Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 62 [6364 ... 191 192 193 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Suggestions 5783 balasan
Michael Winkley
(Kumpulan Pro - 12)

Kiriman: 33335
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1861 dikirim Jun 14 2016, 08:09:52 Sebut 
...but let's just entertain your suggestion for a minute.
How would you implement it? What factors would be involved in determining whether people crashed? Would you remove all the silly technical randoms to balance it off?

I'm all for suggestions, but I'm also for people actually considering implementation etc when making their suggestions. After all, what good is a suggestion if no thought is given as to whether it is even viable to implement?

#kingofconsistency
Rastislav Padysak
(Kumpulan Rookie - 37)

Kiriman: 611
  Negara:
Slovakia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1862 dikirim Jun 14 2016, 16:18:28 Sebut 
Could not find some statistics about how many viewers were watching the live race.

I suggest to create such a category - so we can see which race of which group was most popular. I guess most viewers is focused on Elite races, but maybe there are some other interesting groups worth watching...

Of course I don't expect there is such an information about the older races, so don't mind if we start with the next one.

Suggested format:
All the seasons, groups, races in one sortable table.

Michael Winkley
(Kumpulan Pro - 12)

Kiriman: 33335
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1863 dikirim Jun 14 2016, 19:02:16 Sebut 
A few races back there was a bug on that data, which no doubt would contaminate any stats.
David Jones-Winkley
(Kumpulan Pro - 2)

Kiriman: 3802
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1864 dikirim Jun 14 2016, 19:23:06 Sebut 
Make part wear less predictable. Make parts wear differently in the rain so that some parts wear more and some less. It would those that plan their seasons before season has started to have to do more tweaking as season goes on. It will make you think about using lower or higher risks depending if the weather has screwed up your planning. It could then make races more interesting and less predictable.

Samuel Carvalho
(Kumpulan Rookie - 142)

Kiriman: 64
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1865 dikirim Jun 17 2016, 19:57:11 Sebut 
If you had rivalry in GPRO, it would be very cool, GPRO or manager choosing his rival in its season, like the GPRO make this update:
Cars running on a full track (animated races) and rivalry in the pilot of the managers, that's my suggestion.
Andrei Ciuchi
(Kumpulan Retired)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 21510
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1866 dikirim Jun 17 2016, 20:17:47 Sebut 
Quote ( Samuel Carvalho @ June 17th 2016,19:57:11 )

Cars running on a full track (animated races)

A live race screen is in the works.
David Jones-Winkley
(Kumpulan Pro - 2)

Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1867 dikirim Jun 29 2016, 00:11:15 Sebut 
A link to active team recruitment threads on the home page with the page only showing threads that have been bumped in the last week or so.

How many people don't get to apply to teams as they don't use the general forums so miss out on a chance to apply for another team.
Stuart McIntyre
(Kumpulan Pro - 1)

Kiriman: 3637
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1868 dikirim Jun 29 2016, 00:18:33 Sebut 
Cant they just click this?

/gb/forum/ViewForum.asp?ForumId=20
David Jones-Winkley
(Kumpulan Pro - 2)

Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1869 dikirim Jun 29 2016, 00:20:43 Sebut 
Nope because it's not on home screen and if you've never seen that page before then how do you find it.
Stuart McIntyre
(Kumpulan Pro - 1)

Kiriman: 3637
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1870 dikirim Jun 29 2016, 00:21:30 Sebut 
Quote ( David Jones-Winkley @ June 29th 2016,00:20:43 )

Nope because it's not on home screen and if you've never seen that page before then how do you find it.

Fair point, good suggestion
Kshitij Sharma
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Kiriman: 2740
  Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1871 dikirim Jun 29 2016, 03:50:09 Sebut 
nice idea was thinking something like that only
Simon Marks
(Kumpulan Pro - 25)

Kiriman: 566
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1872 dikirim Jul 12 2016, 08:48:10 (terakhir disunting Jul 12 2016, 08:48:51 oleh Simon Marks) Sebut 
Just a thought , shoot my idea down in flames if you wish but would it be possible to put the managers tire choice next to there name in the " managers staff " I.e on the driver side as sometimes I will look at this to see what Drivers OA is to match the tire which has been chosen. I know that if you click on season standings or money and car levels it shows the tire choice ??
David Jones-Winkley
(Kumpulan Amateur - 3)

Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1873 dikirim Jul 14 2016, 22:28:09 (terakhir disunting Jul 14 2016, 22:28:53 oleh David Jones-Winkley) Sebut 
As the elite sponsor system is so biased towards the long standing elite members because of the sandbagging the top 5 or so are doing can a change be made as it will move the balance a little away from where it is now.

for instance Ivory seal has been stuck at 100% now for at least 10 races and will probably stay like that for a little longer because its being held back by a established top 5.

thats not the only one too there are others.

I propose to start the warnings from sponsors that they are not happy after 3 races or 5 whichever after 100% so that the elite of the game cannot sandbag and keep the bias towards the front guys.
Florencia Caro
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 17155
  Negara:
Argentina 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #1874 dikirim Jul 14 2016, 22:44:42 Sebut 
It sounds like an option for Elite, but does not sound as a good idea for all levels IMO. If you do not allow lower level managers to "store"sponsors", then their chances to get to Elite get affected too.
Lucas Lobico
(Kumpulan Amateur - 53)

Kiriman: 820
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1875 dikirim Jul 14 2016, 22:47:31 Sebut 
Quote ( David Jones-Winkley @ July 14th 2016,22:28:09 )

I propose to start the warnings from sponsors that they are not happy after 3 races or 5 whichever after 100% so that the elite of the game cannot sandbag and keep the bias towards the front guys.

Interesting idea. Yet not only applied to Elite, but also to the other cathegories too.
Xhulio Pema
(Kumpulan Amateur - 57)

Kiriman: 316
  Negara:
Albania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1876 dikirim Jul 16 2016, 11:49:40 Sebut 
I see a lot of new players who write in the chat about how to play this game.I think there should be a tutorial.If that is very hard to be done than I suggest to send an automatic message with the link of the "foreing language" forum topic of the country they are from.In that way they can ask for help in the right place and can understand the answer better than in english.
Andrei Ciuchi
(Kumpulan Retired)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 21510
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1877 dikirim Jul 16 2016, 11:54:02 Sebut 
I thought there was a link to the mentor forum in the Welcome e-mail message sent to the new players.
Kevin Buis
(Kumpulan Pro - 25)

Kiriman: 1175
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1878 dikirim Jul 16 2016, 12:52:37 Sebut 
I thought vlad was looking for people (current situation etc topic) to create something like a interactive tutorial, whatever has become of that?
Mike Brummert
(Kumpulan Amateur - 111)

Kiriman: 5012
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (8)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1879 dikirim Jul 17 2016, 02:30:38 Sebut 
Gpro GO!

You take your cellphone to a carpark, look at the cars through it and it will show a window above each car telling you the drivers name, how many points they've scored this season, and how many seconds ahead the car in front is.

Also available, an in app purchase that tells you what the weather isn't.
Joe Manifold
(Kumpulan Amateur - 71)

Kiriman: 12472
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1880 dikirim Jul 17 2016, 02:57:11 Sebut 
And how many randoms you may or may not get each season.
Jody Parker
(Kumpulan Amateur - 3)

Kiriman: 767
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1881 dikirim Jul 17 2016, 03:01:12 Sebut 
Suggestion:
An Extra Drop Down menu showing only those Groups where one has Friends and Team Mates in those pages where one can chose to see their Groups results, where the drop down not only shows the level and number on the group but also which Team Mates or Friends are in it.

For instance in the Race Summary, Season Standing, Race Replay, Money And Car Levels, a.s.o, pages.
Peter Peyper
(Kumpulan Amateur - 55)

Kiriman: 310
  Negara:
Afrika Selatan 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1882 dikirim Jul 17 2016, 07:52:22 Sebut 
Another nice suggestion would be to spice up the Nation Stat's a little:

Ex: By adding the qualifying results per race to the Nation statistic's. Per Nation ( Country), per group (Elite,Master, Pro, etc). Would be nice to see how you are competing within your own nation.

Rastislav Padysak
(Kumpulan Rookie - 37)

Negara:
Slovakia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1883 dikirim Jul 17 2016, 11:50:20 Sebut 
I think nationality and country is often not the same.
I suggest to keep them as 2 separate attributes.
Jeff Motsinger
(Kumpulan Rookie - 182)

Kiriman: 19
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (4)
Kiriman lama #1884 dikirim Jul 23 2016, 20:51:56 Sebut 
Hi, I think it would be really cool to have actual live races, perhaps 1 or 2 per month outside of the regular season. Managers would have to be there to set pit stops, fuel loads, etc. Could even switch tire type and tell the driver to push or take it easy. Add lots of wet/dry races to spice up the action. Thanks for a great game!!
Dorinel Dore
(Kumpulan Rookie - 16)

Kiriman: 28
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #1885 dikirim Ogo 11 2016, 12:42:00 Sebut 
Hello! I suggest we introduce flag manager in the "Season Calendar". The winner of each races.
Xhulio Pema
(Kumpulan Amateur - 57)

Kiriman: 316
  Negara:
Albania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1886 dikirim Ogo 11 2016, 12:52:22 Sebut 
I would like a Trophy Room rather than flag manager.
Rastislav Padysak
(Kumpulan Rookie - 37)

Negara:
Slovakia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1887 dikirim Ogo 11 2016, 13:32:42 Sebut 
I can see my cup opponent on "Money and car levels" and "Managers' Results" pages in purple color.

My suggestion is to display cup opponent's name in purple color ALSO on the pages:
- Season standings
- Managers' Staff
- Managers' sponsors
Luke Frost
(Kumpulan Amateur - 22)

Kiriman: 11111
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #1888 dikirim Ogo 13 2016, 03:44:00 (terakhir disunting Ogo 13 2016, 03:52:46 oleh Luke Frost) Sebut 
A few things I would try and push through the pipeline of GPRO if I had any push:

- eliminate random's completely, because in popular cases they have caused years of serious planning to be thrown away by a series of them, which in turn caused exciting, fun people to play the game with less enthusiasm or quit altother

- adjust the blocking formula so 3s slower cars can't block but also add consequences (overheating for example) to being blocked so much

- hire somebody who can make an app to rival Motorsport manager...

- analyze the representatives (mods etc) based on how influential, active, and reasonable they are, and keep the best in power

- add a committee of influential players whos purpose is to come up with ideas and also help develop the finalized ideas already being worked on...these committee members could be voted in by the community, based on a public voting system.

- have an expiry date on warning/bans for managers. If a warning is 2 years old, f.e, then it will expire... I don't see it as necessary that 10 years old bans/warnings are still in effect....

-----

Anyway that's just my 2 cents....everybody know im still going to play regardless :D
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Amateur - 85)

Kiriman: 5070
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1889 dikirim Ogo 13 2016, 04:05:27 (terakhir disunting Ogo 13 2016, 04:14:37 oleh Ivan Silva) Sebut 
Finishing randoms, as good as it could sound, can also be a controversial decision.

Some may not even agree but randoms in the pure meaning of the word and according to safe sources are: driver helmet change and tyre puncture, period. Everything else are dependant on managers decisions which increase the odds of receiving technical problems, start acidents and driver mistakes.

If admins get rid of randoms then people will start asking for removal of Tech problems, start accidents and driver mistakes. I understand what you mean and I noticed several cases of rage-quittings mostly because of this system but this would change the whole structure of the game as we know it. It would provide a more fair environment its true but it would also take some of the unpredictibility from the races.

When people create restrictions (in this case, finishing with randoms) usually the product looses its quality. Just my point of view, I respect people who argue this.

Apart from that I do agree with much of what you said about community issues, I would find acceptable to have a player nominated by voting to be some sort of community manager (yes, i know what you guys are going to say next)

What I would really like to see is admins playing the game. People always say they shouldnt play because they know the game engine program but I believe there is a need from them for experiencing themselves what we do and understand how we feel and trust me when I say more than 85% of the community has tools of their own who do just the same so the only thing that does make the difference would still be the people's hability to plan this game through. Just get some first hand input

Edit: still gonna give you the thumbs up.
Jukka Sireni2
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 3870
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1890 dikirim Ogo 13 2016, 04:14:33 Sebut 
Quote ( Ivan Silva @ August 13th 2016,04:05:27 )

Some may not even agree but randoms in the pure meaning of the word and according to safe sources are: driver helmet change and tyre puncture, period. Everything else are dependant on managers decisions which increase the odds of receiving technical problems, start acidents and driver mistakes.

Loose wheel isn't?

I have no idea how tech problem works, but if almost brand new part breaking isn't a random, that area should be tweaked too if randoms were removed.
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 62 [6364 ... 191 192 193 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini