Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 66 [6768 ... 74 75 76 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Driver Energy 2267 balasan
Aleksander Indinavichyus
(Kumpulan Pro - 17)

Kiriman: 65
  Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1978 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 00:24:18 Sebut 
Well, well, not 40%, but 35.
It is a little more, and we will open a power consumption secret).
Mikko Laine
(Kumpulan Pro - 24)

Kiriman: 180
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (13)
Kiriman lama #1979 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 00:35:09 Sebut 
Quote ( Geoffrey Gill @ November 18th 2016,23:57:17 )

*and just to help your English....I think the word you are looking for is "LAPS" not "CIRCLES." Not trying to be rude, just trying to help out!*

You are an asshole.
Virgis Lyss
(Kumpulan Pro - 4)

Kiriman: 535
  Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1980 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 00:38:03 (terakhir disunting Nov 19 2016, 00:39:14 oleh Virgis Lyss) Sebut 
Alexander, I've looked at your race and your pilot - and I guess that you were going ct95-100, the winner was driving at ct70. Btw, moders - that's not data, so don't delete it, it's my guesses based on my ceiling color :D
So, if you find my number correct - you will have to accept everything is ok, there's no any bug.
Geoffrey Gill
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Kiriman: 288
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (8)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1981 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 00:42:26 Sebut 
Quote ( Mikko Laine @ November 19th 2016,00:35:09 )

Quote ( Geoffrey Gill @ November 18th 2016,23:57:17 )

*and just to help your English....I think the word you are looking for is "LAPS" not "CIRCLES." Not trying to be rude, just trying to help out!*

You are an asshole.

Thanks Mikko. Remind me to not try and help another manager out. Did you stop to think that other managers might not understand what he meant by "circles"?

I very clearly stated I was not being critical of his English skills.

Douche.
Mikko Laine
(Kumpulan Pro - 24)

Kiriman: 180
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (6)
Kiriman lama #1982 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 00:58:56 Sebut 
Daniel Mason
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 5215
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #1983 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 01:02:36 Sebut 
Cat got your tongue, Mikko? :)
Mike Brummert
(Kumpulan Amateur - 111)

Kiriman: 5012
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #1984 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 01:06:24 Sebut 

You are an asshole.

I don't know if you know this, but that's a derogatory term for people who are mean. And if you're not careful you'll have the full weight of all the PC assholes coming down on your head in no time flat.
Daniel Mason
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1985 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 01:09:24 Sebut 
I thought he was commenting on his anus, but I digress.
Fernando Garcia
(Kumpulan Amateur - 67)

Kiriman: 275
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1986 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 01:14:41 Sebut 
Quote ( Mike Brummert @ November 19th 2016,01:06:24 )

You are an asshole.

I don't know if you know this, but that's a derogatory term for people who are mean. And if you're not careful you'll have the full weight of all the PC assholes coming down on your head in no time flat.

He's getting dat PM soon.
Daniel Mason
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1987 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 01:18:27 Sebut 
#Don'tOpenIt
Fernando Garcia
(Kumpulan Amateur - 67)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1988 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 01:26:13 (terakhir disunting Nov 19 2016, 01:26:38 oleh Fernando Garcia) Sebut 
https://media.giphy.com/media/RACS9OQOjSPoA/giphy.gif

On topic: I love the feature. Would be great if we had a small bar showing the energy being spent just like the tyres' one. I mean, sure, we can calculate after the race -- but the bar would be very helpful.
Daniel Mason
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1989 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 01:37:16 Sebut 
I thought that would've been the very first thing after the feature was introduced, but wouldn't it start cluttering up the sidebar a bit?
Fernando Garcia
(Kumpulan Amateur - 67)

Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1990 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 01:42:59 Sebut 
I don't think so.

I'd just increase the height size of the sidebar and place the energy bar below the tyres condition one. Fastest lap go below the energy bar.

I assume they are saving such for the live screen, though.
Jim Sikma
(Kumpulan Pro - 1)

Kiriman: 607
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1991 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 01:58:27 Sebut 
Quote ( Daniel Mason @ November 19th 2016,01:37:16 )

I thought that would've been the very first thing after the feature was introduced, but wouldn't it start cluttering up the sidebar a bit?

