Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > How suspension has effect on tyres? Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda
Halaman [1
Pengarang Topik: How suspension has effect on tyres? 4 balasan
Sotirios Troupas
(Kumpulan Rookie - 128)

Kiriman: 40
  Negara:
Greece 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #1 dikirim Apr 2 2009, 20:09:52 Sebut 
when you have hard suspension the driving is more attacking and you can go over kerbs. is this has a moajor effect on tyres and does soft tyres can handle o whole race or do i have to change them with many pit stops? also where can i find a relation between tyres damage and suspension?

Thnx a lot.
Chad Hendrickson
(Kumpulan Pro - 16)

Kiriman: 284
  Negara:
Amerika Syarikat 
Persijilan: 
Suka kiriman ini (0)   Tidak suka kiriman ini (0)
Kiriman lama #2 dikirim Apr 2 2009, 20:12:35 Sebut 
Hi Sotirios,

This is one of those things you will have to find out as you play the game. The only way to establish the relationship is to test or race and see the results. I think it is safe to say that soft tyres will not complete the whole race. You will have to pit.

Good luck.
Tommy Faucher
(Kumpulan Amateur - 58)

Kiriman: 1903
  Negara:
Kanada 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #3 dikirim Apr 2 2009, 20:12:55 Sebut 
If tires will last a race or not can't be talked in the forums!
But, if you read the little ? mark in practice/qualify, it say harder suspension will make you faster....so maybe there's something else in consideration ? Maybe your handling is less good vs faster ?
Ben Sampson
(Kumpulan Amateur - 12)

Kiriman: 2586
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #4 dikirim Apr 2 2009, 20:13:06 Sebut 
i think your looking at it in too much detail :)

the game isn't that involved just try out a tyre and see if it works :) your driver will tell you when he is happy with the car set up
Alex Hawkins
(Kumpulan Rookie - 78)

Kiriman: 1634
  Negara:
England 
Persijilan: 
Kiriman lama #5 dikirim Apr 7 2009, 09:29:50 (terakhir disunting Apr 7 2009, 09:30:23 oleh Alex Hawkins) Sebut 
I did not think it affected suspension.
Halaman [1
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Newbie forum > How suspension has effect on tyres? Tambah topik ini kepada senarai abai anda Tambah topik ini kepada senarai pemerhatian anda

Balas topik ini