Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > More meaning to the practice session. Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [1
Pengarang Topik: More meaning to the practice session. 3 balasan
Boyan Serafimov
(Kumpulan Rookie - 116)

Kiriman: 5
  Negara:
Bulgaria 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Jul 12 2019, 21:59:02 Sebut 
Currently practice is all about figuring out your setup, which isn't that complicated, let's be fair. Why can't we do practice programs like figuring out your tire degradation or how much fuel you waste per km per lap. It would be really beneficial and would put a lot of meaning on the practice session. You probably should only get one run for one of the programs and then 7 laps of normal figuring out your setup laps. I don't know if this will lower the skill ceiling too much but it seems like a realistic and nice improvement to the game/
Paul Williams
(Kumpulan Pro - 16)

Kiriman: 435
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Jul 12 2019, 22:03:51 Sebut 
You can do all of those in testing.
Kyle Morris
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 6688
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Jul 12 2019, 22:08:20 Sebut 
Quote ( Paul Williams @ July 12th 2019,22:03:51 )

You can do all of those in testing.

Problem is that is just for one track, there is 59 other tracks in that season where you don't know it

I see plus's and minus's to this. While yeah it would make sense, i just think it'd make the game a bit too easy to perfect with all the fuel data and tyre deg beforehand, although most teams already have this
Sébastien Boulanger
(Kumpulan Pro - 5)

Kiriman: 1191
  Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Jul 12 2019, 22:11:17 Sebut 
And don't forget in testing with wear somes datas changes between tests !
Halaman [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Suggestions forum > More meaning to the practice session. Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini