Halaman [1
Pengarang Topik: Driver Renogotiations 5 balasan
Gary Martyn
(Kumpulan Rookie - 280)

Kiriman: 12
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Nov 1 2013, 14:27:26 Sebut 
I've got a driver atm that i really want to keep for next season, but it wont allow me to renew his contract as it exceedes the limit for rookie, this i know, but this is my suggestion, im definatly getting promoted this season up into amatuer, so i think you should be able to renew his contract if your 100% guaranteed of getting promoted, with a positive bank balance obviously aswell, would save a lot of hassle of looking for new drivers all the time :/
Shersh Khandelwal
(Kumpulan Amateur - 14)

Kiriman: 2055
  Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Nov 1 2013, 14:29:47 Sebut 
I dont think it is gonna happen, as you have to plan in advance and if you dont plan in advance, you are bound to face this issue.

Its all about management man ;-)
Michael Winkley
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 33335
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Nov 1 2013, 14:29:55 Sebut 
There is no 100% guarantee; nothing is stopping you deliberately going negative. Its all about the technicalities.
Panto Pantic
(Kumpulan Rookie - 331)

Kiriman: 731
  Negara:
Serbia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Nov 1 2013, 14:32:58 Sebut 
Well you could go to -15 three races before the end and you would be in + before last race so you would renew his contact and stay one more season in rookie but problems are that its too late to do that and becase of new rookie rule.
Jukka Sireni2
(Kumpulan Elite)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 3870
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Nov 1 2013, 14:38:28 Sebut 
You should have extended at the start of the season when he was within Rookie limits. Also, your driver is now over Amateur limit, so even if there was such a rule you wouldn't still be allowed to extend his contract.
Alex Nikodem-Wing
(Kumpulan Rookie - 123)

Kiriman: 1744
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Nov 1 2013, 14:39:17 Sebut 
But in your case he is too high for Amateur as well so it wouldn't help you. And if you had just added 2 races on his contract this wouldn't have happened.
Halaman [1

Balas topik ini