Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > How can I sign my new driver to a contract extension? Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [1
Pengarang Topik: How can I sign my new driver to a contract extension? 7 balasan
Matt Manton
(Kumpulan Rookie - 188)

Kiriman: 5
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Nov 3 2016, 20:00:23 Sebut 
Hi all, first time poster. Sorry if this is somewhere else but I did do a search and couldn't find an answer.

I've got a driver with an OA of 108. He's been great for me this season in rookie and I will be getting promoted in first position, I'm over 30 points clear at the top with 3 races left, so effectively it's already confirmed.

The problem I've got is that I signed him at the end of last season for the whole of this season. He's got 3 races left on his current contract and I've got 3 races left. I really want to renew his contract for next season in amateur, but I can't. I realise that this is because he's above the OA for rookie (85) but I won't be in rookie next season!

Is there any way I will be able to renew him before I lose him at the end of his contract before next season starts?

Thanks
Paul Gojkovich
(Kumpulan Amateur - 39)

Kiriman: 387
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Nov 3 2016, 20:02:36 Sebut 
sorry but no, after the last race he will be without a contract and go in the market. Plan next time to have contract go into the following season.
Jeff Pumphrey
(Kumpulan Amateur - 66)

Kiriman: 2585
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Nov 3 2016, 20:12:02 Sebut 
The only way you could, is if you could drop his OA to 85 before the last race and sign the extension then.

There are ways to drop OA. And if you've been having great success this season, his OA is probably inflated. You don't have much time, but it might be possible, depending on a few factors.

The good news is that he's probably not going to be a great driver in Amateur, and you won't be missing much if you can't extend his contract.
Florencia Caro
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 17138
  Negara:
Argentina 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Nov 3 2016, 20:30:23 Sebut 
Quote ( Jeff Pumphrey @ November 3rd 2016,20:12:02 )

he only way you could, is if you could drop his OA to 85 before the last race and sign the extension then.

108-85= 23

I'm afraid there's no way to drop 23OA points and he has missed the point where he could use negative balance to drop OA :(

Quote ( Jeff Pumphrey @ November 3rd 2016,20:12:02 )

The good news is that he's probably not going to be a great driver in Amateur, and you won't be missing much if you can't extend his contract.

Agree with this, not a big loss :)
Lucas Lobico
(Kumpulan Amateur - 53)

Kiriman: 820
  Negara:
Sepanyol 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Nov 3 2016, 20:34:43 (terakhir disunting Nov 3 2016, 20:46:08 oleh Lucas Lobico) Sebut 
Quote ( Florencia Caro @ November 3rd 2016,20:30:23 )

Agree with this, not a big loss :)

...and after seeing his salary, I think getting rid of him is a big gain, in fact.

Anyway, you could always try re-hire him for race 1 (counting he does not pass OA 110)... or search a similar, cheaper driver.

I'd opt for the option, yet just after the reset is going to be a big competition in the market). If you really, really want to get that driver again, I guess you will have many more chances (that salary will be a direct 'no' for most of your potential rivals in the bids).
Matt Manton
(Kumpulan Rookie - 188)

Kiriman: 5
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Nov 4 2016, 00:11:22 Sebut 
Thanks a lot for your replies! It's been my first proper season and I won't pretend that I know whether he will be a success in amateur or not. Based on your points I guess I will probably be able to secure another better (and probably cheaper!) driver for next season.
John Doughty
(Kumpulan Amateur - 31)

Kiriman: 28
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Nov 4 2016, 00:28:28 Sebut 
Well certainly cheaper that's for sure ! :-)
Daniel Mason
(Kumpulan Amateur - 83)

Kiriman: 5215
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Nov 4 2016, 00:38:26 Sebut 
Rookie is a good place to research drivers and find out what works and what doesn't. Some of the better managers promote with drivers at 117+ overall. However, in Amateur you'll be better off since you're not as restricted OA-wise. Like a couple others have said, it's probably better to get another driver in Amateur.
Halaman [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > How can I sign my new driver to a contract extension? Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini