Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > SSL certificate outdated Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [1
Pengarang Topik: SSL certificate outdated 9 balasan
Quentin Levasseur
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Kiriman: 29
  Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Jun 3 2020, 17:19:29 Sebut 
Hi, Since few day i cannot connect to gpro.net through my secured network, i get this error :

There is an issue with the SSL certificate of the server you are trying to contact.

Certificate Name: *.gpro.net

Category: sports

Issuer: Sectigo RSA Domain Validation Secure Server CA

Anyone else concerned ?
Gareth Griffiths
(Kumpulan Rookie - 142)

Kiriman: 526
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Jun 3 2020, 17:28:20 Sebut 
Cert seems ok. Expires june 2022, so maybe it has only just been renewed. Perhaps refresh
Mikko Heikkinen
(Kumpulan Pro - 13)

Kiriman: 12503
  Negara:
Finland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Jun 3 2020, 17:30:21 Sebut 

Quote ( Gareth Griffiths @ June 3rd 2020,17:28:20 )

Cert seems ok. Expires june 2022, so maybe it has only just been renewed

Valid: 21.3.2020 - 23.6.2022

Quote ( Quentin Levasseur @ June 3rd 2020,17:19:29 )

Hi, Since few day i cannot connect to gpro.net through my secured network, i get this error :

Maybe there's some update/refresh missing from your end

Yug Desai3
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 1167
  Negara:
India 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Jun 3 2020, 17:41:56 Sebut 
I am having the same issue. I think it has something to do with the institute wifi. They must be using some service to secure the connection and that has blocked gpro. Or something like that I guess.
Sébastien Boulanger
(Kumpulan Amateur - 59)

Kiriman: 1190
  Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Jun 3 2020, 17:56:07 (terakhir disunting Jun 3 2020, 18:20:30 oleh Sébastien Boulanger) Sebut 
When Vlad changes the server, the certicates have change to not use ssl witch is outaded and left by all net industry.

But depending on when you are and your browser, you can expect problems if they are not compliant with last securities protocols...

Edit: just find this
https://nakedsecurity.sophos.com/2020/06/02/the-mystery-of-t...
Andrea Squizzato1
(Kumpulan Elite)

Kiriman: 3594
  Negara:
Itali 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #6 dikirim Jun 3 2020, 19:49:34 Sebut 
In the weekend I had some issues too with some tools that grab info from GPRO. I thought it was somehow related to my server so I solved it taking off the SSL certificate verification. Apparently it's something related to GPRO's server/certificate if so many ppl have similar issues.
Diogo Abdalla
(Kumpulan Master - 5)

Kiriman: 309
  Negara:
Brazil 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #7 dikirim Jun 3 2020, 22:29:12 Sebut 
Quote ( Andrea Squizzato @ June 3rd 2020,19:49:34 )

In the weekend I had some issues too with some tools that grab info from GPRO. I thought it was somehow related to my server so I solved it taking off the SSL certificate verification. Apparently it's something related to GPRO's server/certificate if so many ppl have similar issues.

I had the same problem recently, and fixed it the same way
Sébastien Boulanger
(Kumpulan Amateur - 59)

Kiriman: 1190
  Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #8 dikirim Jun 3 2020, 22:46:13 Sebut 
It's related yes and no.

Yes, as you can read in the article, it's a problem of trust root certificate, and intermediate certificate...
And No, isn't not related to GPro or tools, it the certificates catalog in systems who are not refreshed when dates expires.

For GPro, since January, 6, 2020 the site use TLS 1.2 or 1.3 when Vlad changes the server.

And now the ones who have an old certificate on TLS 1.1 / SSL have an issue due to catalog, your browsers or tools don't swap to new TLS certificate 👍
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Pentadbir)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 8596
  Negara:
Bulgaria 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (5)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #9 dikirim Jun 4 2020, 14:53:39 Sebut 
Although the issue is with very old systems and libraries on the client side, I've updated the certificate chain and removed the expired intermediate certificate from the server, so hopefully things work ok now even on those old systems. Please report any further problems.
Quentin Levasseur
(Kumpulan Pro - 20)

Kiriman: 29
  Negara:
Perancis 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (3)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #10 dikirim Jun 4 2020, 16:51:23 Sebut 
Thx vladimir itworks !
I won't have to tell to the IT guys that they have an "old Systems", and i can't play games at work :').
Halaman [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > SSL certificate outdated Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini