Grand Prix Racing Online Jabb'rin' > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Be addin' thi' jabb'r t' yer nay care list Be addin' thi' jabb'r t' yer impor' list
This Sheet « 1 2 3 ... 166 [167168 ... 609 610 611 » Jump t' new sheet:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Thi' Captain Spake Jabb'r: Russia has attacked Ukraine! 's many 's 18311 answ'rs
Pedro Lopes
(Squadron Amateur - 2)

Postin's: 94
  Home Port:
Portugal 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (1)   Dislike this here post (2)
A old postin' #4978 Spake upon May 12 2022, 18:16:39 ('t be edit'd May 12 2022, 18:28:31 by Pedro Miguel Lopes) Be quotin' 
( Serhiy Cherkasov @ May 12th 2022,16:39:17 )

You Russians, when the truth comes to you, will be amazed by the amount of lies you are being pumped with! If there is even a drop of conscience or reason left!

Do you have any hope that this will happen... someday?
Serhiy Cherkasov
(Squadron Amateur - 76)

Postin's: 2069
  Home Port:
Ukraine 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (0)   Dislike this here post (2)
A old postin' #4979 Spake upon May 12 2022, 18:26:57 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Pedro Lopes @ May 12th 2022,18:16:39 )

You Russians, when the truth comes to you, will be amazed by the amount of lies you are being pumped with! If there is even a drop of conscience or reason left!

Do you have any hope that this will happen... someday?
Someday everything will happen!
Pedro Lopes
(Squadron Amateur - 2)

Home Port:
Portugal 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (3)   Dislike this here post (3)
A old postin' #4980 Spake upon May 12 2022, 18:29:11 Be quotin' 
I admire you optimism.

Slava Ukraini
Jimmy De Roy
(Squadron Amateur - 23)

Postin's: 9105
  Home Port:
Belgium 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (1)   Dislike this here post (3)
A old postin' #4981 Spake upon May 12 2022, 18:35:12 Be quotin' 

Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ May 12th 2022,17:57:12 )

So for this you have the Internet in which even China already speaks in a negative light about Russia. Really such consolidation does not allow you to draw conclusions

i guess if I believed everything I saw on the internet I would have already killed myself, if there is a place with loads of fake news it is the internet.

No, I'm not a historian, this is Sergiy.

sorry my mistake

Yes, no one claims that all Russians are bad. This is how the Ukrainian and Russian languages work - he loves generalizations.

When we say - Russians are bad - we mean those who are at war with us and those who support and justify them, I personally also put passive creatures into this category who don’t care (but not all over the world, but only in Russia because it is their country that is attacking). For it would be foolish to blame all the foreigners around that they are not interested in Ukraine.

thanks for clearing that out.

do you guys believe you will be better off if you join the eu things will be better for you as from what I see in the news that is also something that is said over here as a reason for the invasion
Jimmy Holm
(Squadron Rookie - 135)

Postin's: 637
  Home Port:
Finland 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (3)   Dislike this here post (2)
A old postin' #4982 Spake upon May 12 2022, 18:38:26 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Serhiy Cherkasov @ May 12th 2022,18:26:57 )

Someday everything will happen!

I wouldn't count on it, many Russians still believe Finns were responsible for and attacked the USSR in 1939.
Ihor Rusnak
(Squadron Pro - 17)

Postin's: 2287
  Home Port:
Ukraine 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (2)   Dislike this here post (2)
A old postin' #4983 Spake upon May 12 2022, 18:46:19 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ May 12th 2022,18:35:12 )

i guess if I believed everything I saw on the internet I would have already killed myself, if there is a place with loads of fake news it is the internet.

So for this there is a layer between the monitor and the chair, called Jimmy. Is it not clear that it is you who should filter the information - discard fakes and use useful information.

Let's not believe anything at all if the Internet is full of fakes. Let's not go outside - is it full of lying people?

do you guys believe you will be better off if you join the eu

Not for us, but for our children. I am clearly aware of what the EU is in economic terms and what shocks will await our economy, especially if accession is forced.

But here the point is that we Ukrainians (I dare to speak for everyone) share the values of the EU - respect for the individual and his rights, the possibility of free development in a free (as far as possible) society. This is a chance to clearly separate yourself once and for all from Russia with its current perception of the world.

Yes, we will be better off in the EU and we need your support to start this difficult journey.

as from what I see in the news that is also something that is said over here as a reason for the invasion

I'm not sure I understood this part.

Marcelo Tavares
(Squadron Pro - 7)

Postin's: 39
  Home Port:
Brazil 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (7)   Dislike this here post (1)
A old postin' #4984 Spake upon May 12 2022, 20:19:47 Be quotin' 
This is how the Russian mind works: the people of Kherson can "choose" whether to join Russia, but the Finns cannot choose to join NATO.
Ihor Rusnak
(Squadron Pro - 17)

Home Port:
Ukraine 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (7)   Dislike this here post (2)
A old postin' #4985 Spake upon May 12 2022, 20:32:37 ('t be edit'd May 12 2022, 20:33:08 by Ihor Rusnak) Be quotin' 
I know that there is a separate topic for jokes here, but I will write here, it sounds very funny.

“As soon as Finland and Sweden become NATO members and the alliance units are there, these territories will become a possible target for the Russian military,” Polansky, Deputy Representative of the Russian Federation to the UN.

Quote ( Marcelo Tavares @ May 12th 2022,20:19:47 )

This is how the Russian mind works: the people of Kherson can "choose" whether to join Russia, but the Finns cannot choose to join NATO.

Well noticed

Marcelo Tavares
(Squadron Pro - 7)

Postin's: 39
  Home Port:
Brazil 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (5)   Dislike this here post (2)
A old postin' #4986 Spake upon May 12 2022, 20:42:47 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ May 12th 2022,20:32:37 )

I know that there is a separate topic for jokes here, but I will write here, it sounds very funny.

“As soon as Finland and Sweden become NATO members and the alliance units are there, these territories will become a possible target for the Russian military,” Polansky, Deputy Representative of the Russian Federation to the UN.

Another two months and the Orcs will only be able to attack Finland or Sweden with sticks, stones and Molotov cocktails (vodka, of course).
Jimmy Holm
(Squadron Rookie - 135)

Home Port:
Finland 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (6)   Dislike this here post (1)
A old postin' #4987 Spake upon May 12 2022, 20:46:41 Be quotin' 

“As soon as Finland and Sweden become NATO members and the alliance units are there, these territories will become a possible target for the Russian military,” Polansky, Deputy Representative of the Russian Federation to the UN

Oh no, quick, cancel the application.
Ihor Rusnak
(Squadron Pro - 17)

Home Port:
Ukraine 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (3)   Dislike this here post (1)
A old postin' #4988 Spake upon May 12 2022, 20:49:27 ('t be edit'd May 12 2022, 20:51:46 by Ihor Rusnak) Be quotin' 
Quote ( Marcelo Tavares @ May 12th 2022,20:42:47 )

Another two months and the Orcs will only be able to attack Finland or Sweden with sticks, stones and Molotov cocktails (vodka, of course).

Apparently he is hinting at what Jimmy Holm said - the missiles will be aimed at Helsinki and Stockholm. But how did they bother everyone with their nuclear weapons. And why is there so much Russophobia in the world?

Every time I use this term, I promise myself to come up with a new one. Maybe russohateia or russobulia?

Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ May 12th 2022,20:46:41 )

))

Ihor Rusnak
(Squadron Pro - 17)

Home Port:
Ukraine 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (6)   Dislike this here post (2)
A old postin' #4989 Spake upon May 12 2022, 21:25:45 ('t be edit'd May 12 2022, 21:32:00 by Ihor Rusnak) Be quotin' 
Today is a day for jokes. How Russian propaganda tries to justify the failure of the Russian army in Ukraine with the help of its own narratives. Looks pitiful.

https://www.kp.ru/daily/27391/4585433/
If it wasn't for the link to the source, I wouldn't have believed it. It is very likely that this is one of the attempts to prepare society for a possible defeat, indicating that the Ukrainian army is indeed a terrible force. Yes, they sing odes to us in this article ... Well, almost)

It's hard to imagine, but Kyiv was able to glue together a combination of the strongest Russian soldier in the world, a fanatical fascist officer, and all this - under the external control of American generals with terrorist tactics

So the conclusions that the Russian reader should make:
"the strongest Russian soldier in the world" - the Russians are at war with themselves, but the Kyiv version of the Russians is more pumped
"fanatical fascist officer" - fascist officer junta in Ukraine to force "the world's strongest Russian soldiers" (with Kyiv firmware) to fight against somple Russian soldiers.
"under the external control of American generals" - or are the Russians still at war with the United States, and not with themselves? I'm confused.

Rui Morais
(Squadron Pro - 9)

Postin's: 3921
  Home Port:
Portugal 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (8)   Dislike this here post (2)
A old postin' #4990 Spake upon May 12 2022, 21:31:13 ('t be edit'd May 12 2022, 21:31:34 by Rui Morais) Be quotin' 
Wikipedia:

"NAZISM is a form of fascism, with disdain for liberal democracy (...) political power was concentrated in a dictator's hands who became head of state as well as the head of the government (...) under which (...) political opponents and other "undesirable" elements were marginalised, imprisoned or murdered."

I don't know about you, but it looks a lot like Russia to me...
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Squadron Amateur - 23)

Postin's: 2441
  Home Port:
Iceland 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (2)   Dislike this here post (0)
A old postin' #4991 Spake upon May 12 2022, 22:46:23 Be quotin' 
https://www.businessinsider.com/russian-troops-security-vide...

Russian troops were caught on security footage shooting two Ukrainian civilians in the back, the BBC reported Thursday.
Stephen Montague
(Squadron Amateur - 52)

Postin's: 132
  Home Port:
England 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (1)   Dislike this here post (0)
A old postin' #4992 Spake upon May 12 2022, 23:33:03 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ May 12th 2022,22:46:23 )

Russian troops were caught on security footage shooting two Ukrainian civilians in the back, the BBC reported Thursday.

BBC link
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-61425025
Stephen Montague
(Squadron Amateur - 52)

Home Port:
England 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #4993 Spake upon May 12 2022, 23:35:10 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Stephen Montague @ May 12th 2022,23:33:03 )

Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ May 12th 2022,22:46:23 )

BBC link

and a more detailed video from ITV news
https://www.itv.com/news/2022-05-12/russian-soldiers-seen-sh...
Sam Tipple
(Squadron Pro - 2)

Postin's: 2808
  Home Port:
England 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (4)   Dislike this here post (0)
A old postin' #4994 Spake upon May 12 2022, 23:43:23 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Stephen Montague @ May 12th 2022,23:33:03 )

BBC link

Wish I didn't watch that; utterly horrifying and disgusting
Rui Morais
(Squadron Pro - 9)

Postin's: 3921
  Home Port:
Portugal 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (3)   Dislike this here post (0)
A old postin' #4995 Spake upon May 13 2022, 00:12:26 Be quotin' 
They were probably nazis, right Aleksei ?
Jimmy Holm
(Squadron Rookie - 135)

Home Port:
Finland 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (6)   Dislike this here post (0)
A old postin' #4996 Spake upon May 13 2022, 00:46:25 ('t be edit'd May 13 2022, 00:50:03 by Jimmy Holm) Be quotin' 
They were Nazis, those are actually Ukrainian troops in Russian uniforms, this was all staged by the British, this is actually filmed in Russia and those civilians were saboteurs who had just planted chemical weapons in a Russian childrens' hospital, this is all fake and they're actually still alive AND this is a Russophobic campaign by western media to try to discredit the special military operation and the heroic troops taking part in liberating Ukrainians from the Nazi regime.
Also the footage has been edited and this never happened.

