Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 10 [1112 13 14 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Team Ignition Recruiting 393 balasan
Rafal Celejewski
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 5394
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #301 dikirim Dis 16 2015, 13:31:05 Sebut 
Yes, unfortunately due to real life one of our member is leaving us, but that's the chance for you which were you waiting for. Don't miss it ! Send your application to
Kevin: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=119998
or me: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=47036
Kevin Mcferrin
(Kumpulan Pro - 3)

Kiriman: 1792
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #302 dikirim Dis 17 2015, 13:41:51 Sebut 
Team Ignition is recruiting for a new member.

Team Ignition is one of the top teams in GPRO. We currently hold the 10th place in the standings and we often finish in the top 10 teams. We have been ranked as high as #2 in the past and we are on our way to getting back up there. Are you interested in being on one of the best teams in GPRO?

I am sure you would like to know a little about us and in turn we would like to know some things about you. It is not your standing in the game that is our only interest, but getting a team member who will fit and grow with the team that is important. To that end we are asking that you look at some of the questions below and fill out an application. Tell us about yourself and answering some or all of the questions below. We look forward to any questions you may have about us too.

1) Tell us a little about yourself. What kind of person are you and how do you think your would fit into the team. Quiet, outgoing, competitive, easy going, etc. We want to know who we are bringing onto the team.

2) Why did you start playing GPRO? What got you interested and what kept you interested?

3) Are you a supporter of GPRO? Do you think you will become a supporter? We have both types of people in the team.

4) What interests you about our team. Why Ignition and not some other team? What can you bring to the team and what do you hope to get out of the team?

5) Do you have any special skills or abilities that you think the team might be able to use in our quest to be the top team.

6) What level of activity are you expecting to give. What are some examples and what do you expect from the team in the way of activity, communication and sharing?

7) What do you want to know about the team and the people on it? Is there any questions we can answer for you?

Feel free to add whatever you want to help us understand you, your abilities, and how you can fit into the team. We are a team of individuals not a leader and 9 followers. Maybe you can be the next Ignition team member.

If you are interested, please send your application to one of the members below:

Rafal: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=47036
Kevin Mcferrin
(Kumpulan Pro - 3)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #303 dikirim Dis 18 2015, 17:10:19 Sebut 
Reminder, we are still recruiting to fill an open position. If you are interested in joining ignition, please send an email to one of the managers below:

If you are interested, please send your application to one of the members below:

Rafal Celejewski
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #304 dikirim Dis 19 2015, 12:18:18 Sebut 
Quote ( Kevin Mcferrin @ December 17th 2015,13:41:51 )

eam Ignition is one of the top teams in GPRO. We currently hold the 10th place in the standings and we often finish in the top 10 teams. We have been ranked as high as #2 in the past and we are on our way to getting back up there. Are you interested in being on one of the best teams in GPRO?

I am sure you would like to know a little about us and in turn we would like to know some things about you. It is not your standing in the game that is our only interest, but getting a team member who will fit and grow with the team that is important. To that end we are asking that you look at some of the questions below and fill out an application. Tell us about yourself and answering some or all of the questions below. We look forward to any questions you may have about us too.

1) Tell us a little about yourself. What kind of person are you and how do you think your would fit into the team. Quiet, outgoing, competitive, easy going, etc. We want to know who we are bringing onto the team.

2) Why did you start playing GPRO? What got you interested and what kept you interested?

3) Are you a supporter of GPRO? Do you think you will become a supporter? We have both types of people in the team.

4) What interests you about our team. Why Ignition and not some other team? What can you bring to the team and what do you hope to get out of the team?

5) Do you have any special skills or abilities that you think the team might be able to use in our quest to be the top team.

6) What level of activity are you expecting to give. What are some examples and what do you expect from the team in the way of activity, communication and sharing?

7) What do you want to know about the team and the people on it? Is there any questions we can answer for you?

Feel free to add whatever you want to help us understand you, your abilities, and how you can fit into the team. We are a team of individuals not a leader and 9 followers. Maybe you can be the next Ignition team member.

Send your applications to:
Rafal Celejewski
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #305 dikirim Dis 20 2015, 20:19:36 Sebut 
bump !
Rafal Celejewski
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #306 dikirim Dis 21 2015, 23:25:00 Sebut 

Team Ignition is one of the top teams in GPRO. We currently hold the 10th place in the standings and we often finish in the top 10 teams. We have been ranked as high as #2 in the past and we are on our way to getting back up there. Are you interested in being on one of the best teams in GPRO?

Send your applications to:
Martynas Bražėnas
(Kumpulan Amateur - 121)

Kiriman: 2318
  Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #307 dikirim Dis 22 2015, 15:04:03 Sebut 
One of the best teams in the game is accepting applications :)

drop us a message
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=119998
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=47036
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=156223
Kevin Mcferrin
(Kumpulan Pro - 3)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #308 dikirim Dis 23 2015, 19:33:23 Sebut 
Reminder, we are still recruiting. Now is your opportunity to join one of the perennial top teams in the game. Send email to one of the following:

Kevin /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=119998
Rafal /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=47036
Martynas /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=156223
Rafal Celejewski
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #309 dikirim Dis 24 2015, 15:00:22 Sebut 
Quick bump that we are still accepting your applications.
Send them to:
Marty /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=156223

and Merry Christmas to you !
Rafal Celejewski
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #310 dikirim Dis 27 2015, 12:17:38 Sebut 
Okay, we are back after Christmas and you still have chance to send us your applications ! The deadline is season reset so hurry up !
Rafal Celejewski
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #311 dikirim Dis 28 2015, 16:12:01 Sebut 

Marty /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=156223

Remember, tomorrow is the very last day we accept the applications ! The deadline is season reset.
Alex Holland
(Kumpulan Pro - 5)

Kiriman: 1328
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #312 dikirim Dis 29 2015, 01:36:26 Sebut 
Just a quick note to the people looking for a top 10 team. We were 8th this season only 0.67 points out of 7th and that was including our member who was leaving who missed 3 races this season including the last. Once he left the team because of personal reasons we dropped down to the 16th position. With the addition of a good new member we expect to be back in the top 10 standings again.
Rafal Celejewski
(Kumpulan Elite)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #313 dikirim Dis 29 2015, 21:52:42 Sebut 
Thank you for your applications. We will make the decision before 1st race of s51.
Kevin Mcferrin
(Kumpulan Pro - 3)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #314 dikirim Dis 30 2015, 02:16:53 Sebut 
Just to reiterate, recruiting is currently closed. Thank you for all of your interest.
Martynas Bražėnas
(Kumpulan Pro - 14)

Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #315 dikirim Jun 28 2016, 19:56:44 Sebut 
Amazing news people!
I present you with an opportunity to join one of the top teams in the game :)

Team Ignition is one of the top teams in GPRO. We are currently in a mix for a top 4 spot, looking to qualify for another Cup Final. We have been ranked as high as #2 in the past and we are on our way to getting back up there. Are you interested in being on one of the best teams in GPRO?

Marty: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=156223
Alex: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=114575
David: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=113124
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 75)

Kiriman: 14445
  Negara:
Albania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #316 dikirim Jun 29 2016, 16:14:06 (terakhir disunting Jun 29 2016, 16:18:09 oleh Samoeni Albanalopolis) Sebut 
Oh hello there, after a great season we plan to lay down a bit, and smoke and drink. Oh and believe me, you haven't seen Alex yet riding on that green cigarette. The man is old but you gotta admit he got style, puff puff Alex.
Anyhow, is summer and mostly of you might be on holidays as most of us are, but take your time, we are in hurry. But if you are planning to hit on us, you better make sure to hit right :D
Quote ( Martynas Bražėnas @ June 28th 2016,19:56:44 )

We are a team of individuals not a leader and 9 followers.
See, 5 years in UK and still unable to learn English. He just got a Master degree , that's more scary. But anyway, what he wanted to say we're a team that act as one, not individual selfish like Ronaldo or Robben, this guys never pass the ball.It's horrifying me, believe it or not I can't stand this kind of players.

We cannot offer you anything, forget this one, the most we can offer you is some wise comments from Alex about what to do with your life. And the old man right now most probably is fishing somewhere in the lakes of Canada. I think he invented that fish proverb, don't give me a fish, teach me how to caught one bla bla bla :D
Believe me, If you wanna hear some Alex drama stories, then a good PM might provide the stories we all hear everyday.

If you want some Spanish lessons, we have Ramon, El Ramon, El Pelota, he is always the man of the team. Everyone loves him, even me. I am known for my bad attitude but I can't against this guy, he is just adorable.

On the other hand we have Martynas, Team Leader, El Boss, he is trying to grow up some beard in order to look like those Vikings. It works when it comes to the girls he says, I dont trust him, 10 words out of his mouth 9 are lies, that one word is untrustable as well. Basically you can't trust the guy.

David, is our team spiritual guy. Always there to give us the best setups for the race, some comments about tires as well. Since he joined must admit he has brought the team a new era of spamming. Martynas and Ramon have been following him, not me though, since I was the spammer of the threads once. I am afraid to spam again, now I became good guy.

We have 2 Polish guys, one is ginger one is black hair guy. The ginger is Pat, Rafal is the guy who has no job recently, still everyday we pray for him to find one.

Andrej...The guy is legend. When he talks his words cuts you in two, life a knife. Very wise guy, but life has taken the best of him. Tough world you know.

Enrique we love the guy, not like Ramon, a real gentleman.

Kevin is a man of family, he has many kids, no time for him smoke anything.

Me? As written in the team page, My name is Sam and we are awaiting for your applications fellas. Don't smoke too much weed, be nice gusy, just like Alex :D

If you wanna hit on MARTY :D : /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=156223

You don't like Marty? Go for some oldschool rap, Alex: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=114575

Neither of them? I present you David from the land of Dragons: /gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=113124

Enough now!
Martynas Bražėnas
(Kumpulan Pro - 14)

Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #317 dikirim Jul 1 2016, 23:07:40 Sebut 
That was quite an introduction by Sam
Every team needs to have their joker ;)

You sure don't want to miss your chance with a top team looking for a new manager.

Drop us a message :)
Samoeni Albanalopolis
(Kumpulan Amateur - 75)

Kiriman: 14445
  Negara:
Albania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #318 dikirim Jul 4 2016, 13:57:44 Sebut 
Fellas, 2 more races to go, send in your apps. And we thank everyone who applied so far, I know it's summer so thanks for your time taking to write us.

God bless you all.
Martynas Bražėnas
(Kumpulan Pro - 14)

Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #319 dikirim Jul 5 2016, 19:49:11 Sebut 
Team Ignition will be closing application process on the 8th of July (R17 S53 time).

Last few days to step out of your comfort zone into even comfier zone lol

We need you (and your application message)
Martynas Bražėnas
(Kumpulan Pro - 14)

Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #320 dikirim Jul 8 2016, 18:10:40 Sebut 
Last 2 hours to send your applications, if you are still on the fence lol
Martynas Bražėnas
(Kumpulan Pro - 14)

Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #321 dikirim Jul 9 2016, 02:07:38 Sebut 
Thank you all who have applied, some truly great talent, great prospects, great all-round team players.

We will get back to each of you within the next few days.
I wish we could have more than 10 managers in a team ;)
David Jones-Winkley
(Kumpulan Amateur - 3)

Kiriman: 3802
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #322 dikirim Dis 22 2016, 19:22:35 Sebut 
We will have a spot open up shortly so if your interested make contact with any of the current members and tell us all about why you should be our next team mate.
Robin Goodey
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 2096
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #323 dikirim Dis 24 2016, 10:36:04 Sebut 
Looking for one new manager come season end.

What are we looking for?

Someone who races every race (or arranges holiday cover), someone who will take a couple of minutes every race to post analysis.

Preferably someone who likes a chat on Skype.

Oh - and the ability to either take the mickey out of Marty, or to translate Alex's 3000 word essays into one sentence is preferred!

Just fire an email to David or any of the rest of us, with a little about yourself, and you never know
Robin Goodey
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 2096
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #324 dikirim Dis 26 2016, 22:06:19 Sebut 
Boxing Day bump!

A great opportunity for a new team member to join a perennial top 10 team.

Equal opportunities for all in this team - after all, we even let a Welshman be team leader!
Rafal Celejewski
(Kumpulan Amateur - 46)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #325 dikirim Dis 27 2016, 17:01:10 Sebut 
Christmas, Christmas and after Christmas .. is time to send your application ! It's your chance to get into the top team. New Year, new team ...
Martynas Bražėnas
(Kumpulan Amateur - 94)

Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #326 dikirim Dis 28 2016, 15:14:38 Sebut 
if you'd like to join the TOP team that is not named after a fluffy-wussy animals we are your best bet :D
Martynas Bražėnas
(Kumpulan Amateur - 94)

Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #327 dikirim Jan 3 2017, 22:43:40 Sebut 
If you know of any sponsor collusion and would like to punish top Elite managers in a very personal way, we would like to hear from you :D
David Jones-Winkley
(Kumpulan Amateur - 3)

Kiriman: 3802
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #328 dikirim Jan 4 2017, 14:21:49 Sebut 
If you have an eye for detail and your not scared of reading a few long posts then ignition is a good place to be. Alex is the master of the long post and Stephen is not to far behind. Young or old we have a good mix.

Send us an application in selling yourself to us.
Martynas Bražėnas
(Kumpulan Amateur - 94)

Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #329 dikirim Jan 6 2017, 23:39:34 Sebut 

Not everyone on this team is as crooked as me, that's a good sign!
Martynas Bražėnas
(Kumpulan Amateur - 94)

Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #330 dikirim Jan 7 2017, 19:26:53 Sebut 
The judgement day is close.

Friday the 13th ..... of January
is the DOOMSDAY!! .... and the last race of the season

get your prayers or applications in, we will be closing the application process then, and
And the God himself, David the Gallioth will judge all of you for your sins
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 10 [1112 13 14 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini