Halaman [12 3 4 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Rookie - 415 118 balasan
Alejandro Eiriz Blanco
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Kiriman: 59
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Ogo 20 2014, 01:32:04 Sebut 
First race 17.
Second race 10.
Third race 2. (I am a lucky boy)
Hopefully i can be in top 10 in the rest of the races i still wonder when i will be able to see my first win race or my first pole position. I really enjoyed watching last race and seeing that i lucky managed to get a good config for the race in this unexpected and crazy weather race. Good luck and have fun to everyone. Sorry for my english level.
Aleksander Lemański
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Kiriman: 18
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Ogo 20 2014, 08:58:25 Sebut 
Have fun and good luck!
Alexsander Bezrukov
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Kiriman: 42
  Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Ogo 20 2014, 12:24:16 Sebut 
Alejandro Eiriz Blanco brilliant result in the last race
Ivan Simic without a rival
weather added emotions
Aleksander Lemański
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Ogo 20 2014, 21:27:24 Sebut 
I started like a tank with car full of fuel, but it wasnt good decision...
My strategy destroyed the race.
Alejandro Eiriz Blanco
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Ogo 21 2014, 03:06:37 Sebut 
And I used exactly the fuel calculated like a pro...but only luck cos i had to go in pit on lap 65 i had like 9% left..it started raining again so u all came with me on pit xD i guess this wont happen again anymore so i have to put much more effort on my accuracy and so... this race wont be as unexpected i guess so lets see if i can reach points or atleast get the car to home in one piece. Good luck on this beatiful and epic circuit.
Alejandro Eiriz Blanco
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Ogo 22 2014, 21:48:48 Sebut 
Again i calculated a milimetric fuel..finished on 0% lucky fuel but that wasnt a problem or an advantage.
My car wasnt enough fast to be on the fight for the points..i guess that cos on rain it was enough so my driver might be better than the car itself...i feel like Ferrari nowadays jejej
Bad luck to Alexsander Bezrukov on the last lap by losing one position too and the opposite case happened to our friend Aleksander Lemanski who could maintain an incredible time per lap only bad that he had to go on pit 4 times..with one less pitstop podium would be reached.
Anyway Ivan Simic seems to be 1 or 2 steps forward from all of us and i hope we are al enjoying the season without badfeelings.
P.D. Im just talking to those users that participate on our little rookie noob forum.
Best wishes for your real life.
Aleksander Lemański
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Ogo 22 2014, 22:40:52 (terakhir disunting Ogo 22 2014, 22:41:16 oleh Aleksander Lemański) Sebut 
Ive just returned, ill analyse the race tomorrow and then post something bigger ;)
Aleksander Lemański
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Ogo 24 2014, 10:02:29 Sebut 
Again I experimented too much, congratulations for your tactics, ill try something new today.
What a pity! Podium could be reached but 4th pit was there...
Ivan Simic
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Kiriman: 5
  Negara:
Serbia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9 dikirim Ogo 26 2014, 14:56:31 Sebut 
Hello everyone, and good luck !!!
Alexsander Bezrukov
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #10 dikirim Ogo 26 2014, 16:48:13 (terakhir disunting Ogo 26 2014, 16:48:56 oleh Alexsander Bezrukov) Sebut 
Hello and good luck in the coming race !!!!
Stefan Stillhart
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Kiriman: 54
  Negara:
Switzerland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #11 dikirim Ogo 26 2014, 17:45:34 Sebut 
Hello and good luck to you all!
Alejandro Eiriz Blanco
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #12 dikirim Ogo 26 2014, 18:03:22 Sebut 
Omg stefan you managed to make a really fast set up for this race, i thought that ivan wouldnt have any challenge but today it seems to be more interesting.
I hope i will have speed to follow the drivers above and if possible i would like to finish in points positions as i guess i wont be able to be in podium so far jajaj. I will try to be Alexander's shadow :D
Good luck and have fun.
Stefan Stillhart
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Switzerland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #13 dikirim Ogo 26 2014, 19:22:10 Sebut 
Now and then I manage to get a fast qualifying lap, but as yet, I still have to confirm this performances in the races. Perhaps today I'm more lucky with my race setup.

Only 40 minutes to go.
Alejandro Eiriz Blanco
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #14 dikirim Ogo 26 2014, 23:09:46 Sebut 
I was playing cluedo with some friends and you were like...-40 secs btw you and ivan simic..i see how it finish so im like so surprised that u finished on 8th position..u had random?i think you should be proud of your work anyway because the season is too long yet and you still have time to proof that you know what you are doing..i lost the front wing in lap 30 and so its not so bad result for me
Aleksander Lemański
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #15 dikirim Ogo 27 2014, 08:02:06 Sebut 
Again additional pitstop broke my race - there was technical problem, my strategy was very good...
Alexsander Bezrukov
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #16 dikirim Ogo 27 2014, 11:19:06 Sebut 
Glad I was able to earn points, but the problem remained with overtaking.
Stephen has worked perfectly in supersoft

Aleksander Lemański i wish good luck to our Cups Grid
Aleksander Lemański
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #17 dikirim Ogo 27 2014, 12:50:44 Sebut 
Thanks! You too.
I hope that rest of season will be better than beginning.
Its time to prepare to the next race.
Alejandro Eiriz Blanco
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #18 dikirim Ogo 27 2014, 14:40:40 Sebut 
I really dont know how..again i finished on 0% fuel lol...the luck is with me and not with lemanski for example that is always having an extra pit stop. The most funny thing of my luck is that i dont even stay more than 20 mins for practice, quali and preparing the race so i dont know how i could be helpfull. I take it like poker..guessing and let it be xD. Well for this race i hope that i will start on a better position and im npt doing again the race start on avoid problems anymore. This race ill take more risky plans on quali and race start and lets see if i can be more competitive. It was really dissapointing to lose 4 positions on the first turn so sorry if i just crash some1 for being more aggresive (my driver aggressive lvl is 0 so i dont know how this mix will work xD).
So i already planed the race and lets see what happens. Good luck and enjoy the next race :D
Alexsander Bezrukov
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #19 dikirim Ogo 29 2014, 18:25:34 Sebut 
picked up a new pilot
Concentration is very small

GL&HF
Aleksander Lemański
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #20 dikirim Ogo 29 2014, 19:22:33 Sebut 
Good luck and have fun :) Maybe my strategy will help me today ;-)
Alexsander Bezrukov
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #21 dikirim Ogo 30 2014, 13:48:44 Sebut 
Aleksander Lemański great result
Alejandro Eiriz Blanco again did not have the settings for the race, but the result is good

need heavy rain at next gp
need to check the pilot

GL&HF
Alejandro Eiriz Blanco
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #22 dikirim Ogo 30 2014, 16:02:22 Sebut 
Oh well, i couldnt finish on 2 pitstops but i only lost one position due to it and mostly due that most our league partners experimented problems on their respective cars.
I used medium tyres and i thought they would be enough but on the last sting and last laps they went down so fast.
I will have problems on my car on the next race because i want to save some money for future and so i wont renew those parts of my car that are like...80%+ xD.
So after saying this you all know that you wont have to worry about me because i will be slow on the race and my objective is to finish it .
One thing i realised is that my pitstops were muuuuch faster on the first races when i had level 1 pitstops. Now i had like 20 level and i am doind really sux time on it. I am a bit pissed off with that because i spent money like for being worse but its ok i will be over it and learn from my mistakes.
I also realised that most of our leading managers are having economy problems.
Good luck and have fun on this probably fun and interesting upcoming race :D
Im curious about why u think i didnt have good setup for the last race Alexsander :(
Aleksander Lemański
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #23 dikirim Ogo 31 2014, 10:23:59 Sebut 
It was good race for me, but it could be better :) I was hoping to gain 4th place.
We will see what will bring the next race and the whole season but i dont think that i will advance to the Amateur.
Good luck to you all.

I was using hard tyres so I lose much more time on each lap and I cant overtake due the race, I gain positions by spending more time on track without pitstop. Im waiting for my first win :)
Stefan Stillhart
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Switzerland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #24 dikirim Ogo 31 2014, 13:08:06 Sebut 
It was a good race for me too, but I couldn't have beaten ivan, if his car hadn't had some problems.

@Aleksander: Good qualifying result. Don't give up an promotion to amateur. Two races ago I gave up hope too and now it looks a whole lot better for me.

@Alexsander: I'm also eager to see how your driver performs in the rain

@Alejandro: Do you think, we see you on podium again, like in the last wet race?

Good luck to you all
Alejandro Eiriz Blanco
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #25 dikirim Ogo 31 2014, 15:04:40 Sebut 
As i said i have few parts almost 85% used and i look forward to the second half of the season because i analyzed the users money and car level and i guess they wont be so "cocky" results if they keep risking so much in the upcoming races. I can bet that you can win this season easily as ivan is having even less money than me. Guidi and tony will be 2 good challengers on the second half due to their economy and i will try to get richer and try to maintain my results. I just hope my 2 "name partners" take care of their economy and especially our polish friend lemanski cos he is like 400k€ left.
Mentor guy is saying me to reach 60 mill and car on level 4-6 before advancing to amateur so i guess we are still a bit far from that objective, dont you think?
I hope luck to you all cos i am enjoying this season and i wish you to success properly so you can maintain yourselves in amateur.
<hugs>
Stefan Stillhart
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Switzerland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #26 dikirim Ogo 31 2014, 16:25:16 Sebut 
You're right, Alejandro, you mentioned your part wear before, sorry about that.
Till now, I've spent my money freely, because I didn't plan to promote. Now I see a chance to end the season in the top 4 and I'm planing to hold my money a bit tighter. But 60 mil.? That's a lot of money, if one wants to be competitive. And than there are taxes to pay at the end of the season, if you have more than 50 mil. on your account. I'm happy, if I manage to have about 30 mil. (+ 10-15 mil. bonuses) at the end of the season. If I don't manage to promote, I'll spend all my money on a new driver for the next rookie season.

Regards
Alejandro Eiriz Blanco
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #27 dikirim Ogo 31 2014, 16:48:00 Sebut 
True buddy i only give info that some told me before but i didnt know that we have such bonuses which is great to know.
On the part of my driver i love it because it have like...235 talent but seems that i dont know how to use it properly + 118 concentration and 0 aggresive but rest are like 10-40 . I still wonder how you managed to get 2 second on quali less than me and we are probably ising same tyres xD. But i promise i will learn and be more competitive in future >:)
Stefan Stillhart
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Switzerland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #28 dikirim Ogo 31 2014, 17:26:18 Sebut 
Bonuses are dependent on points made and ranking at the end of the season + 5 mil. if you do every race.
Alexsander Bezrukov
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #29 dikirim Sep 1 2014, 12:14:49 (terakhir disunting Sep 1 2014, 12:18:08 oleh Alexsander Bezrukov) Sebut 
my pilot is ready only to Shanghai GP
and for the next season in this group

@Alejandro 216 talent 71 concentration at the salary $410.000

the race will be very interesting
I now save only the perfect setting

gL_hF
Alejandro Eiriz Blanco
(Kumpulan Rookie - 415)

Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #30 dikirim Sep 1 2014, 18:03:25 Sebut 
So my russian friend we have more or less the same kind of driver, lets see if we manage to make them work as we hope they should xD. But you contract is much cheaper than mine arggg!
Between... if our pilot is higher total skill than 85 we will lose them :(
Halaman [12 3 4 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini