Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Weather practice and race setups Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [1
Pengarang Topik: Weather practice and race setups 10 balasan
Christopher Jones
(Kumpulan Rookie - 52)

Kiriman: 267
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (6)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Okt 28 2016, 19:20:27 Sebut 
I would like to see if a race has a chance of rain, that we have practice in both rain and dry conditions. Then in race setup, put a wet setup and dry setup. So during the race, we have to change tyres from dry to rain or rain to dry our setups would change too!
Mark Wright
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Kiriman: 8829
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Okt 28 2016, 19:23:54 Sebut 
You pit stop would last for hours if that happened!

You don't have to run a wet or a dry setup for the race you can use something in between if you think you know what the weather will/might do.
Andrei Harnicu
(Kumpulan Amateur - 73)

Kiriman: 503
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Okt 28 2016, 19:24:17 (terakhir disunting Okt 28 2016, 19:34:41 oleh Andrei Harnicu) Sebut 
Isn't possible in RL. Car have only one setup. But if is possible, I will support this. And if you put for a lottery race rain setup and don't rain all race, is very annoying.

E: And a another yes/no poll removed.

E1: Will make game less difficult and less about MANAGEMENT!
Jon Day
(Kumpulan Rookie - 5)

Kiriman: 10019
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Okt 28 2016, 19:26:40 Sebut 
Quote ( Andrei Harnicu @ October 28th 2016,19:24:17 )

Isn't possible in RL. Car have only one setup
Really?
Klas Britse
(Kumpulan Amateur - 45)

Kiriman: 161
  Negara:
Sweden 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Okt 28 2016, 19:28:52 Sebut 
That is the type of change that makes the game less complex, thus easier to manage.
I'm not in favour of that, it's the complexity that makes it worth playing!
Ľubomír Štec
(Kumpulan Amateur - 32)

Kiriman: 713
  Negara:
Slovakia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Okt 28 2016, 19:36:25 Sebut 

Quote ( Jon Day @ October 28th 2016,19:26:40 )

Quote ( Andrei Harnicu @ October 28th 2016,19:24:17 )

Isn't possible in RL. Car have only one setup
Really?

It is....as I know F1 cars are set up before the race according to weather is...the only thing they can change during pit stop is just adjusting front wing and maybe clean the driver´s view on helmet ;)
Jon Day
(Kumpulan Rookie - 5)

Kiriman: 10019
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Okt 28 2016, 19:55:50 Sebut 
Quote ( Ľubomír Štec @ October 28th 2016,19:36:25 )

It is....as I know F1 cars are set up before the race according to weather is...the only thing they can change during pit stop is just adjusting front wing and maybe clean the driver´s view on helmet ;)
does the driver not have the option to adjust engine/gear setups etc from the steering wheel? Thats a genuine question as I thought they did...Shows my level of F1 interest over the last few years :D
Jukka Sireni2
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 3870
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Okt 28 2016, 19:59:21 Sebut 
Brake bias can be adjusted. And some "boost" modes for engine. But no gear ratios (obviously), and no engine tuning in GPRO sense I think (though I don't know what we setup in GPRO).
Roland Postle10
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 1855
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #9 dikirim Okt 28 2016, 22:31:42 Sebut 
I think we should be able to modify wings and/or brakes up to a certain amount. But by stint number rather than weather type, just to add a bit of jeopardy :)
Rodrigo Vilela
(Kumpulan Rookie - 137)

Kiriman: 68
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #10 dikirim Okt 28 2016, 22:48:19 Sebut 
Quote ( Christopher Jones @ October 28th 2016,19:20:27 )

I would like to see if a race has a chance of rain, that we have practice in both rain and dry conditions. Then in race setup, put a wet setup and dry setup. So during the race, we have to change tyres from dry to rain or rain to dry our setups would change too!

Perfect!! I agree! In race adjusts, we could put dry and wet setup. When driver stops to put wet tyres, automatically car setup adjust to wet conditions, too.
Ľubomír Štec
(Kumpulan Amateur - 32)

Kiriman: 713
  Negara:
Slovakia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #11 dikirim Okt 28 2016, 23:04:24 Sebut 
Quote ( Rodrigo Vilela @ October 28th 2016,22:48:19 )

Perfect!! I agree! In race adjusts, we could put dry and wet setup. When driver stops to put wet tyres, automatically car setup adjust to wet conditions, too.

I disagree with this statement because it is just another simplying of the game and the weather is one of the best strategy thing in this game where you can gain very much or loose everything only by adjusting right setup for the race :)

If you know how to use wheather perfectly for you then you dont need any car changes in pit

as Roland said wings could be adjustable maybe brakes too because it happens in F1 too so why not here but I am happy as it is right now
Halaman [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Weather practice and race setups Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini