Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 316 [317318 ... 338 339 340 » Lompat ke halaman:
Pengarang Topik: Pro - 7 10192 balasan
Bronek Obarewicz
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 3018
  Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #9481 dikirim Jan 19 2020, 19:04:31 Sebut 
My season start in one word ?? - Stable :D
Keith Partridge
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 1049
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9482 dikirim Jan 19 2020, 19:12:16 Sebut 
Quote ( Bronek Obarewicz @ January 19th 2020,19:04:31 )

My season start in one word ?? - Stable :D

Mine has been what they shovel out of a stable.....
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 2815
  Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #9483 dikirim Jan 22 2020, 07:17:42 (terakhir disunting Jan 22 2020, 07:18:28 oleh Dean Francis) Sebut 
Congratulations Chris Hughes on 1st. And the trend continues, 4 different winners now from our first 4 races. This really was a 2 horse race between Chris and Ton. Chris was 2nd on the grid and that is where he remained for the first 24 laps. He pitted for his first stop, but came out behind Aleksey instead of Ton this time. So when Aleksey did his 1 and only stop, Chris took the lead and he was never headed again. In the end though it was only the smallest of margins between him and Ton, just 0.515s. A terrific result for you, as it enhanced your promotion chances. You currently hang on to that final promotion spot, a handy 6 point lead over Thomas

Congratulations Ton De Jong on 2nd. Your 2nd pole of the season, but yet you still cannot find that elusive win. You led for your whole first stint, but a poor first stop had you come back out in 3rd. Aleksey was on a different strategy so you soon got past him. You quickly closed in on Chris especially towards the end. I reckon you must have been boosting those final laps, I don't think Chris was. A few more laps and the win was yours, but NO, smoke started pouring from your car. Oh so close

Congratulations Aleksey Titarenko on 3rd. A bold decision to opt with just the 1 stopper but you so nearly pulled it off. You were 5th on the grid but a terrific start had you up to 3rd after that opening lap. You remained there until Chris and Ton did their pit stops, and you jumped to the front. You led for the next 9 laps until you did your only stop. You returned to the track in 4th, and got around Thomas when he did his final stop. The top 2 was too fast here and you finished 13s behind Ton and 26s ahead of Thomas. You extend your lead at the top over Joan to 4 points

Well done to all the others in the points

WIN: Chris Hughes (first win for the season)
POLE: Ton De Jong (second pole for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Ton De Jong (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Maja Soren (first time this season}
BEST OVERTAKER: Evandro Alves (both passed 18 cars)

Only 2 races in with this new driver and already in the points. I was 9th on the grid and really that was my favourite position for most of the race. Such a hard track to overtake and I just couldn't pass anyone. Bronek you was my biggest problem, didn't matter what I did, you remained in front of me. Luckily I got in front of you during those pitstops. I thought with 3 laps to go, I was destined to finish in 9th, but Michal started smoking badly in 7th place and started falling back. And I was able to come home with a point

Started 9th
Finished 8th
Bronek Obarewicz
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9484 dikirim Jan 24 2020, 09:02:22 (terakhir disunting Jan 24 2020, 09:03:36 oleh Bronek Obarewicz) Sebut 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 22nd 2020,07:17:42 )

Bronek you was my biggest problem, didn't matter what I did, you remained in front of me. Luckily I got in front of you during those pitstops.

Sorry... Yannick was on great performance last race ... Stats says He was unbeaten
Overtaking attempts made upon you: 22 / 0 😎

Yeah, Pitstops Team don't work perfect for me.. 😠
Ken Neihart
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 1633
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9485 dikirim Jan 24 2020, 19:09:51 Sebut 
Happy B'Day, Thomas.

Congrats on the pole... Are you our 5th winner?
Aleksey Titarenko
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 244
  Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9486 dikirim Jan 24 2020, 21:51:40 Sebut 
The second mistake deprived the 4th place and the best circle ((((and actually 2 pitstops were wrong, with one on the podium could rise
Thomas Uvyn
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 163
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #9487 dikirim Jan 24 2020, 22:31:59 Sebut 
Thanks Ken!

Very happy with a pole and a podium spot on my birthday :)
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (1)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #9488 dikirim Jan 25 2020, 05:36:03 (terakhir disunting Jan 25 2020, 05:37:23 oleh Dean Francis) Sebut 
It had to happen didn't it. We have our 5th different winner of the season and our top 2 leaders of this group had very poor results. This top 3 promoting is far from settled yet!!!

Congratulations Tianhao Chen on 1st. You were 3rd on the grid but had dropped back to 4th before that first lap had ended. You fought back from that though and had got to 2nd by lap 17. Then lap 38 you hit the lead and you were never seen again, just leaving a cloud of dust behind you. You led for the remaining 42 laps and a very easy 17s win in the end. You're still trying to make up for that dreadful DNF in race 2. But you have climbed up to 5th in this group and you are only 2 points outside that promotion zone

Congratulations Thomas Uvyn on 2nd. A vey nice present on his birthday, a GPRO pole. You led for the first 37 laps but then all the pit stops started happening. You came out of your pit stop in 6th but quickly got back up to 2nd. You were just unable to from there, make any challenge against Tianhao. That gap was always just too big and you had to settle for 2nd. You finished another 17s ahead of the fast finishing Evandro. You have just signed your driver for another 17, and definitely, promotion looks like yours from here

Congratulations Evandro Alves on 3rd. I thought maybe a driver's favourite track here, but no. You were 28th on the grid but you showed brilliant speed here, to burn through the field. Incredibly you had got to 2nd before your one and only stop. You came back out in 6 and fought your way back up to 3rd with still 20 laps to go. But you were just too far back on the grid and really just an amazing result from there. Maybe you knew you were up against me in the cup. I am just lucky I won the first 2 before you really hit form here

WIN: Tianhao Chen (first win for the season)
POLE: Thomas Uvyn (first pole for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Anestis Mamplekos (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Aleksey Titarenko (third time this season}
BEST OVERTAKER: Evandro Alves (both passed 25 cars)

Points last race but a very poor car match here and I have rapidly fallen back down to Earth. Hot temperatures definitely were not ideal for me here. Really was a big struggle the whole race. Rarely were my lap times inside the top 25. But lets put this behind me and move on to our next race, I have a lot better matches in these next 2 races

Started 22nd
Finished 24th
Bronek Obarewicz
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9489 dikirim Jan 25 2020, 12:18:51 (terakhir disunting Jan 25 2020, 12:19:18 oleh Bronek Obarewicz) Sebut 
@Ken It is Your race! :) with your Ftrack :p
Ken Neihart
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 1633
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9490 dikirim Jan 25 2020, 23:59:19 Sebut 
Hahaha with my L4 car 90 OA driver all on pipi's.

Watch me go :)
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (2)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #9491 dikirim Jan 29 2020, 07:29:18 (terakhir disunting Jan 29 2020, 07:30:12 oleh Dean Francis) Sebut 
Chris Hughes I have to mention you here. You were 4th on the grid but blitzed them off the grid, storming straight to the front. You were though doing 1 stop more than the field but you were really opening a big gap very early. You did your first stop but was also hit by a random too. Two stops in 2 laps, dropping you all the way back to 29th. You done very well in the end to finish in 12th

Congratulations Aleksey Titarenko on 1st. The only manager to win 2 races this season. Another strong qualifying had you on pole but a tardy start had you drop back to 3rd after our opening lap. On lap 47 you regained that lead and slowly started opening up that gap. You virtually led for the rest of the race after that, and a very comfortable 17s win in the end. You are the man to chase, as you extend your lead at the top by 10 points, over Thomas sitting in 2nd

Congratulations Thomas Uvyn on 2nd. You are probably the form player at the moment, back to back podiums now. You were 2nd on the grid but was only able to lead the race for just the 8 laps. A terrific run though as you remained on that podium for the whole race. You never looked like losing 2nd, and you finished 6s ahead of Bronek. Here we are 6 races done and you just cant get that elusive win. You still sit in 2nd, but only 6 points ahead of 4th

Congratulations Bronek Obarewicz on 3rd. Just like a good bottle of wine, you seem to be getting better with age. You have always qualified in the top 5, and no different here, with another 5th. From there you slowly improved during the race. You never got near to leading the race, but a very solid podium. Your first podium of the season, and you have climbed to 5th in this group, only 7 points outside that promotion zone

POLE: Aleksey Titarenko (second pole for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Aleksey Titarenko (third one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Tianhao Chen (second time this season}
BEST OVERTAKER: Evandro Alves (passed 13 cars)

After a reasonably good qualifying, I thought I might be able to steal some points here. Oh how wrong I was. I knew I would struggle after only 2 laps in. I was only sitting in 14th and I already had a big train of 9 cars behind me itching to get around me. My lap times were rarely insidethe top 20, and it really was a long boring race for me

Started 12th
Finished 19th
Chris Hughes
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 673
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9492 dikirim Jan 29 2020, 08:24:13 Sebut 
Good report, great race, hate random techs, bad pit crew for not fixing tech on first pit. 🤣

Aleksey Titarenko
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9493 dikirim Jan 29 2020, 11:12:34 Sebut 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 29th 2020,07:29:18 )

POLE: Aleksey Titarenko (second pole for the season)

