Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > For GPRO supporter credit, ads watch videos.(this my idea) Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 [2 Lompat ke halaman:
Undian topik forum
What do you think?
Daftar masuk untuk mengundi atau melihat keputusan undian
Pengarang Topik: For GPRO supporter credit, ads watch videos.(this my idea) 35 balasan
Luke Frost
(Kumpulan Rookie - 11)

Kiriman: 11111
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #31 dikirim Mei 6 2019, 04:30:33 Sebut 
I don't understand your question, Alan. Ads are a part of the internet, even GPRO has ads (for non-supporters) but not to the extent where they bribe you to watch hours of content you dont care about (which is very good administrating).
Yakup Paçacı
(Kumpulan Rookie - 49)

Kiriman: 841
  Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #32 dikirim Mei 6 2019, 23:06:39 Sebut 
Quote ( Jason Claydon @ May 3rd 2019,15:05:03 )

If a website required no money or maintenance to run then you might have a point. The fact they give people the option to pay or accept adverts I think is very refreshing considering it gives no real advantage in game play.

Regarding the initial post, my experience in such things is that you will have to watch an awful lot of videos to get one supporter credit and for that reason I don't see the point.

this is exactly what I am saying
Yakup Paçacı
(Kumpulan Rookie - 49)

Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #33 dikirim Mei 7 2019, 23:10:46 Sebut 
Quote ( Alan Halford @ May 5th 2019,14:40:17 )

but I do agree with this

but I do agree with this
Mehmet Doner
(Kumpulan Rookie - 20)

Kiriman: 10
  Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #34 dikirim Mei 7 2019, 23:37:27 (terakhir disunting Mei 7 2019, 23:39:32 oleh Mehmet Doner) Sebut 
Quote ( Platon Krasin @ May 3rd 2019,23:52:16 )

So you offer to watch video and get credits. Let’s assume it works as in apps on the phone. Therefore:
1) lots of people will get advantage of watching 2-3 minutes per day to get enough supporter credits to get supporter livery for 1 race and data for 1 race
2) gpro website get some extra money (-liver and supporter race) during race. We can assume (as an example 1 race) that they receive 0,2-0,5 euros for that
3) people who cannot watch that many videos won’t get that advantage, but save their time and pleasure playing this game
4) hold on existing audience and introduce more audience through “legal” and free method to get more data
5) introduction of more ways to pay for more entertainment ways to play, though they won’t increase performance

Summing it all up, this offer tries to adopt current surviving very good browser game turn to evolving market and adapt to changes that might increase audience and will increase audience for sure as it offers some perks for just being active.

I’m absolutely in it. I just returned to the game and I think this economic refreshment that this game needs in first place.

Obvious first disadvantage is lots of commercials, but in order to keep this project safe and make everyone enjoy, this change is more a must, than a wish. Evolvement is the thing that gpro miss (though slightly, “new “ race graphics are insane, I love it)

i love that idea but lets say that everyone can get happy...and before a "class fight" thingy begins in here...how about to make for the non supporters are different tab where the adds are to watch and the one who pays for customer credits has his non ad page ?.....and lets add to it....how about ok a count limitation but every watched add should give...(even if a lil bit) something to that person who watches it ?
Yakup Paçacı
(Kumpulan Rookie - 49)

Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #35 dikirim Mei 9 2019, 06:45:48 Sebut 
i so , very idea.
Yakup Paçacı
(Kumpulan Rookie - 49)

Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #36 dikirim Mei 12 2019, 19:59:59 Sebut 
Quote ( Mehmet Doner @ May 7th 2019,23:37:27 )

i love that idea but lets say that everyone can get happy...and before a "class fight" thingy begins in here...how about to make for the non supporters are different tab where the adds are to watch and the one who pays for customer credits has his non ad page ?.....and lets add to it....how about ok a count limitation but every watched add should give...(even if a lil bit) something to that person who watches it ?
i so
Halaman « 1 [2 Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > For GPRO supporter credit, ads watch videos.(this my idea) Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini