Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1]2011 Monaco Grand Prix - Driver Of The Day Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 2 [34 5 » Lompat ke halaman:
Undian topik forum
Who was the driver of the day at the 2011 Monaco Grand Prix?
Daftar masuk untuk mengundi atau melihat keputusan undian
Pengarang Topik: [F1]2011 Monaco Grand Prix - Driver Of The Day 130 balasan
Teo Gluscevic
(Kumpulan Amateur - 30)

Kiriman: 1292
  Negara:
Croatia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #61 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 18:44:07 Sebut 
Quote ( Steven Tindle @ May 29th 2011,18:29:09 )

so even if all the obvious hamilton haters decide to ignore this then go to another forum where people care about bias views.

why do you think that everyone who speaks about badly about Hamilton in this race hates him!?

my friend is a big Hamilton fan and he was disgusted by some of his moves this race, especially after seeing the post race interview
Steven Tindle
(Kumpulan Rookie - 220)

Kiriman: 1886
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #62 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 18:44:20 Sebut 
i don't quite see how maldonado's driver from 8th to what would have been 6th warrants a driver of the day award...

seeing as massa and schumacher retired that would promote him to 6th without any overtakes itself lol
Arald Sopoti
(Kumpulan Amateur - 61)

Kiriman: 2675
  Negara:
Albania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #63 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 18:56:54 Sebut 
Vettel.a mistake from the team and he still won!
Krzysztof Butkiewicz
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 193
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #64 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 19:04:37 Sebut 
Steven - Maldonado was in front of Lewis and Lewis could clearly see that he wont be able to overtake him unless Maldonado will change his racing line... and Maldonado has been on the normal racing line.

Quote ( Steven Tindle @ May 29th 2011,18:29:09 )

so even if all the obvious hamilton haters decide to ignore this then go to another forum where people care about bias views.

A guy from england talking about biased views and defending Hamilton xD Made my day xD
Teo Gluscevic
(Kumpulan Amateur - 30)

Kiriman: 1292
  Negara:
Croatia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #65 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 19:04:44 Sebut 
Quote ( Arald Sopoti @ May 29th 2011,18:56:54 )

Vettel.a mistake from the team and he still won!

He said that 1 stop was his decision
Mike Baston
(Kumpulan Amateur - 56)

Kiriman: 1905
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #66 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 19:10:47 Sebut 
Martin Brundle sums it up perfectly when he said 'Lewis never thinks it's his fault'

Paul Di Resta was interviewed afterwards, held his hand up & said the exact same move was his fault.

Di Resta did not hide behind sunglasses either.
George Samuels
(Kumpulan Rookie - 204)

Kiriman: 4482
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #67 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 19:33:19 (terakhir disunting Mei 29 2011, 19:33:54 oleh George Samuels) Sebut 
Quote ( Steven Tindle @ May 29th 2011,18:44:20 )

i don't quite see how maldonado's driver from 8th to what would have been 6th warrants a driver of the day award...

Considering the season he's had, that's enough for driver of the month award.
Nigel Hawken
(Kumpulan Amateur - 60)

Kiriman: 2070
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #68 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 20:11:15 Sebut 
Well, I've gone for Button, but Vettel and Alonso did well too.

It is a shame that the red flag allowed new tyres, but for the maclaren Team , they did put a new wing on Hamilton's car, and that is a much bigger gain than the new tyres I guess.

We, the watching public, were the real loser, missing a very exciting claimax
Jack Benson
(Kumpulan Rookie - 149)

Kiriman: 2539
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #69 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 20:14:58 Sebut 
I clicked on other and i picked this one purely in response to the opening post. Massa and Maldonado both turned into him when he was trying to get on with his race. So for his courage I go with Hamilton.

I really think that the stewards need to go and pick on someone else. Maybe Vettel would suit everyone nicely.
Ralph Meessen
(Kumpulan Amateur - 9)

Kiriman: 233
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #70 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 20:19:58 (terakhir disunting Mei 29 2011, 20:20:28 oleh Ralph Meessen) Sebut 
Imo Button was the best driver today he had some bad luck with the safety cars would have been a very exciting end of the race if that 2nd safety car wouldn't have come..
Krzysztof Butkiewicz
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 193
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #71 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 20:34:37 (terakhir disunting Mei 29 2011, 20:35:00 oleh Krzysztof Butkiewicz) Sebut 
Quote ( Jack Benson @ May 29th 2011,20:14:58 )

So for his courage I go with Hamilton.

Don't mistake courage with stupidity... attempting moves which are close to impossible and trying to force drivers off-track (where is no off-track;]) is not courageous.

I'm sure that if it was Maldonado who hits Hamilton on T1 in the exact same way that you would shout about Maldonado's fault (and you'd be right than) and the stewards would give Maldonado a well deserved punishment... not some silly 20s to the race time which doesn't change a shit in the outcome;]
Leon Smith
(Kumpulan Amateur - 2)

Kiriman: 1021
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (8)
Kiriman lama #72 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 20:43:17 Sebut 
Hamilton was by far the driver of the day, he would have won the race if he qualified well. I really feel his frustration this weekend he was constantly blocked and recieved a penalty because massa drove into a wall. Great race though, just a shame about the result.
Mark Wright
(Kumpulan Pro - 12)

Kiriman: 8829
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #73 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 20:46:32 Sebut 
Quote ( Leon Smith @ May 29th 2011,20:43:17 )

Hamilton was by far the driver of the day, he would have won the race if he qualified well. I really feel his frustration this weekend he was constantly blocked and recieved a penalty because massa drove into a wall. Great race though, just a shame about the result.

rofl absolutely rofl.
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Kumpulan Amateur - 60)

Kiriman: 22386
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #74 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 20:53:42 Sebut 

fanboy
Aaron Mullan
(Kumpulan Pro - 6)

Kiriman: 4223
  Negara:
Ireland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #75 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 21:04:59 Sebut 
"Immediately after the race he was very down, and during a post-race TV interview he made a poor joke about his penalties that referenced Ali G," said Martin Whitmarsh. ""However, I'm pleased to say that he chose to return to the track a little while later to speak to the stewards about the joke. They accepted his explanation."
Nonetheless, the stewards would be well advised to avoid the McLaren driver should they spot him in any of Monaco's numerous nightspots this evening. Especially if he's with Adrian Sutil.

Read this and thought it was funny.
Ben Sampson
(Kumpulan Rookie - 80)

Kiriman: 2586
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #76 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 21:16:53 (terakhir disunting Mei 29 2011, 21:17:09 oleh Ben Sampson) Sebut 

Oh come on....

Im a Hamilton Fanboy as much as anyone and today i can safetly say that he deserved his penalties. If he qualied well yes he may well of won it, but we will never know..

Button for me was driver of the day.
Peter Franklin
(Kumpulan Amateur - 39)

Kiriman: 2403
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #77 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 21:17:42 Sebut 
Jenson button is the race winner in my eyes. he made the perfect decisions all race and would have won if they didn't fix the resualts by bringing out the red flag and alowing them to put fresh tyres on :/
Aaron Mullan
(Kumpulan Pro - 6)

Kiriman: 4223
  Negara:
Ireland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #78 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 21:18:41 Sebut 
Same for me Ben.

I was gutted for Button.
David Jundt
(Kumpulan Amateur - 32)

Kiriman: 15594
  Negara:
Switzerland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #79 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 21:19:50 Sebut 
Quote ( Aaron Mullan @ May 29th 2011,21:04:59 )

Especially if he's with Adrian Sutil.

The "Beer-Glas breaker" would surely defend Lewis well.

/sarcasm.
Kamil Chilimoniuk
(Kumpulan Rookie - 166)

Kiriman: 48
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #80 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 21:28:58 Sebut 
Jenson Button.He made a good race...
Jack Benson
(Kumpulan Rookie - 149)

Kiriman: 2539
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #81 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 21:40:13 Sebut 
I am not saying i would go mad at Maldonado for the incident. I would just say that it was a racing incident and is hard luck.

I did enjoy reading that statement from whitmarsh though. made me laugh.

Button although he drove well today I feel gutted more for Hamilton as from my point of view now I would want anyone except Vettel to be world champion and Hamilton is closest to him so that is where my frustration is coming from.
Eliezer Espina
(Kumpulan Rookie - 104)

Kiriman: 38
  Negara:
Guatemala 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #82 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 22:01:22 Sebut 
of pointers,I choose to Vettel had a great race and he had a good set according to the pits but the biggest impression for me was Pastor Maldonado gave an excellent race though was it out of the race for Lewis Hamilton, if he had continued, he become a good position for a rookie
Jon Sanders
(Kumpulan Pro - 13)

Kiriman: 769
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #83 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 22:53:34 Sebut 
I see it like this. There was some great driving through the whole field today in the most bizarre dry Monaco GP I can remember.

I have long admired Hamilton's fighting spirit but he needs to learn where to draw the line and get his head down and cool his blood.

Just as I was beginning to believe that Jenson was losing all credibility at Mclaren he came alive when it mattered and did everything perfectly in the race. Had things played out slightly differently he would have won by a considerable margin but that is racing.

Fernando has gone up and up in my estimation since moving to Ferrari. I used to think he was arrogant and self centred. I am now coming to the conclusion that he is actually capable of taking the car beyond its limits at nearly every race. Even as a person he now seems to be actually pretty decent.

Vettel may or may not have got the best out of the car today but he kept his head, considered his options and gambled on a strategy that paid off.

Although we didn't see much of Kobayashi during the race he recovered well from an abysmal qualifying. Kept (mostly) out of trouble with a sound strategy and deserved his 5th place.

We also saw nothing of Webber after his abysmal pitstop sending through no fault of his own back to 18th (?) place. He also kept out of trouble and picked his way through the chaos with a couple of well timed passes to recover 4th and fastest lap.

In conclusion I can't decide. It could go to any of the podium finishers
Konrad Stefaniak
(Kumpulan Rookie - 101)

Kiriman: 3
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #84 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 22:55:45 Sebut 
Fernando Alonso! What he did was just impossible!!
Phil Merritt
(Kumpulan Rookie - 201)

Kiriman: 299
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #85 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 23:05:42 Sebut 
To be fair to Lewis, he's had a crappy few weeks being so close to victory in Spain and then the unfortunate timing of Perez's crash yesterday...

I agree with the drive through for incident with Massa, he cost Jenson a race win because of that move and himself a podium...
Though I do think with Maldonado, he has a point. He could see Lewis was about to overtake and turned in far, far too early... and cost himself his first championship points..

My vote went to Kamui, fantastic result for him and Sauber
Jonathan Seifort
(Kumpulan Amateur - 12)

Kiriman: 694
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #86 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 23:09:37 (terakhir disunting Mei 29 2011, 23:09:57 oleh Jonathan Seifort) Sebut 
I voted Maldonado - Had that Hamilton fag used his brain Pastor might've been 6th. Shame to see how many people mark him as nothing other than a pay driver.
Lukas Jonaitis
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Kiriman: 10270
  Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #87 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 23:12:24 (terakhir disunting Mei 29 2011, 23:12:49 oleh Lukas Jonaitis) Sebut 
Maldonado did a great job until mr. Perfect arrived, especially knowing how bad he was at first few GP's it was a incredible drive for him, yet as he didn't finish I'll vote for someone else.

Vettel was mistakeless whole race, so was Button and Alonso, even as someone who dislikes Red Bulls a lot I vote for Vettel, he does deserve a bit of credit for what he done so far in this season and especially in last race
Dylan van den Berg
(Kumpulan Rookie - 1)

Kiriman: 3575
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (3)
Kiriman lama #88 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 23:16:09 Sebut 
Schumacher.
Dragusanu Viktor
(Kumpulan Rookie - 93)

Kiriman: 505
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #89 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 23:32:36 (terakhir disunting Mei 29 2011, 23:37:36 oleh Victor Drăguşanu) Sebut 
Kamui Kobayashi has the potential to be a good driver.. I see him easily in a top class team.. but it seems that, temporary, there aren't places in that kind of teams.. But, who knows what the future reserve to us? ;)

VOTE: Go, Kamui! A driver to watch.

And.. this thread is called "[F1]2011 Monaco Grand Prix - Driver Of The Day", not "F1 - Driver of the season". If that would be the name of this thread, Vettel would win for sure.. But today, he didn't impress me like others did.. (see Kobayashi, Maldonado, Button)
Tim Reeve
(Kumpulan Amateur - 32)

Kiriman: 1091
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (3)
Kiriman lama #90 dikirim Mei 29 2011, 23:35:51 Sebut 
FARCE *Cough*.

JB driver of the day by a mile.

Vettel was lucky on Saturday not to be beaten to pole by Hamilton and if that was the result, Hammy would have blown him into next week on Sunday.

But in reality, if it stayed as it was without the RF coming out, Alonso would have taken the win away without a doubt.

Shame it has to all fall into Vettel's hands, but ah well, Canada will be a much more interesting race.
Halaman « 1 2 [34 5 » Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1]2011 Monaco Grand Prix - Driver Of The Day Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini