Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Red Bulldog™️ recruitment Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [12 3 4 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Red Bulldog™️ recruitment 91 balasan
Mark Van Daalen
(Kumpulan Amateur - 23)

Kiriman: 590
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Jun 18 2019, 23:53:19 (terakhir disunting Jan 11 2020, 00:36:09 oleh Florencia Caro) Sebut 
A rare opportunity has come available to become part of Red Bulldog Racing. We usually prefer to approach individual managers over public inquiry which thus far has proven to be a different but also quite a successful formula.

Yet we’re currently missing 2 members (due to 2 sudden and unexpected leaves, retirement and reset) and we would like to fill that gap as soon as possible, to become a consistent top25 - 50 team.

So this is the first and likely also last time (at least for a while) we recruit this way.
We currently have 2 open pit boxes included free office space on both ;) , for anyone:
- Who can read and write English more or less (say without google translate needed)
- Who will be active on team chat several times between and also preferably during the races
- Who has a (proven!) long term approach (i.e. a plan) and ambition to succeed in GPRO
- Who has long term interest to join the team (no team hopping)
- Who doesn’t considers a bunch of 30+ old kids as team members as a bad thing hehe
- Who has (basic) ability to work with spreadsheet programs
- Who is guaranteed to be / have no double account

Although all layers of GPRO will be considered, the more experienced managers,
1st by their next season level,
2nd in level reached before and...
3rd number of races will be taken into account.

HOWEVER, exceptional performance and/or skills i.c.m. FOBY go even above that! On the other hand dependency on external (paid/non-paid) tools is a HUGE downturn to us. (new members should know the basics of the Gpro game)

Of course we offer what all better teams offer;
access to (very good) tools, both short (e.g. setup, tyre & car wear, etc. ) and long term (e.g. season+ next season planning, 5+ season driver planning etc… )

And of course you are obliged to share your data (in return to access to ours… )

Send a pm with your motivation and brief description of yourself to either of these Gpro mails

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=826830 Mark
/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=838189 Jay

or use: markvan_daalen@hotmail.com

Mod Edit: title, as per team request
Mark Van Daalen
(Kumpulan Amateur - 23)

Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Jun 22 2019, 18:21:25 Sebut 
bump

Mark Van Daalen
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Jun 24 2019, 01:57:42 Sebut 
bump
Jay De Snoo
(Kumpulan Pro - 11)

Kiriman: 928
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Jun 30 2019, 21:12:58 (terakhir disunting Jun 30 2019, 21:14:05 oleh Jay De Snoo) Sebut 
We're finally recruiting after NOT having done so since we were established (S66) - but hand picked our managers - . We've no problem continue doing so and will succeed regardless, but to some (any level, but still with requirements) this might be a very, very rare opportunity. Just send in your applications why you should join and you might have an office and pitbox at RBR!

Mark Van Daalen
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Ogo 10 2019, 01:23:37 Sebut 
From next season we will have 1 position opening,
please read the above first post before you send us a PM
Mark Van Daalen
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Ogo 14 2019, 13:35:21 Sebut 
bump
Sinan Bahadir
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 72
  Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Ogo 20 2019, 23:46:28 Sebut 
The position is still open for managers who is dedicated to the game and eager to succeed at all levels. For more info, read the first post.
Sinan Bahadir
(Kumpulan Master - 4)

Kiriman: 72
  Negara:
Turki 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Ogo 29 2019, 15:09:32 Sebut 
bump
Jay De Snoo
(Kumpulan Amateur - 2)

Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9 dikirim Sep 14 2019, 00:46:25 (terakhir disunting Sep 14 2019, 00:46:44 oleh Jay De Snoo) Sebut 
Boy oh boy ... Apparently someone has put his stick somewhere and now we are pregnant with a sister... We're still looking for the culprit, but for now all we know his last name is Rosso...

She's due race 9 this season already and we've got to do what's got to be done.. Feed her!

Our new to be born sister has some appetite so she's looking for nine (9!) new members.

Due to some family disease she can't diggest everything.
She CAN have:
- English speaking, moreover reading and writing without problems (i.e quick)
- being an active team member on team chat
- being adult (the more adult the better she diggests)
- all levels provided a minimum of 17 races without a gap in between
- Ability to use spreadsheet programms
- Members who ultimately desire to

She CAN't have:
- Not able to read/write English quickly
- Inactive members or members with short time focus
- Using online tools
- Double accounts

Moreover we've been informed she's got an ultra rare DNA dissorder meaning she's open to support FOBYing over the use of recommended team tools. All efforts will be put to her survival.

As the capo di tuti capi ;) I would also like to inform everyone that Dr. Marko will be the family doctor from race 9 onwards and that every member or new member will be steralized from there onwards ;)
Jay De Snoo
(Kumpulan Amateur - 2)

Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #10 dikirim Sep 15 2019, 18:01:39 (terakhir disunting Sep 15 2019, 18:09:22 oleh Jay De Snoo) Sebut 
See above. We don't want this to become a complicated pregnancy

TeamLeader of the new to be team is not yet decided upon (but it will be an experienced one) so meanwhile send your applications to either (or both)
- Dr. Marko /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=826830
- or me /gb/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=838189

Contrary to RBR recruitment, just a short note of you intentions with GPRO and your likely activity within the team will do. But if you do have any additions like IT or FOBY experience, don't forget to mention them :)
Mark Van Daalen
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #11 dikirim Okt 9 2019, 23:29:27 Sebut 
The new RBR team is waiting for YOU!! - Scuderia Cane Toro Rosso (SCTR)

sent a PM to the above mentioned links to join the RBR family
See you soon!
Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Kiriman: 3806
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #12 dikirim Nov 7 2019, 04:20:55 (terakhir disunting Nov 7 2019, 04:30:16 oleh Daniel Douglas) Sebut 
Our sister team is still in the building phases and is looking for new members.

We are looking for folks who can be good company and have a bit of fun in this game. Old or young, experienced or new.... that's not a consideration, just someone who can be a decent person and can meet a few very basic requirements.

Basic requirements
- being adult
- Ability to use spreadsheet programs

Things that'll get you rejected
- Using online tools (ie those nasty pay for access tools)
- Double accounts

For the new members, we can act as mentors and help you learn the ropes of the game. Or for a member wishing to focus on learning it themselves we can act as a guiding hand, providing a guidance level which is most comfortable for you (we won't be pushy if you want to do some exploration of the game on your own!). For the more experienced manager, by all means join and turn the tables and show us the ropes! :)

So give us a shout, we won't bite (unless you are covered in BBQ sauce, in which case I cannot make any promises). Even if you have some reservations, let's talk. We can get to know one another a bit before you make your decision!

Here is one super secret GPRO trick, free of charge: Everytime you make a reference in the forum of flo's rear and how large it is, you gain a permanent 0.0001 second per kilometer speed boost.
Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #13 dikirim Nov 8 2019, 03:23:08 Sebut 
Well, we've talked a little about requirements and such. We all know you are well versed in reading the English language so I'll not repeat those today.

We are all here, waiting for you to shoot us a line. We can't talk till you come out of the shadows :)

Looking for both social, laid back players as well as those aiming for a great level of performance. A well balanced team needs both aspects of the game. For the newer managers, don't be shy about experience levels. If you are wiling to learn we are willing to help. For the more experience managers, more than one of us would absolutely love for you to join in on our strategy discussions.

Till next time, tunage!

Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #14 dikirim Nov 12 2019, 02:16:04 (terakhir disunting Nov 12 2019, 02:17:16 oleh Daniel Douglas) Sebut 
We still here :)

Still waiting for you.

Anyway, I wanted to point out that English being your main language is not a requirement. We only ask that you be able to communicate in English, as that is the primary language of the game.

Basic requirements
- being adult
- Ability to use spreadsheet programs

Things that'll get you rejected
- Using online tools (ie those nasty pay for access tools)
- Double accounts

We have multiple experienced managers willing to help you along in the game if that is what you seek. We only ask that you contribute to the team... whether that be through performance or through social activity (hey, I need someone to talk to when everyone else is doing that sleep thing).

In the mean time, a semi relevant analytical test. You need not be interested in joining the team to participate (open to anyone)... I'll give 1 suporter credit to the individual who can answer the following by 00:01 Friday 15 November 2019 (game time).

If the following are true:
1 = 0
14 = 1
187 = 4
256 = 2
8842 = 5
964512 = 9
13467982 = 20

What does 456789 equal?

Send answers to me via PM :)
Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #15 dikirim Dis 11 2019, 06:18:36 Sebut 
Good evening!

Just a quick shoutout .... we are still looking for members for our sister team. Don't be shy, shoot us a message.

As the season break approaches .... one thats going to be super long and certainly boring, why don't you hang out with a couple interesting (and one annoying guy that's been posting crap on our recruitment thread) folks and see where things go? Theres no requirement for initial commitment, lets hang out for a bit.
Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #16 dikirim Dis 22 2019, 04:21:50 Sebut 
Heyo

This time of year, no matter where you are in the world, is all about being with friends and family and having a good time. I hope your plans for this month and the upcoming new year work out well for you!

That said, we would like to welcome you into our little group of misfits. You see we want to grow our little family and would love the opportunity to talk with you to see how you'd fit. Even if you are the grumpy uncle or the goofy neighbor, I'm sure we could have a few laughs (at Jay's expense to boot)

So shoot us a message if you're so inclined, we dont bite (well, I might but that depends on certain things and whether or not you have your own leather).... or whip cream... holy what was that movie about american football with that one actress in a while cream bikini)

Anyway, shoot us a message, gotta go now .... need to search through Netflix for a movie.
Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Amateur - 70)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #17 dikirim Jan 11 2020, 07:12:27 Sebut 
Yo!

Anyone have any experience with parachutes and/or lead tires? We are in desperate need of someone who can show Sinan how to remove those from his car. I mean seriously, the guy skids and slides around the track all the time, dm after dm. You'd think the big parachute would keep folks from passing him but I think it's the lack of traction causing it. Anyway I'm no expert.

Then there is Jay, the guy last season was beaten by some american who missed the previous like 7 races or something. Now he gets beaten by someone named Phil. I mean seriously, who the hell-o gets beaten by someone named Phil?

Anyway, the rest of us have come up with a new fuel mixture... it seems to be working pretty well. I can't really delve into all the ingredients and ratios but lets just say its a mixture of Jay's tears, redbull, piss, Italian cheese and some kind of rare blue flower on a snow covered mountain.

So if you happen to be interested in making fun of Jay, are good at convincing people to use a winning fuel mixture (I mean seriously, just use the stuff Jay .... Francesco worked hard to bring us that cheese) or are generally good at sword fighting on a frozen lake .... give us a shout.

Our main team is full at the moment and pushing toward the top of the standings (hey hey #9 after first race, fuel fraking works Jay, use it!), but we are actively recruiting for our sister team who share all the same secret ingredients ..... big bonus to the SCTR guys though, they get to mock two team leaders.

Jay De Snoo
(Kumpulan Pro - 1)

Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #18 dikirim Feb 1 2020, 22:57:35 (terakhir disunting Feb 1 2020, 23:10:51 oleh Jay De Snoo) Sebut 
Some Guerilla Marketing... Right now you can choose between some of the most reliable and unreliable teams... So not why choose Red Bulldog™; new heaven in town with Scuderia Cane Toro Rosso (SCTR) as 2nd/sister team.

3 places available. Guaranteed progress to Master (minimum) IF you're english speaking, active and willing to learn.

Applications to join Red Bulldog™ can be send in English to either Jay or Mark (or both) with your ambitions, current knowledge, additional skills (if any) and supposed (team) activity.

Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 2)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #19 dikirim Mei 2 2020, 00:03:24 Sebut 
Will the season coming to a close we are once again recruiting, but this time for our main team.

I'd do a big writeup, but I'm celebrating a win.... so yea.

If you'd like to explore the opportunity to join a great up and coming team, one that has a mix of veteran players and fresh talent.... shoot us a message. We have an open communication chat which allows folks who are interested to first experience the team dynamic before making a decision.

Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 2)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #20 dikirim Mei 5 2020, 00:44:25 (terakhir disunting Mei 5 2020, 00:45:23 oleh Daniel Douglas) Sebut 
Can I post pictures? Probably not .... oh well lets try....

You, yes you reading this, you obviously came in here for some reason. Is it because you are interested in becoming a bulldog? Some traits of bulldogs:

- Tenacious
- Stubborn
- Serious food possessive
- Snorts
- Wheezes
- Grunts
- Loud snoring
- Slobbering and drooling
- Gassy (flatulence)

This could be you! https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51YByYvagDL...

Don't hold our team leader against us, he will grow up to be a fearsome bulldog one day: https://i.ytimg.com/vi/3axG_OsTi3o/maxresdefault.jpg

Apparently I can't post pictures so youll have to navigate to those links yourself :P
Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 2)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #21 dikirim Mei 7 2020, 04:07:55 Sebut 
The season end draws near, soon the sun will set on the 75th season of this great game. What better time to reflect on where you've been and where you want to go?

Here, I'll help you out..... here's some tunes to listen to while you are reflecting!

Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Pro - 2)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #22 dikirim Mei 9 2020, 09:07:08 Sebut 
Are you past the reflecting stage and now searching for that team to fit your goals in the game? Hope so cause the new season is quickly approaching!!!

Anyway, considering this is a recruitment thread I'm going to use this as a shamless pitch :)

The Red Bulldog Racing family is a diverse group of individuals with varying goals/aims in the game, but here to have a bit of fun and good conversation. We are bringing on board a couple new folks soon, but there is still time for you explore the community we are building!

So shoot us a message, let's see if we can be the end of your search. If not, no harm no foul.... maybe a few new friendships will be formed on the way :)

Tunage!

Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #23 dikirim Mei 13 2020, 07:05:29 Sebut 
We at the Red Bulldog Racing family are proud to announce that all current positions have been filled within both teams.

Thank you all for applying there were quite a few very interesting applicants, many of whom made it a very difficult decision within the team as who to choose. In the end we decided on a couple of fresh faces along side some well known figures within the game.

Stay tuned! I'll pop in to entertain you from time to time with a selection of music, gotta keep the good times rolling right?

Till next time, don't call us crazy when you see the new full team roster!

Thank you to everyone, your applications are much appreciated. Should we have positions open up in the future there may well be a few of you we reach out to!
Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #24 dikirim Mei 23 2020, 05:49:28 (terakhir disunting Mei 23 2020, 05:54:58 oleh Daniel Douglas) Sebut 
Gooooodddddddd weekend everyone!

We aren't actively recruiting at the moment, but always on the look out for that next great talent. Who knows, we might get tired of our team leader and make him jump in the pool (with a concrete block tied to his legs).

But hey, all of that aside. You know if you are an interesting personality and want to hang out/talk with a group of complete idiots who really don't know how in the world to pronounce Mark's last name, give us a shout. We might can let ya in on that conversation. Never know, it could lead to an invitation down the road.

Really I'm just posting here because I'm bored and am extending a bit of a hand out if someone needs a bit of help. I call it recruitment by mentoring (but I only call it that because some hard nose mod will come along and say I'm off topic by posting here when we really aren't recruiting).

So in the end, please accept my apologies for taking up your time. I know you are likely looking for a team to join and we currently do not have any positions. Offer still stands for the chat though. In the meantime..... Know your worth man, there's a team out there that would benefit greatly by your presence, they just have to find you (or you find them, whatever comes first).

Daniel Douglas
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #25 dikirim Jun 8 2020, 11:03:10 Sebut 
Good morning!

We may well have a position opening up towards the end of the season. We will post up a full on recruiting post over the coming days, but this will have to do for now.

You know I like tunage.

Mark Van Daalen
(Kumpulan Amateur - 54)

Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #26 dikirim Okt 28 2020, 18:49:39 Sebut 
Hi all!
the dust has settled,
The red Bulldogs were ambushed by a pack of wolfs a few weeks ago (was not a pretty sight)

We licked our wounds
huddled up together after losing some our friends...

We are now looking/sniffing for some companions to strenghten our group(s) and fight back up the ranks

Please send an PM or email to me if you would like to join the crew.

Mark
Gianluca Taurelli
(Kumpulan Pro - 10)

Kiriman: 902
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #27 dikirim Mac 26 2021, 18:28:16 Sebut 
red bulldog racing is looking for
2 active, collaborative managers
with minimal amateur experience.

Each application must be verified

we offer:

Active and friendly team

Information / help / tools

end of recruitment April 4th at 24:00 Italian time

Gianluca Taurelli
(Kumpulan Pro - 10)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #28 dikirim Mac 27 2021, 18:00:45 Sebut 
bump

Gianluca Taurelli
(Kumpulan Pro - 10)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #29 dikirim Mac 28 2021, 18:15:17 Sebut 
red bulldog is waiting for you !!!!!!!

Gianluca Taurelli
(Kumpulan Pro - 10)

Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #30 dikirim Mac 29 2021, 21:08:16 Sebut 
Hi all!
the dust has settled,
The red Bulldogs were ambushed by a pack of wolfs a few weeks ago (was not a pretty sight)

We licked our wounds
huddled up together after losing some our friends...

We are now looking/sniffing for some companions to strenghten our group(s) and fight back up the rank
we are waiting for you!

contact
/it/ManagerProfile.asp?IDM=337011
Halaman [12 3 4 » Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Team recruitment forum > Red Bulldog™️ recruitment Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini