Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Roleplay] After The Storm [Now In Progress] Dodaj ten wątek do ignorowanych Dodaj ten wątek do obserwowanych
Strona « 1 2 [34 5 » Szybko idź do strony:
Autor Wątek: [Roleplay] After The Storm [Now In Progress] 143 odpowiedzi
Mario Vladimirov
(Grupa Pro - 19)

Kraj:
Bułgaria 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #61 Opublikowane Cze 29 2013, 08:35:31 (ostatnio edytowany Cze 29 2013, 17:54:10 przez Josh Anderson) Cytuj 
Patrick thought that if you do not find water, food and a place to stay, would not survive.

Fuel the car ended, so Patrick stopped her. He picked up his rifle, pistol and grenades and left the road.

Not long after he saw a silhouette that is fed through the trees. Patrick shouted silhouette began to flee but Patrick podgoni.Sled it running for 2 minutes, he stopped and looked to found a house skoyato was roughly preserved.

Then Patrick came and knocked on the door. No one answered. Patrick knocked again and still no one answered. Patrick then tried to see if the door is locked, but it was not. He went inside and saw a room refrigerator went and opened it. In the fridge there were 3 bottles of water
1 liter, 4 and 5 steaks packaged cupcakes. Decided that there can stay for a few days until the end provisioning.

Took two steaks and roast them. Ate them with two cupcakes and a bottle of water. Then he felt a noise outside. Looked out the window and saw the silhouette that goes to patyat.patrik got up and walked into the hallway so hung two keys. One was from the front door, the second was the garage which saw Patrick outside.

After a moment Patrick lock the door and went upstairs to nap a little. Enter the room and before going to bed see some pictures. There lived a happy family to the storm. After the storm there was no sign of them. Patrick left image and then go to bed, leave the gun under his pillow, and other weapons to put them on the ground. Then fell asleep.
Declan Kelly
(Grupa Rookie - 115)

Kraj:
Szkocja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #62 Opublikowane Cze 29 2013, 11:02:04 Cytuj 
Mario: To do it without all that messy stuff just do

[quote*] you text [/quote*] without the asterixes
Jun Ho
(Grupa Rookie - 19)

Kraj:
Hongkong 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #63 Opublikowane Cze 29 2013, 14:32:23 Cytuj 
A nuclear war and you find 5 steaks? No chance mate.
Chris Anello
(Grupa Amateur - 73)

Kraj:
Włochy 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #64 Opublikowane Cze 29 2013, 17:14:23 Cytuj 
Alexey was running, he was running towards a shadow with Skywalker flying behind him.
The shadow was getting closer and closer as they were running and it was beginning to focus more and more.

Finally Alexey reached it, breathless and full of hope. There was a tall man in front of him. There was a little house nearby and a road with a car, too. After regaining some oxygen from the surrounding air Alexey greeted the man "What's up? Nice to find someone still alive here!"
No answer from the man. Alexey tried again "Hey! Are you deaf or what?". Again, nothing. Skywalker shouted.

The man suddenly turned around and pointed to the building. There was someone in the house. Alexey sent once again the eagle to scout the area. He waited a few minutes but no shouts and no signs of Skywalker

He started to sprint towards the house, worried about the life of his friend, leaving the man there. Alexey opened quickly the door. There was the smell of roasted meat in the air, someone was definitely in there and hopefully Skywalker, too. He searched through the whole floor, even inside a fridge in the kitchen. There was a little staircase going up, Alexey went up anxiously. He couldn't lose Skywalker, at least, not now.

Hooked up to Mario's story
Josh Anderson
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #65 Opublikowane Cze 29 2013, 17:53:52 Cytuj 
Nice post Chris :)

And Mario, I'll get rid of that "quote" at the start for you ;)
Mario Vladimirov
(Grupa Pro - 19)

Kraj:
Bułgaria 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #66 Opublikowane Cze 29 2013, 18:01:33 (ostatnio edytowany Cze 29 2013, 18:04:16 przez Mario Vladimirov) Cytuj 
Quote ( Josh Anderson @ June 29th 2013,17:53:52 )

And Mario, I'll get rid of that "quote" at the start for you ;)

Josh, if you want remove stecks from my post.
Josh Anderson
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #67 Opublikowane Cze 29 2013, 18:03:16 Cytuj 
Quote ( Mario Vladimirov @ June 29th 2013,18:01:33 )

Josh, i you want remove stecks from my post.

It's alright, just use [*quote] and [*/quote] (without the *s) in each post.
Mario Vladimirov
(Grupa Pro - 19)

Kraj:
Bułgaria 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #68 Opublikowane Cze 29 2013, 18:04:46 Cytuj 
Quote ( Josh Anderson @ June 29th 2013,18:03:16 )

Quote ( Mario Vladimirov @ June 29th 2013,18:01:33 )

Josh, if you want remove stecks from my post.

It's alright, just use [*quote] and [*/quote] (without the *s) in each post.

OK
Declan Kelly
(Grupa Rookie - 115)

Kraj:
Szkocja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #69 Opublikowane Cze 29 2013, 19:18:42 Cytuj 
I like how Mario responds to an almost copied message of mine :)

Lemme hook up too.

Kentucky continued walking along the street, eager to find the food from the house he was going towards. Kentucky longed for the taste of steak, it was the most delicious thing he had ever tasted. Succulent food, the family's house that he was aiming for seemed to adore steak, he had no idea why they had so much of it, but it wasn't his problem.

Pippin raced ahead, she loved the steak, too. They had walked the way many times and Pippin knew exactly which way to go.

Kentucky finally stopped at the house. It was a reasonable size, rip for a family of four, the walls were painted pale yellow, a interesting colour. He supposed that that was why it was so attractive to him to have a look in in the first place. There was a pink car outside, not that it was much use now, with some graffiti painted on it, probably by some kid before the apocalypse.

He finally noticed a man across from the building. 'Hey there' Kentucky shouted, waving at the man, the man stayed turned at the door. 'You alive?' he shouted, even louder this time. The man suddenly turned around and gestured for Kentucky to go inside.

Kentucky shrugged.

The door was wide open. Someone had been there. Kentucky made the gesture for Pippin to stay outside, and he ventured in slowly. Steak was in the air, the lovely scent that made Kentucky luxuriate. First he looked in the kitchen, this was the most obvious place where the person would be. Nothing. He then checked the living room and the rest of the downstairs. Nothing. Kentucky slowly went up the staircase in search of the person, hoping he would be more responsove than the man outside.

Then he heard noise. Shouts from above and barking from below. Where should he go?
Chris Anello
(Grupa Amateur - 73)

Kraj:
Włochy 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #70 Opublikowane Cze 29 2013, 21:21:46 Cytuj 
Quote ( Josh Anderson @ June 29th 2013,17:53:52 )

Thanks. I'm not very a good story-writer, though. We have to hook up each other stories to make a very good RPG
Josh Anderson
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #71 Opublikowane Cze 29 2013, 22:04:04 Cytuj 
Quote ( Ivailo Georgiev @ June 29th 2013,21:50:37 )

Zombie apocalypse is better topic than "after storm" or "nuclear war" :)

Please don't post in this thread if you're not part of the RP. If you want a place, please PM me, there may be one available.
Alex Blake
(Grupa Amateur - 66)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #72 Opublikowane Cze 29 2013, 22:55:51 (ostatnio edytowany Cze 29 2013, 23:05:36 przez Alex Blake) Cytuj 
7 tins remaining.
Nathan knew he couldn't hold it off any longer. He had to leave to find more food and fresh water. He had finished stitching two lab coats to make a fairly rugged trench coat. He had some face masks and goggles which would partially protect him from any minor traces of radiation above ground.
He was scared. Nobody likes the unknown, however his abuse of the controlled drug valdrium certainly didnt help, only added to his anxiety. He had a large stash to take with him. It was the only thing that could help him sleep. Without it the fear and memories took hold of his conciousness and wouldnt let him rest.
Tonight. He'd wait till after dark before heading up. 'MAN UP !' He shouted at himself. 'THERES NO-ONE TO HELP YOU NOW!'
He needed to focus. He checked his gear, medical kit, torch, crossbow, bolts and 6 tins of beans after he ate a tin before leaving later on.
Suddenly he heard a noise in the distance that made him freeze and the hair stand up on the back of his neck. It was a noise he hadn't heard in a long long time, it almost sounded alien. However it was unmistakeable.
Nathans heart was racing, what should he do?
It was the sound of a human cough.
Matt Stewart
(Grupa Amateur - 85)

Kraj:
Kanada 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #73 Opublikowane Lip 1 2013, 09:22:38 Cytuj 
Hamish hid amongst the debris pile but the sounds did not repeat. The once promising shadows had proven itself to lead downward into the debris. But that sound? He couldn't establish where it originated from and that brought hesitation and fear.

How much longer could he hide? Hamish crept closer to the entrance of the hole in the debris. It appeared stable and he hoped that it may contain the needed supplies. "What I wouldn't give for a nice rare steak and a pint." Hamish hungrily thought. He paused outside the entrance once more taking a look around before delving into the blackness.

Emanating out of the cavern of debris came the sound of a human shout. A male voice echoed out of the darkness. Hamish quickly darted back behind some close debris. His heart was pounding and sweat was beading across his forehead as the adrenaline pumped through his veins. A man's voice! He had not seen another person for over 2 months. Would this be a friend or foe? Hamish made his mind up quickly that he would wait and be ready either way. He grasped his broom handle in one hand and his knife in the other and looked around for a vantage point. About 50 meters he saw a pile of mangled pile of concrete and steel that would allow him to observe the entrance without being seen. But more importantly it had an way of escape into some ruins.

Hamish prepared to make a run. He did not know how long he had till any person or thing may exit from the shadows. It was such a simple strategy and it should of played out. With a deep breath to gather his wits, a cough errupted from his mouth as his lungs protested the dust that was inhaled. Hamish covered his mouth quickly to prevent any more noise from escaping and quickly hurried to his spot of hiding. Had a simple mote of dust given him away?

All yours Alex.
Alex Blake
(Grupa Amateur - 66)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #74 Opublikowane Lip 2 2013, 15:45:52 Cytuj 
Nathan had adrenalin surging through his body. His mind was racing, but not coming forward with anything rational! He paused like this for what seemed like hours but was probably only a few minutes.
'Perhaps I only imagined it' he tried to convince himself, but deep down he knew that the cough had been unmistakeably human and been pretty close in proximity to where he was situated.
Plucking up some courage Nathan frantically grabbed his items together, throwing his medical supplies and remaining rations in a haversack and throwing it over his shoulder he donned his face mask and goggles and gripped his crossbow with both hands.
He inserted a bolt into the bolt housing on the front of the crossbow and drew back the wire until the projectile was locked under tension.
Slowly and furtively he ascended through the debris and rubble until he neared the top of the hole.
he pulled himself in close to the edge of the hole, the sunlight was causing him to blink insessantly, he quickly grabbed the tinted goggles from his bag and swapped them over. That was better.
He noticed some fragmants of glass scattered all around near the entrance of the hole, he grabbed a piece with a metallic backing, using this he poked it above the parapet and had a good look around 360 degrees whilst staying under cover.
Nothing.
Perhaps the phantom cougher had departed?
Slowly and surely Nathan emerged from the entrance of what had been home for a few months. His eyes flickering everywhere trying to take everything in. All around him was debris, the air was still thick with dust, thank god for his mask and goggles atleast he could breath easy.
Wiping a layer of dust that had already formed off the front of his goggles, Nathan peered into the distance. Where could this assailant be, he had heard the cough not 10 minutes before but now there was no sight of him anywhere?
Which way to go now? In the distance perhaps quarter of a mile away he could see a residential tower block that looked pretty structurely sound, no windows obviously and large parts of the building had descended into rubble however the building was still standing and must be at least 20 storeys high. He'd aim for that.
Cautiously Nathan clambered over the rubble of what had been St Lukes Hospital towards his target.
Suddenley he froze. There he was. Hidden in the rubble not more than 10 metres away Nathan saw a pair of eyes locked onto him. You'd think his natural reaction should be to take aim with the crossbow however he didn't. This guy was similair to him, he had very limited supplies, he seemed to be carrying a homemade spear that looked like it had been fashioned from a broom handle or something?
His face was caked in ash, no wonder he didnt spot him, the guy had obviously been outside for a while and had a natural camoflage to his surroundings.
Nathan slowly placed his crossbow down, ensuring he kept it very close, he also kept his gaze locked onto this stranger, he felt around in his rucksack untill he felt the familiar outline of goggles and a face mask. He pulled them out and then threw them towards the man. They landedabout 2 metres away from where the man remained crouched amongst the debris.
Keeping his hands off his crossbow Nathan beckoned to the man to take the supplies and nervously held out a slightly trembling hand.
Declan Kelly
(Grupa Rookie - 115)

Kraj:
Szkocja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #75 Opublikowane Lip 2 2013, 15:47:53 Cytuj 
wehn can CHris post?
Alex Blake
(Grupa Amateur - 66)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #76 Opublikowane Lip 2 2013, 15:53:30 Cytuj 
Whenever he likes!
Chris Anello
(Grupa Amateur - 73)

Kraj:
Włochy 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #77 Opublikowane Lip 2 2013, 16:42:47 Cytuj 
I'm waiting for Mario's post, then I'll post
Mario Vladimirov
(Grupa Pro - 19)

Kraj:
Bułgaria 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #78 Opublikowane Lip 2 2013, 19:22:24 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 2 2013, 19:22:34 przez Mario Vladimirov) Cytuj 
Quote ( Chris Anello @ July 2nd 2013,16:42:47 )

I'm waiting for Mario's post, then I'll post

I'm waiting Josh's post,then i'll post.
Josh Anderson
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #79 Opublikowane Lip 2 2013, 19:48:13 Cytuj 
Quote ( Mario Vladimirov @ July 2nd 2013,19:22:24 )

Why are you waiting for me to post? I'm already involved with someone else's story.
Declan Kelly
(Grupa Rookie - 115)

Kraj:
Szkocja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #80 Opublikowane Lip 2 2013, 20:40:13 Cytuj 
Quote ( Mario Vladimirov @ July 2nd 2013,19:22:24 )

it's you next, Mario (in our bit of the story anyway) so that means you should post. :)
Jun Ho
(Grupa Rookie - 19)

Kraj:
Hongkong 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #81 Opublikowane Lip 2 2013, 22:45:14 Cytuj 
It smacked someone straight on the shin. Andy could feel the pain as his wrist crushed into the person's fibula. The man cried in pain and Andy immediately took out his Magnum and aimed it straight at the person's head. Then he dropped his gun.

This guy looks very familiar. So familiar in fact, that memories of Great Banks City flooded into his head. Is he..... Luca? Andy went onto one knee, and touched his face.

No, he cannot be Luca. He looks too..... old to be him. But the eyes, the face..... he cannot forget about that. Andy turned around and cried. And cried.
Josh Anderson
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #82 Opublikowane Lip 2 2013, 23:15:44 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 2 2013, 23:16:44 przez Josh Anderson) Cytuj 

Giovanni fell, onto his back, clutching his leg. His eyes were full of tears - of pain. His leg felt like it was on fire. The sight he thought he saw next didn't help either - the man appeared to pull out a gun, and aim it right at his head. That was enough to quieten his screams.

But the man waited a few seconds, and dropped it. Maybe his morals had taken over? Or maybe he wanted to use Giovanni for something? Giovanni wiped his face, dried his eyes, and saw the man's face. It seemed... familiar, yet Giovanni couldn't pick out why.

Then, for some reason, the man turned around, and Giovanni thought he heard him crying. He couldn't be, Giovanni thought. I haven't said anything to him yet...

After a few seconds, Giovanni propped himself up, and managed to balance himself on his leg, which was still excruciatingly painful. He hobbled over to the man, placing a comforting arm on his shoulder. His eyes were blurry again, but he could see well enough for now.

"Hey, you alright?"

Declan Kelly
(Grupa Rookie - 115)

Kraj:
Szkocja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #83 Opublikowane Lip 3 2013, 17:03:59 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 3 2013, 18:04:20 przez Josh Anderson) Cytuj 
Kentucky told Patrick to get a move on

:P

topic mod edit: I put this in code for you, so we can differentiate it from the real story easier :P
Alex Blake
(Grupa Amateur - 66)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #84 Opublikowane Lip 3 2013, 17:13:31 Cytuj 
is the above post part of the story? shouldnt comments not be quoted unless they are part of the story? I dont see why you are all waiting for each other to post, it doesnt really matter who moves the story on really.
Declan Kelly
(Grupa Rookie - 115)

Kraj:
Szkocja 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #85 Opublikowane Lip 3 2013, 17:17:03 Cytuj 
Quote ( Alex Blake @ July 3rd 2013,17:13:31 )

is the above post part of the story? shouldnt comments not be quoted unless they are part of the story? I dont see why you are all waiting for each other to post, it doesnt really matter who moves the story on really.

no, it was a joke and should be treated as such :D The reason we're waiting is because I'm not bunnying.
Alex Blake
(Grupa Amateur - 66)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #86 Opublikowane Lip 4 2013, 01:00:52 Cytuj 
Dont quote it if its not part of the story then to avoid confusion.
Jun Ho
(Grupa Rookie - 19)

Kraj:
Hongkong 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #87 Opublikowane Lip 4 2013, 13:38:35 Cytuj 
Andy was shell shocked. He does not know what to do at this current time. His mind is muddled with thoughts of Luca and the apocalypse. He just wanted the world to swallow him up and take him away.

Andy then felt a hand on his shoulder. Andy turned around and saw the guy he punched staring straight at his eyes.

"Hey, you alright?" said the man whom he punched. Andy was shocked. He attacked him, and even turned a gun on him, yet he comes over and asked if Andy was alright? Andy tried to stifle a reply, but nothing but a little squeak came out.

Andy stood up and went over to the nearest rock, where he sat down. He can hear footsteps following him, but was not too sure if it is the same person. Then a thought clicked into his head.

Luca had a brother.

In that instance, Andy shouted "GIOVANNI!!"

And......
Josh Anderson
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #88 Opublikowane Lip 4 2013, 14:27:28 Cytuj 

The man seemed surprised by Giovanni's question. Giovanni knew he could surely be waking into a trap - but he trusted this man somehow, and he wanted him to be fine. The man seemed to give some sort of response - a quiet one, but a response nonetheless.

He stood up; Giovanni did also. But the man was wandering over to a rock, Giovanni slowly following him. Giovanni wanted to talk to him, know who he was... The man sat down on the rock - and blinked. Hard. He started breathing faster - Giovanni knew something was up - but before he could ask, the man screamed.

"GIOVANNI!!"

Giovanni was taken aback. He couldn't believe it. And he found a question in his mind, although he had difficulty asking...

"How... do you know... my... Do you.. know... him?"
Declan Kelly
(Grupa Rookie - 115)

Kraj:
Szkocja 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (1)
Stary post #89 Opublikowane Lip 4 2013, 14:48:28 Cytuj 
Kentucky doesn't like Alex for ruining his fun :(:(:(

bah, I'll continue my story separately

Kentucky decided to follow the barking noises. He didn't want to lose Pippin, his best friend, the thing that kept him going. He rushed outside as quickly as he could, looking outside for his friend. There was nothing here. Nothing. Pippin was gone. Then he remembered, the man. Kentucky thought the man was trustworthy, stupid. Stupid. Stupid. Kentucky realized that his only hope was to seek help from inside the house. There was no other way. He had to save Pippin, poor old Pippin.

Kentucky ran back inside the house, looking for help, for people to save his dog. He ran up the stairs as quickly as he could, in the direction of the shouting. He saw two men, men who looked starved by the nuclear bombing, men who could help him find Pippin, yet they were shouting....
Jun Ho
(Grupa Rookie - 19)

Kraj:
Hongkong 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #90 Opublikowane Lip 4 2013, 15:39:02 (ostatnio edytowany Lip 4 2013, 15:39:30 przez Jun Ho) Cytuj 
..... The man was startled. He stumbled backwards as though he did not expect his name to be called out. Andy knew Giovanni through Luca, even though Giovanni has never met Andy.

-----------

While Andy and Luca were at Great Banks City, they would talk about their family and childhood throughout the nights. It was just to past the time. One night, Luca was talking about his family and how he got to Great Banks City.

"I have one brother called Giovanni. He looks very similar to me, and we are often mistaken for one another!"
*Andy and Luca laugh*
"But the reason I am telling you about him is because you said you were going to promote to Major in the army, right?"
"Yes, that would be the case." Andy said
"Well...." Luca whispered. "My brother is going for the exact same position in your regiment. It is his DREAM to become a Major of a regiment."
Andy was befuddled. He never wanted to battle for a position with someone he knows. Especially a great friend like Luca, even if it is his brother.
"OK. Thanks for the heads-up Luca. Do you have a picture of him?" Andy said, while trying to open a chocolate bar
"Here." Luca pulled out his wallet, and showed him a picture of Giovanni in the army.
"Hah. He does kind of look like you!" Andy joked.
"Yes he does. I hope to see him after this apocalypse. I have something I want to give him." Luca sighed.
They both fell asleep after a few minutes. Giovanni's picture still grasped in Luca's hands.

-------------------------

"How... do you know... my... Do you.. know... him?" Giovanni stuttered.

Andy knows that Giovanni has never met him. They didn't battle for the spot of Major. There was no need to. Andy withdrew his application in order for Giovanni to achieve his goal.

"Hey Giovanni. I am Andy Taylor. I met your brother while out in Great Banks City. You must have met my mentor in Metal Gear."

Andy paused for a while before saying one word.

"Jethro."

Josh, feel free to use my character for dialogue if you wish.
Strona « 1 2 [34 5 » Szybko idź do strony:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > [Roleplay] After The Storm [Now In Progress] Dodaj ten wątek do ignorowanych Dodaj ten wątek do obserwowanych

Odpowiedz w tym wątku