Did I forget anything or did I cover the Russian narrative? :)
Alex Holland
(Squadron Master - 5)

Postin's: 1328
  Home Port:
Canada 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (5)   Dislike this here post (1)
A old postin' #4997 Spake upon May 13 2022, 05:21:57 ('t be edit'd May 13 2022, 05:28:22 by Alex Holland) Be quotin' 
You forgot to say that it was all an American plot to take over the world and Russians are the only ones that know this and are fighting for the good of the planet.

Living north of the US, I neither like nor dislike them. Different days, different feelings. Never am I worried that they will invade Canada. I think what I really hate is how so many people attribute all the worlds ills to the Americans. So many conspiracy theories that they are sitting back and controlling the world. Do you seriously think they are competent enough to control the world and neither brag or let it out of the bag some way? Most of their politicians are mouth pieces and could not keep it quiet if they had to.

Sure at one time they owned 75% of the world economy and could do what they wanted without push back. Those times have come and gone now and sadly the US, often does not see it. Now roughly 25% of the world economy is run by Europe, 25% by the chinese, 25% by the US and 25% for the rest of the world. The US no longer leads or controls the world, but is used as an excuse for all that is happening in Ukraine. As Ihor said above, this war has not helped them and I cannot see how it will help them. Everyone is going to suffer in some way because of this war and I cannot see anyone that is going to gain (maybe India). People love to believe in conspiracies because they are more fun than reality and they make for a good story that cannot be proven wrong in most cases. Sort of like the discussion of the Russian bodies. People make claims they cannot back up. The only thing we can really say is that they are there: bodies and conspiracies. The who, what and why will never be known. Pulling any conclusions from what we know is not critical thinking to use the term our Russian friends will throw around as they impart only their government propaganda as their proof..no other proof other than that.

The world is becoming an open boarder where travel and talk is wide open in most spots. The Fins and Swedes are only considering NATO because of the war started by Russia. No other reasons.

The point I hate the most, is saying that it is okay for the Russians not to stand up to Putin because of being scared. They should stand up BECAUSE they are scared. Their country has rolled to a more totalitarian state in the last 2 months because they have been too silent. Many do stand up despite repressions. Navalny comes to mind; knowing when he went back he would be jailed.

I don't know the words to describe the respect I feel for a person that will stand up despite being afraid. Yes many cower, but repressions do not justify that. We have to say NO to the thugs of the world despite kick back. Many wars have been fought by nations that were not part of the central events, because we wanted to say NO. Standing up does not mean always fighting directly. It can be speechs, protests, sit downs, silent condemnation of why a war was needed. Standing on the sidelines is just cowardly. This is the reason there is so much support for Ukraine. The world is saying NO without trying to widen the wars impact on civilians around the world. We are doing what we can and feeling the pain (although not as much as the Ukrainians). Canada and the US is a world away from the conflict and could easily walk away but at least we still have the balls to stand up and risk ourselves in wider conflict, feel some economic pain, to say NO. The Euro's could just as easily turned their backs too, but did not.

I only hope and wait for the time when the Russians can say the same for themselves...that is when we will see a civilized people regain some honor. There are good Russians out there, they just need to keep speaking up.
Denny Holt
(Squadron Pro - 19)

Postin's: 270
  Home Port:
United States 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #4998 Spake upon May 13 2022, 05:29:29 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ May 13th 2022,00:46:25 )

Did I forget anything or did I cover the Russian narrative? :)

And all of this was done under the direction and orders of the American Nazis who rule the world and tell everyone what to do because all of the Western nations are no longer capable of independent thought having been subservient puppets to the USA for so long.

To be honest, you could add volumes. There is no limit to the imagination of the Russian propagandists.
Pedro Lopes
(Squadron Amateur - 2)

Home Port:
Portugal 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #4999 Spake upon May 13 2022, 07:53:49 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Jimmy Holm @ May 12th 2022,20:46:41 )

“As soon as Finland and Sweden become NATO members and the alliance units are there, these territories will become a possible target for the Russian military,” Polansky, Deputy Representative of the Russian Federation to the UN

CTRL + Z
Jimmy De Roy
(Squadron Amateur - 23)

Home Port:
Belgium 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (0)   Dislike this here post (1)
A old postin' #5000 Spake upon May 13 2022, 08:48:11 ('t be edit'd May 13 2022, 09:00:56 by Jimmy De Roy) Be quotin' 
Quote ( Ihor Rusnak @ May 12th 2022,18:46:19 )

Not for us, but for our children. I am clearly aware of what the EU is in economic terms and what shocks will await our economy, especially if accession is forced.

But here the point is that we Ukrainians (I dare to speak for everyone) share the values of the EU - respect for the individual and his rights, the possibility of free development in a free (as far as possible) society. This is a chance to clearly separate yourself once and for all from Russia with its current perception of the world.

Yes, we will be better off in the EU and we need your support to start this difficult journey.

I don't know what image you have about the EU but i think as a simple working person the EU is a waste of money, if they (EU) wanted to show how united they can be, they failed us in my opinion during the covid crisis (where it was every country for itself) and now again with the war you guys are in. Our PM asked the German PM or chancelor to buy Oil and gas in group (as EU) in order to obtain lower prices for it and the German answered with a simple no because they would go their own way. I dont know if this is a united europe.

Ofcourse this is my opinion others might have a different one
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Squadron Amateur - 23)

Home Port:
Iceland 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #5001 Spake upon May 13 2022, 09:04:53 ('t be edit'd May 13 2022, 09:06:07 by Atli Thor Johannesson) Be quotin' 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ May 13th 2022,08:48:11 )

I dont know if this is a united europe.

It's not united enough.
You have the ultra right wing (semi Nazi) elements, in every country, constantly opposing the EU.
The Rasmus Paludans, Morten Messerschmidts, Le Pens, Orban's etc.. etc.. all oppose the EU and admire Russia, but for me, that is one of the greatest reasons to rally behind the EU.

As said before, those ultra right wing fuckheads, are by definition my enemy, as much as fanatical Muslims, Orthodox Jews, fanatical Christians, MAGA etc.. etc.. are.

The more one leans towards any type of extremism /religion included), the lower his IQ is, with the few exceptions of those, abusing said lack of intelligence in the ideological followers..

But those are evil fuckers, so either way... fuck'em

Outside the safety of my family, there is nothing that riles me as much up for a fight, as the aforementioned extremist views do.

But, the fact that our worst fanatics support Russia, says everything needed to know about who is in the right.
Jimmy De Roy
(Squadron Amateur - 23)

Home Port:
Belgium 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (0)   Dislike this here post (1)
A old postin' #5002 Spake upon May 13 2022, 09:17:53 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ May 13th 2022,09:04:53 )

It's not united enough.
You have the ultra right wing (semi Nazi) elements, in every country, constantly opposing the EU.
The Rasmus Paludans, Morten Messerschmidts, Le Pens, Orban's etc.. etc.. all oppose the EU and admire Russia, but for me, that is one of the greatest reasons to rally behind the EU.

True but Olaf Scholz isn't far right, yet he declined the offer claiming Germany would sail his own course and when reading this i wonder why we have to pay billions to those idiots.

Atli Thor Johannesson
(Squadron Amateur - 23)

Home Port:
Iceland 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (0)   Dislike this here post (0)
A old postin' #5003 Spake upon May 13 2022, 10:37:01 ('t be edit'd May 13 2022, 10:47:21 by Atli Thor Johannesson) Be quotin' 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ May 13th 2022,09:17:53 )

i wonder why we have to pay billions to those idiots.

I haven't educated myself on how much Belgium pays to vs receives from the EU.

This argumentation was used by leading Brexiteers though, saying Britain was paying billions to the EU.
However the facts are, per head Britain paid £167 to the EU per year, but received just over £1000 per citizen head.

Thats a pretty good deal, for the Britain at least.

Hence, the Brexiteer argument wasn't only bogus, it was flipped by the factor of 8.

But, it might be completely different in regards to Belgium and it would be interesting to see the actual numbers.

Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ May 13th 2022,09:17:53 )

Olaf Scholz

Germany's Forbundskansler?
Is he an extremist of some sort?
Jimmy De Roy
(Squadron Amateur - 23)

Home Port:
Belgium 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (0)   Dislike this here post (0)
A old postin' #5004 Spake upon May 13 2022, 10:52:34 ('t be edit'd May 13 2022, 10:53:33 by Jimmy De Roy) Be quotin' 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ May 13th 2022,10:37:01 )

Germany's Forbundskansler?
Is he an extremist of some sort?

Well no but he is the who declined the offer of buying oil and gas in group as EU to get lower prices. I was referring to your answer that it is far right who is making sure EU isn't united.

Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ May 13th 2022,10:37:01 )

I haven't educated myself on how much Belgium pays to vs receives from the EU.

Neither did i but each time there is a new tax to pay, they say in belgium yeah but the EU forced us to do it. So it is not unlikely our politicians our lying to us about that. ;)
Stephen Montague
(Squadron Amateur - 52)

Home Port:
England 
Treasure hunt'r: 
A old postin' #5005 Spake upon May 13 2022, 12:47:22 Be quotin' 
I find it odd Jimmy that you see footage of Russians dead in a mass grave and comment that its because of Ukrainian war crimes without any proof and yet no comment on actual footage of civilians being shot in the back by Russians, why is that?
Senya Isaev
(Squadron Rookie - 44)

Postin's: 289
  Home Port:
Ukraine 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (1)   Dislike this here post (1)
A old postin' #5006 Spake upon May 13 2022, 13:02:18 Be quotin' 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ May 13th 2022,10:52:34 )

Well no but he is the who declined the offer of buying oil and gas in group as EU to get lower prices. I was referring to your answer that it is far right who is making sure EU isn't united.

Olaf Scholz has been sitting on the Russian dick and has been trying for the third month to find the reason why they cannot refuse Russian gas and oil, why Germany cannot help Ukraine, etc. Every time a new reason.

Everything is clear with him.

Atli Thor Johannesson
(Squadron Amateur - 23)

Home Port:
Iceland 
Treasure hunt'r: 
Like this here post (1)   Dislike this here post (0)
A old postin' #5007 Spake upon May 13 2022, 13:14:23 ('t be edit'd May 13 2022, 13:15:33 by Atli Thor Johannesson) Be quotin' 
Quote ( Jimmy De Roy @ May 13th 2022,10:52:34 )

I meant, they want out of the EU,, I doubt Scholz wants that.

But otherwise, he might be a closet nationalist.... since he is Russia horny.
This Sheet « 1 2 3 ... 166 [167168 ... 609 610 611 » Jump t' new sheet:
This topic is loosely moderated due to its nature. If you read or post in it you accept it is a sensitive topic with opposing and sometimes harsh views. Forum moderators cannot be the judge in who is right or wrong or who is lying or telling the truth. Reader discretion is advised!
Grand Prix Racing Online Jabb'rin' > Off topic forum > Russia has attacked Ukraine! Be addin' thi' jabb'r t' yer nay care list Be addin' thi' jabb'r t' yer impor' list

Thi' jabb'r be clos'd by ord'r o' th' offic'rs!