Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] 2019 United States Grand Prix Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 [2 Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: [F1] 2019 United States Grand Prix 46 balasan
Martti Kaasik
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Kiriman: 1223
  Negara:
Estonia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #31 dikirim Nov 3 2019, 20:56:14 Sebut 
Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ November 3rd 2019,20:29:41 )

Vettel kaput.
sabotage... :D

Boring...
Kyle Morris
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 6688
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #32 dikirim Nov 3 2019, 22:30:31 Sebut 
Just saw a video of Vettel congratulating Hamilton in the cooling down room

Mad respect for that!
Juan Diego Milán
(Kumpulan Pro - 4)

Kiriman: 1906
  Negara:
Uruguay 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #33 dikirim Nov 3 2019, 22:40:25 Sebut 
Lewis :')
Jay De Snoo
(Kumpulan Amateur - 2)

Kiriman: 927
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #34 dikirim Nov 4 2019, 00:34:39 (terakhir disunting Nov 4 2019, 00:45:19 oleh Jay De Snoo) Sebut 
Despite being an objective F1 spectator that never had or never will support a specific team or driver since 35 years or so, I know I have the wrong flag nowadays...

That doesn't hold me from saying I read a lot of horseshit above and to my surprise most of it comes from those that did watched the better eras of F1 where going for a gap and touching was considered a normal part of racing... (like in any other racing class, including MotoGP)

I'm glad the eras one needed titanium balls to even get in a F1 racing car are long gone cause it might cost ones life. I'm also glad a new era of wheel to wheel racing seems to be on the horizon and all the high potential young drivers seem to support it.

Goodabye to an era where you had 20 F1 drivers but only a handful of F1 racing drivers.

EDIT: PS Any sport that doesn't move a human forward on his own feet is inherently more dangerous... No matter if it is wheelchair racing or F1...
FIA safety measures are unprecedented in any sports and working. So anyone still playing the 'dangerous card' , should take a long walk and reconsider.

Ceapa Florin
(Kumpulan Amateur - 40)

Kiriman: 831
  Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #35 dikirim Nov 4 2019, 02:07:58 Sebut 
Quote ( Jay De Snoo @ November 4th 2019,00:34:39 )

FIA safety measures are unprecedented in any sports and working. So anyone still playing the 'dangerous card' , should take a long walk and reconsider.

A long walk u say ..I can still read "RIP Tonio" on Leclerc´s wheel , and that was pure racing , actually ...it´s hard to blame a driver for losing control of his car at some (very fast) point...or for racing in a cold blooded manner , like Max...which brings u even more close to it

But you should reconsider all that "horseshit" above when your purpose is to make a brainless driver understand that FIA safety measures work when ALL DRIVERS turn their faces , ears and eyes to them ... no sarcasm or exceptions accepted !!...
Jay De Snoo
(Kumpulan Amateur - 2)

Kiriman: 927
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #36 dikirim Nov 4 2019, 03:07:52 (terakhir disunting Nov 4 2019, 03:11:18 oleh Jay De Snoo) Sebut 
Quote ( Ceapa Florin @ November 4th 2019,02:07:58 )

A long walk u say ..I can still read "RIP Tonio" on Leclerc´s wheel , and that was pure racing , actually ...it´s hard to blame a driver for losing control of his car at some (very fast) point...or for racing in a cold blooded manner , like Max...which brings u even more close to it

But you should reconsider all that "horseshit" above when your purpose is to make a brainless driver understand that FIA safety measures work when ALL DRIVERS turn their faces , ears and eyes to them ... no sarcasm or exceptions accepted !!...

Hehe what you do or don't accept is not of my concern. Probably an idealist millenial that thinks he can form the world.. Well that's not how it works IRL besides your point is?

Huberts death was very sad but also something that could not have been prevented unless him not stepping into a racing car. Which was his life, so... and even his family accepted that! Applies to all racing drivers no matter what class.

So please enlighten me where all those other young(er) drivers, including Max, that indeed voluntarily embrace the spirit of racing again are wrong?
Ceapa Florin
(Kumpulan Amateur - 40)

Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #37 dikirim Nov 4 2019, 03:27:13 (terakhir disunting Nov 4 2019, 03:55:07 oleh Florin Ceapa) Sebut 
Quote ( Jay De Snoo @ November 4th 2019,03:07:52 )

Hehe what you do or don't accept is not of my concern. Probably an idealist millenial that thinks he can form the world.. Well that's not how it works IRL besides your point is?

that´s not my personal standard ;)..you let yourself go with the flow way too easy :))..that´s simply the message he got back at him last weekend , after him being an "idealist milenial that thinks he can form the " F1 rules or safety limits ...

So please enlighten me where all those other young(er) drivers, including Max, that indeed voluntarily embrace the spirit of racing again are wrong?

Stick to the subject , there´s no drivers !!! Max´s style is , and most important the brain behind it , UNIQUE ... :)) ... otherwise he is a great driver , but he´ll be a very late champ , cause u need way more to make it...take a look at Hamilton and note down the differences , it´s that obvious

sorry for laughing , I just get the feeling you´re trying to circle your way back around into having a point but all you do is mess up my words into a "dance" that doesn´t suit us...

Ceapa Florin
(Kumpulan Amateur - 40)

Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #38 dikirim Nov 4 2019, 03:41:30 (terakhir disunting Nov 4 2019, 03:56:16 oleh Florin Ceapa) Sebut 

Well that's not how it works IRL besides your point is?

Oh , and yes!!! That´s exactly how it goes in real life too, wherever the lack of will/brain in understanding or respecting the rules may put in danger the safety of others ... examples : all industrial plants , car industries and so many more live and develop under strictly safety measures ..there´s nothing idealist about it , it´s simply a MUST that people sign up for it !!!

that´s the "horseshit" we´re talking about
Josh Clark
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 6666
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #39 dikirim Nov 4 2019, 03:53:37 (terakhir disunting Nov 4 2019, 03:54:19 oleh Josh Clark) Sebut 
I just don't like Max's driving style because it's just not satisfying to watch for me, and it can't be satisfying to race against. Personally I hate racing that kind of driver.

If a car is on my outside on corner exit going into a straight, that means I can't extend out to the apex and get maximum traction under acceleration, and that car has a better drive down the straight and will probably stay on my outside, forcing me to defend into the next corner. Fair enough. It's not easy to hang around the outside of a corner, let alone earn the space alongside the guy ahead down the straight. He absolutely doesn't deserve to be forced wide simply because I don't want him there. If it was the other way around, I went around the outside in the corner and found myself on the outside on corner exit, then the guy I'm fighting just moves over towards the apex (where I am...), that is literally driving another car off the track, and that's honestly if anything just pure disrespect. He'd be getting torpedoed on any racing sim.

Seriously, there is a racing etiquette that, although is obviously not mandatory, is completely lost in F1 nowadays since drivers like Max came into the sport. Some call it more exciting, I just find it unsatisfying.
Ceapa Florin
(Kumpulan Amateur - 40)

Negara:
Romania 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #40 dikirim Nov 4 2019, 04:08:13 Sebut 
Quote ( Josh Clark @ November 4th 2019,03:53:37 )

Seriously, there is a racing etiquette

you mean ethics

Quote ( Josh Clark @ November 4th 2019,03:53:37 )

I just find it unsatisfying.

Me and the people above went for brainless

nothing to disagree :)
Michael Jones
(Kumpulan Pro - 25)

Kiriman: 1386
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #41 dikirim Nov 4 2019, 09:49:48 Sebut 

Yeah there are safety measures in place to stop accidents ..

They dont work all the time especially when some drivers think they dont apply to them.

What matters most is whats between the ears.

Senna was a great driver and ruthless with it but he wouldnt put somebody elses life at risk by the moves he made.

Unlike Max who it seems thinks to himself im passing here on this corner and if they dont like it its tough shit because im getting past no matter how I do it even if it means cutting the corner short or giving the other car a nudge.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 3021
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #42 dikirim Nov 4 2019, 20:32:38 Sebut 
Giovinazzi confirmed at Alfa, meh. That's the end of Hülkenberg's F1 career then, off to FE he goes.

It's a pity to see teams hanging on to mediocre drivers like Giovinazzi or Grosjean when there are more talented options available.
Andre Verhoek
(Kumpulan Amateur - 45)

Kiriman: 55
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #43 dikirim Nov 4 2019, 21:08:00 Sebut 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ November 4th 2019,20:32:38 )

Giovinazzi confirmed at Alfa, meh. That's the end of Hülkenberg's F1 career then, off to FE he goes.

Thought during the race I heard the commentator say Hulkenberg is going to DTM next year. Still a shame though.
Tomás Coelho
(Kumpulan Amateur - 44)

Kiriman: 585
  Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (1)
Kiriman lama #44 dikirim Nov 4 2019, 21:20:14 (terakhir disunting Nov 4 2019, 21:21:07 oleh Tomás Coelho) Sebut 
I´ll tell you what, better than Max, is without any doubt, Leclerc...

...doesn´t get mixed up in aggressive maneuvers, shows maturity in his driving. He has proven his talent and capabilities with a Ferrari team that is losing the grips and has placed Vettel in his pocket. And has given all the above drivers a hell of a run for their money. Meaning to say; Hamilton, Bottas, Max and a terrible Vettel. We are sure to hear a great deal about this youngster in the future and sooner than we might expect.

Max is no doubt a good driver, not denying that at all, but there are a few others too.

But Max is hot-headed in his driving, and forever getting mixed up in aggressive maneuvers, in just about every training session, qualifying, and races. Takes unnecessary risks, which at times are completely reckless and have nothing to do with normal aggressive racing, and I fear that one day he might just cause some serious damaging situations.

Sometimes, (and very, unfortunately, because it didn´t have to be this way) he does behave like a menace. If he does not change at least a little in his ways, it might be his biggest downfall. It would be a great pity if that were to happen to a talented driver like him.

Tomás Coelho
(Kumpulan Amateur - 44)

Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #45 dikirim Nov 5 2019, 19:14:06 Sebut 
I forgot...when is the next GP?
Martti Kaasik
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Kiriman: 1223
  Negara:
Estonia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #46 dikirim Nov 5 2019, 19:15:29 Sebut 
17.11.2019 Brazil
Tomás Coelho
(Kumpulan Amateur - 44)

Negara:
Portugal 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #47 dikirim Nov 5 2019, 22:48:16 Sebut 
Quote ( Martti Kaasik @ November 5th 2019,19:15:29 )

17.11.2019 Brazil

Thanks, Martti.
Halaman « 1 [2 Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Formula One forum > [F1] 2019 United States Grand Prix Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini