(Група Rookie - 84)

Мислења: 5
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #1 Испратено Ное 7 2019, 20:07:30 Цитирај 
Hi all,
Just a newbie question,
My actual driver is above the rookie level and still has 3 races left for until the end of the contract. Can't renew his contract because he is above a rookie level. So, even tho the game assign a random driver at the end (from what I understood), I would like to choose my driver. When is it the best time to do so?
Thanks
Eryk Madera
(Група Rookie - 1)

Мислења: 38
  Држава:
Полска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #2 Испратено Ное 7 2019, 20:10:34 (последно изменето Ное 7 2019, 20:10:57 од Eryk Madera) Цитирај 
Hi Jorge.

You cant offer a new contract to driver with OV higher than 85 in rookie, so You will lose your driver and you will need to find new one
Aydoğan Şaşmaz
(Група Amateur - 3)

Мислења: 146
  Држава:
Турција 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #3 Испратено Ное 7 2019, 20:10:52 (последно изменето Ное 7 2019, 20:12:47 од Aydoğan Şaşmaz) Цитирај 
If you’re trying to keep the overall lower, you may try to have bad race results, which will in turn reduce the driver’s motivation and overall level. You can PM anytime if you have any questions.
Robin Goodey
(Група Master - 2)

Мислења: 2096
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #4 Испратено Ное 7 2019, 20:12:08 (последно изменето Ное 7 2019, 20:13:46 од Robin Goodey) Цитирај 
You can bid for a new driver (OA of 85 or less) at any time - the markets are on Mondays and Thursdays.
If your current driver has any races left in his contract when you replace him, then you have to pay him compensation - which is 50% of the remaining value of his contract.

Once you have a driver that you like under contract, you can extend that contract (by up to 17 more races), provided the OA is under 85 when you offer the new contract.
Keep a note of his stats before and after you offer the extension - one of them will change significantly when he accepts it

;)

Eryk Madera
(Група Rookie - 1)

Мислења: 38
  Држава:
Полска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #5 Испратено Ное 7 2019, 20:12:51 Цитирај 
Quote ( Aydoğan Şaşmaz @ November 7th 2019,20:10:52 )

If you’re trying to keep the OA lower, you may try to have bad race results, which will in turn reduce the driver’s motivation and OA.

It doesnt work in rookie. Only way to reduce driver's motivation in rookie is negative balance of 15 millions or more. Drivers motivation will drop to 0

Mikko Heikkinen
(Група Pro - 13)

Мислења: 12503
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #6 Испратено Ное 7 2019, 20:17:19 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jorge Gaspar @ November 7th 2019,20:07:30 )

So, even tho the game assign a random driver at the end (from what I understood),

That's a rookie thing, from thereon you are on your own

Quote ( Jorge Gaspar @ November 7th 2019,20:07:30 )

When is it the best time to do so?

As with many things GPRO, there is no one single correct answer to that.

For example: If you're promoting from rookie, pretty much any time is good. If you hire a new driver now, you'll have the rest of the season to train the driver making him/her more prepared for amateur.

IF you're staying in rookie after this season, then it might be a good idea to hire the driver a bit later during the season to keep him/her under the OA limits (because season reset will take above OA drivers away)

Those are just couple ways to go, naturally there are also other options :)

Hope this helps
Страница [1

Одговори на оваа тема