)))))Tianhao and I are so alike
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9494 dikirim Jan 29 2020, 12:00:09 Sebut 
Whoops 🤭
Sergejs Muravka
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 35
  Negara:
Latvia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9495 dikirim Jan 29 2020, 17:55:49 Sebut 
Yea Dean, got stuck behind you for first stint, and lost a lot of ground to top runners, and after 1st pit stuck behind Cristian, couldn t overtake any one to save my life. Very frustraiting to watch 🤣😳
Sergejs Muravka
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Latvia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9496 dikirim Jan 29 2020, 17:57:51 Sebut 
Just poor performance
Overtaking attempts initiated: 41 3
Overtaking attempts made upon you: 21 5
Bronek Obarewicz
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9497 dikirim Jan 29 2020, 18:11:12 (terakhir disunting Jan 29 2020, 18:14:18 oleh Bronek Obarewicz) Sebut 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 29th 2020,07:29:18 )

Congratulations Bronek Obarewicz on 3rd. Just like a good bottle of wine, you seem to be getting better with age. You have always qualified in the top 5, and no different here, with another 5th. From there you slowly improved during the race. You never got near to leading the race, but a very solid podium. Your first podium of the season, and you have climbed to 5th in this group, only 7 points outside that promotion zon

Thx!
The problem is , i don't know that 7 points is the problem or isn;t ;D

Quote ( Sergejs Muravka @ January 29th 2020,17:57:51 )

Overtaking attempts initiated: 41 3

Holly sh*t... 41/3 ... "frustraiting" is good word on it! 😲
I think You should work on it with Your driver :)
Sergejs Muravka
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Latvia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9498 dikirim Jan 29 2020, 19:47:11 Sebut 
Yea Bronek, he is just to soft and calm 🤣
Chris Hughes
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9499 dikirim Jan 31 2020, 21:25:53 Sebut 
Meh, Im just the injury prone footballer of GPRO. lol
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9500 dikirim Jan 31 2020, 23:45:09 (terakhir disunting Jan 31 2020, 23:45:42 oleh Dean Francis) Sebut 
Chris you would have to be the unluckiest manager here. You dominated the race early, leading for 47 of the first 51 laps. But coming out of the pits for the final time, you were still in front when smoke started pouring from your car. Your 2nd random of the season and back through the field you went. You done well to hang on to 6th, but these 2 randoms have put a big dent in your promotion chances. You sit in 5th, but 12 points outside that promo zone

Congratulations Aleksey Titarenko on 1st. I doubt you would have won if Chris didn't smoke. You were 4th on the grid here and quickly got to 2nd but although you were close to Chris, you never looked like going around him. So that is where you remained until Chris started smoking. You quickly got around him, led for the rest of the race, winning by 21s. You stretch your lead at the top to 15 points and really I cannot see anyone getting close to overhauling you

Congratulations Tianhao Chen on 2nd. You were 3rd on the grid but just too much wheel spin at the start and you were back to 7th before that 1st lap even ended. You regained your composure and slowly started moving through the field. You got to 2nd with still 13 laps to go, but Aleksey was too far down the road. Joan challenged late in the race but you finished 2s ahead of him. Only your 3rd podium of theseason as you strive to get inside that promo zone. You still sit in 4th, only 3 points behind Thomas

Congratulations Joan Centellas on 3rd. I really don't know how you are still racing, you have no money but yet continue to get these points. You were 7th on the grid here, and slowly headed towards the front. You reached the podium with 12 laps to go, but could not get around the very wide car of Tianhao. But you have collected your 3rd podium, having no trouble holding off Thomas back in 4th, he finished 4s behind you. So despite your finances you have climbed to 2nd in this group, tied with Thomas

WIN: Aleksey Titarenko (third win for the season)
POLE: Tianhao Chen (second pole for the season)
BEST PIT STOP: Joan Centellas (second time this season}
BEST OVERTAKER: Keith Partridge (passed 13 cars)

New Driver!!!!! I had a poor match here, so I knew I would struggle. I was just aiming for 15th and if I got that, that would be a good result. Tyres would always be touch and go, but in the end the fuel caught me out. Pitting on the very last lap, I tumbled from 16th to 28th

Started 18th
Finished 28th
Chris Hughes
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9501 dikirim Feb 1 2020, 00:30:49 Sebut 
Bad luck on the fuelling Dean.

Maybe that's our bad luck done for the season now? 😁👍👍👍 Fingers crossed.
Keith Partridge
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 1049
  Negara:
Wales 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9502 dikirim Feb 1 2020, 00:53:25 Sebut 
Quote ( Dean Francis @ January 31st 2020,23:45:09 )

BEST OVERTAKER: Keith Partridge (passed 13 cars)

Pitting on the very last lap, I tumbled from 16th to 28th

Wow ... A mention in despatches!!!! (is it rubbing it in to point out that Dean's last lap stop was one of the 13.....)
Aleksey Titarenko
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9503 dikirim Feb 1 2020, 01:49:05 Sebut 
I lowered my car, made myself weak and could very easily smoke at the end of the race, as the 4 parts had to be 98-99%....I wanted a few points, and I go into the game and I'm the first, Chris presses on the gas and takes all the bad things for himself....good thing we have Chris)))
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9504 dikirim Feb 1 2020, 04:11:24 (terakhir disunting Feb 1 2020, 04:13:27 oleh Dean Francis) Sebut 
Wow, so we are all in deep trouble if Aleksey won this with a downgraded car. He is not even pushing and still doing this with 1 arm out the window

Keith mate no need to remind me that you were 1 of 12 that drove past me on the last lap, while I was getting a dash of fuel. That stop just seemed forever

Chris I wish it was bad luck, but really, it was just poor planning. I normally throw an extra litre in each stint, just to be sure. I forgot to do that here. Anyway well done mate on whipping my ass in the cup. Even with your problems you still beat me easily

Sergejs Muravka
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Latvia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9505 dikirim Feb 1 2020, 22:13:12 Sebut 
Left high risks from last race but i am glad with result and that my tiers hold on with my mistake, sorr for mistakes in messege i am kind of drunk 🤣
Aleksey Titarenko
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Federasi Russia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9506 dikirim Feb 4 2020, 17:22:24 Sebut 
Thomas Uvyn, time in qualification is super, I think finally your victory will be
Dean Francis
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Australia 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9507 dikirim Feb 5 2020, 07:22:04 (terakhir disunting Feb 5 2020, 07:22:42 oleh Dean Francis) Sebut 
Congratulations Joan Centellas on 1st. I got no idea how you can keep racing as hard as you do. You were in the red before this race, but yet you still pull off an amazing win. A very interesting race to watch was this, with 5 different leader during the race. Joan you were 4th on the grid and was on the 2 stopper. You were able to find the lead just before your first stop, and then done the same in that middle stint. You came out in 4th from your final stop, and found the lead with only 9 laps remaining. You burned the opposition from there, leading the rest of the race and winning by 19s. Joan has cemented himself in 2nd, 11 points behind Aleksey, but 9 points ahead of Tianhao back in 4th

Congratulations Craig Templeman on 2nd. Where have you been mate, 7 races in and you had not scored a race point. Your best qualifying before this race was 7th, here you got the car 2nd on the grid. Ahhhh, now I see this was your driver's favourite track, as is the next race. You stormed straight to the front and led for the next 13 laps, but you were on the 3 stopper and come back out in 9th. You done very well mid race to again find the lead and led for a couple of laps before your 2nd stop. In the end though the 3 stopper was too much but you still done well to claim 2nd, and finish 12s ahead of Aleksey back in 3rd. Retention is done!!!!

Congratulations Aleksey Titarenko on 3rd. Once again another very solid race by you. Your worst qualifying of the season, a 9th place on the grid, but you were doing just the 2 stopper. Amazingly though, you were still able to find the lead at 2 different stages in the race, leading all up for 10 laps. You just don't know how to run a bad race. You have only missed the podium twice this season and although you did not win here, you still have a very handy 11 point lead. I think Joan cannot maintain that charge, so your biggest threat would be Thomas who is 16 points behind you

WIN: Joan Centellas (second win for the season)
POLE: Thomas Uvyn (third pole for the season)
FASTEST LAP: Craig Templeman (first one this season)
BEST PIT STOP: Tianhao Chen (fourth time this season}
BEST OVERTAKER: Fredrik Ahlin (passed 17 cars)

Well once again I had a good match and I thought I would get close to the points. But no where close, in the end lucky to make the top 20. Lap times were quick but I think the 4 stops was definitely 1 stop too many. Halfway through the season already and things have not got any easier

Started 15th
Finished 20th
Craig Templeman
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 928
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9508 dikirim Feb 5 2020, 09:09:13 (terakhir disunting Feb 5 2020, 09:10:14 oleh Craig Templeman) Sebut 
I finally made the write up. :)

It was a good race for me, I had excellent pace throughout the race but the durability of the Badyears were enough to gain the win. Well done to Joan and all of the point scorers.
Thomas Uvyn
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Kiriman: 163
  Negara:
Belgium 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9509 dikirim Feb 7 2020, 03:11:30 Sebut 
I don't know what happened, but that race start was absolutely horrible. 1st to 6th. After that, it was just a struggle to get back to the front. Very anticlimactic after that qualifying.
Bronek Obarewicz
(Kumpulan Pro - 7)

Negara:
Poland 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #9510 dikirim Feb 7 2020, 08:23:11 Sebut 
Quote ( Thomas Uvyn @ February 7th 2020,03:11:30 )

After that, it was just a struggle to get back to the front

Sorry..
Halaman « 1 2 3 ... 316 [317318 ... 338 339 340 » Lompat ke halaman:

Balas topik ini