Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > Who will partner Will Stevens at Manor this year? Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [12 3 » Lompat ke halaman:
Undian topik forum
Who will drive the 2nd Manor seat?
Daftar masuk untuk mengundi atau melihat keputusan undian
Pengarang Topik: Who will partner Will Stevens at Manor this year? 76 balasan
William Hunt
(Kumpulan Rookie - 391)

Kiriman: 883
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (12)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:23:36 (terakhir disunting Mac 7 2015, 23:26:05 oleh William Hunt) Sebut 
After this weekend we will find out who will get the 2nd Manor seat.

Honda was rumoured to be looking to supply Manor in 2016 to get more data and in return they could place a McLaren junior driver there with Vandoorne & Magnussen alternating.

A DTM driver could also be picked: both Juncadella and Mercedes Jr. driver Pascal Wehrlein could combine DTM with F1, they would need to be replaced for DTM rounds that coincide with F1 rounds though but Manor could perfectly hire 2 drivers for the 2nd seat.

Jordan King may also do some races in the second half of the season since his dad is part of the new management.

Manor have said that they were looking for a young and fast driver, they hinted at a rookie. That would exclude van der Garde (he's busy with his lawsuit against Sauber anyhow) or Sutil, Kobayashi already signed in Super Formula.

Two young and extremely talented drivers with no seat yet are Frijns & Ocon, both really deserve an F1 seat although Ocon is only 18.

Then there is still Johnny Cecotto Jr who will probably do World Series by Renault this year but he hasn't signed yet.

Coletti & Valsecchi are talking to IndyCar teams but also haven't signed yet.

Then there are the likes of James Calado and Sam Bird who did sportscars last year and have been trying to get in F1 for a while.

But the driver with imho the biggest chance is Fabio Leimer, he won the GP2 title in 2013 but no F1 team offered him a seat so he wehnt to sportscars for a year. For 2015 he was supposed to do Super Formula (former F. Nippon) but rumours say that he just cancelled that contract, to drive with Manor?

Roberto Merhi was for a long time the main candidate for the 2nd Manor seat but he recently signed with Pons for a second year of World Series by Renault.

Another driver that was for a long time linked to Manor is Estéban Gutierrez but I doubt that Ferrari is willing to pay Manor (as they did with Bianchi) to run him, it's not impossible though, they probably talked to him.
Jamie Morris
(Kumpulan Rookie - 268)

Kiriman: 3115
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:26:10 Sebut 
Couldn't you add this to the post you made in the F1 Transfer Rumour thread?

But it's going to the person with the biggest bank balance who's desperate for an F1 seat.
Mehdi El Fathy
(Kumpulan Amateur - 66)

Kiriman: 5057
  Negara:
Maghribi 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:27:25 Sebut 
The one what will be correctly predicted here : /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=22490#scroll
Martynas Bražėnas
(Kumpulan Amateur - 121)

Kiriman: 2318
  Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:28:33 Sebut 
Where is Kamui Kobayashi in the poll? :P
William Hunt
(Kumpulan Rookie - 391)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:30:05 Sebut 
No Jamie, I don't think that Manor is looking for the driver with the biggest wallet, they specifically said that they wanted a young and very quick driver to replace Bianchi.
William Hunt
(Kumpulan Rookie - 391)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:30:36 Sebut 
Quote ( Martynas Bražėnas @ March 7th 2015,23:28:33 )

Where is Kamui Kobayashi in the poll? :P

Kobayashi is already contracted with Team Le Mans, a well paid seat in Super Formula in Japan.
Jack Benson
(Kumpulan Amateur - 35)

Kiriman: 2539
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (6)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:30:52 Sebut 
William, this is not Autosport. Every issue does not need its own thread.
Jaime Elizondo
(Kumpulan Pro - 15)

Kiriman: 1457
  Negara:
Mexico 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:33:01 Sebut 
Quote ( William Hunt @ March 7th 2015,23:30:05 )

No Jamie, I don't think that Manor is looking for the driver with the biggest wallet, they specifically said that they wanted a young and very quick driver to replace Bianchi.

Can't tell if this is sarcasm or you're actually being serious
Daryl Gee
(Kumpulan Retired)

Kiriman: 4864
  Negara:
Afrika Selatan 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:34:36 Sebut 
A whore.
William Hunt
(Kumpulan Rookie - 391)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #10 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:34:54 Sebut 
if you don't like it then don't look at it Jack, this is a game based on F1 yet people post about soccer or other sports half of the time and when I post about F1 I get replies from people like you Jack, you got nothing better to do?
Stuart Foster
(Kumpulan Rookie - 55)

Kiriman: 12459
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #11 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:36:44 (terakhir disunting Mac 7 2015, 23:37:29 oleh Stuart Foster) Sebut 
William, enlighten as to how Manor could have three drivers with your suggestion of Will Stevens + Vandoorne AND Magnussen :P Did 3 car teams get the nod or something?! Magnussen is no way going to drive for Manor anyway!

e : I voted for that option anyway since it made me laugh the most :P
Mehdi El Fathy
(Kumpulan Amateur - 66)

Negara:
Maghribi 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #12 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:37:10 Sebut 
I don't want to be rude William, but I guess you should have a look at the forum rules.
Your topic will be closed soon.
William Hunt
(Kumpulan Rookie - 391)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #13 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:38:30 Sebut 
Vandoorne would just drive the first race in Australia since Magnussen is driving that one for McLaren. This senario was going round for the past 2 weeks on F1 fora.
Joe Manifold
(Kumpulan Amateur - 81)

Kiriman: 12472
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #14 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:39:18 Sebut 
Quote ( Mehdi El Fathy @ March 7th 2015,23:37:10 )

I don't want to be rude William, but I guess you should have a look at the forum rules.
Your topic will be closed soon.

He has no credibility anyway, half the time posts about unfounded CONSPIRACY theories and states them to be true, ignoring the obvious truth in some circumstances.
Stuart Foster
(Kumpulan Rookie - 55)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #15 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:40:10 (terakhir disunting Mac 7 2015, 23:40:51 oleh Stuart Foster) Sebut 
The last rumour I heard was that it will be 2 British drivers...though tbh, all rumours are usually wrong and its the one person nobody expected.
So, I guess it will be Adrian Sutil :)
William Hunt
(Kumpulan Rookie - 391)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #16 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:40:22 (terakhir disunting Mac 7 2015, 23:41:38 oleh William Hunt) Sebut 
Why would this topic be closed? And yes you and Jack are very rude. If you don't like a topic: ignore it, I don't like the tons of soccer posts on what is an F1 game but I ignore them instead of insulting people.

Why would I not be allowed to open a topic on the final F1 race seat left of a forum on an F1 based game?
Stuart Foster
(Kumpulan Rookie - 55)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #17 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:43:01 Sebut 
If Narain Karthikeyan turned up with 25 million euros, would they give him the keys? :)
William Hunt
(Kumpulan Rookie - 391)

Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (5)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #18 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:43:14 Sebut 
do you think a thread named 'count to 2 Million' or topics about the Eurovision Song Contest, cycling or Serie A Italian soccer have more merit and belong more on the forum of an F1 based game????!!
Stuart Foster
(Kumpulan Rookie - 55)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #19 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:44:07 Sebut 
Krasen Belev
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Kiriman: 4126
  Negara:
Bulgaria 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #20 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:46:14 Sebut 
I see as the best option Vandoorne or/and Magnussen. I already think that the driver announcement is slowed, because they are now searchnig driver to get the seat only for the first race and then Magnussen to drive.

Fabio Leimer is also an option and maybe Frijns.
Mehdi El Fathy
(Kumpulan Amateur - 66)

Negara:
Maghribi 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #21 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:47:12 Sebut 
Quote ( William Hunt @ March 7th 2015,23:43:14 )

do you think a thread named 'count to 2 Million' or topics about the Eurovision Song Contest, cycling or Serie A Italian soccer have more merit and belong more on the forum of an F1 based game????!!

=>

Quote ( William Hunt @ March 7th 2015,23:40:22 )

If you don't like a topic: ignore it
Kyle Morris
(Kumpulan Pro - 4)

Kiriman: 6689
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #22 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:48:31 Sebut 
May as well start the rumour mill before this gets closed

Van Der Garde is also rumoured for the 2nd drive, after being thrown out of Sauber
Stuart Foster
(Kumpulan Rookie - 55)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #23 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:50:33 (terakhir disunting Mac 7 2015, 23:53:31 oleh Stuart Foster) Sebut 
I'll be impressed if they did get Magnussen, I honestly don't think they can afford his near 1m salary. Leimer is a possibility for sure. Sutil would possibly be good for publicity cos of his fit missus - will bring extra coverage to the Manor paddock - but at what price...probably would cost as much as Magnussen. Jolyon Palmer would have been a great choice, deserves a chance tbh, too bad he's at Force India as reserve.
Krasen Belev
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Kiriman: 4126
  Negara:
Bulgaria 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #24 dikirim Mac 7 2015, 23:53:40 Sebut 
Stuart, you forgot that Manor own money to McLaren. McLaren know that they cant get their money back, why not to use Manor seat as a 3rd car for him promising driver.
Stuart Foster
(Kumpulan Rookie - 55)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #25 dikirim Mac 8 2015, 00:02:53 (terakhir disunting Mac 8 2015, 00:04:56 oleh Stuart Foster) Sebut 
They did owe them money...and they won't get it back. Doesn't mean they owe them a favour and McLaren wouldn't just hand over Magnussen for sure if Manor arn't paying his salary...and I really doubt they can afford it! It's not like Magnussen brings any sponsors, he's got as much charisma as a bulldog chewing a wasp :)
Jed Lilly
(Kumpulan Amateur - 64)

Kiriman: 21446
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #26 dikirim Mac 8 2015, 00:11:45 Sebut 
Adrian Sutil. Hear me out on this one, he brings a small amount of sponsorship money which is nice but more importantly he is experienced and should be able to give what is essentially a new team a boost. He has been very quiet since Sauber ignored his contract and has not accepted what was rumoured to be a paid drive with Nissan (although that may have been rejected because their car is a piece of shit at the moment).

I think if the new investors at Manor were only interested in receiving the points money from 2014 they would not be planning on introducing a new car midway through the season. If they want to build for the future which it looks like they do they will be talking to Sutil.
Joe Manifold
(Kumpulan Amateur - 81)

Kiriman: 12472
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #27 dikirim Mac 8 2015, 00:12:28 Sebut 
Quote ( Andrei Ciuchi @ November 12th 2013,18:35:23 )

Quote ( David Jundt @ November 12th 2013,18:22:06 )

Someone should open a thread for 2014 and make it sticky. Easier continuation, and it might finally stop people from creating dozens of threads about a single driver/team in 2014...

Yes, please.
Rocco Stallone
(Kumpulan Amateur - 14)

Kiriman: 3130
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #28 dikirim Mac 8 2015, 01:23:26 Sebut 
Alexan...

Wait a minute..

I'm sorry. I forgot. F1 will do everything possible to stop an American from driving,until they actually spend money for their own team..

Carry on..
Mike Brummert
(Kumpulan Amateur - 58)

Kiriman: 5012
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #29 dikirim Mac 8 2015, 02:03:05 (terakhir disunting Mac 8 2015, 02:03:37 oleh Mike Brummert) Sebut 
@#19:

Good stuff Stewart.
Michał Barański
(Kumpulan Rookie - 128)

Kiriman: 1
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #30 dikirim Mac 8 2015, 02:13:12 Sebut 
Would say Frijns, but he had money problems that halted his 2013 GP2 season.
Halaman [12 3 » Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > Who will partner Will Stevens at Manor this year? Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini