Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Change the policy of this game because she is bad Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je negeerlijst Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je volglijst
Pagina [12 3 4 » Ga snel naar pagina:
Auteur Onderwerp: Change the policy of this game because she is bad 102 antwoorden
Fabien Massard
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Certificaat: 
Goedkeuren (1)   Afkeuren (21)
Oud bericht #1 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:08:44 (laatst aangepast Dec 11 2013, 13:25:49 door Fabien Massard) Quote 
I explain my problem:

I explain my situation, last night at around 1:45 in the morning, I made my practices.

Practice 1 then 2 then ... until the 5th so far no problem.

Practice 6 arrives and there surprise, the game bug and does not start my practice 6l, suddenly not risky mishandling, I take good care especially not click again or do refresh my page. 30-40 seconds later, the page will finally load except that there amazement, 6 +7 +8 identical test launched a sudden one.

I hasten to add that no allerter the amdinistrateurs and moderators of this game problem then I just met this morning, no response from the administrators stumbled for a sub.

Me:

I just had a bug on my practice, I click once and then I waited a good 30 second to see my page load and suprise, I got my free practice 6/7/8 launched at the same time, who should I contact to recover my money from my practice 7 and 8 and to recover my practice 7 and 8?You can see on program you will see i just click one time i am sur of me.

[url=http://img.xooimage.com/files96/b/f/f/nouvelle-image-42a8a60.jpg]http://img.xooimage.com/files96/b/f/f/nouvelle-image-42a8a60.jpg[/url]

Thank you beforehand.

Vladimir Alexandrov :

Sorry, but such kind of problems are always on the user side and we cannot undo them, since they are not a bug in the game. Your browser sent 3 requests for some reason, that's why you did 3 similar laps.

Me:
It's realy anormal because i not launch 3 times practice but only 1 times. I had click one time and i waited 30s the loadind without refresh my page. So it's a bug of your game not a problem of mine manipulation.

It's still not my fault if your game does not load and a sudden one started the same test 3 times.

Vladimir Alexandrov :

How is it a bug of the game if it doesn't happen to anyone else? How is it a bug of the game if when you press the button one time, the game processes one lap according to the game code? If for some reason your browser/computer/router sends 3 requests to the server it is normal that it will be processed 3 times. As I said it is something to fix on your end.

Me:

How is it a bug of the game if it doesn't happen to anyone else?

Because somtimes, the game bug just between some minutes, or hours.

Annoying because you assume it's my fault as I just primary care not click again or refresh my page to not experience this kind of event.

As an administrator, you can do something , a gesture, it is a certainty .

I'm not a liar , I've clearly explained what happened to me and you 've even said you could check on your side the time when suddenly three trials were initiated to see this.

What interest would I run 3 times the same tests with the same settings as I never do that and I know the game?
What interest would I contact you if I knew it was a personal and not something problem due to your game

Honestly, this kind of response is not conducive to contact you even less to participate in forums or funding this game so no discussion is possible when it is certain that there has been a problem with your game.

Vladimir Alexandrov :

Quote ( Fabien Massard @ December 11th 2013,11:18:09 )

Annoying because you assume it's my fault as I just primary care not click again or refresh my page to not experience this kind of event.

As an administrator, you can do something , a gesture, it is a certainty .

It should be perfectly clear that we can't take responsibility with what happens from your computer and through the network. We can only take responsibility for what happens on our server. As for gestures, this doesn't work like this. You either correct all such mistakes from managers (no matter for what reason they happened) or you don't. Since there is practically no information on why such a thing occurred it is safest to not make any exceptions or "gestures" as you say.

I'm not a liar , I've clearly explained what happened to me and you 've even said you could check on your side the time when suddenly three trials were initiated to see this.

The 3 laps happened within 65 seconds.

What interest would I run 3 times the same tests with the same settings as I never do that and I know the game?

There is a good reason to do it if you are testing something.

What interest would I contact you if I knew it was a personal and not something problem due to your game

Because many people do when they realize they made a mistake and want me to undo it?

Honestly, this kind of response is not conducive to contact you even less to participate in forums or funding this game so no discussion is possible when it is certain that there has been a problem with your game.

So be it, feel free to post your feedback in the forum and see what is the response.

Me:

The 3 laps happened within 65 seconds.

First news because me i don't see practise 6 and 7 before my 8.
You honestly think that if I wanted something tested identically I would have waited 65 long seconds to run the same test?It's not coherent

And no i repeat i don't try somthing, it's totaly stupid try something here when you plays with a team who can try something in rookie or amateur for you.

i just need use my last practice with my good setup to know my time to qualification, If you do not want to pay me ok, if you do not want to give me my last 2 tests ok but I give it back at least the last, in the name of common sense and my good times please.

