with 60ct might go for whole race full speed that will be most of race much slower than other guys but hey,it's full speed.

Or maybe some drivers can run the same risks as other drivers and maintain their energy better? Lots of factors could make it interesting, not just risks :)
Stephen Cakebread
(Група Amateur - 11)

Мислења: 530
  Држава:
Јужна Африка 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #515 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:21:42 (последно изменето Сеп 16 2016, 21:24:13 од Stephen Cakebread) Цитирај 
yes.. this sux! there goes my win...
Goran Slunjski
(Група Pro - 25)

Држава:
Хрватска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #516 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:23:55 Цитирај 
I think you're right Josh,as I believe many in my groups run 100ct and this guy lost his speed a bit before others... some drivers will probably take risks better while some will charge faster.
Veres Tamás
(Група Pro - 10)

Мислења: 5060
  Држава:
Унгарија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (4)
Старо мислење #517 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:24:38 (последно изменето Сеп 16 2016, 21:25:00 од Veres Tamás) Цитирај 
Elit's the best,strongest managers (Roland Postle,Jan Pavlicek,Bobolis....etc) lost the energy :D but for example Ioannis not! this is funny

this is absolute random, i think this system will be revoked
Mark Wright
(Група Master - 2)

Мислења: 8829
  Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #518 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:27:38 Цитирај 
Quote ( Veres Tamás @ September 16th 2016,21:24:38 )

i think this system will be revoked

Exactly what you said in the first sentence might well be why it won't be revoked. It's just a bit of game evolution but that's not to say it won't be tweaked ;)
Goran Slunjski
(Група Pro - 25)

Држава:
Хрватска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (4)
Старо мислење #519 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:27:47 Цитирај 
No man,this is so gooood,no more - going in ama → gain 200M→ go in pro→kick their asses with biggest car and always running 100ct.
This is the way to make this STRATEGY game much more strategy for sure. Great job GPRO Crew! (if all that is correct :P)
Andrey Vlaskin
(Група Master - 3)

Мислења: 662
  Држава:
Руска Федерација 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (11)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (5)
Старо мислење #520 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:29:22 (последно изменето Сеп 16 2016, 21:33:27 од Andrey Vlaskin) Цитирај 
The game was broken and did very poorly. Rather than introduce pilots loyalty bonus when 2-3 more seasons one manager, he gets a bonus to skills, we see that the young pilots to quickly end the energy and they can not go as fast as the experienced pilots near 35 years old. This is the end game. No one will training young drivers from 17-18 years. Instead award these managers, administrators made them more worse.
This is a very bad introduction in the game. I think many will go out of the game and the real managers will no longer swing young pilots. On the contrary, there will be a lot of double accounts, which will swing the pilots for its major accounts. This will kill the game.
Veres Tamás
(Група Pro - 10)

Држава:
Унгарија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (9)
Старо мислење #521 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:30:07 (последно изменето Сеп 16 2016, 21:30:35 од Veres Tamás) Цитирај 
I have 2 team mates whom have similar (almost same) driver like me,and the car too, BUT they are already lost the energy, but my driver not...so this is lottery,random....there is no logic and it's not fair.
Sebastian Cucciardi
(Група Amateur - 69)

Мислења: 4242
  Држава:
Малта 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (5)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #522 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:30:45 Цитирај 
Quote ( Veres Tamás @ September 16th 2016,21:30:07 )

I have 2 team mates whom have similar (almost same) driver like me, BUT they are alreadly lost the energy, but my driver not...so this is lottery,random....there is no logic and it's not fair.

Are you dumb ?
Stefan Leinsinger
(Група Amateur - 90)

Мислења: 78
  Држава:
Германија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (7)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #523 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:30:48 Цитирај 
Quote ( Veres Tamás @ September 16th 2016,21:24:38 )

Elit's the best,strongest managers (Roland Postle,Jan Pavlicek,Bobolis....etc) lost the energy :D but for example Ioannis not! this is funny

this is absolute random, i think this system will be revoked

Why should it be random? Its a feature you need to make some experience (also the best managers in former Seasons..

