Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > Bugs and possible bugs Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 139 140 [141 Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Bugs and possible bugs 4212 balasan
Jasper Coosemans
(Kumpulan Master - 2)

Kiriman: 2126
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4201 dikirim Jul 27 2019, 00:35:29 (terakhir disunting Jul 27 2019, 00:35:38 oleh Jasper Coosemans) Sebut 
One of my current sponsors' page says:

Jul 9th 2019, 12:56:10 Accepted the contract

Holding mouse over the date says this was Season 71, Race 5. That's wrong, that time & date was before Race 4.
Thijs Rieken
(Kumpulan Amateur - 37)

Kiriman: 140
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (4)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4202 dikirim Jul 27 2019, 21:44:07 Sebut 
You can't expect a simple rodent to be that fluent in calculations of time and date! It wasn't that far off anyway.
Ervins Licitis
(Kumpulan Rookie - 75)

Kiriman: 627
  Negara:
Latvia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4203 dikirim Jul 28 2019, 21:03:10 (terakhir disunting Jul 28 2019, 21:03:38 oleh Ervins Licitis) Sebut 
Has driving in GPRO has become too dangerous?
Taking turns in indy speeds and accelerating yourself to mindblowing speeds has become a norm now?
It does look like when you shift into 8th gear it locks speed into high number mode.

https://i.imgur.com/2j2miI4.png
https://i.imgur.com/pr5q5kN.png
https://i.imgur.com/Cau4RZj.png
Thijs Rieken
(Kumpulan Amateur - 37)

Kiriman: 140
  Negara:
Belanda 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4204 dikirim Jul 30 2019, 10:02:36 Sebut 
Just a very low-priority tidbit:

/gb/TrackStats.asp

When I play with the checkboxes (I like to see Total stats, and anything above Ama is irrelevant to me) and sunsequently drill down to a specific track, then hit the Back button to go back to the overview:
- the checkboxes are the same as I left them (ie. Total is checked and the others unchecked) but the displayed columns are the default ones (Rookie/Ama/Pro/Master/Elite)

I have to un- and re-tick (or re- and untick) the checkbox for the class' column to be correctly (not) displayed.

Using Chrome Version 70.0.3538.110 (Official Build) (32-bit) on Windows 10
Dainius Vaškys
(Kumpulan Amateur - 87)

Kiriman: 575
  Negara:
Lithuania 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4205 dikirim Ogo 2 2019, 15:25:11 (terakhir disunting Ogo 2 2019, 15:36:51 oleh Dainius Vaškys) Sebut 
BTW the text field's have been changed a while a go, to show the whole text you type in, instead of scrolling down as it usually was, but the problem emerged with it, IDK if that's a browser related or a text field related, but the problem is: When I try to delete an empty line, instead of deleting that empty line, it deletes the line and last character on the above line, for example:

Hello World!
<empty line NR1>
<empty line NR2>

if I decide to delete empty line NR2, it get's me this result in text field:

Hello World
<no empty line's>

So I need again to add !, because it's being deleted and both empty line's are being deleted, if I delete empty line NR1, sometime's it delete's that line and a symbol , but not always.

Anyone had the same issue ?

EDIT: Wrong description was made, mistaken the line's, edited to properly show the issue :D
Damien Heuvel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 4)

Kiriman: 60
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4206 dikirim Ogo 3 2019, 00:48:54 Sebut 
I did achieve "just don't scratch" win a race in Elite, Master or Pro level with 0 % CT. But I'm still racing at amateur level
Kyle Morris
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 4848
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4207 dikirim Ogo 3 2019, 01:04:07 Sebut 
Quote ( Dainius Vaškys @ August 2nd 2019,15:25:11 )

BTW the text field's have been changed a while a go, to show the whole text you type in, instead of scrolling down as it usually was, but the problem emerged with it, IDK if that's a browser related or a text field related, but the problem is: When I try to delete an empty line, instead of deleting that empty line, it deletes the line and last character on the above line, for example:

Hello World!
&lt;empty line NR1&gt;
&lt;empty line NR2&gt;

if I decide to delete empty line NR2, it get's me this result in text field:

Hello World
&lt;no empty line's&gt;

So I need again to add !, because it's being deleted and both empty line's are being deleted, if I delete empty line NR1, sometime's it delete's that line and a symbol , but not always.

Anyone had the same issue ?

EDIT: Wrong description was made, mistaken the line's, edited to properly show the issue :D

Been like it a while and been put loads of times and nothing has been done about it :/ its annoying!!!

Quote ( Damien Heuvel @ August 3rd 2019,00:48:54 )

I did achieve "just don't scratch" win a race in Elite, Master or Pro level with 0 % CT. But I'm still racing at amateur level
Its for amateur as well. I should've got it also in ama but had wet risk set despite the 0 rain :D
Damien Heuvel
(Kumpulan Amateur - 4)

Kiriman: 60
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4208 dikirim Ogo 3 2019, 08:59:33 Sebut 
Okay, good to hear. 👍✌
Vladimir Alexandrov
(Pentadbir)

Krew GPRO
Kiriman: 7730
  Negara:
Bulgaria 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4209 dikirim Ogo 3 2019, 09:59:54 (terakhir disunting Ogo 3 2019, 10:00:05 oleh Vladimir Alexandrov) Sebut 
Quote ( Dainius Vaškys @ August 2nd 2019,15:25:11 )

When I try to delete an empty line, instead of deleting that empty line, it deletes the line and last character on the above line

I've attempted to fix it a couple of times, but my competence is not enough it seems. So if anyone with good Javascript knowledge can make a fix they can contact me and I will implement it.
Daniel Mason
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Kiriman: 4998
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4210 dikirim Ogo 9 2019, 06:22:13 Sebut 
Q2/Race Start is dry, yet when I choose a dry compound in Race Strategy, the prompt pops up wanting me to confirm using dry tyres on a wet track. I hope it's a bug; otherwise, this is a funny way to say it's gonna rain with 0-5% chance in the first 30 minutes.
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Kumpulan Pro - 1)

Kiriman: 2126
  Negara:
Mexico 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4211 dikirim Ogo 9 2019, 06:28:58 Sebut 
Quote ( Daniel Mason @ August 9th 2019,06:22:13 )

Q2/Race Start is dry, yet when I choose a dry compound in Race Strategy, the prompt pops up wanting me to confirm using dry tyres on a wet track. I hope it's a bug; otherwise, this is a funny way to say it's gonna rain with 0-5% chance in the first 30 minutes.

I didn't get that mistake when I quali'd a couple of hours ago.

Are you sure thay you didn't select dry tyres im case of rain?
Daniel Mason
(Kumpulan Pro - 21)

Kiriman: 4998
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4212 dikirim Ogo 9 2019, 06:32:50 Sebut 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ August 9th 2019,06:28:58 )

Are you sure thay you didn't select dry tyres im case of rain?

Son of a bitch, this hand-holding crap is getting out of hand....
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Kumpulan Pro - 23)

Kiriman: 649
  Negara:
Iceland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (6)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #4213 dikirim Ogo 9 2019, 10:47:03 Sebut 
Quote ( Daniel Mason @ August 9th 2019,06:32:50 )

Son of a bitch, this hand-holding crap is getting out of hand....

Rookies need all the mentoring they can get.... even if they are in Pro. :D:D
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 139 140 [141 Lompat ke halaman:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Bug forum > Bugs and possible bugs Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini