Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Sponsors negotiations Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [1
Pengarang Topik: Sponsors negotiations 29 balasan
Edward Starkie
(Kumpulan Rookie - 140)

Kiriman: 1
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Jul 20 2017, 19:45:44 Sebut 
I am sorry to say but your Sponsors negotiations are way to slow...
I have only done 2 and it doesn't look like i will get any and that is a full race season you need to speed it up abit
David Jones-Winkley
(Kumpulan Amateur - 106)

Kiriman: 3802
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Jul 20 2017, 19:50:20 Sebut 
You can gain a sponsor in 7-8 racesif your results are good enough especially in rookie. Learn the other features of the game first and always collect data.
Josh Clark
(Kumpulan Pro - 1)

Kiriman: 6667
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Jul 20 2017, 19:52:32 Sebut 
They're slow but sponsors can pay out for upwards of 25 races so I think the negotiation rate is pretty fair.
Rastislav Padysak
(Kumpulan Rookie - 76)

Kiriman: 611
  Negara:
Slovakia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Jul 20 2017, 19:55:40 (terakhir disunting Jul 20 2017, 19:57:34 oleh Rastislav Padysak) Sebut 
I think there is no problem to end up (Rookie) season with 2 sponsors on board, negotiating with 3rd and - if you want to promote to Ama - 4th bonus sponsor. I think it's enough.
Florencia Caro
(Kumpulan Elite)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 17145
  Negara:
Argentina 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (8)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Jul 20 2017, 20:02:46 (terakhir disunting Jul 20 2017, 20:04:18 oleh Florencia Caro) Sebut 
Quote ( Edward Starkie @ July 20th 2017,19:45:44 )

I have only done 2 and it doesn't look like i will get any and that is a full race season you need to speed it up abit

Signed 2 rookie sponsors within 18 races during my last rookie season + 1st Amateur race, which isn't too bad IMO. There are a few things you need to take into account:

* Performance plays a role there, so if your positions/qualys are not the best, your negotiation will take longer than your rival's.
* Improving Commercial facility can speed up things a bit, but do not expect huge differences with only +20 facility levels (which is all you can buy @rookie)
* If you are at rookie and do no promote, it doesn't make much sense to deal with more than one negotiation at the time, as negotiations get reset during season reset for everyone at rookie. 2 or more negotiations mean it's highly likely you will not get to sign a sponsor before season reset script is run. You may consider negotiating with only one sponsor, at least first half of the season, and then evaluate your situation again.
* System is the same along all the tiers, and even it may look too slow at the point you are now, it works ok. Notice Amateur and above managers can manage 5 sponsors on the car at the same time. Yes, you cannot manage that at rookie, but rookie is a tier to leave as soon as possible, so you can start accumulating resources at Ama and above. And of course you do get an already signed $1m per race sponsor deal with season reset to help you go through the rookie times ;)
Lena Brite
(Kumpulan Rookie - 84)

Kiriman: 3
  Negara:
Tidak tersenarai 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (6)
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Ogo 3 2017, 08:40:34 (terakhir disunting Sep 14 2023, 09:00:25 oleh Vladimir Alexandrov) Sebut 
*content removed due to copyright infringement*
Tomek Kiełpiński
(Kumpulan Amateur - 72)

Kiriman: 5682
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Ogo 3 2017, 08:55:58 Sebut 
Quote ( Lena Brite @ August 3rd 2017,08:40:34 )

So, here are a few tips for sponsorship negotiation. They are all pertinent to both sides, although the application may be different.

We're still talking about GPRO sponsors? ;-)
Rastislav Padysak
(Kumpulan Rookie - 127)

Kiriman: 611
  Negara:
Slovakia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Ogo 3 2017, 09:25:39 (terakhir disunting Sep 14 2023, 09:01:03 oleh Vladimir Alexandrov) Sebut 
Quote ( Tomek Kiełpiński @ August 3rd 2017,08:55:58 )

Quote ( Lena Brite @ August 3rd 2017,08:40:34 )

So, here are a few tips for sponsorship negotiation. They are all pertinent to both sides, although the application may be different.

We're still talking about GPRO sponsors? ;-)

I just guess it's about this:
*link removed*
Roy Mitchell
(Kumpulan Amateur - 39)

Kiriman: 5906
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9 dikirim Ogo 5 2017, 23:21:00 Sebut 
Pretty much looks like it, Rastislav. ;)
Rich Weaving
(Kumpulan Amateur - 39)

Kiriman: 286
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #10 dikirim Ogo 5 2017, 23:34:25 (terakhir disunting Sep 14 2023, 09:01:32 oleh Vladimir Alexandrov) Sebut 
Quote ( Rastislav Padysak @ August 3rd 2017,09:25:39 )

I just guess it's about this:
*link removed*...

Brilliant :)
Markus Gerner
(Kumpulan Rookie - 93)

Kiriman: 215
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #11 dikirim Ogo 6 2017, 00:18:01 Sebut 
I have 43,2% After 3 races :)
Arturo Chavez
(Kumpulan Amateur - 47)

Kiriman: 9
  Negara:
Venezuela 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #12 dikirim Ogo 30 2017, 15:30:37 Sebut 
Need help.
I finished negotation with a sponsors 100% ( contract ready) but I didn´t realize that I have another active sponsor with the same car spot.

You cannot accept the contract from "XXX" because you have an active contract with "YYY" for the same car spot.

Can this situation be solved or I just simply loose the new sponsor negotation?

Thanks in advance,

Arturo
Allan Sheahen
(Kumpulan Amateur - 123)

Kiriman: 391
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #13 dikirim Ogo 30 2017, 15:41:58 Sebut 
Quote ( Arturo Chavez @ August 30th 2017,15:30:37 )

Need help.
I finished negotation with a sponsors 100% ( contract ready) but I didn´t realize that I have another active sponsor with the same car spot.

You cannot accept the contract from "XXX" because you have an active contract with "YYY" for the same car spot.

Thanks in advance,

Arturo

As far as I'm aware, that sponsor will take over that spot when your current sponsor ends unless another manager gets that sponsor to 100% before your current sponsors contract ends
Sam Wainwright
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 2843
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #14 dikirim Ogo 30 2017, 15:44:23 Sebut 
Quote ( Arturo Chavez @ August 30th 2017,15:30:37 )

Need help.

Thanks in advance,

Arturo

The sponsor will "wait" at 100%. If you had a competitor on the sponsor, and they get to 100%, then they will steal the sponsor from you. If not, then once your current sponsor deal ends, you will have the option to sign the contract with this other 100% sponsor. That option will stay there as long as you like (again, unless someone else gets to 100% and signs the sponsor).
Marcelo Ascencio
(Kumpulan Amateur - 123)

Kiriman: 6153
  Negara:
Argentina 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #15 dikirim Ogo 30 2017, 15:45:06 Sebut 
You can accept the contract anytime after the current one expires, watch out for other people negotiating with them that can take it before you
Allan Sheahen
(Kumpulan Amateur - 123)

Kiriman: 391
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #16 dikirim Ogo 30 2017, 15:47:42 Sebut 
Quote ( Marcelo Ascencio @ August 30th 2017,15:45:06 )

You can accept the contract anytime after the current one expires, watch out for other people negotiating with them that can take it before you
Page [1]
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Sponsors negotiations
Add this topic to your ignore list
Add this topic to your watchlist

Reply to this topic

Back to office

Support GPRO

agreed
Arturo Chavez
(Kumpulan Amateur - 47)

Negara:
Venezuela 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #17 dikirim Ogo 30 2017, 19:45:11 Sebut 
Thanks for such a quick answers.

I am screwed since the actual sponsor has contract for 21 races more. Is there any way to cancel that sponsor in order to accept the new one?
Miel Soeterbroek
(Kumpulan Pro - 18)

Kiriman: 3107
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #18 dikirim Ogo 30 2017, 19:59:30 Sebut 
Ouch. Sponsors could leave you if performances are not in accordance with their wishes and/or your commitments to them. But that may very well be hard or (nearly or completely) impossible ;)
Arturo Chavez
(Kumpulan Amateur - 47)

Negara:
Venezuela 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #19 dikirim Ogo 30 2017, 20:35:58 Sebut 
Quote ( Miel Soeterbroek @ August 30th 2017,19:59:30 )

Ouch. Sponsors could leave you if performances are not in accordance with their wishes and/or your commitments to them. But that may very well be hard or (nearly or completely) impossible ;)

Better begin to look for another sponsor...no other way !

Thanks pal
Dainius Vaškys
(Kumpulan Rookie - 125)

Kiriman: 654
  Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #20 dikirim Ogo 31 2017, 00:20:15 Sebut 
to me, it looks you didint anticipated which spot the sponsor you are negotainting, will take ...
Lourence Erasmus
(Kumpulan Rookie - 134)

Kiriman: 283
  Negara:
Afrika Selatan 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #21 dikirim Nov 14 2017, 10:07:19 (terakhir disunting Nov 14 2017, 10:08:42 oleh Lourence Erasmus) Sebut 
Hi Guys,

I'd like to know, In my comeback season I've started off the usual rookie season and added multi sponsors as i am promoting off the bat.
One of my sponsors was contested with another manager so i had that on very high to beat him to the punch (so to speak) (all others were on very low)

Prior to the last race the sponsor progress looked like this:
ME: 99.7%
AVE progress: 96%
Other manager(doing the math) was around 92.5%

I made a race hattrick, yet the sponsor still signed with the other manager.

How can this be?
Mikko Heikkinen
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Kiriman: 12503
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #22 dikirim Nov 14 2017, 10:12:39 Sebut 
Quote ( Lourence Erasmus @ November 14th 2017,10:07:19 )

How can this be?

Simples:

Quote ( Lourence Erasmus @ November 14th 2017,10:07:19 )

multi sponsors

Your opponent was probably negotiating with just one sponsor and got more progress
Robin Goodey
(Kumpulan Master - 1)

Kiriman: 2096
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #23 dikirim Nov 14 2017, 10:12:57 Sebut 
Chances are that was your opponent's only negotiation - so he gets more progress in that race than you, and ends up with a higher total % after the race - If you both go over 100% the same race, the one who is further over 100 gets the sponsor.

You haven't stated what priority you were at for that last race btw?

And he can be a bit closer in starting % than you have stated as well ;)
Lourence Erasmus
(Kumpulan Rookie - 134)

Negara:
Afrika Selatan 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #24 dikirim Nov 14 2017, 10:21:29 (terakhir disunting Nov 14 2017, 10:23:13 oleh Lourence Erasmus) Sebut 
Quote ( Mikko Heikkinen @ November 14th 2017,10:12:39 )

Your opponent was probably negotiating with just one sponsor and got more progress

I believe so yes. he only had the one going.

Quote ( Robin Goodey @ November 14th 2017,10:12:57 )

and ends up with a higher total % after the race

Maybe, but i feel the I would have been to 100% quicker so therefor the sponsor should have signed with me as i had beaten said manager on the grid and on the track(with the race hattrick)

I feel this is a grey area that can maybe given a bit more clarification from the GPRO Crew?

If the guy beat me because of total % - fine and so be it and if I had gotten to 100% quickest I should have gotten it. Truth be told until the rules are clear cut on the type of situation, I will feel that i have been robbed of a fantastic sponsor going into my Ama season.
Yug Desai3
(Kumpulan Amateur - 97)

Kiriman: 1167
  Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #25 dikirim Nov 14 2017, 11:16:28 Sebut 
Quote ( Lourence Erasmus @ November 14th 2017,10:21:29 )

Maybe, but i feel the I would have been to 100% quicker so therefor the sponsor should have signed with me as i had beaten said manager on the grid and on the track(with the race hattrick)
It doesn't matter if you got a hattrick or not. You both got to 100% on the same race but behind the scenes he had, say for example, 103% and you had 102% (assuming your total progress was divided among other sponsors) then he got it. You didn't get to 100% quicker than him as you both got there in the same race. That's how I understand it.

But of course a clarification from the crew would help put your mind at ease, I get that.
Niels Wolters
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Kiriman: 1833
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #26 dikirim Nov 14 2017, 11:20:16 Sebut 
the neg. rate is not the problem.
you should worry about keeping them onboard after they signed, that's the real difficult part sometimes
Michael Keeney
(Kumpulan Amateur - 96)

Kiriman: 13519
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #27 dikirim Nov 14 2017, 12:29:41 Sebut 
Quote ( Lourence Erasmus @ November 14th 2017,10:21:29 )

If the guy beat me because of total % - fine and so be it and if I had gotten to 100% quickest I should have gotten it. Truth be told until the rules are clear cut on the type of situation, I will feel that i have been robbed of a fantastic sponsor going into my Ama season.

Lourence, There is no grey area. It's clear and experienced managers have kindly informed you so.

The rule is the manager with the highest % will win the sponsor. So you could have had 105% total after the race but if the other manager had 105.1% he will get the sponsor.

You've learned a valuable lesson. I assume you switched priority down to reach exactly 100%. This is the game you play negotiating with multiple sponsors. We both know in the long run you will be better off than the other manager as he's neg 1 or 2 at a time. Getting sponsors should certainly not be easy and you're in rookie so it's not that much of a hit. You'll be fine.

Take it on the chin and get them 5+10 sorted. You'll be fine.

Just to clarify the calculations are done after the race has ran not in real time. So it's the final totals AFTER the race that are calculated.

Lourence Erasmus
(Kumpulan Rookie - 134)

Negara:
Afrika Selatan 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #28 dikirim Nov 17 2017, 08:09:13 Sebut 
Yep, Shrugged off the dissapointment already. Focussed on the next target.

Cheers guys :)
Sam Wainwright
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 2843
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #29 dikirim Nov 17 2017, 08:13:07 Sebut 
Man, the amount of girls I know who've been on Erasmus, I never knew what it meant. You are one lucky guy.
Montes Dimemola
(Kumpulan Amateur - 45)

Kiriman: 242
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #30 dikirim Nov 17 2017, 09:04:46 Sebut 
I think the rules should clearly state this without any reason of doubting what happens at that point. This being FOBY will only create frustration and resentment given that one may spend a lot of time negotiating with a sponsor.
Halaman [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Sponsors negotiations Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini