Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [MAFIA] Forest Fire [NIGHT 3] Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je negeerlijst Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je volglijst
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 12 [1314 ... 45 46 47 » Ga snel naar pagina:
Auteur Onderwerp: [MAFIA] Forest Fire [NIGHT 3] 1399 antwoorden
Jasper Coosemans1
(Groep Master - 2)

Land:
België 
Certificaat: 
Goedkeuren (0)   Afkeuren (0)
Oud bericht #361 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:02:54 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 20th 2019,13:21:20 )

By the examples, I mean the "if" and "maybe" is interchangeable. So what is wrong of using the "if" and not using the "maybe", or vice versa.

While this where you said you have problem with Damir's choice of using if/may..
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ June 19th 2019,02:24:18 )

(he didn't use the word "maybe", he used the word "if", but I think this is what he means

Sigh... I don't have a problem with him using the word "if", I was PARAPHRASING his quote and I clarified that I inserted a "maybe" that Damir did not actually say
Jasper Coosemans1
(Groep Master - 2)

Land:
België 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #362 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:05:08 Quote 
Lyee, in 1 coherent post, what is your case on Tom?

Tom, in 1 coherent post, what is your case on Lyee?
Damir Hictaler
(Groep Pro - 10)

Land:
Kroatië 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #363 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:05:40 Quote 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ June 20th 2019,02:00:05 )

You're not reacting to the point. My point is not that you used the word petrol, it's that you used it but then failed to give a solid explanation why you used it. You literally suggested it might be something to do with role PMs and yet you want us to believe that even at that time you had not read the role PMs. It doesn't make sense.

Now your only defence is to call it idiotic BS, not reacting to the point, and repeatedly saying oh please lynch me. It's not very impressive if you ask me.

Here we go again.... no explanation is needed.
I really don,'t see what is scummy in petrol.
You find scummy my attempt to understand and get behind Toms reasoning?
I dont see any other reason why someone would found me scummy except previously said. He assumed that i quoted role pm or scum slipped, but town cant know what is in scum pm. To put it simple:hes an town/forest idiot.
Scum wouldnt chase this bs.

Jasper Coosemans1
(Groep Master - 2)

Land:
België 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #364 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:09:17 Quote 
Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ June 20th 2019,14:05:40 )

town cant know what is in scum pm

The fact that you say this, even after all that has been written about this, tells me that you simply don't care.

It makes me doubt that you are scum, but please don't play mafia again if you're not going to take the effort to read things (game setup or other players' posts). If you don't care about the game, don't enter.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Groep Master - 2)

Land:
België 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #365 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:09:52 Quote 
imo Damir has to be a policy lynch now by the way.
Damir Hictaler
(Groep Pro - 10)

Land:
Kroatië 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #366 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:25:24 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 20th 2019,07:25:29 )

Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ June 19th 2019,20:17:09 )

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 19th 2019,16:17:01 )

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 19th 2019,04:40:32 )

"
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 18th 2019,17:55:29 )

What is this pathetic attempt at shit-slinging? Martin didn’t seem annoyed by the fact he missed the joke phase unlike the people I addressed.As for your question, I’m expecting more content from him, but it seems like he’s had a few busy days. Looks like in your opinion, only your questions to clarify ""the water is wet"" are attempts to create conversation; and my question to you is an attempt to sling some shits.

Why so defensive?"

Yes, because your post was clearly aimed at discrediting my play. That's what shit-slinging means.

Should fakeclaimie twice in a row be best WIFOM ever?
Or not?
What town gains?
For time being, I challenge scum to ignite me :) (no claim this time)
What is the point of your post and what does the post you quoted have to do with what you said?

You got me there :) IDK
Did i press quote by accident or else, was reading and answering as posts go, on smartphone is easy to get lost.
Damir Hictaler
(Groep Pro - 10)

Land:
Kroatië 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #367 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:36:26 Quote 
Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ June 20th 2019,14:09:52 )

If I had 2nd vote, I would vote you.
Your proposal is revealed scum IMO.
You have one vote and probavly wont get more on D-1, so lets fullfill your wish/plan.

- ##Unvote Jasper

##Vote Damir

I'm on L-1, be my guest people.
Worst thing happens when people play msfia again, dont have afkn clue snd they have a nerve to beg me not to play mafia again.

Cameron Halsall
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #368 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:43:34 Quote 

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 19th 2019,16:27:49 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 19th 2019,14:52:33 )

Why petrol? Could be cheese for all we know.
Are you trying to townslip too?

No that's clearly an obvious joke you dolt
Cameron Halsall
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #369 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:46:15 Quote 

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 19th 2019,16:35:04 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 19th 2019,15:12:21 )

Why would you say anything admitting to trusting Japser? That seems like an invalid qualifier. A more appropriate qualifier would be all the times you have just trusted him because of his "experience".

Here I didn't trust him! How many times do I have to say it? And his experience doesn't have anything to do with the opinion I have on his play in the beginning.

1st and 2nd quotes, it's my opinion on his entrance and him answering the questions aimed at him.

3rd quote is me confirming that what he's saying is true, it has nothing to do with trust.

So can we agree that I never said, nor implied that I trust Jasper?

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 19th 2019,15:12:21 )

Now maybe there's nothing to this, and there is nothing to suggest that you and Jasper are buddies, but this is why I am not 100% sure Japser is town. That's the only thing that stops you from having Jasper as confirmed town? How can you know he's almost surely town?

For someone who likes straight answers, that's not a particularly straight answer. Also I like the fact you just omitted the evidence that clearly shows you trusting Jasper's alignment. Now I'm not saying that incriminates you, but the fact of the matter is you keep denying this and I'm doubting your judgement because of it.
Cameron Halsall
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #370 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:48:51 Quote 

Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ June 19th 2019,20:09:06 )

Exactly III

wtf?

Why are you nodding your head in agreement with what is clearly not a serious comment?
Cameron Halsall
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #371 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:55:12 Quote 

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 20th 2019,04:28:19 )

Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ June 19th 2019,19:00:50 )

I have a town lean on Cameron. He has asked many stupid questions in my opinion, but also some decent ones. It gives me the impression that at least he is trying. I don't think Cam is stupid.

He started the game with accusation on Jasper, about Jasper's "weird" entrance. To me, there is nothing can be more normal than what Jasper did (the experience post). It is almost impossible that Cam will tried this hard on Jasper with this bs theory, either he is tonw/scum. But possible if Cam is scum who consciously staged a distancing show.

Then Cam went all way out to ridiculed Ivelin by accusing him trusted Jasper (Again, Jasper. Trying way to hard to distance?). This is shitty debate about Ivelin trusts Jasper. Same like the abovesaid, if this is not a distancing job, I find no way explaining it. For me, if I found Ivelin overly trusted Jasper/anyone else, I will accuse him and vote him. Instead if this, Cam seems so happy to just made Ivelin busy with this debate. Did Cam really accuse Ivelin being scummy for trusting Jasper?

Then Cam chipped into the shitty debate of Ivelin and me, about the accusation of fluff. Cam casually agree with Ivelin accusation on me (being fluff, and struggle for content??!!). Adding fuel to fire?

And do not forget, Cam hasn't specifically answer the question from Jasper/me on why/how he can be influenced by Damir. Only scum will avoid question.

Wait a minute, where have I tried hard with this theory? Pretty much almost immediately I said I was willing to dismiss the comment and only continued the discussion with Ivelin over it as a matter of principle. I have since said I am more suspicious of Damir of trying to buddy me (twice now).
Cameron Halsall
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #372 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:56:47 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 20th 2019,04:33:03 )

Quote ( Tom Byrne @ June 19th 2019,06:13:40 )

Straight up with an aggressive play. I can forgive the blue unicorn theory above, but first post with aggression does not feel like the town Lyee I know.
1. Why do you ok with Cam's confrontational/aggressive approach. and not ok with it from me?
2. Why do you forgave my unicorn? Do you know straight right up that the unicorn theory is not right?
3. Reminder to you that Cam asked you how/who is the town Lyee you know, which I am also keen to learn the answer.

This sort of counts as Rileying in, I guess.
Cameron Halsall
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #373 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 14:59:46 Quote 

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 20th 2019,04:58:06 )

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 19th 2019,18:03:27 )

With about 48 hours left until the deadline, it would be a good idea to have everybody come up with 2 lynch candidates. Tom and Cam for me. Tom>Cam.

Why?
Cameron Halsall
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #374 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 15:01:45 Quote 

Quote ( Tom Byrne @ June 20th 2019,05:07:14 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 19th 2019,15:06:44 )

Tom, who exactly is the "Town Lyee you know"?
How Lyee normally plays. IE: the baseline.

