Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > GPRO F1 Prediction - Season 7 Dodaj ten wątek do ignorowanych Dodaj ten wątek do obserwowanych
Strona « 1 2 3 ... 48 49 [50 Szybko idź do strony:
Autor Wątek: GPRO F1 Prediction - Season 7 1481 odpowiedzi
Alan Halford
(Grupa Amateur - 39)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Walia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (0)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #1471 Opublikowane Gru 12 2021, 15:34:34 Cytuj 
That is SOOOOO f****** wrong

Mike Chatzikonstantinou
(Grupa Pro - 2)

Kraj:
Grecja 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #1472 Opublikowane Gru 12 2021, 15:38:19 Cytuj 
ridiculous
Mark Witney
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #1473 Opublikowane Gru 12 2021, 16:49:36 Cytuj 
FIA gave Hamilton a freebie on lap 1 and Verstappen one on lap 57, think that sums it up perfectly.
Alan Halford
(Grupa Amateur - 39)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Walia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (1)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #1474 Opublikowane Gru 12 2021, 17:32:03 (ostatnio edytowany Gru 12 2021, 17:33:29 przez Alan Halford) Cytuj 
Quote ( Mark Witney @ December 12th 2021,16:49:36 )

FIA gave Hamilton a freebie on lap 1 and Verstappen one on lap 57, think that sums it up perfectly.

Disagree - two totally different scenarios. Lap 1 Hamilton was forced off the track , no-one disputes that except Red Bull and at end of race, FIA (Massi) has a lot to answer - why he has made a decision that breaks their own usual rules.

Do not get me wrong, I applaud the fight from Max but a decision was made incorrectly with lapped cars and it made a difference which is not what they are there for. They are there to make sure the rules are not broken and they broke the rules themselves

and not only that - it was clear that Max was ahead of Lewis behind the safety car before it went off the track. That in normal circumstances is "hand back the position" --- just saying

EDIT - I look forward to next season and another strong battle
Mark Witney
(Grupa Amateur - 1)

Kraj:
Anglia 
Certyfikowany: 
Postaw plusa za ten post. (2)   Postaw minusa za ten post. (0)
Stary post #1475 Opublikowane Gru 12 2021, 23:50:16 Cytuj 
Quote ( Alan Halford @ December 12th 2021,17:32:03 )

Quote ( Mark Witney @ December 12th 2021,16:49:36 )

Disagree - two totally different scenarios. Lap 1 Hamilton was forced off the track , no-one disputes that except Red Bull and at end of race, FIA (Massi) has a lot to answer - why he has made a decision that breaks their own usual rules.

Do not get me wrong, I applaud the fight from Max but a decision was made incorrectly with lapped cars and it made a difference which is not what they are there for. They are there to make sure the rules are not broken and they broke the rules themselves

and not only that - it was clear that Max was ahead of Lewis behind the safety car before it went off the track. That in normal circumstances is "hand back the position" --- just saying

EDIT - I look forward to next season and another strong battle

Valid arguments, but Max was ahead when Lewis went off, how did he give up the advantage but end up a second in front after lap 1? Awful decisions but you can't change the result, Red Bull weren't at fault for the bad decisions
Leonardo Solazzi
(Grupa Pro - 9)

Kraj:
Argentyna 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #1476 Opublikowane Gru 13 2021, 00:36:52 Cytuj 
I can't believe.
Alan Halford
(Grupa Amateur - 39)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Walia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #1477 Opublikowane Gru 13 2021, 01:09:43 Cytuj 
Quote ( Mark Witney @ December 12th 2021,23:50:16 )

Valid arguments, but Max was ahead when Lewis went off, how did he give up the advantage but end up a second in front after lap 1? Awful decisions but you can't change the result, Red Bull weren't at fault for the bad decisions

I am not gonna get drawn into a massive discussion on this as the result is not gonna change but even the other drivers commentating agreed that Max left it too late to "lunge" in and force Lewis off the track - as he had nothing to lose. If they crashed - he won.

The stewards also said - no further action required

I hope Max enjoys his time as World Champion. Next year is another year and I look forward to it
Alan Halford
(Grupa Amateur - 39)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Walia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #1478 Opublikowane Gru 14 2021, 09:26:53 Cytuj 
Sorry for delay but I was waiting for any "backlash" from the controversial decision but looks like that might not happen - so here we go with final results for 2021

Race Results

Alan Halford
(Grupa Amateur - 39)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Walia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #1479 Opublikowane Gru 14 2021, 09:27:15 Cytuj 
Managers Result

Alan Halford
(Grupa Amateur - 39)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Walia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #1480 Opublikowane Gru 14 2021, 09:30:17 Cytuj 
Overall Resuts

After a long battle for top spot between Mike and Eduardo, BIG congratulations to Mike as he manages to hold Eduardo off in the final couple of events to win the title for 2021.

My thanks to everyone who participated - we had some ups and downs but got there in the end so I hope you enjoyed it and I look forward to next season

Alan Halford
(Grupa Amateur - 39)

Moderator wątku
  Kraj:
Walia 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #1481 Opublikowane Gru 14 2021, 09:31:34 Cytuj 
Watch for next season though I will send reminders to everyone

WATCH THIS SPACE
Francisco Merte
(Grupa Amateur - 29)

Kraj:
Meksyk 
Certyfikowany: 
Stary post #1482 Opublikowane Gru 18 2021, 11:07:32 Cytuj 
Thanks for hosting Al!
Strona « 1 2 3 ... 48 49 [50 Szybko idź do strony:
Grand Prix Racing Online Forum > Forum games > GPRO F1 Prediction - Season 7 Dodaj ten wątek do ignorowanych Dodaj ten wątek do obserwowanych

Odpowiedz w tym wątku