I think this is the like a new start of the game, could be interesting who will learn fast and who is better in moaning...
Goran Slunjski
(Група Pro - 25)

Држава:
Хрватска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (5)
Старо мислење #524 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:32:52 Цитирај 
Quote ( Andrey Vlaskin @ September 16th 2016,21:29:22 )

The game was broken and did very poorly. Rather than introduce pilots loyalty bonus when 2-3 more seasons one manager, he gets a bonus to skills, we see that the young pilots to quickly end the energy and they can not go as fast as the experienced pilots under 35 years old. This is the end game. No one will training young drivers from 17-18 years. Instead award these managers, administrators made them more worse.
This is a very bad introduction in the game. I think many will go out of the game and the real managers will no longer swing young pilots. On the contrary, there will be a lot of double accounts, which will swing the pilots for its major accounts. This will kill the game.

no it won't... just less play on strength on more strategic game. The biggest "losers" in this addition will be old players as they will slight lose advantage over much less exp players with this. So that might be scary to some guys,but many of them will love to accept a challenge of beating "youngsters" on more time from begin :)
Francesco Mininno
(Група Pro - 8)

Мислења: 15
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)
Старо мислење #525 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:34:21 Цитирај 
I wonder if random whimpers are happy to see those "who last slowdown wins" races. Nope, they will be energy whimpers.
Rip gpro.
Konstantin Kiskinov
(Група Pro - 1)

Мислења: 929
  Држава:
Бугарија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (7)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)
Старо мислење #526 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:34:42 Цитирај 
My driver already become slow in lap 31. Sorry but I can't understand this - drivers with better skills are faster AND in addition they can drive with higher risks (which gives them huge advantage) and become even faster... I don't find it particularly entertaining to play a game in which I have absolutely no chance of achieving something. It looks like I can drive with no more than 50 clear risk which is ridiculous for Pro. It's no longer possible to buy a cheap driver with perspective career who you train and reach Master/Elite with... You have to buy a skilled driver (something like 135 OA in Pro, 160 in Master...) and you have to fight for promotion every 2 seasons (in order not to lose your drivers). This means that the whole game is a lot changed now. And while this is not SO bad (it's even good for most of you, I guess), I want to point out another thing: your energy increases after you do your qualify, but if you're busy and you can do it only on Tuesday/Friday afternoons, you lose 4-5% or at least this happened today with me and many others... In my opinion, this is not fair. It's the same like introducing the option to change your strategy during the race... Let's have this also in the game then? And let's make it the new Top Eleven, in which you have to devote you life to a game and log in at exact time every day! Why not...
Mark Wright
(Група Master - 2)

Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (6)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (4)
Старо мислење #527 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:37:07 (последно изменето Сеп 16 2016, 21:38:11 од Mark Wright) Цитирај 
So you chose to qualify late and now it's someone else's fault?

You only had to do your Q laps in the last 120 hours!
Sam Tipple
(Група Pro - 8)

Мислења: 2808
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #528 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:37:23 Цитирај 
Quote ( Konstantin Kiskinov @ September 16th 2016,21:34:42 )

My driver already become slow in lap 31. Sorry but I can't understand this - drivers with better skills are faster AND in addition they can drive with higher risks (which gives them huge advantage) and become even faster... I don't find it particularly entertaining to play a game in which I have absolutely no chance of achieving something. It looks like I can drive with no more than 50 clear risk which is ridiculous for Pro. It's no longer possible to buy a cheap driver with perspective career who you train and reach Master/Elite with... You have to buy a skilled driver (something like 135 OA in Pro, 160 in Master...) and you have to fight for promotion every 2 seasons (in order not to lose your drivers). This means that the whole game is a lot changed now. And while this is not SO bad (it's even good for most of you, I guess), I want to point out another thing: your energy increases after you do your qualify, but if you're busy and you can do it only on Tuesday/Friday afternoons, you lose 4-5% or at least this happened today with me and many others... In my opinion, this is not fair. It's the same like introducing the option to change your strategy during the race... Let's have this also in the game then? And let's make it the new Top Eleven, in which you have to devote you life to a game and log in at exact time every day! Why not...

I don't get what's so difficult to understand about "only a few drivers can run a whole race on maximum risks". Obviously Pro drivers wouldn't last the race anywhere near max risks.

Thank you admins for this great change. Brings some relevance to strategy.
Veres Tamás
(Група Pro - 10)

Држава:
Унгарија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #529 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:38:19 (последно изменето Сеп 16 2016, 21:38:47 од Veres Tamás) Цитирај 
Quote ( Stefan Leinsinger @ September 16th 2016,21:30:48 )

Why should it be random? Its a feature you need to make some experience (also the best managers in former Seasons..

I think this is the like a new start of the game, could be interesting who will learn fast and who is better in moaning...

I write it again: we (my 2 team mates and my driver are similar, almost same) my car and risk also same, and they are already lost the energy but my driver not... so this is only lucky factor.... I wait the dislikes :D but this is the truth
Martin Carson
(Група Pro - 19)

Мислења: 1471
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #530 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:39:04 (последно изменето Сеп 16 2016, 21:39:57 од Martin Carson) Цитирај 
Quote ( Andrey Vlaskin @ September 16th 2016,21:29:22 )

The game was broken and did very poorly. Rather than introduce pilots loyalty bonus when 2-3 more seasons one manager, he gets a bonus to skills, we see that the young pilots to quickly end the energy and they can not go as fast as the experienced pilots near 35 years old. This is the end game. No one will training young drivers from 17-18 years. Instead award these managers, administrators made them more worse.

I dont think driver age is the problem...
Farcy Génel
(Група Pro - 7)

Мислења: 3454
  Држава:
Франција 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #531 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:39:15 Цитирај 
it is very badly balanced

it is so obvious what matters
Goran Slunjski
(Група Pro - 25)

Држава:
Хрватска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (6)
Старо мислење #532 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:39:41 Цитирај 
Really awesome change in game. That will also give a chance to much bigger window of players for getting FL.
And of course ,watching live race will be so much fun.
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Група Amateur - 72)

Мислења: 5682
  Држава:
Полска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)
Старо мислење #533 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:39:50 Цитирај 
Quote ( Veres Tamás @ September 16th 2016,21:38:19 )

but this is the truth

This is BS
Peter Willmore
(Група Amateur - 41)

Мислења: 3616
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (4)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)
Старо мислење #534 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:40:04 Цитирај 
I am loving this change :)

Mark Wright
(Група Master - 2)

Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #535 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:41:45 Цитирај 
So much salt and we haven't even seen a race analysis yet!
Veres Tamás
(Група Pro - 10)

Држава:
Унгарија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #536 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:41:57 Цитирај 
Quote ( Tomek Kiełpiński @ September 16th 2016,21:39:50 )

This is BS

write reasons pls
Mehdi El Fathy
(Група Master - 1)

Мислења: 5056
  Држава:
Франција 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (4)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #537 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:43:30 Цитирај 
Quote ( Veres Tamás @ September 16th 2016,21:30:07 )

I have 2 team mates whom have similar (almost same) driver like me,and the car too, BUT they are already lost the energy, but my driver not...so this is lottery,random....there is no logic and it's not fair.

You've got a huge amount of teammate. You can surely manage to find out how it works, don't you think?
Mark Witney
(Група Amateur - 21)

Мислења: 1872
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #538 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:44:15 Цитирај 
It's another attempt to balance things out and make people think, if it's that bad get your xbox out :)
Martynas Bražėnas
(Група Pro - 14)

Мислења: 2318
  Држава:
Литванија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #539 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:44:33 Цитирај 
what happens if you run qualifying soon after race update while your driver is still on very limited energy?
Will the qualifying button be grayed out and unavailable until your driver recovers energy or will you be forced to keep the car on the track?
Rui Morais
(Група Pro - 17)

Мислења: 3921
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #540 Испратено Сеп 16 2016, 21:44:42 (последно изменето Сеп 16 2016, 21:46:03 од Rui Morais) Цитирај 
Quote ( Tomek Kiełpiński @ September 16th 2016,21:39:50 )

This is BS

+1
Страница « 1 2 3 ... 17 [1819 ... 74 75 76 » Брзо одете на страница:

Одговори на оваа тема