Pengarang Topik: car design 10 balasan
Kobus Nagel
(Kumpulan Rookie - 163)

Kiriman: 14
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Jul 10 2019, 12:30:19 Sebut 
Hi, new here. Read the tutorials, faq, and wiki (and also searched here:) ....
My question: when I look at others I see a nice and complete car, with me are the car parts all over the place?

Is that because I am new, do I overlook an option to change this or does (and will) keep it this way?

Thanks in advance for responding
Kieran Taylor
(Kumpulan Rookie - 114)

Kiriman: 431
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Jul 10 2019, 12:35:37 Sebut 
Are you talking about in the upgrade car page?
Kobus Nagel
(Kumpulan Rookie - 163)

Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Jul 10 2019, 12:51:20 Sebut 
No, homepage
Andrew Wilden
(Kumpulan Amateur - 34)

Kiriman: 1502
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Jul 10 2019, 12:53:22 Sebut 
I am struggling to follow your question.
You have the 5th best car in your group.
You also have more cash than the four above you.

At the start of the season in Rookie everyone starts with L1 cars. How managers develop their car over the season through upgrades &/or testing is part of the management skill of the game.

If you are struggling, I suggest you look at your drivers attributes & try to learn from what the top guys are doing in your group.

Good luck
Iain Bartholomew
(Kumpulan Amateur - 45)

Kiriman: 2118
  Negara:
Scotland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Jul 10 2019, 12:56:12 Sebut 
Quote ( Kobus Nagel @ July 10th 2019,12:51:20 )

No, homepage

The homepage image shows your pit crew around your car. When you look a someone else's profile you just see the livery. If you click on your name you will see your car without the crew around it.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Kiriman: 3021
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Jul 10 2019, 12:58:04 (terakhir disunting Jul 10 2019, 12:58:21 oleh Jasper Coosemans) Sebut 
If you're talking about the picture of your car in your office, the things around your car are not parts, it's your pit crew.

Edit: Iain beat me to it :)
Kieran Taylor
(Kumpulan Rookie - 114)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Jul 10 2019, 14:07:14 Sebut 
Lol need stronger glasses mate!
Kobus Nagel
(Kumpulan Rookie - 163)

Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Jul 10 2019, 15:15:20 Sebut 
Quote ( Iain Bartholomew @ July 10th 2019,12:56:12 )

Quote ( Kobus Nagel @ July 10th 2019,12:51:20 )

No, homepage

The homepage image shows your pit crew around your car. When you look a someone else's profile you just see the livery. If you click on your name you will see your car without the crew around it.

Thanks!
Kobus Nagel
(Kumpulan Rookie - 163)

Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #9 dikirim Jul 10 2019, 16:40:34 Sebut 
Quote ( Andrew Wilden @ July 10th 2019,12:53:22 )

I am struggling to follow your question.
You have the 5th best car in your group.
You also have more cash than the four above you.

At the start of the season in Rookie everyone starts with L1 cars. How managers develop their car over the season through upgrades &/or testing is part of the management skill of the game.

If you are struggling, I suggest you look at your drivers attributes & try to learn from what the top guys are doing in your group.

I'm surprised you struggle with my question. Isn't that clear? I am surprised that you answer a question that has not been asked!

One of the charms of this type of game is that there is much to discover (if you like it :). I enjoy getting to know the game while playing. So no, I'm not struggling. But thanks for your advice!

(after 5 races standing somewhere in the middle seems pretty normal to me)

Season standings:

1 has done 29 races
2: 62
3: 14
4: 105
5: 437
6: 10
7: 20
8: 5
9: 273
10: 77
11: 289
12: 54

Stuart Aspey
(Kumpulan Amateur - 66)

Kiriman: 378
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #10 dikirim Jul 10 2019, 16:46:19 Sebut 
Hi Kobus. Welcome to GPRO. Yes, some managers have been around for a long time and every now and again, they do a 'reset' and go back to rookie to try a different strategy and find 'that perfect' driver to train and see if they can go all the way to Elite, of course, this strategy does not mean they are automatically better than the new managers, and so you may have someone new in the top ten who got lucky with the right driver/got lucky with the set up/knows what they are doing and is the reason why they joined.

As you progress and get to Amateur and then pro, the game becomes much more involved and planning takes a front seat.

Please, continue to ask questions. We will try to help and be helpful. Sometimes a language barrier appears and make a sarcastic comment may follow, hopefully this will not be tiresome and you in turn will be able to help others in the future.

Stuart
Kieran Taylor
(Kumpulan Rookie - 114)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #11 dikirim Jul 10 2019, 16:53:49 Sebut 
@Kobus Nagel (R163) I don't think @Andrew Wilden (A34) meant any harm, its just the question you asked doesn't make sense to someone how plays the game at first, I'm surprised how quickly people figured it was the pit crew, as your post mentions nothing in that regards, but it does mention car parts, he's taking a stab in the dark and its not what you were on about, no problem.

it can be easy to assume that you described something in broken English being new and (again an assumption) not your native tounge, as it turns out you talking about a non game mechanic part of the game.
Halaman [1

Balas topik ini