How do you know that hasn't changed especially in light of what happened last game? Why can't players evolve?
Cameron Halsall
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #375 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 15:03:14 Quote 

Quote ( Tom Byrne @ June 20th 2019,05:08:45 )

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 20th 2019,04:33:03 )

1. Why do you ok with Cam's confrontational/aggressive approach. and not ok with it from me?
2. Why do you forgave my unicorn? Do you know straight right up that the unicorn theory is not right?
3. Reminder to you that Cam asked you how/who is the town Lyee you know, which I am also keen to learn the answer.
1. Because I expect Cameron to be on the offensive. If he played a lot more like I do (waiting before making a decision, or as you call it, fence-sitting), then I’d have some alarm bells. Its about comparing to the baseline.
2. You wrote a whole post about if Cameron could doubt the experience of Jasper. It was illogical and made little sense, but *is* normal from you Lyee. You do get very creative with your ideas. Some of them are quite good. Others, like that one, just don’t make sense. But like how I expect an aggressive Cam, I expect a Lyee to write posts which have some bizarre theories.
3. Answered in an above post, and a bit more in 2.

I can see why Riley gets annoyed with being called aggressive.
Cameron Halsall
(Groep Amateur - 61)

Land:
Engeland 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #376 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 15:14:19 Quote 

Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ June 20th 2019,14:36:26 )

You have one vote and probavly wont get more on D-1, so lets fullfill your wish/plan.

- ##Unvote Jasper

##Vote Damir

Worst thing happens when people play msfia again, dont have afkn clue snd they have a nerve to beg me not to play mafia again.

Ah, finally got to the end.

Either this is a really clever townslip or Damir is fed up. Might remind him that getting lynched as town means he still has an obligation to post the next day, assuming he isn't killed in the night. Either way I don't agree with policy lynching, especially not in this setup.
Damir Hictaler
(Groep Pro - 10)

Land:
Kroatië 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #377 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 15:33:01 Quote 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 20th 2019,15:14:19 )

Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ June 20th 2019,14:36:26 )

- ##Unvote Jasper

##Vote Damir

Ah, finally got to the end.

Either this is a really clever townslip or Damir is fed up. Might remind him that getting lynched as town means he still has an obligation to post the next day, assuming he isn't killed in the night. Either way I don't agree with policy lynching, especially not in this setup.

You might know me by now, never fed up, allways for the win.
Sentence above might be scummy, but what else is new?
I'll comment and post, np.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Groep Rookie - 165)

Land:
Canada 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #378 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 17:33:18 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 20th 2019,09:36:28 )

I am surprise that you "confuse" the original subjest of a question I asked you about your take on Martin's post, with the subject of "Joke Phase Police".

It was you who accused me shit-slinging when I asked you what's your take on Martin's posts (#152)

So is it now still the Martin-question that you feel I am discrediting you; or it is more on the Joke Phase Police thing; or it is the fluffy questions accusation that I made?
Scum who running out of consistency in discussion will say it is everything all together bla bla.. But the fact is you confuse with you original accusation. Only scum who made unsincere accusation will got themself confuse with their accusation.

The way that you are not consistent with your accusation on me is scummy.
I have been consistent. You have misunderstood. Why would I accuse you of shit-slinging for asking me a question about Martin?

From the start it was your “joke phase police” comment that I was talking about. Maybe I should have been clearer even though for me it was obvious.

Can you see now what I was referring to when I said you were shit-slinging?

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 20th 2019,09:36:28 )

Also, I am jaw drop when I see you try to rileying in most of the questions from myself toward Tom. Wouldn't you like to learn Tom's first reaction? Or you are just team-working it out loud? I am sure your will wifoming this theory, with bs of if you are team mate Tom, you will not help him this way. But the way you are defensing Tom now is just out of mind.
E.g. you even try to nullify my questions to Tom in #323 and #324, which is where I picked up how Tom did not behave honestly. And you claim that to be outright useless. WOW, just WOW
Most of what I said, Tom had already answered. Me saying that 323 and 324 are useless in my opinion doesn’t stop Tom from answering you. I didn’t actually answer for him.

Tbh, you sound desperate.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Groep Rookie - 165)

Land:
Canada 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #379 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 17:38:14 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 20th 2019,09:36:42 )

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 20th 2019,07:53:01 )

I find it hard to believe a town player would suspect someone for encouraging exchange early on D1. This is not what I mean, my point is you are clarifying "the water is wet".
I said this countless time, and you still persist with your theory of me being discouraging for conversation in D1. Your motive is obvious if scum.
I addressed your issue with my questions apparently having obvious answers in the same post you partially quoted. I am convinced my questions weren’t useless and managed to get the conversation going. You might disagree with that but honestly, I don’t care.

I never said you are discouraging conversation. I am saying I was encouraging conversation.

Once again, your last sentence is uncalled for.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Groep Rookie - 165)

Land:
Canada 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #380 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 17:42:26 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 20th 2019,09:37:08 )

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 20th 2019,08:03:29 )

Always? How do you know so much about scum play?
Besides, you're the one using WIFOM as a counter-argument here. I gain my mafia game knowledge via experience/games that I played.
Please elaborate where and how did I use the wifom argument in this subject?
Tom’s argument was “I wouldn’t do this if I was scum, I would rather do that”. This is not Tom using WIFOM. You answering him with wifom is a counter-argument.

Besides, do you believe you have enough experience to give general conclusions on how Mafia is played?
Ivelin Dobrev
(Groep Rookie - 165)

Land:
Canada 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #381 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 17:47:41 Quote 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 20th 2019,09:37:20 )

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 20th 2019,08:06:49 )

Can you not deduce his answer? It's pretty clear to me.
Besides, it's a stupid question, the answer is obviously "I don't know", regardless of alignment.
Another fluffy question. You obviously see my answer if you do not partially quote here.

Why do you answer for Tom? If you are not scum, how do you know Tom do not know you are scum or not? Do you just scumslip?
Ok, you are officially stupid.

This is a rhetoric question that shows that your initial question (which Tom had answered already btw) has an obvious answer.

Tom would answer “I don’t know” regardless of his alignment. Think about it.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Groep Rookie - 165)

Land:
Canada 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #382 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 17:52:23 Quote 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 20th 2019,14:43:34 )

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 19th 2019,16:27:49 )

Are you trying to townslip too?

No that's clearly an obvious joke you dolt
Fair enough.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Groep Rookie - 165)

Land:
Canada 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #383 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 17:56:13 Quote 
Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 20th 2019,14:46:15 )

For someone who likes straight answers, that's not a particularly straight answer. Also I like the fact you just omitted the evidence that clearly shows you trusting Jasper's alignment. Now I'm not saying that incriminates you, but the fact of the matter is you keep denying this and I'm doubting your judgement because of it.
WHAT? Please please please quote or tell me in which post have I said that I think Jasper is town?

I said I have no problem with his play. That doesn’t mean I know he’s town or that I trust him. I think he’s perfectly capable to fake town play if needed.

Besides, I answered directly to your questions, I even bothered dividing the quotes (something you should learn to do btw).
Ivelin Dobrev
(Groep Rookie - 165)

Land:
Canada 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #384 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 17:59:30 Quote 
Damir. Have you opened the mafiascum link to the setup?

I feel like you haven’t, or you’re playing dumb.

All the role PMs are available to all players.

It’s been discussed a lot, yet you seem to have skimmed all those posts.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Groep Rookie - 165)

Land:
Canada 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #385 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 18:02:17 Quote 
Lyee or Damir for me.

Cam and Grant if needed.

Martin and Alex are null.

Leaning town on Tom and Jasper atm.
Damir Hictaler
(Groep Pro - 10)

Land:
Kroatië 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #386 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 18:05:31 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 20th 2019,17:59:30 )

Damir. Have you opened the mafiascum link to the setup?

I feel like you haven’t, or you’re playing dumb.

All the role PMs are available to all players.

It’s been discussed a lot, yet you seem to have skimmed all those posts.

I looked at it now. LOL
My speak of role PM is BS, I dont have a problem with confessing it.
Now, it puzzles me even more why someone would see my choice of word petrol scummy ???
Ivelin Dobrev
(Groep Rookie - 165)

Land:
Canada 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #387 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 18:09:18 Quote 
While this is an incredibly lazy play, I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt for that.

Please make an effort to familiarize yourself with the setup for the future.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Groep Rookie - 165)

Land:
Canada 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #388 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 18:09:44 Quote 
You should unvote yourself btw.
Damir Hictaler
(Groep Pro - 10)

Land:
Kroatië 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #389 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 18:11:03 Quote 
Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 20th 2019,18:09:44 )

You should unvote yourself btw.

Why ?
Not yet, I'm observing something ...
Jasper Coosemans1
(Groep Master - 2)

Land:
België 
Certificaat: 
Oud bericht #390 geplaatst Jun 20 2019, 18:19:22 Quote 
I even quoted the bloody line straight from the scum role PM in my post containing my case against Damir. See for yourself: #179 first paragraph

So Damir, you haven't read the game setup and you haven't read a post that contained an accusation directed at you. What else have you not read? Do you want me to believe that you have read more than 25% of the posts in this topic, if you haven't even read the most essential bits?

And yet you are saying you are "always for the win"? You're not even playing!

What you're saying makes no - sense - at - all. Even from the perspective of a lazy town player it makes no sense to me. I stand by my vote.
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 12 [1314 ... 45 46 47 » Ga snel naar pagina:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [MAFIA] Forest Fire [NIGHT 3] Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je negeerlijst Voeg dit onderwerp toe aan je volglijst

Antwoord op dit bericht