Grand Prix Racing Online Jabb'rin' > Forum games > FP League - Season 21 [WC] Be addin' thi' jabb'r t' yer nay care list Be addin' thi' jabb'r t' yer impor' list
This Sheet « 1 2 3 ... 24 [2526 » Jump t' new sheet:
Thi' Captain Spake Jabb'r: FP League - Season 21 [WC] 's many 's 777 answ'rs
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Shiver me timbers! Topic mod
Postin's: 536
  Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (0)   Dislike this here post (0)
A old postin' #721 Spake upon Aug 6 2017, 16:50:47 Be quotin' 
Metz vs. Guingamp 1-3
Borussia Dortmund vs. Bayern Munich 2-2
Pohang vs. Jeonnam 1-1
Brondby vs. FC Copenhagen
Cruzeiro vs. Botafogo RJ
NYCFC vs. NY Red Bulls

Which means....

FP World Cup, Semifinals

Halftime

Austria 0-2 Bangladesh
Liechtenstein 0-0 Finland

Still no score in the Liechtenstein-Finland match -- it's quite the defensive struggle at halftime! Meanwhile, Bangladesh has jumped out to a 2-0 lead at the half. There's still time and space for Austria to bring back the difference though....
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #722 Spake upon Aug 7 2017, 05:28:17 ('t be edit'd Aug 7 2017, 05:29:29 by Greg Tierney) Be quotin' 
Metz vs. Guingamp 1-3
Borussia Dortmund vs. Bayern Munich 2-2
Pohang vs. Jeonnam 1-1
Brondby vs. FC Copenhagen 1-0
Cruzeiro vs. Botafogo RJ 0-0
NYCFC vs. NY Red Bulls 3-2

Which means....

FP World Cup, Semifinals

Full Time

Austria 2-4 Bangladesh
Liechtenstein 1-1 Finland

Austria scores two goals as they attempt to make a furious comeback -- but it's too little, too late, as Bangladesh pounces on the tired Austrians adding another pair of goals, and moving through to the World Cup Final!

Liechtenstein and Finland play a scoreless draw deep into the 2nd half, and just after Finland scores to go ahead, Liechtenstein equalizes immediately, which means we're off to extra time!

And.... after extra time, there's still no winner, so penalties it is. And in penalties, both teams are super efficient, with the goalies not offering much in the way of resistance. Unfortunately, the goalies are equally poor, and after 4-4 in the penalty shootout, it looks like we're headed to sudden death PKs! Liechtenstein sure know how to bring up everyone's blood pressure......

---------------------------------------------------------------

Liechtenstein: 13'
Finland: 8'

Earliest Goal: 12' (Borussia Dortmund vs. Bayern Munich)

FP World Cup, Semifinals

Full Time

Austria 2-4 Bangladesh
Liechtenstein 1-1 Finland (Liechtenstein advance 5-4 on PKs)

And once again, Liechtenstein are through on the thinnest of margins, advancing in sudden death penalties! Finland are shocked, and must recompose themselves if they wish to show well in the 3rd place match.

As for Liechtenstein, the undefeated Bangladesh side awaits them, --- who will take home the glory of the FP World Cup? Find out next week!
Finn Shaw-McIver
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Postin's: 22386
  Home Port:
Scotland 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #723 Spake upon Aug 7 2017, 11:46:11 Be quotin' 
we're all rooting against Liechtenstein the lucky bastards
Stefan Gommans
(Squadron Master - 2)

Postin's: 1706
  Home Port:
Netherlands 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #724 Spake upon Aug 7 2017, 20:20:27 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Finn Shaw-McIver @ August 7th 2017,11:46:11 )

we're all rooting against Liechtenstein the lucky bastards
BOOO :P

May the best win Nazir Ali, Or we can just go straight into penalty's :D
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #725 Spake upon Aug 9 2017, 18:17:32 ('t be edit'd Aug 9 2017, 18:18:10 by Greg Tierney) Be quotin' 
FP World Cup, Final & 3rd Place Match

This is it -- all the marbles are on the table! The Final of the FP World Cup takes center stage, as we crown our first World Champion in 3 years! 3rd place is up for grabs as well, an achievement in its own right. While most of the more familiar leagues are back, we're going to settle this how we started it, with most of the leagues we've used all tournament.... plus another El Clásico!

Matches to be predicted (All times CET) - Send both results and scorelines!

Sangju Sangmu vs. Incheon - Sat 12:00 (Korean K-League Classic)
Molde vs. Rosenborg - Sat 18:00 (Norway Elitserien)
Seattle Sounders vs. Sporting KC - Sat 22:00 (USA MLS)
Kawasaki Frontale vs. Kashima - Sun 12:00 (Japan J-League)
Norrkoping vs. Djurgarden - Sun 17:30 (Sweden Allsvenskan)
Barcelona vs. Real Madrid - Sun 22:00 (Spain Super Cup, 1st Leg)

TIE-BREAKER PREDICTION: Specify the minute (from 1st to 90th) when you think the fastest goal from the matches above will be scored. Example: if you think the first goals in each match were scored in the 14th, 42nd, 31st and 12th minute respectively, just say 12th minute. (Source to be used for tie-breaker verification: Soccerway.)

DEADLINE - SATURDAY AUGUST 12TH 12:00 CET

/gb/NewMail.asp?IDM=25844&txtSubject=FP%20League%20Final

Send the outcomes to me by PM, both predictions and scorelines (one prediction and one scoreline per match). If you send scorelines only, I will consider the prediction to fit that scoreline - for example: if you said 2 - 1, I will consider you were going for a Home win. If you miss the first deadline, send me the outcomes to the remaining matches.

FP World Cup, Final

Liechtenstein - Bangladesh

3rd Place Match

Austria - Finland

Nazir Ali
(Squadron Amateur - 55)

Postin's: 2364
  Home Port:
England 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #726 Spake upon Aug 10 2017, 01:01:30 Be quotin' 
Good luck, Stefan! May the best man win. Though no penalties please... :p
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #727 Spake upon Aug 11 2017, 16:46:35 Be quotin' 
Under 1 day left to get picks in!

2/4 sets received so far.
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #728 Spake upon Aug 11 2017, 17:31:21 Be quotin' 
Don't forget to vote --- who do you all think will win the FP World Cup Final?

http://www.strawpoll.me/13666428

Currently, it's split right down the middle, 50/50!
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #729 Spake upon Aug 11 2017, 20:45:55 ('t be edit'd Aug 11 2017, 20:46:18 by Greg Tierney) Be quotin' 
And first, a look at the 3rd place match!

While both teams are of course disappointed with their losses in the semifinals, they still have to be quite proud of making it this far and having the chance to play for 3rd place. Let's chat with one of the participants in this match -- the manager of Austria, Pedro Freire!

-----------

What were your expectations heading into the tournament, and how are you feeling about your performance so far?

PF: We wanted to give our best and reach at least QFs and we did all we could to achieve this goal even though personally I did not expect to get so far because I had less time to check things than I needed but making everything in a hurry were good enough luckily to the team. This emergency style gave an adrenaline rush that was good to the team =P

How much chance do you think you have of taking 3rd place?

PF: If I consider our path until now I'd say 60% because our performance was better when we did not face most well-known players from the elite european leagues. Otherwise I'd say 50% =P

What will be your strategy heading into this match, and will it differ from your strategy so far?

PF: The strategy will be the same during entire competition: study the deficiencies of the teams and explore their weak points to make a safe match.

What will you be saying to your team to rally the troops after a tough defeat in the semifinals?

PF: We were good enough to make it until here and we can finish the Cup with a win at least so let's do our best to put a smile in the face of every Austrian citizen that is cheering for us!
Jun Ho
(Squadron Retired)

Postin's: 8525
  Home Port:
Hong Kong 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #730 Spake upon Aug 11 2017, 20:50:48 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Jun Ho @ July 29th 2017,19:05:46 )

Can the final be played at the Abbey Stadium in Cambridge please? :D
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #731 Spake upon Aug 11 2017, 20:54:02 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Jun Ho @ August 11th 2017,20:50:48 )

Can the final be played at the Abbey Stadium in Cambridge please? :D

I've already chosen the venue -- and it's not Abbey Stadium, sorry :) Besides, that would be unfair to Liechtenstein, since Bangladesh have an English manager hahahaha.
Jun Ho
(Squadron Retired)

Postin's: 8525
  Home Port:
Hong Kong 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #732 Spake upon Aug 11 2017, 20:55:31 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Greg Tierney @ August 11th 2017,20:54:02 )

I've already chosen the venue -- and it's not Abbey Stadium, sorry :) Besides, that would be unfair to Liechtenstein, since Bangladesh have an English manager hahahaha.

But, but, but, but...... :(

Ha, no worries. :D
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #733 Spake upon Aug 11 2017, 21:06:11 Be quotin' 
The stadium hosting the final has been the site for previous World Cup finals before though.... (actual ones, not sure about FP League)
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #734 Spake upon Aug 12 2017, 18:14:41 ('t be edit'd Aug 12 2017, 18:18:59 by Greg Tierney) Be quotin' 

Welcome to the FP World Cup Final!! It's time to find out who will be crowned world champion in 2017. We're down to two seemingly underdog nations, Liechtenstein and Bangladesh, but neither has been an underdog throughout the tournament, especially Bangladesh -- who are undefeated to this point! But, in the pressure of the final, it might be time to throw out all the previous records, and the high altitude of the stadium will certainly play a role in this match!

But enough from me, your lowly match commentator --- why don't we go down to the pitch, and have a chat with each of our managers: Liechtenstein's Stefan Gommans and Bangladesh's Nazir Ali.

What were your expectations heading into the tournament, and how are you feeling about your performance so far?

SG: Normally I'm not that great in any cup competitions, so I just hoped to get past the group stage. I'm very excited to have made it this far.

NA: Greg, as you may have noticed I have recently came back to FP, so for me the FP World Cup is acting as a warm up to the real thing. My expectations were extremely low, but as a former FP League champion, getting out of the group stage appeared to be a reasonable aim. However, making it through to the final is a huge shock to myself and Bangladesh but it should hopefully put me in good stead to promote next season as I look for a club to manage.

How much chance do you think you have of winning the final?

NA: Well my players feel confident and I feel confident, so I reckon I have a great chance of beating Stefan's Liechtenstein. The vote is on 50/50 right now which seems to be about right but the players want to win the tournament undefeated with a 100% win ratio over 90 minutes.

SG: Uh, I guess it's 50/50 or something close to that.

What will be your strategy heading into the final, and will it differ from your strategy so far?

NA: The strategy is gonna be the same as I have deployed throughout the tournament. The defense have been impeccable thus far, saving us in the group stage week in week out and we will continue to park the bus Jose Mourinho style, utilising the counterattack tactic.

SG: I think that my strategy will be the same as before but I haven't looked at the matches yet. Or just going for penalties should be fine :P

What will you be saying to your team to rally the troops?

SG: Have Fun, Make History and Enjoy Yourselves.

NA: Bangladesh are making their debut in the FP World Cup, so everyone back home ecstatic about making the final. The players are under no pressure from myself and Bangladesh, but it is their time to create history and become the first Asian FP World Cup champions.

-----------------------------

And what do you all think? Well, our poll results ended up being 50/50 -- so it seems that the public doesn't have a favorite either!

Now.... let's go down to the action in both matches, as we're underway!!
Andrei Ciuchi
(Squadron Retired)

Buccaneer o' Offic'r
Postin's: 21510
  Home Port:
Romania 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #735 Spake upon Aug 12 2017, 19:11:03 Be quotin' 
Liechtenstein ftw! :)
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #736 Spake upon Aug 12 2017, 21:57:59 ('t be edit'd Aug 12 2017, 21:59:16 by Greg Tierney) Be quotin' 
First, to Wembley and the 3rd place match:

17' -- My word! What a strike from Pukki, who slots one in the top corner past the outstretched hands of the goalkeeper! Austria have some work to do if they're to keep themselves in the running here...

Through 30 minutes

Austria 0-1 Finland

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

And now to Mexico City:

18' - A sensational header from Gubser puts Liechtenstein up one early on! They're certainly not wanting to end up in a heart-stopping penalty shootout again!?

25' - And a response from Bangladesh, for whom Mamun slides one by the keeper, responding to the early deficit in a strong fashion... there must be parties all over Dhaka right now full of celebration, and yet the tension remains in a tie game...

Through 30 minutes

Liechtenstein 1-1 Bangladesh

Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #737 Spake upon Aug 14 2017, 02:30:32 Be quotin' 
Halftime Update

No action here in Wembley, although some close calls and a couple saves having to be made -- this one remains close!

Halftime
Austria 0-1 Finland

In Mexico City, however:

33' - Bangladesh look to take the ascendancy as they put themselves up one, riding the momentum from their tying effort just 8 minutes ago!

45' + 1 - Oh my! That is not what Bangladesh was looking for! A late Liechtenstein corner finds the feet of Burgmeier, who slots it in on the volley. And there the whistle goes for half time! The Liechtenstein supports are overjoyed at bringing it back to equal terms, and this must surely be a boon to the squad as well!

Halftime
Liechtenstein 2-2 Bangladesh

Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #738 Spake upon Aug 14 2017, 17:13:51 Be quotin' 
An update here from Wembley...

Still a tight back and forth struggle with no additional goals! Chances just haven't been easy to come by, as both teams tighten up their back lines.

Through 60 Minutes
Austria 0-1 Finland

Meanwhile, in Mexico City:

47' - Liechtenstein have scored again! The pre-halftime goal really seems to have sunk Bangladesh's spirits, as they allow a quick strike just outside the box from Mamun in the opening minutes of the second half! Now they have to be on the front foot and push to equalize... but we all know that can be a risky strategy!

Through 60 Minutes
Liechtenstein 3-2 Bangladesh
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #739 Spake upon Aug 14 2017, 20:05:00 ('t be edit'd Aug 14 2017, 20:05:47 by Greg Tierney) Be quotin' 
From Wembley:

72' - The breakthrough has finally come for Austria! Ilsanker capitalizes on a breakdown from the Finnish defense, who fail to keep the back line square. He gets in behind and chips the keeper to bring the game back level!

Through 75 Minutes
Austria 1-1 Finland

And to the Azteca:

74' - It seemed inevitable, but the necessary forward push of the Bangladesh midfield and back line left them vulnerable to a counter attack, which comes in the form of a beautiful combination play from Malin and Gubser, who render the Bangladeshi keeper helpless, as Malin slides an insurance goal in!

Through 75 Minutes
Liechtenstein 4-2 Bangladesh
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #740 Spake upon Aug 14 2017, 20:17:44 ('t be edit'd Aug 14 2017, 20:27:15 by Greg Tierney) Be quotin' 
And right back to Wembley we go, as our field reporter describes stunning scenes!

77' - My goodness, Austria have done it again! Junuzovic puts another one past the Finnish keeper, as their defense has just completely crumbled in the closing stages of the match! The Finnish manager hastily deploys some substitutions before this should get out of hand, hoping to weather the storm.

89' - And weather the storm they have! In a show of "bend but don't break" defense, Finland rebounds over the next 10 minutes, and begin to push forward to find the equalizer, which they do when a corner kick finds the head of Lod, who puts it back past the keeper! Finnish supporters are ecstatic, as on the edge of full time, they have equalized the contest!

Full Time
Austria 2-2 Finland

And, into extra time we go....

98' - Oh no! The emotional roller-coaster of the Finnish match has just been too much for their players, and they are spent from their push back, conceding another goal to Austria's Junuzovic. He slots in a beautiful strike from just outside the box, as Finnish defenders were too slow to cut down the space!

Extraordinary scenes here in London, as the Finnish offense tries to mount another comeback -- but it's too late! The referee has blown for full time... and that's it! Austria have taken 3rd place in the FP World Cup!

After Extra Time
Austria 3-2 Finland
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #741 Spake upon Aug 14 2017, 20:22:42 ('t be edit'd Aug 14 2017, 20:25:18 by Greg Tierney) Be quotin' 
Meanwhile, in the Azteca stadium.

89' - A final push from Bangladesh, as they send all their men forward, trying to pull it to within one at least, to give themselves a shot in stoppage time! The corner goes up, and here comes the header! Oh -- just wide!

The ensuing goal kick is played safely, and Liechtenstein look to just keep possession, bleeding out the clock as 2 minutes of stoppage time go up on the board..........

And there it is, folks! The final whistle has been blown ----- Liechtenstein are your FP World Cup Champions! The squad is ecstatic as the celebrations begin!

Full Time
Liechtenstein 4-2 Bangladesh

Rafael Mantovani
(Squadron Master - 1)

Postin's: 8206
  Home Port:
Brazil 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #742 Spake upon Aug 14 2017, 20:32:39 Be quotin' 
lol unbelievable!

well done Stef :D
Nazir Ali
(Squadron Amateur - 55)

Postin's: 2364
  Home Port:
England 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #743 Spake upon Aug 14 2017, 21:53:00 Be quotin' 
Congratulations, Stefan & Liechtenstein! Best man won. :)

Now I have to choose a club side to manage. Manchester United taken, so any ideas anyone?
Stefan Gommans
(Squadron Master - 2)

Postin's: 1706
  Home Port:
Netherlands 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #744 Spake upon Aug 14 2017, 22:00:49 ('t be edit'd Aug 14 2017, 22:02:58 by Stefan Gommans) Be quotin' 
Quote ( Rafael Mantovani @ August 14th 2017,20:32:39 )

lol unbelievable!

well done Stef :D

Quote ( Nazir Ali @ August 14th 2017,21:53:00 )

Congratulations, Stefan & Liechtenstein! Best man won. :)

Yeah I did it :D

Thanks, profile updated :D

Quote ( Nazir Ali @ August 14th 2017,21:53:00 )

Now I have to choose a club side to manage. Manchester United taken, so any ideas anyone?

Some say Liechtenstein has the best players of the world :P
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FC_Vaduz
Andrei Ciuchi
(Squadron Retired)

Buccaneer o' Offic'r
Postin's: 21510
  Home Port:
Romania 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #745 Spake upon Aug 14 2017, 22:01:58 Be quotin' 
There's hundreds of clubs in England's top 7-8 tiers, Nazir. You can find them on Soccerway. Plenty to choose from. :)
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #746 Spake upon Aug 14 2017, 22:52:30 ('t be edit'd Aug 14 2017, 22:53:17 by Greg Tierney) Be quotin' 
Yes, confirmation phase for Season 22 will be up next, but I will let you all react and whatnot to the ending of this tournament first. So that'll go up tomorrow after the race probably, and be open for a week and half or so, with S22 starting in early September.

Also -- if anyone has suggestions/thoughts on improvements to how the game is run and presented, let me know! No guarantee I'll do them, but I'll always at least consider them, as those who do FootGolf will attest (I hope.)
Pedro Freire
(Squadron Pro - 19)

Postin's: 244
  Home Port:
Brazil 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #747 Spake upon Aug 15 2017, 05:30:00 Be quotin' 
Congratz, Stefan!

I really liked the live match coverage, Greg, great job =P
Alan Halford
(Squadron Amateur - 24)

Postin's: 678
  Home Port:
Wales 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #748 Spake upon Aug 15 2017, 07:57:17 Be quotin' 
AWESOME game - congratz Stef and thanks to Greg for running the game. Look forward to next one
Greg Tierney
(Squadron Pro - 13)

Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #749 Spake upon Aug 17 2017, 17:08:11 ('t be edit'd Aug 17 2017, 17:08:41 by Greg Tierney) Be quotin' 
It's confirmation time!

Here's the list of teams from each division. An R alongside them means they're relegating. If a team from Premier League/Championship fails to confirm, the first relegating team in the standings saves themselves. The teams with P alongside are obviously promoting from Championship/Division. Any managers with R3 alongside will be starting next season in one of the Division leagues.

So all you have to do is either post here with #confirm or PM me with the same message. If you wish to change the team, please remember that you will automatically start next season in one of the Division leagues. If you are a team listed as promoting, you will drop to a Division league and the next team below the line advances. However, let's try and limit the team changing to a minimum or we will have over 20 teams starting in Division leagues next season. :)

If you're changing your team and it's not listed below, please specify it in your confirmation post. Thank you.

If you didn't play in Season 21, please do not confirm as this does not apply to you! Please wait until Season 22 actually starts in Early September in order to properly join the game. Thank you!

PLEASE LIMIT THE SPAMMING TO A MINIMUM WHILE THE CONFIRMATION PHASE IS TAKING PLACE. THANKS!

If there's any mistakes, please PM me about them.

Deadline to confirm - Tuesday August 29th, 20:00:00 CET

1/26 people confirmed

SEASON 21 LINE-UP
FP Premier League
AFC Ajax - Netherlands (Richard Luijendijk)
Barry Town United FC - Wales (Dominik Karda) R
PFC Cherno More Varna - Bulgaria (Ivelin Dobrev) R
Cork City FC - Ireland (Greg Tierney) R [CONFIRMED]
Jagiellonia Białystok - Poland (Paweł Parszuto)
Malacca United FC - Malaysia (Jos Kwan)
Manchester United FC - England (Peter Willmore)
Mantova FC - Italy (Rafael Mantovani)
Olimpia Elbląg - Poland (Piotr Wechterowicz)
VVV Venlo - Netherlands (Stefan Gommans)

FP Championship
FC Barcelona - Spain (Radek Sus) P
FC Kuressaare - Estonia (Mario Poldma) P
Glasgow Rangers AFC - Scotland (Mark Wright)
Leicester City FC - England (Richard Robin Paukson) R
LionsXII - Singapore (Chew Kai Wen)
Northwich Victoria FC - England (Andrei Ciuchi)
Yeovil Town FC - England (Alan Halford) P

FP Division
FC Bayern Munich - Germany (Tim Wagner) P
Sparta Rotterdam - Netherlands (Wopke Hoekstra) (P)
Minnesota United FC - USA (Attila-Gyula Varady)
US Sassuolo Calcio - Italy (Pedro Freire) P
Pärnu JK Vaprus - Estonia (Mairo Toom) (P)
Liverpool FC - England (Finn Shaw-McIver) P
Accra Hearts of Oak SC - Ghana (Łukasz Dudek) P
Bruk-Bet Termalica Nieciecza KS - Poland (Grzesiek Jakubiak) (P)
Walsall FC - England (Kyle Morris)

Please check the list above and make sure it's correct (meaning that you are promoting/relegating). Additional promotions to fill leagues are marked by (P). If there's issues, let me know. Thanks!
Łukasz Dudek1
(Squadron Master - 5)

Postin's: 216
  Home Port:
Poland 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #750 Spake upon Aug 17 2017, 17:55:36 Be quotin' 
#confirm
This Sheet « 1 2 3 ... 24 [2526 » Jump t' new sheet:
Grand Prix Racing Online Jabb'rin' > Forum games > FP League - Season 21 [WC] Be addin' thi' jabb'r t' yer nay care list Be addin' thi' jabb'r t' yer impor' list

Be answ'rin' thi' jabber