Vladimir Alexandrov :

Quote ( Fabien Massard @ December 11th 2013,11:43:20 )

First news because me i don't see practise 6 and 7 before my 8.
You honestly think that if I wanted something tested identically I would have waited 65 long seconds to run the same test?It's not coherent

And no i repeat i don't try somthing, it's totaly stupid try something here when you plays with a team who can try something in rookie or amateur for you.

i just need use my last practice with my good setup to know my time to qualification, If you do not want to pay me ok, if you do not want to give me my last 2 tests ok but I give it back at least the last, in the name of common sense and my good times please.

None of this matter. We have a policy not to fix issues that are out of our control and a policy should be followed without any exceptions.

So for this reason, Vladimir has explain to me to explain that in sugesstion to know out what other players you think of this policy.

For me it's really a bad policy and it's really incoherent. It gives me frankly do not want to participate in the life of this game, to participate in discussions or even to continue to participate in the financing of a game via my donations support if they are not able to exercise common sense treating the subject in each case.

Vladimir is ok to the post here:

De: Vladimir Alexandrov (Rookie - 3)
Equipe GPRO
à: Fabien Massard (Pro - 6)
Reçu: Aujourd'hui à 12:00:13
Sujet: Re: bug on gp9
Quote ( Fabien Massard @ December 11th 2013,11:55:39 )

Excuse me, but then your policy is wrong.

Why don't you put that up for discussion in the forums (maybe in the suggestion forum) and see what others think about it? Discussing it directly with me won't have any effect, as it was me who made that policy and I surely had some good reasons for it.
Janne Väänänen
(Groep Master - 4)

Land:
Finland 
Certificaat: 
Goedkeuren (15)   Afkeuren (0)
Oud bericht #2 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:29:16 Quote 
wat

1) it's just three practise laps
2) Vlad responded to you nicely and with multiple messages which he didnt even have to do
3) the problem was in your own end and not a bug, it's happened to me on other forums

i really dont see what is the problem?
Konstantinos Grekos
(Groep Pro - 9)

Land:
Griekenland 
Certificaat: 
Goedkeuren (1)   Afkeuren (0)
Oud bericht #3 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:31:57 Quote 
You should get real and actually think for a minute that it is a good policy...

Frustrated as you may get for losing 2 practice laps, you can't possibly expect a "compensation".
All of us have experienced a glitch or two.
Kirsty Ridley
(Groep Pro - 14)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #4 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:32:52 Quote 
I get why you are so frustrated, but you must see if the rule was changed for you it would have to be changed upon anyones request who claimed it was a mistake.

Do you not have a team mate, with similar to you, that you can take Q1 settings from?
Michael Winkley
(Groep Elite)

Land:
Wales 
Certificaat: 
Goedkeuren (2)   Afkeuren (1)
Oud bericht #5 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:32:58 Quote 
Just for the sake of clarity; Fabien does have approval for the creation of this thread, and the posting of PMs that relate to it.
Krasimir Ivanov
(Groep Master - 4)

Land:
Bulgarije 
Certificaat: 
Goedkeuren (0)   Afkeuren (0)
Oud bericht #6 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:34:30 Quote 
Vlad pretty much said that if he fixes your problem he's going to have to fix everyone else's problems and he's too lazy for that :)

Anyway, if you find a game with no bugs or flaws of any kind, let me know. Until then, play the game in the state it is.
Stefan Gommans
(Groep Master - 5)

Land:
Nederland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #7 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:34:59 (laatst aangepast Dec 11 2013, 13:35:12 door Stefan Gommans) Quote 
My main question is who is she :O the game? a girl? :O
Fabien Massard
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Certificaat: 
Goedkeuren (0)   Afkeuren (1)
Oud bericht #8 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:35:21 Quote 
1-It's only 3 practice for you maybe but for me 1 practice is over important to try for example offset of wing in practice 5/6/7 and it's important too because i try my good setup in practice 8 to know where I could place myself on the grid. Based on that I make my choice for tires for example.

So yes it's important.

2-It's not true, he can do something but he don't want because he not sur of this situation.

3-And no, it's not a problem who go to me but to this game because i wait, never reclick, ever refresh and never see practice 6 or 7 before my 8.

So for me it's a problem yes.
Steven Gray
(Groep Amateur - 71)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #9 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:36:52 (laatst aangepast Dec 11 2013, 13:37:32 door Steven Gray) Quote 
Quote ( Stefan Gommans @ December 11th 2013,13:34:59 )

My main question is who is she :O the game? a girl? :O

Yes, GPRO is the Angelina Jolie of internet games, sexy and kicks ass! ;)
Fabien Massard
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Certificaat: 
Goedkeuren (1)   Afkeuren (1)
Oud bericht #10 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:40:44 Quote 
Quote ( Krasimir Ivanov @ December 11th 2013,13:34:30 )

Vlad pretty much said that if he fixes your problem he's going to have to fix everyone else's problems and he's too lazy for that :)

Anyway, if you find a game with no bugs or flaws of any kind, let me know. Until then, play the game in the state it is.

she is policiy of this game, sorry my english is bad.

Quote ( Krasimir Ivanov @ December 11th 2013,13:34:30 )

Ok i know other game very good, i not a noob, I won many other party games of this style in the past and I can assure you that the management of a bug that was not of this game and it is possible to make a case by case when the evidence obvious. It's not like 2000 hours of play I had already contacted the administration to explain a problem is the first and the reasoning I have given is more logical then that his answer does not make sense Why do 3 identical test suite 45s when you can do it in 5 seconds, why do it in pro when you can do it in rookie or amateur Why do that with my account when I ask people to my team plays nothing this season to do it for me. Really it is not consistent.
Stuart McIntyre
(Groep Amateur - 52)

Land:
Schotland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #11 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:41:36 Quote 
Quote ( Steven Gray @ December 11th 2013,13:36:52 )

Yes, GPRO is the Angelina Jolie of internet games, sexy and kicks ass! ;)

lol, you like her don't you :)
Kirsty Ridley
(Groep Pro - 14)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #12 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:42:58 Quote 
Fabien, while you may well be telling the whole truth, surprisingly there are people who would lie! Yes ... lie! In order to take advantage if Vlad agreed to correct these type of errors.

You must see it cannot work that way. I think you have to write this one off, see what splits others are using. And go whatever tyres seems the safest choice in the race. Its just one time. Don't let it turn into a huge issue.

And check your mouse/touchpad in case when you clicked it actually went three times which would explain the freeze if it was trying to do three at once.
Stuart Gibson
(Groep Amateur - 49)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Goedkeuren (2)   Afkeuren (0)
Oud bericht #13 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:43:32 Quote 
If the game would only allow 1 practice lap per minute, this problem would be no more.

For me thats a time sink, for others a blessing. But its safe...
Theo Poufinas
(Groep Pro - 25)

Land:
Romenië 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #14 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:43:59 (laatst aangepast Dec 11 2013, 13:44:32 door Theo Poufinas) Quote 
Fabien... What the hell? What kind of policy do you expect?

Seriously, if Vlad says it wasn't a problem on his end, then it isn't. And actually it really isn't a problem with the game ;)

Many of us experienced this multiple lap problem, I experienced only once when my interned failed and after it recovered, I find myself with 4 Practice laps done :)

Blame your ISP, this thing isn't even a bug/glitch of the game.

Donatas Paplauskas
(Groep Amateur - 8)

Land:
Litouwen 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #15 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:44:03 Quote 
Fabien just calm down and try to look at this situation from other side... Lot's of managers and lot's of different situations, which one is really honest and which one isn't?

You are right You did not run those 3 laps, Vlad too, Your browser did it, or maybe some problems with internet connection made those laps...

About supporting this game is all in Your hands, supporter status gives You some advantages, but not makes You exclusivity user.
Fabien Massard
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #16 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:48:31 Quote 
Quote ( Stuart Gibson @ December 11th 2013,13:43:32 )

If the game would only allow 1 practice lap per minute, this problem would be no more.

For me thats a time sink, for others a blessing. But its safe...

good idea, because i repeat i am a correct player and i don't lost my time to explain all that if i know this problem came from me.

And mostly what I can not stand is that call into doubt my words while I'm not a liar.

So, i know it's not a big problem like you say Kirsty but i like play in a game to being sur that I never would meet the same problem or where I know it can happen to me again anytime without being able to do anything for me and as such I think it's a big problem.
Krasimir Ivanov
(Groep Master - 4)

Land:
Bulgarije 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #17 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:48:40 Quote 
Fabien, you still don't get it.

Did you or your browser make a mistake? Yes. Can Vlad fix it if he wants to? Yes.

The problem is people make mistakes, browsers have bugs, etc... And since many thousands of people play this game there must be hundreds of mistakes happening every day. Can Vlad cater to them all? Not a chance.

So he could be nice to you and fix your problem or be fair and treat you with the same indifference he treats everyone else.
Shaun Wager
(Groep Amateur - 12)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #18 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:52:25 Quote 
What browser are you using?

I had this problem using Opera and Firefox a couple of times, and so did a team mate with Opera aswell.
Theo Poufinas
(Groep Pro - 25)

Land:
Romenië 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #19 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:52:36 Quote 
Quote ( Fabien Massard @ December 11th 2013,13:48:31 )

good idea, because i repeat i am a correct player and i don't lost my time to explain all that if i know this problem came from me.

And mostly what I can not stand is that call into doubt my words while I'm not a liar.

So, i know it's not a big problem like you say Kirsty but i like play in a game to being sur that I never would meet the same problem or where I know it can happen to me again anytime without being able to do anything for me and as such I think it's a big problem.

You really don't understand mate.

Nobody is calling you a liar. And nobody said it's your fault. But it isn't Vlad's fault either, or the game for that matter.

The problem was on your internet connection.
The quicker you understand this, the better :)
Luke Frost
(Groep Pro - 20)

Land:
Australië 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #20 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:52:46 Quote 
It happened to me once or twice. Sometimes your server gets no connection from the website provider (that's GPRO) and you can blame your internet provider for that, or your country :P viva la revolution in France in the name of GPRO!!! ;)

At the end of the day, one or two practice laps wont affect your laptimes That much, so you shouldn't be sooooo angry IMO. It probably wont happen to you for another few years, if ever.
Jed Lilly
(Groep Amateur - 31)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #21 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:53:46 Quote 
Use Firefox and you have no problems, ever. FACT.
Stuart McIntyre
(Groep Amateur - 52)

Land:
Schotland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #22 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:55:06 Quote 
Stop looking at other websites at the same time :D
Rui Morais
(Groep Amateur - 16)

Land:
Portugal 
Certificaat: 
Goedkeuren (4)   Afkeuren (0)
Oud bericht #23 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:55:20 Quote 
You throw an egg to the floor. Or you let it fall. Or it slips from your hand.

If the egg brakes, it's never the floor's fault.
Fabien Massard
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #24 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:55:28 Quote 
Quote ( Shaun Wager @ December 11th 2013,13:52:25 )

What browser are you using?

I had this problem using Opera and Firefox a couple of times, and so did a team mate with Opera aswell.

I use google chrome and it's the first time i have this problem in 10 season.
Shaun Wager
(Groep Amateur - 12)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #25 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:55:55 Quote 
Quote ( Jed Lilly @ December 11th 2013,13:53:46 )

Disagree. I have to use shitty Chrome for GPRO :(
Luke Frost
(Groep Pro - 20)

Land:
Australië 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #26 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:56:04 Quote 
Quote ( Jed Lilly @ December 11th 2013,13:53:46 )

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2wcm6...
Aki Perätalo
(Groep Pro - 25)

Land:
Finland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #27 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:58:05 Quote 
Quote ( Theo Poufinas @ December 11th 2013,13:43:59 )

Blame your ISP, this thing isn't even a bug/glitch of the game.

This, your connection just cut a couple of times, causing the browser to refresh the site once connection was established again, refreshing the site = pressing drive lap.
Fabien Massard
(Groep Pro - 6)

Land:
Frankrijk 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #28 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 13:59:33 Quote 
Quote ( Krasimir Ivanov @ December 11th 2013,13:48:40 )

Fabien, you still don't get it.

Did you or your browser make a mistake? Yes. Can Vlad fix it if he wants to? Yes.

The problem is people make mistakes, browsers have bugs, etc... And since many thousands of people play this game there must be hundreds of mistakes happening every day. Can Vlad cater to them all? Not a chance.

So he could be nice to you and fix your problem or be fair and treat you with the same indifference he treats everyone else

I understand but Anyway I think there is something to do to solve this problem so that nobody the meeting and the proposal to impose a minimum of 1 minutes between free practice seems to me interesting.

Thank you all for your responses.
Kirsty Ridley
(Groep Pro - 14)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #29 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 14:01:54 Quote 
yeah, the one minute idea would solve it. It is really infuriating. I had it once, I may even have come and complained myself...or maybe I just moaned to the team :P
Fran Betancort
(Groep Pro - 22)

Land:
Spanje 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #30 geplaatst Dec 11 2013, 14:03:10 Quote 
Fabien, nobody said you are a liar, what Vlad explained to you is that it might be a problem with your browser or internet. And that´s not a bug in the game or problem in the game that they need to solve.

For the long time you wait and because no other managers experienced it, I bet it was some kind of problem with your internet browser or your ISP. That has nothing to be with the game, and as Vlad explained you, their responsabilities are in the game server, everything that happens far from there is not their fault.

Many managers, me included, have had problems sometimes with the game not loading, or just to be really slow, and most of those times it didn´t happen to everyone, just to certain managers in certain zones, wich is clearly a ISP problem.

My only advice is don´t do nothing when you see the game is not loading properly to try to avoid this kind of problems.
Pagina [12 3 4 » Ga snel naar pagina:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > General forum > Change the policy of this game because she is bad Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je negeerlijst Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je volglijst

Antwoord op dit bericht