Take a little space away from the race commentary and give it to something useful.
Aleksander Indinavichyus
(Kumpulan Pro - 17)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1992 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 18:07:19 Sebut 
Quote ( Virgis Lyss @ November 19th 2016,00:38:03 )

Alexander, I've looked at your race and your pilot - and I guess that you were going ct95-100, the winner was driving at ct70. Btw, moders - that's not data, so don't delete it, it's my guesses based on my ceiling color :D
So, if you find my number correct - you will have to accept everything is ok, there's no any bug.
If the winner went with risk of 70%, then he has catastrophic wear of tires. I think, he had to use 85-90%.
Aleksander Indinavichyus
(Kumpulan Pro - 17)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #1993 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 18:18:27 (terakhir disunting Nov 19 2016, 18:21:14 oleh Aleksander Indinavichyus) Sebut 
OK. It is found also out that my pilot began to lose speed long before energy exhaustion that won't be approved with the announced rule "If your driver energy drops to of 0%, your driver will complete the remaining laps of the race with no risks at a slower pace". It is necessary to announce such innovations separately. As for an improbable difference between energy consumption of my pilot and the others while I consider that from a certain risk level energy consumption increases as avalanche. That in turn, I will agree with the opinions which are earlier expressed here, not in the spirit of GPRO mathematics.
Jody Parker
(Kumpulan Pro - 4)

Kiriman: 767
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1994 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 19:15:19 Sebut 
Well, it seems to me you were running higher CT as the guy on Yoko tyres got wobbly the same lap in the first stint as you did in Dunn, and as your Dunn have higher Durability should have lasted longer than his Yoko on the same CT.
And NOT same stint tactics, he went in a lap earlier than you in the first stint, and a bunch of other things were probably different too, CT among them, and driver stats defining energy expenditure possibly too.

So from what I can see he had a low enough CT that his driver managed without reaching 0 in Energy, and you did not.

I suggest learning from your mistake, though maybe a lower CT would have had you further back in the field and slowing down after lap 42 might have gotten you to keep a higher position than you might have gotten with 30 less CT than you ran on.
Aleksander Indinavichyus
(Kumpulan Pro - 17)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1995 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 19:56:51 Sebut 
Quote ( Jody Parker @ November 19th 2016,19:15:19 )

Well, it seems to me you were running higher CT as the guy on Yoko tyres got wobbly the same lap in the first stint as you did in Dunn, and as your Dunn have higher Durability should have lasted longer than his Yoko on the same CT.
And NOT same stint tactics, he went in a lap earlier than you in the first stint, and a bunch of other things were probably different too, CT among them, and driver stats defining energy expenditure possibly too.

So from what I can see he had a low enough CT that his driver managed without reaching 0 in Energy, and you did not.

I suggest learning from your mistake, though maybe a lower CT would have had you further back in the field and slowing down after lap 42 might have gotten you to keep a higher position than you might have gotten with 30 less CT than you ran on.
Unmarked falling of speed in rules even before achievement of energy of zero percent became the reason of my amazement. Taking into account it, in 35% with other pilots it isn't necessary to speak about a difference. Initially I recognized calculation that energy at me has ended after 41 laps, actually it has ended with several laps later (judging by calculation of wear of details).
Jukka Sireni2
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 3870
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (2)
Kiriman lama #1996 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 19:59:00 Sebut 
There is nothing wrong in the rules.
Tibor Szuromi
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Kiriman: 11898
  Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1997 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 20:11:16 Sebut 
Quote ( Jukka Sireni @ November 19th 2016,19:59:00 )

There is nothing wrong in the rules.
Comforting. :):):)
Jody Parker
(Kumpulan Pro - 4)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1998 dikirim Nov 19 2016, 20:28:17 Sebut 
Quote ( Aleksander Indinavichyus @ November 19th 2016,19:56:51 )

Unmarked falling of speed in rules even before achievement of energy of zero percent became the reason of my amazement. Taking into account it, in 35% with other pilots it isn't necessary to speak about a difference. Initially I recognized calculation that energy at me has ended after 41 laps, actually it has ended with several laps later (judging by calculation of wear of details).

The falling of speed is always unmarked except by looking at the actual lap times and we get no notification on when energy reaches 0 during the races.
My guess is that your driver's energy reached 0 on lap 42 and in the next few laps dropped in speed until reaching 0CT speed.
Without looking at lap times all you can really see from having 0 energy at end of race is that somewhere between lap 1 and the last lap the energy dropped to 0.

All I see really are you making assumptions that are false. Maybe rethink instead and try again?
Mario Badrov
(Kumpulan Amateur - 75)

Kiriman: 27
  Negara:
Croatia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (5)
Kiriman lama #1999 dikirim Nov 21 2016, 08:07:48 Sebut 
I think that spa training should be separated from other trainings because some drivers got to use spa after every race, and you can not train anything else.
Graham Mercer
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Kiriman: 2008
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (7)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #2000 dikirim Nov 21 2016, 08:38:12 Sebut 
Quote ( Mario Badrov @ November 21st 2016,08:07:48 )

I think that spa training should be separated from other trainings because some drivers got to use spa after every race, and you can not train anything else.

That is all part of your planning.
You can choose to use up your energy to such a level that you need spa training to regain it, or you can choose to run lower risks and use other types of driver training instead.
No one is forcing you to use spa training, it is up to you how you manage your season.
Łukasz Głuszak
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 133
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2001 dikirim Nov 21 2016, 08:42:03 Sebut 
Mario i agree with you.You must decide if you trainer Driver or pick up your energy. It's hard racing without full energy. In The future will be less good Driver if everyone trainer spa resort. I want to change risk in the race, it will be awesom. Different strategy makes this game more interesant, np on the first stint give 40risk and second stint 70 risk.
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Kumpulan Amateur - 72)

Kiriman: 5682
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2002 dikirim Nov 21 2016, 08:46:01 Sebut 

If you have to use spa after every race, you should consider lowering your risks.
David Jones-Winkley
(Kumpulan Amateur - 3)

Kiriman: 3802
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2003 dikirim Nov 21 2016, 09:18:40 Sebut 

Using spa is your choice but have you considered that your package is lacking somewhere forcing you to have no choice but to train spa which will disadvantage you in the long game.
Mikie Shaw
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Kiriman: 426
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2004 dikirim Nov 21 2016, 10:49:35 Sebut 
isnt the new change using energy making it easier to get say an old driver with stats needed for the races and just pushing every race rather than training progress though?

what advantages now does a young driver and training have over an older driver who doesnt gain stats with 0 mot have when you can just push it every race within the energy boundry?
Jody Parker
(Kumpulan Pro - 4)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2005 dikirim Nov 21 2016, 10:56:28 (terakhir disunting Nov 21 2016, 10:58:25 oleh Jody Parker) Sebut 
Quote ( Mikie Shaw @ November 21st 2016,10:49:35 )

isnt the new change using energy making it easier to get say an old driver with stats needed for the races and just pushing every race rather than training progress though?

That depends on what you like and what your play style is.

For anyone asking this question I can imagine it would be, yes, if just wanting to retain that season comfortably without caring too much about finances and next season.

For someone going over a couple of seasons to get package, including driver, ready for a promotion push I'd say no, not easier.

For someone that wants to invest in a future potential driver, no, I'd say not.

For someone that likes to keep a driver for a long time, no, I'd say not.

For someone simply wanting to get a "ready to push for promotion" driver and promote the same season I'd say no, probably not, as those people that have prepared drivers over a few seasons would have better and faster drivers and able to equal or surpass any such driver on the market, using lower risks.
Aleksander Indinavichyus
(Kumpulan Pro - 17)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2006 dikirim Nov 21 2016, 18:05:00 Sebut 
Quote ( Jody Parker @ November 19th 2016,20:28:17 )

Quote ( Aleksander Indinavichyus @ November 19th 2016,19:56:51 )

The falling of speed is always unmarked except by looking at the actual lap times and we get no notification on when energy reaches 0 during the races.
My guess is that your driver's energy reached 0 on lap 42 and in the next few laps dropped in speed until reaching 0CT speed.
Without looking at lap times all you can really see from having 0 energy at end of race is that somewhere between lap 1 and the last lap the energy dropped to 0.

All I see really are you making assumptions that are false. Maybe rethink instead and try again?
Whether it is strange what we see same, but you consider these facts false? Why? Because they don't explain my question?
Aleksander Indinavichyus
(Kumpulan Pro - 17)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2007 dikirim Nov 21 2016, 18:10:23 Sebut 
Concerning change in rules. In last season I not often used high risks therefore Bermgarten in whom, as well as in the previous similar cases, falling of speed has happened after achievement of energy of the pilot of zero was the last race on which I can tell definitely. In the first race of this season falling of speed has happened much earlier (several circles) energy exhaustion.
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 66 [6768 ... 74 75 76 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini