Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Nordschleife - Nurburgring Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [1
Pengarang Topik: Nordschleife - Nurburgring 10 balasan
Emanuele Petruzzella
(Kumpulan Amateur - 116)

Kiriman: 5
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Nov 11 2016, 17:01:08 Sebut 
Hi all,
I'd like to suggest to add the Nordschleife as new track in the next season(s). It is an historical track and the idea of racing there is very charming.
Kyle Morris
(Kumpulan Rookie - 102)

Kiriman: 6689
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Nov 11 2016, 17:02:58 Sebut 
That'd be a pain for everyone with tyre wear and fuel and car wear. I love it :D

In all seriousness, the crew wants to realistically add new tracks in new countries. They wouldve more than likely added Nordschlefe in S50 instead of Avus. Plus it'd only have like 14-16 laps, so the race would be over quickly. Good idea, but realistcally probably won't happen for a loooong time
Kashvinder Mann
(Kumpulan Amateur - 60)

Kiriman: 10201
  Negara:
Singapura 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Nov 11 2016, 17:04:09 Sebut 
Would be nice to see who can actually last the race. All sorts of strategies too. :P
Dominik Karda
(Kumpulan Amateur - 4)

Kiriman: 5431
  Negara:
Republik Czech 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Nov 11 2016, 17:04:45 (terakhir disunting Nov 11 2016, 17:09:40 oleh Dominik Karda) Sebut 
The Nordschleife is so long that I don't have a clue what would happen to people who put in 10 liters of fuel in a stint.

They would barely make half a lap with such circumstances :D
Emanuele Petruzzella
(Kumpulan Amateur - 116)

Kiriman: 5
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Nov 11 2016, 17:08:26 Sebut 
I think the Nordschleife is an unique track. I'd like to have a race where strategy, fuel and tyre would be hard to set and a mistake could cost a lot. It could give a nice twist to the trend of the season.
Stuart Foster
(Kumpulan Rookie - 5)

Kiriman: 12459
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Nov 11 2016, 17:10:49 (terakhir disunting Nov 11 2016, 17:11:45 oleh Stuart Foster) Sebut 
I asked Stefan this before and he said that quite frankly a 15 lap race would not at all be "ideal" for the game, though he didn't say that it was impossible either. I can't see it ever happening but of course it is a great and classic track. We're still waiting on some others - like Donnington which gets a regular mention on community voting in the GPRO unofficial awards - aswell as some others like Bathurst and the Bugatti version of la sarthe.

I'd like us to have the Bugatti circuit more than most of those, and I said to Stefan it would be awesome if we could have our own triple crown achievement during the season when it falls in May-June. I mean, that would be pretty cool :)

As for new tracks, I still think Estonia should have a circuit on here by now, South Americans would probably make a case for Venezuela too looking at participants from there. But...there's many others that also would probably love to have one too :)
Goran Slunjski
(Kumpulan Pro - 25)

Kiriman: 1133
  Negara:
Croatia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Nov 11 2016, 17:14:59 Sebut 
Would be interesting,but I think GPRO crew are working on giving home races to as much as possible players. Just like they gave to Denmark,Croatia,Azerbaijan or Russia recently... and that's ok if you ask me.
Kamal Naoui
(Kumpulan Pro - 18)

Kiriman: 253
  Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Nov 11 2016, 17:47:45 Sebut 
Marrakech Street Circuit could be a great addition to the game since there is no african track. Major events there are WTCC, Auto GP and Formula E.
Lee Middleburgh
(Kumpulan Amateur - 3)

Kiriman: 108
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9 dikirim Nov 11 2016, 17:50:01 Sebut 
Is the Norisring on here?
Jukka Sireni2
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 3870
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #10 dikirim Nov 11 2016, 17:54:42 Sebut 
I don't think the game formulae would work too well with that long track. Also, for the new race viewer it would be quite impossible to have that big track.
Andrei Ciuchi
(Kumpulan Retired)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 21510
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #11 dikirim Nov 11 2016, 18:17:55 Sebut 
You know, there is already a topic for new track suggestions.

Please use it: /gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=1426

Also, Nordschleife has been suggested several times before, I believe.
Halaman [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > Nordschleife - Nurburgring Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Topik ini telah ditutup oleh moderator!