Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Other sports forum > General Pro Wrestling thread Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 21 [2223 ... 98 99 100 » Lompat ke halaman:
Undian topik forum
Which did you like better?
Daftar masuk untuk mengundi atau melihat keputusan undian
Pengarang Topik: General Pro Wrestling thread 2995 balasan
Jonathan MacLean
(Kumpulan Pro - 10)

Kiriman: 7142
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #631 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 12:45:53 Sebut 
Quote ( Hamd Kazimi @ January 29th 2013,12:40:20 )

I am more entertaining than punk isn't it!!

in the same way heath slater is entertaining.

We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.
Hamd Kazimi
(Kumpulan Rookie - 350)

Kiriman: 475
  Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #632 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 12:46:34 (terakhir disunting Jan 29 2013, 12:54:02 oleh Hamd Kazimi) Sebut 
7 Reasons John Cena will be the flag bearer of the company

1-He's Rarely Injured
Cena has only been majorly injured once during his time in the WWE. In October 2007, he suffered a torn pectoral muscle and was stripped of the WWE Title. An injury such as this takes six months to a year to properly heal.

Cena was pegged to miss WrestleMania 24, until he shocked the WWE audience as a surprise entrant in the 2008 Royal Rumble match. He returned to action only four months after his injury. The injury wasn’t part of any storyline, it was legitimate.

Not only has Cena been able to stay injury-free, with the exception of the pectoral tear, but how quickly he was able to heal is impressive.
If Cena was to get injured again, his ability to heal so quickly has to show his desire to compete for the fans.

2-Cena Works All Year, Whenever Needed
When the call comes in for Cena to step up, he does so, and one doesn’t hear him complaining. He’s a workhorse.

3-Works in and out of the Ring
When people think of professional wrestling the horror stories of hazing, drug abuse and young wrestlers dying are the topics of discussion. Cena does the opposite and always attempts to give the WWE a positive reputation amongst the media, while staying out of trouble himself.

He's the biggest wish granter in the Make-A-Wish Foundation’s history. For someone who has only been wrestling on the WWE roster for 10 years, this is beyond impressive.

4-Nobody Sells as Much Merchandise
Cena is a merchandise-selling machine. Look out into the audience and there’s a mix of fans, young and old, wearing his WWE product. The point of the WWE is to entertain while making money.
After several months, Cena changes his appearance. This means a new t-shirt, hat and wristband. A change of appearance for Cena means the fans want the new merchandise too.
This works especially well with young children (the base of Cena’s fans) as they want more than anything what their hero is wearing, causing their parents to purchase the new clothing line.

5-Turns the Hate into Cheers
WWE uses the word controversial to describe Cena because when he enters the arena, half the crowd is in applause, and other half is booing him. This is due to how he has skyrocketed to the top of the WWE with little wrestling skill.

There are few professional wrestlers who can walk out to a chorus of boos from the audience and still keep their cool, let alone put a smile on their face. When a sold-out arena of 70,000 at the grandest stage of them all known as WrestleMania are expressing their dislike toward one’s ability, it takes all the power to brush it off and continue on.

Cena seems to absorb the hate, and turns it around in his favor. He pokes fun at himself during promos making even those that dislike him for a brief second enjoy what he just said. Cena can turn haters into fans.

6-Isn't Running Away to Hollywood
There’s nothing worse than building a wrestler up and having them leave the company to become a full-time actor and part-time wrestler. Cena has shown that he wants to be a wrestler and isn’t going anywhere.
This also shows his unparalleled commitment to WWE.

7-Can Help Push Young Talent
Since the WWE has already made Cena their next big star, they could keep him in that limelight to help elevate other superstars.

A win over Cena means big opportunities for his opponent as Cena doesn’t lose often, and many of his defeats come from the same select wrestlers. It’s a great way to bring young and new talent over that threshold needed to be considered for main event status.

So if Cena keeps winning and is made to look unstoppable, it’s a win-win scenario. The WWE keeps their star talent at the top, while slowly bringing in new wrestlers to defeat him and get them over.

Cena is not going to lose his spot anytime soon as the WWE’s top star, so if that’s the case at least transcend other wrestlers that need a big win by defeating Cena to get them over with the fans.

Quote ( Jonathan MacLean @ January 29th 2013,12:45:53 )

We're not laughing with you, we're laughing at you.

And I laugh in your ability to say punk is better than cena
-------------------
Now who can say punk is the best in the world he isn't even half of what cena is....whether you love him or hate him it doesn't matter I am not forcing you to like this man but don't compare him with punk coz cena is on a whole different level.....
Gaurav Agarwal
(Kumpulan Amateur - 10)

Kiriman: 555
  Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #633 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 12:56:34 Sebut 
Quote ( Hamd Kazimi @ January 29th 2013,12:40:20 )

I am more entertaining than punk isn't it!!

WOW...u have the ability to shock urself also....u have become like a certain WWE superstar on whom people laugh and he still thinks he is funny....and in ur copy/paste article it is clearly mentioned people hate cena (Haters are all between 16-28 as told earlier) , hence proving he is not connected to mature audience , also he cant wrestle ....
Hamd Kazimi
(Kumpulan Rookie - 350)

Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #634 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 13:06:24 (terakhir disunting Jan 29 2013, 13:07:18 oleh Hamd Kazimi) Sebut 
Quote ( Gaurav Agarwal @ January 29th 2013,12:56:34 )

WOW...u have the ability to shock urself also....u have become like a certain WWE superstar on whom people laugh and he still thinks he is funny....and in ur copy/paste article it is clearly mentioned people hate cena (Haters are all between 16-28 as told earlier) , hence proving he is not connected to mature audience , also he cant wrestle ....

Now you don't have words to support your star punk.......
go ahead and say all these points are wrong...you cannot so go and take a chill pill.....punk lost and you guys lost as well.......
John Cena-14 million fans in facebook
Cm Punk-1.5 million fans in facebook

Now who is more popular are these 14 million kids if it is so I cannot see your punk's Mature Audience.....
Shersh Khandelwal
(Kumpulan Amateur - 14)

Kiriman: 2055
  Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #635 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 13:09:05 Sebut 
John Cena is 10 times better than CM Punk. Simple :)
Michael Winkley
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 33335
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #636 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 13:10:19 Sebut 
Hamd, BE QUIET.

Hamd Kazimi
(Kumpulan Rookie - 350)

Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #637 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 13:17:45 (terakhir disunting Jan 29 2013, 13:23:44 oleh Hamd Kazimi) Sebut 
Quote ( Shersh Khandelwal @ January 29th 2013,13:09:05 )

John Cena is 10 times better than CM Punk. Simple :)

Thanks bro at least some understand.....

Quote ( Michael Winkley @ January 29th 2013,13:10:19 )

Hamd, BE QUIET.

I am not offending anybody they all are waging a war against me and now I am being warned just because they didn't like what I said......
I respect your words and I am sorry if I broke any rules or anything but I don't think I did.......I just said my word and they all started targeting me when I wasn't even talking about them.......
Michael Winkley
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #638 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 13:25:00 Sebut 
Hamd, your opinions on what other people are saying are blinkered by your seeming devotion to your favourite wrestler. People are asking you to take your blinkers off and look at the situation for what it is.
Money in wrestling is about mass market appeal, and not about whom is the best wrestler; Santa isn't real either.
Cena is a clean cut All American action hero style character, and that makes him easy to sell to a wider audience. It doesn't in any way make him a better wrestler.
Keith Clark
(Kumpulan Rookie - 346)

Kiriman: 207
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #639 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 13:26:37 Sebut 
THE FOLLOWING CONTAINS SPOILERS. Royal Rumble and RAW spoiler...

Royal Rumble winners sucked. So predictable and The Rock felt like the unbeatable John Cena of old which not good as the old John Cena was also there >.<. Superhero's that can't possibly lose.

My pick was a surprise entry from Brock Lesnar, sadly they didn't use him but with news he signed a longer term deal yesterday I thought he might be on Raw and he was so good to have him back+and be right lol. My fav is back for a few months and thats all that matters- Chris Jericho! Things will never be the same again!
Hamd Kazimi
(Kumpulan Rookie - 350)

Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #640 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 13:38:21 Sebut 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ January 29th 2013,13:25:00 )

Hamd, your opinions on what other people are saying are blinkered by your seeming devotion to your favourite wrestler. People are asking you to take your blinkers off and look at the situation for what it is.
Money in wrestling is about mass market appeal, and not about whom is the best wrestler; Santa isn't real either.
Cena is a clean cut All American action hero style character, and that makes him easy to sell to a wider audience. It doesn't in any way make him a better wrestler.

Ya you are right sir.....
He's not the best wrestler,I agree.....But I said he's a bigger productive and overall superstar(like hogan as I mentioned before too) than punk which these guys idolise and usually mock the guys who says a thing against him which led to me losing my cool......
Michael Winkley
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #641 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 14:02:20 Sebut 
No-one has said that Punk is a star. You must be reading a different thread to everyone else.
Kashvinder Mann
(Kumpulan Rookie - 91)

Kiriman: 10201
  Negara:
Singapura 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #642 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 15:11:33 (terakhir disunting Jan 29 2013, 15:39:39 oleh Kashvinder Mann) Sebut 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ January 29th 2013,13:25:00 )

Cena is a clean cut All American action hero style character

Cena is the modern day Hulk Hogan, simple as that. :P

Quote ( Hamd Kazimi @ January 29th 2013,12:28:00 )

Please let me tell you guys that I don't have a hate towards anybody or I am biased I am just telling what the truth is.....

I always respect other's opinion, and you've got yours, I'm cool with that, even if I don't particularly agree with it. What I don't agree is that you think you're right just because it's your opionion and that other's opinion doesn't matter. Maybe you need to learn how to accept it.

Quote ( Hamd Kazimi @ January 29th 2013,12:46:34 )

7-Can Help Push Young Talent
Since the WWE has already made Cena their next big star, they could keep him in that limelight to help elevate other superstars.

There is so many things wrong with that. You actually think Cena will help someone out? Did he help Ziggler out in the last few Raws before the Rumble? There's your answer. He could have elevated Ziggler, but he didn't do it. I won't go into details about what he's done backstage in the past with his politicking games, I'm sure you wouldn't listen anyways. It's good to see that they've brought Jericho back, there's a guy who will go out of his way to make someone big. Cena should learn from Chris how to help the younger guys out. Also the fact that "SuperCena" never ever sells much to anyone. I mean the Brock Lesnar match, need I say more?

Quote ( Jonathan MacLean @ January 29th 2013,11:53:04 )

It was the "Give me respect" gimmick.

I've been a fan of CM Punk since he first showed up in WWE, but even I can't like this horrible gimmick they're making him do. Punk can be a great heel (his fued with Jeff, SES, fued with Cena in 2010 I think), he's just not the guy to play the cowardly heel, it just doesn't work for a guy like him. And as I've said before, he's not the reason why they're doing badly in the rating, his segments have been doing better than most unlike what someone has been saying. The main reason is the stupidly long 3 hour programs. People easily lose interest with a 3 hour show week in and week out.

Quote ( Jonathan MacLean @ January 29th 2013,12:45:53 )

Oh come on man, don't hate on the Slate! :P
Gaurav Agarwal
(Kumpulan Amateur - 10)

Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #643 dikirim Jan 29 2013, 18:48:53 Sebut 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ January 29th 2013,14:02:20 )

No-one has said that Punk is a star. You must be reading a different thread to everyone else.

he truly was......

Quote ( Hamd Kazimi @ January 29th 2013,13:06:24 )

go and take a chill pill

dude u r the one in most need of it...anyway Mr winkley has already provided u with "Chill Pill" and looks like it is working also...no post in more than 3 hours...lol ...:-)
Jay Caulls
(Kumpulan Rookie - 1)

Kiriman: 541
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #644 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 03:59:16 Sebut 
Hamd, that was a great speech on the 7 reasons why Cena will always be the "Flag Bearer" of the company...

Oh sorry, the article where you stole it from... "Top Dog"

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1207297-7-reasons-why-joh...

I knew I had read all that somewhere before... ;)
Gaurav Agarwal
(Kumpulan Amateur - 10)

Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #645 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 06:09:57 Sebut 
Cena's promo on this weeks raw made sure that he is not the one to push over other talents...he clearly mentioned if he goes for WHC he is somehow guranteed a win....so he clearly told the world that Del rio, Big show , sheamus are not worthy opponents for him...what a bad promo it was...i nearly slept in middle of it...
Jay Caulls
(Kumpulan Rookie - 1)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #646 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 07:00:44 Sebut 
Off topic, but sure as hell am not going to hide this from anybody...

Video is called "Best Match Finish Ever!" and for a reason!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_C4S1XOnTY

You may recognise one of them ;)
Bruno Pieragnoli
(Kumpulan Pro - 13)

Kiriman: 454
  Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #647 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 10:29:38 Sebut 
I like Punk in the last raw, more angry, more bad guy, it's better than the last 3 months.

2 Years ago, i had overdose about Cena... 2012 was good, he was there but not everywhere.
And this year, overdose again in just 1 month...

Punk made a very good job as champion and i hope he will face Taker at WM, a good reward in my opinion.

Gaurav Agarwal
(Kumpulan Amateur - 10)

Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #648 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 11:54:05 Sebut 
punk vs taker at wrestlemania will be epic...and after that match he might again be put into tittle picture as cena is confirmed to win back tittle at WM from rock...

If he is not pushed after WM then it will be wwe's loss...
Hamd Kazimi
(Kumpulan Rookie - 350)

Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (3)
Kiriman lama #649 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 13:39:36 Sebut 
Look
what WWE has done to make punk a 'STAR' -
1.They allowed him to shoot a
famous promo last year.
2.They put him over Cena multiple times.
3.They allowed him to STEAL Jericho's gimmick and allowed him to go over
him.
4.They forced Bryan to job him many times even when he was the hottest commodity in the WWE or I should say in whole wrestling world.
5.They gave him most lengthy Title reign in recent memory.
6.They allowed Punk
to close historic RAW 1000.
7.They allowed him to feud with a Mega Superstar The Rock.
8.They allowed him to have war of words with SCSA and
teased us a future match.
9.He became 1st man to not lose the Title in a
MITB contract cash in.
10.They allowed him to carry the show by his
own.

AND Instead of all this What WWE has Got from Punk ? Lowest ratings in last
15 years! !And many more criticism.Although I blame WWE along with Punk for the
ratings.
Then Also People bi#ch about WWE that they never made Punk a Top
Star in place of SuperCena,Punk should end the streak,Austin should face Punk
just to job him,Punk should be face of the WWE. B.S.The guy is good but don't
make him best.
Now,I know you people are gonna jump on me and I am ready for it if you
think those points are wrong.
MOST OVERRATED WRESTLER IN THE HISTORY!!!
Hamd Kazimi
(Kumpulan Rookie - 350)

Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #650 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 13:42:40 Sebut 
Quote ( Gaurav Agarwal @ January 30th 2013,11:54:05 )

punk vs taker at wrestlemania will be epic...and after that match he might again be put into tittle picture as cena is confirmed to win back tittle at WM from rock...

If he is not pushed after WM then it will be wwe's loss...

Dude hbk and hhh raised the bar in the past 4 years,so now no matter whatever he does it will always be dull in comparison to wat HBK and HHH showed.....

NOW go ahead and say HBK and HHH are nothing in comparison to punk,coz you people cannot look beyond him....
Gaurav Agarwal
(Kumpulan Amateur - 10)

Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #651 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 14:27:39 Sebut 
Quote ( Hamd Kazimi @ January 30th 2013,13:42:40 )

Dude hbk and hhh raised the bar in the past 4 years,so now no matter whatever he does it will always be dull in comparison to wat HBK and HHH showed.....

why is it that u have to take every opinion personally against you...i said it will be an epic match..i didnt compare it with any one else...

u r not the center of the world...and nobody cares....
Bruno Pieragnoli
(Kumpulan Pro - 13)

Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #652 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 14:51:31 Sebut 
Your list il right but you're conclusion miss something... Punk IS a Top Superstar :)

Just for the record, Taker-HBK were really great but both Taker-HHH was not such as good... The first one 10 years ago was memorable, not the last two....

I think Sheamus Bryan Punk and Cesaro are the only wrestlers who can make a good match with Taker now un the compagny.

Anyway... Punk with his run as champ is now a top superstar and the top heel of WWE

Kashvinder Mann
(Kumpulan Rookie - 91)

Negara:
Singapura 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #653 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 14:59:43 (terakhir disunting Jan 30 2013, 15:05:13 oleh Kashvinder Mann) Sebut 
Yes, HBK raised the bar, but Triple H, as always, just copies someone's work. His two matches were very similar to Shawn's matches. Spots were identical to those matches Shawn had with Taker.

I'm not even gonna waste my time explaining the main reason why WWE's ratings have been down, since you are clearly avoiding the facts and making your opinions mainly because you dislike one guy. All I'll say is this, one person doesn't make the show bad, it's a team effort. If you're not going to realize that, then you really are a bit delusional. Now if you'll excuse me, I've got a Raw episode to watch. An episode I shall enjoy no matter how good or bad it is and who's on it.

Quote ( Bruno Pieragnoli @ January 30th 2013,14:51:31 )

I think Sheamus Bryan Punk and Cesaro are the only wrestlers who can make a good match with Taker now un the compagny.

Punk vs Taker will be a great match, even if Taker is a bit injured these days. Plus, they already had a great match in that Hell in a Cell and that other one (can't remember which PPV that was).
Bruno Pieragnoli
(Kumpulan Pro - 13)

Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #654 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 15:20:37 Sebut 
Quote ( Kashvinder Mann @ January 30th 2013,14:59:43 )

Punk vs Taker will be a great match, even if Taker is a bit injured these days. Plus, they already had a great match in that Hell in a Cell and that other one (can't remember which PPV that was).

Breaking Point, after the last match of Jeff Hardy in WWE :)
Kashvinder Mann
(Kumpulan Rookie - 91)

Negara:
Singapura 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #655 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 15:52:37 Sebut 
Quote ( Bruno Pieragnoli @ January 30th 2013,15:20:37 )

Breaking Point, after the last match of Jeff Hardy in WWE :)

Yup, that's the one. That match with Jeff was great too. Actually, I'd love to see CM Punk vs Jeff Hardy in 2013. That is, if Jeff does decide to re-sign with WWE after his contract is up.
Jonathan MacLean
(Kumpulan Pro - 10)

Kiriman: 7142
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #656 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 15:54:26 Sebut 
Quote ( Bruno Pieragnoli @ January 30th 2013,14:51:31 )

Anyway... Punk with his run as champ is now a top superstar and the top heel of WWE

I'd love to hear who Hamd thinks is top heel...

Also, I'm going to research his claims of Punk and Ratings... - I'm sure i'll find the lowest ratings in Cena's reigns though.
Kashvinder Mann
(Kumpulan Rookie - 91)

Negara:
Singapura 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #657 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 15:56:36 (terakhir disunting Jan 30 2013, 16:06:32 oleh Kashvinder Mann) Sebut 
Quote ( Jonathan MacLean @ January 30th 2013,15:54:26 )

I'd love to hear who Hamd thinks is top heel...

Let me guess, Big Show. :P

Am I really seeing Tensai in a lingerie? What the hell am I watching...
Jay Caulls
(Kumpulan Rookie - 1)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #658 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 16:35:54 Sebut 
Quote ( Hamd Kazimi @ January 30th 2013,13:39:36 )

Look
what WWE has done to make punk a 'STAR' -
1.They allowed him to shoot a
famous promo last year.
2.They put him over Cena multiple times.
3.They allowed him to STEAL Jericho's gimmick and allowed him to go over
him.
4.They forced Bryan to job him many times even when he was the hottest commodity in the WWE or I should say in whole wrestling world.
5.They gave him most lengthy Title reign in recent memory.
6.They allowed Punk
to close historic RAW 1000.
7.They allowed him to feud with a Mega Superstar The Rock.
8.They allowed him to have war of words with SCSA and
teased us a future match.
9.He became 1st man to not lose the Title in a
MITB contract cash in.
10.They allowed him to carry the show by his
own.

AND Instead of all this What WWE has Got from Punk ? Lowest ratings in last
15 years! !And many more criticism.Although I blame WWE along with Punk for the
ratings.
Then Also People bi#ch about WWE that they never made Punk a Top
Star in place of SuperCena,Punk should end the streak,Austin should face Punk
just to job him,Punk should be face of the WWE. B.S.The guy is good but don't
make him best.
Now,I know you people are gonna jump on me and I am ready for it if you
think those points are wrong.
MOST OVERRATED WRESTLER IN THE HISTORY!!!

Please STOP stealing other people's articles and using them as your own opinions! You have done this multiple times now and proves you cannot word your own opinion! I can no longer take you seriously...

http://wrestlingfan4life.weebly.com/1/post/2012/10/reasons-w...
Josh Anderson
(Kumpulan Rookie - 245)

Kiriman: 569
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #659 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 16:51:34 Sebut 
The only rematch I want to see at WrestleMania 29 is Ziggler vs Jericho, in a Contract vs Contract rematch.

If he cashes in MITB before then, then Jericho will win the WHC from him at WM29.

It's fairly obvious that Cena will win the WWE title again. I think it's high time someone other than Cena won it, he gets everything he ever wants. Don't get me wrong, I think he's a good wrestler, but other people deserve a reign too.
Kashvinder Mann
(Kumpulan Rookie - 91)

Negara:
Singapura 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #660 dikirim Jan 30 2013, 17:31:14 Sebut 
If WWE is serious in pushing Ziggler, maybe they could have Jericho win the world heavyweight title and have him and Ziggler fued at Mania. Or have Ziggler cash it in at the Chamber after Jericho won the title, and then have him put Ziggler over at Mania.
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 21 [2223 ... 98 99 100 » Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Other sports forum > General Pro Wrestling thread Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini