Страница « 1 2 3 ... 6 [78 ... 15 16 17 » Брзо одете на страница:
Автор Тема: Covid vaccine 480 одговори
Vitaly Sevov
(Група Amateur - 84)

Мислења: 522
  Држава:
Руска Федерација 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (3)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #181 Испратено Мај 21 2021, 22:39:40 (последно изменето Мај 21 2021, 22:41:29 од Vitaly Sevov) Цитирај 
Quote ( Dusan Sevarlic @ May 21st 2021,13:37:47 )

Quote ( Michael Galler @ May 20th 2021,14:45:48 )

Anti-vaxxers are comparable to a 7 year old that wants attention

Really?
Can you explain me why my friend died 2 days after Pfizer?
And why is impossible to put that information in mainstream media?
And why some doctors were arrested just becouse they talked about mortality caused by vaccination?
I don't think that they just want attention :(

Go ahead, thumbs down are welcome

A mother of one of my students works at the Hospital near Valencia (Alzira). She said that half of the old people that take the first dose die before recieving the second. She also says that this winter there were more people in the hospital than in March - April 2020, when the media propaganda began.
Peter Willmore
(Група Master - 2)

Мислења: 3616
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #182 Испратено Мај 21 2021, 22:47:05 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jay De Snoo @ May 21st 2021,21:03:56 )

1) Each and every of those jabs (boosters included) was or wan't taken due to the risk at hand. Not anywhere near the area('s) of risk; not taking it. But as the jabs increased, that distance decreased; It's nowhere near fun to take that many jabs a year, I can tell you that.

My risk for Covid to develop anything worse than a severe flu (everyone at least had once)? Lower than 2% hence acceptable (I fully understand that this might be too much to for anyone not having to face bigger risks (not only from disease) on a bi-weekly or so basis)

I guess my question to you is, are you still going to meet with your elder family members and friends while , not socially distancing or wear PPE, although the risk might be acceptable levels for you and the younger members of your family the risk of hospitilisation grows rapidly from your age, the risk of hospitilisation of an 80 year old is only 6 fold higher than someone your age

2) The fact Iknow there's people far more desperately and in real need of this vaccine than I am (or actually most of us are) right now.
If you travel for work (especially to countries most people will never consider a holiday(for the right reasons btw)) you go to where people actually live. Get a slight insight in their lives, eat where they eat and what they eat. For me that was a true blessing and and experiences I will never forget.
But then there's also no way around those things we're so much used to in modern countries and so many people in the world lack. You also see things that should not be seen, or at least not from our western point of view.

I agree it's very much important to get the vaccine out to the wider world ASAP, by those of us in the countries who are lucky enough at this point to be offered a vaccine, I feel it's important we take that opportunity as they won't end up elsewhere, however the sooner places like the US/Europe get back to releative normality the sooner it will be politcially palatable for them to send vaccines/resources for distrubiting those vaccines to poorer countries, whether that be through aid agencies or military resources

3) These vaccines aren't anywhere near the traditional vaccines we're used to. And that might prove to be a true blessing, also for much more other iseases. But fact is those jabs aren't anywhere near any of the previous jabs all (most) of us ever take. Do I consider them dangerous? No, not at all. But given their new techniques they cannot be considered safe either.

I'm used to taking risk based decissions. Statistically I'm at zero to none risk at Covid and I will fully accept if I'm that 1 of few exceptions. My kids have even better chances.

this is only partially correct, some of the vaccines are based on traditional tech, some are not

Vitaly Sevov
(Група Amateur - 84)

Држава:
Руска Федерација 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #183 Испратено Мај 21 2021, 22:51:11 Цитирај 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ May 21st 2021,13:53:04 )

Have you any evidence it was directly due to the vaccine , correlation does not imply causation, although this is not to say it was not the cause

And why some doctors were arrested just becouse they talked about mortality caused by vaccination?

link to information about this from a reputable source

I agree, it will be a variation of different people , but they would include those who are attention seekers, idiots, people who are in an echo chamber online and don't do any of their own research who quite often this was not the initial cause that lead them to this but they are now being manipulated by people, then you have the foreign/corporate actors who wish to disrupt, then you will have people who are truely worried about it and don't have the access or trust in the knowledge which is out there.

I am not going to downthumb you I would rather debate it with you, it is important to remember taking any kind of medicine carries a risk, for example read any Patient Information Leaflet which comes with basic over the counter drug :)

Do you understand that the same thing happens with the information of people died of covid?
Example:
One morning a friend of mine sends me a whatsapp message saying that a guy whome we knew just died because of covid. Later the same day, he texts another message with details, it appeared to be a clot. And ending the message saying was that a consequence or a coincidence...
Peter Willmore
(Група Master - 2)

Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #184 Испратено Мај 21 2021, 22:54:17 (последно изменето Мај 21 2021, 22:55:58 од Peter Willmore) Цитирај 
Quote ( Vitaly Sevov @ May 21st 2021,22:51:11 )

Do you understand that the same thing happens with the information of people died of covid?

Example:

One morning a friend of mine sends me a whatsapp message saying that a guy whome we knew just died because of covid. Later the same day, he texts another message with details, it appeared to be a clot. And ending the message saying was that a consequence or a coincidence...

of course I do , which is why it's quite important to look at excess deaths rather than just pure statistics because it works out a lot of the over/underreporting for example in the UK between march 2020 and feb 2021 there where 101852 excess deaths on top of the expected deaths
Ania Piekarska
(Група Elite)

Мислења: 713
  Држава:
Полска 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #185 Испратено Мај 21 2021, 22:56:06 Цитирај 
Quote ( Vitaly Sevov @ May 21st 2021,22:39:40 )

Really?

A mother of one of my students works at the Hospital near Valencia (Alzira). She said that half of the old people that take the first dose die before recieving the second. She also says that this winter there were more people in the hospital than in March - April 2020, when the media propaganda began.
Given that great majority of the old people decide to take the vaccine, does that mean that half of the total elderly population of that region died within the last couple of months?
Daryl Gee
(Група Amateur - 83)

Мислења: 4864
  Држава:
Јужна Африка 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (10)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #186 Испратено Мај 21 2021, 23:03:01 (последно изменето Мај 21 2021, 23:04:12 од Daryl Gee) Цитирај 
Research has absolutely proved that nobody ever has changed their opinion on vaccination due to an argument on the Internet. My friend whose mother knows somebody who knows everything told me.
Vitaly Sevov
(Група Amateur - 84)

Држава:
Руска Федерација 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #187 Испратено Мај 21 2021, 23:34:51 Цитирај 
Quote ( Ania Piekarska @ May 21st 2021,22:56:06 )

Really?

Given that great majority of the old people decide to take the vaccine, does that mean that half of the total elderly population of that region died within the last couple of months?

That means nothing. So the answer is clearly NO.
Gavin Mackenzie
(Група Amateur - 51)

Мислења: 117
  Држава:
Шкотска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #188 Испратено Мај 21 2021, 23:55:10 Цитирај 

I don't think it's that black or white, Gavin. Also I'm sorry to use your post as a vehicle.

TLDR sorry!
Jay De Snoo
(Група Master - 5)

Мислења: 928
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #189 Испратено Мај 22 2021, 00:21:50 (последно изменето Мај 22 2021, 00:26:44 од Jay De Snoo) Цитирај 
Quote ( Jonathan Beagles @ May 21st 2021,22:01:11 )

@Jay De Snoo (M5) And contributing to diminishing success of herd immunity and/or the risk of you contracting Covid and spreading it to your fellow human beings outside of your family? I guess that just doesn't factor in as you and your immediate family are fine...

What will you do if holidays/other freedoms are restricted for people like yourself who are turning it down, out of interest? At that point, would you take the vaccine?

Is this jealousy cause travelling or interest, Jona?

But I will be fair and honest with you. My ex and myself signed a contract last night our kids will not be influenced of our independant international travelling unless approved by the other parent

Does that have your approval ?

And to clarify your question, as stated I will never take any vaccine unlesss there's an inherant dangeour.
Mikko Heikkinen
(Група Pro - 5)

Мислења: 12503
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #190 Испратено Мај 22 2021, 01:06:02 Цитирај 

he said that half of the old people that take the first dose die before recieving the second.

So... there's no point in vaccinating the old because they are going to die anyways ?
even in a world with no covid old people die

Just wondering :)

Sadly thousands (millions) of people die every day for clots and other stuff related to old age

Quote ( Daryl Gee @ May 21st 2021,23:03:01 )

Research has absolutely proved that nobody ever has changed their opinion on vaccination due to an argument on the Internet. My friend whose mother knows somebody who knows everything told me.

That's a good one :)
Jonathan Beagles
(Група Pro - 20)

Мислења: 6131
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #191 Испратено Мај 22 2021, 01:19:21 Цитирај 
Quote ( Jay De Snoo @ May 22nd 2021,00:21:50 )

Is this jealousy cause travelling or interest, Jona?

But I will be fair and honest with you. My ex and myself signed a contract last night our kids will not be influenced of our independant international travelling unless approved by the other parent

Does that have your approval ?

And to clarify your question, as stated I will never take any vaccine unlesss there's an inherant dangeour.

Language barrier is causing me a few minor issues with understanding here (do appreciate it's not your first language) - but I think I get the gist of what you're saying...

I'm not in any way jealous of you or your decision. I respect your freedom to make a choice, though in my eyes you are completely ignoring the impact on other citizens by being so selfish and only looking at the issue based on what impacts you and your immediately family.

If you're saying that you are going to let you children make their own decisions then...that meets my approval to an extent, though it really depends what sort of nonsense you are telling them and how much you influence them I suppose!

I will say that you are at least consistent when it comes to your vaccine choice. Genuinely hoping there are some kind of restrictions placed on those who can take the vaccine and choose not to. Both in the interests of public safety and because almost every argument against taking the vaccine I've heard is completely seflish.

Those of us who took the vaccine, took the risk of the side-effects and issues and did so in order to protect ourselves, our family and any person we might come into contact with deserve to go on holiday a little earlier than others IMHO! :)
Fishman Dan
(Група Rookie - 150)

Мислења: 13
  Држава:
Нов Зеланд 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #192 Испратено Мај 22 2021, 01:20:26 Цитирај 
In Australia we've had it pretty good with infections, but our govt has completely borked the vax rollout. 40-49's only now able to nominate for the vax. Waiting for confirmation.
Steven Rose
(Група Amateur - 50)

Мислења: 313
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #193 Испратено Мај 22 2021, 10:50:01 (последно изменето Мај 22 2021, 10:51:57 од Steven Rose) Цитирај 
Quote ( Michael Evans @ May 21st 2021,19:17:40 )

I read a report here in the UK a couple of days ago where the latest Indian strain of the virus is starting to spread, saying that in one hospital in the north of England EVERY Covid patient had been offered a vaccination and refused it. I am all for freedom of speach and choice, and i don't want to get into a big rant about how the world is being torn apart by this, but our 'Freedoms' which some people take so lightly needs to start coming at a price. If you refuse the vaccine and contract Covid you should pay for your hospital care. I wonder how many would refuse it then?

Err how can they even have the vacinne when it is not adminstered if you already have symptoms or are tested positive?

Edit: Do you have a source?
Peter Willmore
(Група Master - 2)

Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #194 Испратено Мај 22 2021, 10:59:19 Цитирај 
Just to add on the subject as I know someone asked earlier , about the under 30's in the UK.

Today they are opening booking's in England to 32-33 year olds, not sure about where Scotland or Wales are on their progress
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Група Master - 2)

Мислења: 14444
  Држава:
Албанија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (4)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)
Старо мислење #195 Испратено Мај 22 2021, 11:44:49 Цитирај 
My parents had the vaccine I didn't. Not gonna take anything unless I suspect I might be a zombie
Chris Adnams
(Група Pro - 13)

Мислења: 255
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #196 Испратено Мај 22 2021, 12:08:40 Цитирај 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ May 22nd 2021,10:59:19 )

Just to add on the subject as I know someone asked earlier , about the under 30's in the UK.

Today they are opening booking's in England to 32-33 year olds, not sure about where Scotland or Wales are on their progress

I know I said I was no longer going to post on this thread, but to add to this; I booked my appointments last night and I'm 32 years old. At that point, the booking system still said 34 and above. It might be worth checking for people 1/2 years younger than the stated age as you might still be able to book. I know some areas in the country are slightly ahead than others. When booking it asks for your postcode so if you're in one of those areas, you'll probably be good to go.
Roland Postle10
(Група Elite)

Мислења: 1855
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #197 Испратено Мај 22 2021, 12:18:56 (последно изменето Мај 22 2021, 12:26:26 од Roland Postle) Цитирај 
Quote ( Steven Rose @ May 22nd 2021,10:50:01 )

Err how can they even have the vacinne when it is not adminstered if you already have symptoms or are tested positive?

Edit: Do you have a source?

He just means they're all old enough they've had the opportunity to take up a vaccine and haven't done yet, and then they ended up contracting Covid and wound up in hospital, and there happens to be no one in this one hospital with Covid who did have a vaccine. It's not particularly shocking, although I'm sure whatever tabloid was reporting made it sound so.

There're all kinds of reasons someone might not have gotten around to having a vaccine besides complete refusal to ever have one(*). In those areas with the biggest outbreak there has now been a very significant up tick in take up of the vaccine so you can see people are weighing up the risks and making their informed choices.

(*) One reason in particular is the fact that travelling on public transport to and being at a mass vaccination centre brings a risk of contracting the virus itself. For quite a few older people getting the vaccine has been the biggest exposure risk they've taken all pandemic.
Jun Ho
(Група Pro - 18)

Мислења: 8525
  Држава:
Хонг Конг 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #198 Испратено Мај 22 2021, 12:47:00 Цитирај 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ May 22nd 2021,10:59:19 )

Pog
Jose Filipe
(Група Pro - 23)

Мислења: 1954
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #199 Испратено Мај 25 2021, 10:26:52 Цитирај 
In portugal we are vaccinating 55-59, and I just took it this morning
It is from Jansen so no need for second dose:)

George Togas
(Група Pro - 13)

Мислења: 1634
  Држава:
Грција 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #200 Испратено Мај 25 2021, 10:28:29 Цитирај 
A few hours ago I had my first shot.
Phizer...
Ricardo Antunes
(Група Amateur - 28)

Мислења: 2567
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #201 Испратено Мај 25 2021, 10:32:35 Цитирај 
I had the vaccine and not too long after I was relegated! Ugh! Those maniacs!

/s didn't even take the vaccine
Jose Filipe
(Група Pro - 23)

Мислења: 1954
  Држава:
Португалија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #202 Испратено Мај 25 2021, 10:33:51 Цитирај 
I’m still in the 30 minutes period of recovery
I was lucky (I hope...), nurse said today is the first day they have Janssen here :)
Sagar Abhyankar
(Група Amateur - 40)

Мислења: 1044
  Држава:
Индија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #203 Испратено Јун 1 2021, 19:04:59 (последно изменето Јун 1 2021, 19:06:38 од Sagar Abhyankar) Цитирај 
Quote ( Sagar Abhyankar @ May 18th 2021,19:05:19 )

Dont know when I will get vaccinated........

Slots are very very less... and Even Vaccination has stopped here in my city (Vaccine shortage)

Update :

got my first jab on 30th May

It was Covishield / Astrazeneca
Gianluca Taurelli
(Група Pro - 10)

Мислења: 902
  Држава:
Италија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #204 Испратено Јун 1 2021, 19:19:40 Цитирај 
https://www.ansa.it/english/news/2021/06/01/soccer-inters-vi... is vaccinadet
Harri Pakosta
(Група Pro - 22)

Мислења: 2459
  Држава:
Естонија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #205 Испратено Јун 1 2021, 19:27:58 Цитирај 
I got my jab of Pfizer on the 27.th as planned, my arm hurt a bit for a good 3 days after that (a numb kind of a pain, that you only felt if you touched the arm).

Other than that felt fine.

I could see it in the eyes and voice of the lady who gave me my shot how tired she was explaining the possible side effects and giving the basic info etc . She had clearly been dealing with a lot of crazy for weeks now. Really felt bad for her.
Jani Kaipainen
(Група Rookie - 31)

Мислења: 1270
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #206 Испратено Јун 1 2021, 19:57:34 Цитирај 
i should be in the next batch to get the vaccine so we'll see how much ill change and if i get any side-effects :P
Mikko Heikkinen
(Група Pro - 5)

Мислења: 12503
  Држава:
Финска 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #207 Испратено Јун 1 2021, 20:05:05 Цитирај 
Quote ( Harri Pakosta @ June 1st 2021,19:27:58 )

I could see it in the eyes and voice of the lady who gave me my shot how tired she was explaining the possible side effects and giving the basic info etc . She had clearly been dealing with a lot of crazy for weeks now. Really felt bad for her.

+ guess how many times she has had to parrot the same thing over and over again to every single person who has gone through... that has to be boring

Sometimes I wonder why they don't use a tape-recorder or something to replay the thing :)
Jay De Snoo
(Група Master - 5)

Мислења: 928
  Држава:
Холандија 
Сертификат: 
Старо мислење #208 Испратено Јун 1 2021, 21:44:53 (последно изменето Јун 1 2021, 21:59:27 од Jay De Snoo) Цитирај 
The elephant in the room has not been mentioned neither answerred... How much do all new 5G providers get paid by sillicon valley? ;)
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Група Pro - 1)

Мислења: 2441
  Држава:
Исланд 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (0)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (1)
Старо мислење #209 Испратено Јун 2 2021, 06:42:00 (последно изменето Јун 2 2021, 06:56:53 од Atli Thor Johannesson) Цитирај 
Quote ( Jay De Snoo @ June 1st 2021,21:44:53 )

The elephant in the room has not been mentioned neither answerred... How much do all new 5G providers get paid by sillicon valley? ;)

Or the Blue Meanie in the pool man! No one has ever looked at that problem.

5 days ago I had my first Pfizer shot.
Other than feeling sore where the needle went in, I feel absolutely the same as before the shot. Literally no change.

Buuut,, maybe, just maybe, my limbs will start falling off, especially when use 5Ghz networks,, because everyone know that there is no Covid and this is all caused by 5G mobiles and Wifi, just so Bill Gates can vaccinate chip us all........
Callum Lennon
(Група Amateur - 5)

Мислења: 4
  Држава:
Англија 
Сертификат: 
Ми се допаѓа ова мислење (4)   Не ми се допаѓа ова мислење (2)
Старо мислење #210 Испратено Јун 3 2021, 18:02:15 Цитирај 
18 year old here who thinks his chances are best not getting the vaccine. For now. I am just concerned by some reported side effects. Glad its not compulsory here. That's just dangerous.
Страница « 1 2 3 ... 6 [78 ... 15 16 17 » Брзо одете на страница:

Одговори на оваа тема