Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [S39] SRS-A League (Single Resource Strategy) Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 2 3 4 [5 Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: [S39] SRS-A League (Single Resource Strategy) 137 balasan
Josh Clark
(Kumpulan Amateur - 80)

Kiriman: 6667
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #121 dikirim Sep 14 2019, 14:26:30 Sebut 
This is the part where I win after being 23rd in race 12 :)
Kevin Abdalla
(Kumpulan Amateur - 74)

Mod topik
Kiriman: 254
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #122 dikirim Sep 15 2019, 01:24:42 Sebut 
OK - It's that time already....

Just UNDER 22 HOURS until the RACE 15 DEADLINE of 23:00 CET TODAY!

Unofficially, I will accept SRS Values anytime until I have posted the results.

Please note:
There is the potential for
2 PLAYERS to suffer the DEFAULT penalty in Race 15.

PLEASE REMEMBER YOUR DEFAULT VALUE IF YOU WANT ONE FOR SEASON 39!

Default Values do not carry over from the previous season.

I will send out reminders for Race 15 to those that have not sent yet..........
Kevin Abdalla
(Kumpulan Amateur - 74)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #123 dikirim Sep 16 2019, 04:23:52 (terakhir disunting Sep 16 2019, 04:25:41 oleh Kevin Abdalla) Sebut 
RACE 15 RESULTS

RED TEXT denotes that the DEFAULT PENALTY was enforced.

SEASON STANDINGS

TEAM STANDINGS

Please note:
2 PLAYERS to suffer the DEFAULT penalty in Race 16 which means they would also have the DEFAULT penalty in Race 17.

RACE 16 & 17 DEADLINE is TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 17th @ 23:00CET

Kevin Abdalla
(Kumpulan Amateur - 74)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #124 dikirim Sep 16 2019, 04:28:03 (terakhir disunting Sep 16 2019, 04:29:57 oleh Kevin Abdalla) Sebut 
Which of the 3 contenders fared best in Race 15?

Did Gavin score enough points in Race 15 to secure the title?

Lyee scored one of the best SRS gains in Race 15 - does it give him enough SRS to score the points needed to overtake Gavin?

Can Rei somehow find a way to score a solo victory in Race 16 or 17?
Kevin Abdalla
(Kumpulan Amateur - 74)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #125 dikirim Sep 17 2019, 04:37:57 Sebut 
OK - This is it - The FINALE!!...........

Just UNDER 19 HOURS until the Official RACE 16 DEADLINE of 23:00 CET TODAY!

The SRS Value you send for Race 16 will also determine your value for Race 17.

Please note:
2 PLAYERS to suffer the DEFAULT penalty in Race 16 which means they would also have the DEFAULT penalty in Race 17.

Unofficially, I will accept SRS Values anytime until I have posted the results.

I will send out reminders for Race 16 to those that have not sent yet..........
Kevin Abdalla
(Kumpulan Amateur - 74)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #126 dikirim Sep 18 2019, 07:12:22 (terakhir disunting Sep 18 2019, 07:12:40 oleh Kevin Abdalla) Sebut 

My schedule has allowed for me to get the Final Results done earlier than the typical 1 day late. Final Results will be posted shortly........
Kevin Abdalla
(Kumpulan Amateur - 74)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #127 dikirim Sep 18 2019, 08:22:18 Sebut 
RACE 16 RESULTS

SEASON STANDINGS

TEAM STANDINGS

Kevin Abdalla
(Kumpulan Amateur - 74)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #128 dikirim Sep 18 2019, 08:22:27 (terakhir disunting Sep 18 2019, 08:30:25 oleh Kevin Abdalla) Sebut 
RACE 17 RESULTS

FINAL SEASON STANDINGS

Congratulations to Gavin A. who becomes the 35th player to become an SRS Champion in 39 seasons. In what was a 3-way battle down the stretch, Gavin just edges the hard charging Rei F. by a single point and staves off Lyee C. by a pair.
Gavin began playing SRS in Season 25 and struggled through the first 8 seasons with a single season in SRS-A that was a relegation. Since that point, Gavin has steadily improved culminating with a Championship this season. Ultimately, Gavin gets the victory in his 15th season of SRS and his 6th SRS-A. It is also his 2nd Top 5 finish.

Similar to last season, there is an unbalanced split in the spending in the final 2 races. Just 10 players chose to really spend or all-in in the Race 16, including the new Champion. Gavin managed to score what I can only imagine was an unexpected 3 points. If Sebastian had gone for the conservation route in Race 16, then that would have definitely prevented him from claiming the title. Looking at the 2 close challengers, despite this unbalanced distribution in the final races, it appears that shifting all-ins to Race 16 would not have helped. Having said that, it appears that Rei did have the opportunity to score a single point in Race 16 - with an SRS value of 9 to 18 SRS, it would have allowed him the opportunity to claim the title.

This season, Gavin used the traditional Save & spend strategy for most of the season. He started out the season with an impressive Race 1 where he scored 5 points for his 18 SRS. After saving SRS for a couple of races, Gavin managed to score a Race victory in Race 4. Another pair of conservation races ensued which included an unexpected point for 9 SRS spent in Race 6. Another Race victory in Race 7 put Gavin in prime position to challenge for the title. A key race for Gavin was the Race 9 where he deviated from his season strategy with a mid-pack spend of 28 SRS - this gave him 6 points and a +1 SRS gain! Race 11 was a setback for Gavin, but this led to 2 conserving races. From Race 14, Gavin spent big for the 3 consecutive races which led his way to victory.

Well done to Rei F. for a well-earned 2nd place, finishing just 1 point short of victory. 3 race victories was not enough for him this season. For Rei, this is his 2nd runner-up finish as he also did so back in S22 to go along with a 3rd in S24. It is Rei's 8th Top 10 finish in 18 SRS-A seasons. Congrats also to Lyee for a 3rd place finish. I feel that he may disappointed as at one point in the 2nd half of the season he looked to be the firm favourite. Nevertheless, this is Lyee's 3rd podium & 6th top 10 finish in the last 7 seasons.

Relegation Zone
Unfortunate news for those in the relegation zone as they will return to SRS-B in Season 40, especially for Chew K.W. as he loses out on the tie-breaker. Due to the pair of inactive players, it is once again a high point total required to retain.

FINAL TEAM STANDINGS

Congratulations to Shadow and to Rei F. & Mairo T. who claim the 3rd team title for Shadow. Shadow is the 6th team to get to a 3rd title. I believe this was their 1st season as teammates as they resurrected Shadow from retirement. For Shadow, it is the 3rd team in just 12 seasons of existence. For Rei, this is the 4th time he has been part of the winning team, having done it 3 other times at March with Andreas R. To my surprise, this is the 1st time that Mairo T. has been on the winning team - congrats!

CONGRATS to GAVIN ADAM , our Season 39 SRS Champion!

CONGRATS to SHADOW, our Season 39 SRS Team Champion!

CONGRATS to NOBODY!.... on capturing ROOKIE OF THE SEASON for Season 39 of SRS! Maybe there will be a Rookie next season....

Thanks to everyone for joining and playing and continuing to make this game a success. Look for the Season 40 thread sometime soon!

PLEASE Confirm your spot for Next Season in the NEW thread after it opens - there is no need to do that in this thread!
Ivelin Dobrev
(Kumpulan Rookie - 165)

Kiriman: 2455
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #129 dikirim Sep 18 2019, 08:29:09 Sebut 
Congrats Gavin!

In the end, we finished exactly where I expected, very average season in which the goal by the end was to get over a 100 points and we did at least that.
Keith Partridge
(Kumpulan Amateur - 25)

Kiriman: 1045
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #130 dikirim Sep 18 2019, 09:23:32 Sebut 
Congrats Team mate.... sorry I could not contribute more to get us the team prize.....

Whoever joins you next season will have a great team mate.....

SRS B here I come.....
Josh Clark
(Kumpulan Amateur - 80)

Kiriman: 6667
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #131 dikirim Sep 18 2019, 11:55:58 Sebut 
Congrats Gavin, Shadow and Nobody :)
Bálint Turi-Kováts
(Kumpulan Rookie - 172)

Kiriman: 772
  Negara:
Hungary 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #132 dikirim Sep 18 2019, 11:56:59 Sebut 
Not a great season but we are both safely retained for next season. Congrats Gavin, thank you Kevin for hosting!
Gavin Adam
(Kumpulan Amateur - 35)

Kiriman: 100
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #133 dikirim Sep 18 2019, 13:04:13 Sebut 
Woohoo. Thanks all, that was more stressful than fighting to avoid relegation - and i've done that a few times.

good fight Lyee and Rei, i got lucky a few times this season, but hey, if you aren't in it , you cant win it...

Sorry you're going down to B Keith, thanks for the support this season

Thanks Kevin, great hosting again. I really enjoy this game format

and i'd like to also thank my Ma and my Pa.....

Kali Hernandez
(Kumpulan Amateur - 42)

Kiriman: 42
  Negara:
Jerman 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #134 dikirim Sep 18 2019, 13:14:39 Sebut 
Awesome ending!! Too close to call, I’d say. Also super happy to be best of the rest on my 2nd A season. Next one I will try to be in that final fight!
Ivan Silva
(Kumpulan Master - 3)

Kiriman: 5068
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #135 dikirim Sep 18 2019, 14:45:35 Sebut 
Man. This is one of the most surprising seasons ever. I was sure Lyee had it won on mid-season but he blew it. Congratz Gavin!
Dominik Karda
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Kiriman: 5425
  Negara:
Republik Czech 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #136 dikirim Sep 18 2019, 21:03:17 Sebut 
Congrats Gavin!

Nice to see Ivan stay up in the end
Mairo Toom
(Kumpulan Amateur - 27)

Kiriman: 12780
  Negara:
Estonia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #137 dikirim Sep 19 2019, 16:54:49 Sebut 
Quote ( Kevin Abdalla @ September 18th 2019,08:22:27 )

To my surprise, this is the 1st time that Mairo T. has been on the winning team - congrats!

About time :D
Kevin Abdalla
(Kumpulan Amateur - 74)

Mod topik
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #138 dikirim Sep 20 2019, 07:46:41 (terakhir disunting Sep 20 2019, 07:47:40 oleh Kevin Abdalla) Sebut 
So, here is how Gavin won Season 39:

For those of you haven't seen yet, the new season of SRS-A (S40) is ready to go here:

/gb/forum/ViewTopic.asp?TopicId=29031#scroll
Halaman « 1 2 3 4 [5 Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [S39] SRS-A League (Single Resource Strategy) Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini