Página « 1 2 3 ... 49 [5051 ... 74 75 76 » Ir rapidamente para a página:
Autor Tópico: Driver Energy 2267 respostas
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Hungria 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1468 colocada 28 Set 2016, 18:59:33 Citar 
"Ember küzdj és bízva bízzál!"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Tragedy_of_Man
Andrey Baydin
(Grupo Amateur - 87)

País:
Federação Russa 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1469 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:01:19 Citar 
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Daily_WTF
Andrei Ciuchi
(Grupo Retired)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Roménia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1470 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:02:05 Citar 
Try and keep it in English, Tibor.

Probably this one, right?

"strive on, and have faith."
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Hungria 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1471 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:06:37 (Editado em 28 Set 2016, 19:08:54 por Tibor Szuromi) Citar 
Andrei!
"Man fight and trust, have faith!"

(Imre Madács) ----> Not translated.
Stuart Foster
(Grupo Rookie - 5)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #1472 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:09:56 (Editado em 28 Set 2016, 19:21:49 por Stuart Foster) Citar 
Quote ( Shane Ferguson @ September 28th 2016,17:07:29 )

Ready to perform drivers are going to be much more sought after now than ever before...Higher demands for them will push the salaries through the roof...Project drivers will be a thing of he past....Just look at the market now and see how many bids ready to perform drivers are getting ..There will be even higher demands for them at the start of the season when the markets get crazy

Surely if there's more demand for 'ready to perform' drivers and much higher salaries with it then more people will actually be forced / positioned / attracted to sign 'project drivers' if either market forces or their own finances dictate it. If you promote from amateur to pro with either low money or weak package (driver / sponsors) to progress then those manager's will for sure be a lot more highlighted in terms of competitiveness...whereas before they could probably rely on a 2m per race driver and 100CT to smear over cracks in their management. Well, that's kinda how I see it really. If there's people even in amateur using Spa and doing less driver training then not only will their be greater demand / higher salary in pro for ready prepped drivers but also lower supply.

I think its a bit nonsense to say project drivers will be a thing of the past since if that is what the market or your own game condition puts you in the position of then that will be only approach to take without making yourself ruined / bankrupt. A lot more people will be put in that position too if they relied on Spa on their way up with their driver and don't even have the right game condition to make progress further with a lack of resources in their package.

The game seems to be moving more in the direction of encouraging people to build their package and get results thru actual management and remove the "balls to the wall" approach that possibly made a lot of play in the game a lot easier / softer in terms of over-performance for managers who had made bad / weak preparations. I think this will be a more vivid aspect of the game going forward so importance will be on building resources/package in amateur. The driver market will always self-adjust accordingly. I guess time will tell if that is the case and whether or not its successful.

Michael Winkley
(Grupo Retired)

País:
País de Gales 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #1473 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:16:37 Citar 
Spa training shouldn't exist, though if it is to exist then it should only have minimal impact, much like the other trainings.
Daneks Britāls
(Grupo Amateur - 63)

País:
Letónia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1474 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:19:57 Citar 
Quote ( Stuart Foster @ September 28th 2016,19:09:56 )

I think its a bit nonsense to say project drivers will be a thing of the past

Of course it's nonsence. Because project drivers is a thing of future. After long time of tasteless "stability" where everyone had same training programms or looking or sdame drivers in the markets.
Florencia Caro
(Grupo Master - 1)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Argentina 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (5)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1475 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:26:53 Citar 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ September 28th 2016,19:16:37 )

Spa training shouldn't exist, though if it is to exist then it should only have minimal impact, much like the other trainings.

Can I agree with you and trigger apocalypse? :P

I agree the impact it has on pace is too big. Yes, you pay the price of missing a long term training chance to a spa session, but the short term impact Spa gives makes it really hard to think or invest for the future. Too much benefit for those who play short term, who do not suffer the long term cost. and now those also have lower part costs, which was before something that balanced things a bit.

Even I think things will tend to stabilise in a few seasons when the driver market is directly affected, it makes the current race to race a bit unrealistic. Feels like doping in the 100mts :D.
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Hungria 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1476 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:27:53 Citar 
Feature; but it's not true:

/hu/ChangeLog.asp
Michael Winkley
(Grupo Retired)

País:
País de Gales 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (2)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1477 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:29:53 Citar 
Quote ( Florencia Caro @ September 28th 2016,19:26:53 )

Can I agree with you and trigger apocalypse? :P

I agree the impact it has on pace is too big. Yes, you pay the price of missing a long term training chance to a spa session, but the short term impact Spa gives makes it really hard to think or invest for the future. Too much benefit for those who play short term, who do not suffer the long term cost. and now those also have lower part costs, which was before something that balanced things a bit.

Even I think things will tend to stabilise in a few seasons when the driver market is directly affected, it makes the current race to race a bit unrealistic. Feels like doping in the 100mts :D.

You're not allowed to agree with me as my opinion should not be heard.
Delete my post, but then say what I said yourself. Got to give it some validity. :)

How is Flo?
Florencia Caro
(Grupo Master - 1)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Argentina 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1478 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:37:29 Citar 
Quote ( Michael Winkley @ September 28th 2016,19:29:53 )

How is Flo?

Flo who? :) [/offtopic]

Quote ( Tibor Szuromi @ September 28th 2016,19:27:53 )

Feature; but it's not true:

/hu/ChangeLog.asp

A tip for Tibor: when you post in the general forums it's really handy to remove the language tag of the URL. That way each of us clicks on the link and lands on the same page, while the language set is the one of our own choice

/ChangeLog.asp
Tibor Szuromi
(Grupo Master - 5)

País:
Hungria 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1479 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:42:00 Citar 
Florencia: Tx.
Sergei Gordov
(Grupo Amateur - 32)

País:
Federação Russa 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1480 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:43:48 Citar 
Quote ( Sergei Gordov @ September 28th 2016,18:16:27 )

Quote ( Vladimir Alexandrov @ September 19th 2016,15:15:49 )

4) You will get one final normal energy recovery just before the race calculation.

Something went wrong!
After qualifying was closed I had X driver energy,
in race analysis initial energy value was the same X.
Where is the promised "final normal energy recovery"?

( Shane Ferguson @ September 28th 2016,18:20:27 )

after the post race update you should get something around ***poof***% energy gained

I'm not talking of the 1st Alexandrov's promise which reads: "1) In the post-race update you will gain some energy back. This will address the early qualifying advantage problem. As a result the normal energy recovery will be tweaked slightly to compensate for this." and which fights early qualifying.

I'm talking of (be attentive!) of the 4th of his promises which deals with before-race-energy-pump and helps those qualifying late.
Robin Goodey
(Grupo Master - 4)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1481 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:58:57 Citar 
Sergei - how much is the normal energy increase when you get it? So that is the maximum you can then get in the 'extra' energy gain before the race.
Do you always get a VISIBLE change to energy every time you expect it? If not - then you will have got the normal gain - but it wasn't enough to have changed the visible number, as it doesn't at other times.

No issue whatsoever there.

Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupo Master - 4)

País:
Itália 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (6)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1482 colocada 28 Set 2016, 19:59:33 Citar 

I was about to write the same earlier today, but I wanted to avoid apocalypse as Flo said. But now that you said it and the apocalypse didn't start, I can share my suggestion: after two or three seasons from the introduction of energy, disable enable spa training in higher categories and allow it with lower gain in lower categories. This will help people from low categories to understand how energy works without being penalised too much in case they use higher risks than they should. But in the higher leagues people will have to deal just with energy, with no temptation to run at higher risks than they should.
Florencia Caro
(Grupo Master - 1)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Argentina 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #1483 colocada 28 Set 2016, 20:08:47 (Editado em 28 Set 2016, 20:09:55 por Florencia Caro) Citar 
Quote ( Andrea Squizzato @ September 28th 2016,19:59:33 )

I was about to write the same earlier today, but I wanted to avoid apocalypse as Flo said. But now that you said it and the apocalypse didn't start, I can share my suggestion: after two or three seasons from the introduction of energy, disable enable spa training in higher categories and allow it with lower gain in lower categories. This will help people from low categories to understand how energy works without being penalised too much in case they use higher risks than they should. But in the higher leagues people will have to deal just with energy, with no temptation to run at higher risks than they should.

I agree with the principle (also think impact is too big for the higher leagues), but we oldies at Master also need to learn about energy at this point, maybe 2-3 seasons is not enough for us either? :D. I think some small twist is needed in this after season, and maybe after that we have different results to analyse and ends in the right balance. Let's see :)
Sergei Gordov
(Grupo Amateur - 32)

País:
Federação Russa 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1484 colocada 28 Set 2016, 20:17:03 Citar 
Quote ( Robin Goodey @ September 28th 2016,19:58:57 )

Sergei - how much is the normal energy increase when you get it? So that is the maximum you can then get in the 'extra' energy gain before the race.
Do you always get a VISIBLE change to energy every time you expect it? If not - then you will have got the normal gain - but it wasn't enough to have changed the visible number, as it doesn't at other times.

No issue whatsoever there.

Not so easy.
Normal energy gain must be comparable to normal drain in qualifications IMO.
It is logical that gain would 'compensate' (as Vlad said) more or less drain, isn't it?
And those are one-digit values, not tenths.

Ivan Silva
(Grupo Pro - 10)

País:
Portugal 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #1485 colocada 28 Set 2016, 20:24:12 Citar 

If it is to have little effect better not exist at all.

Quote ( Andrea Squizzato @ September 28th 2016,19:59:33 )

I was about to write the same earlier today, but I wanted to avoid apocalypse as Flo said. But now that you said it and the apocalypse didn't start, I can share my suggestion: after two or three seasons from the introduction of energy, disable enable spa training in higher categories and allow it with lower gain in lower categories. This will help people from low categories to understand how energy works without being penalised too much in case they use higher risks than they should. But in the higher leagues people will have to deal just with energy, with no temptation to run at higher risks than they should

Definitely the game would be more balanced if spa training wasnt allowed at all. In rookie basicly everyone promotes, in amateur only the best drivers would have a chance for promo so it would become even more important to know how to build a driver from there. In pro, master and elite i would prefer no spa training for strategic reasons like what you mentioned.
Robin Goodey
(Grupo Master - 4)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1486 colocada 28 Set 2016, 20:35:18 Citar 
Quote ( Sergei Gordov @ September 28th 2016,20:17:03 )

Not so easy.
Normal energy gain must be comparable to normal drain in qualifications IMO.
It is logical that gain would 'compensate' (as Vlad said) more or less drain, isn't it?
And those are one-digit values, not tenths.

Clearly you know far better than me, and your logic is of a far higher level than mine - because every statement there is, 99% for sure, total rubbish.

But you know best of course - which begs the question of why you asked in the first place - since you have all the answers (incorrect ones - but that is clearly irrelevant) already.
Michael Winkley
(Grupo Retired)

País:
País de Gales 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1487 colocada 28 Set 2016, 21:50:35 Citar 
Ivan, by little I meant..."training one fitness class doesn't automatically make you superfast."
It's worthy of giving something, but that something shouldn't be result changing...well, not drastically anyhow.
Sergei Gordov
(Grupo Amateur - 32)

País:
Federação Russa 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (3)
Mensagem antiga #1488 colocada 29 Set 2016, 03:08:58 Citar 
Quote ( Robin Goodey @ September 28th 2016,20:35:18 )

But you know best of course - which begs the question of why you asked in the first place - since you have all the answers (incorrect ones - but that is clearly irrelevant) already.

Improper irony and just waste of words I can see in your reply.

My questions appeal to administrators' conscience. Once you promised something--be a man! Keep your word! Implement your promises.

How the heck can we understand in-game relationships then? So remove FOBY slogan and make it All in God's hands.
Ľubomír Štec
(Grupo Amateur - 32)

País:
Eslováquia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (6)   Não gostar desta mensagem (2)
Mensagem antiga #1489 colocada 30 Set 2016, 22:26:34 Citar 
why does driver run out of energy when the car is smoking almost 2/3 of the race ? that´s just bed stuff to play with energy :/ why should he use the energy when he is not even trying to do something with broken car...another thing is that such a car should be retired for the entire race to save car parts and driver´s energy...that´s no point in finishing race in these conditions just because getting money for 90% of the race length :/ all these things are more disadvantegous against finnishing race and getting more money :(
Nigel Hawken
(Grupo Amateur - 107)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1490 colocada 30 Set 2016, 22:27:47 Citar 
Rather surprised today that my driver energy after the race is higher than after qualifying. Wish I had the faintest clue how this works.
Teo Gluščević
(Grupo Amateur - 68)

País:
Croácia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1491 colocada 30 Set 2016, 22:44:50 (Editado em 30 Set 2016, 22:45:29 por Teo Gluščević) Citar 
You get some energy back instantly after the race, check race analysis to see how much you actually used it during the race.
Wayne Smith
(Grupo Amateur - 81)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (10)
Mensagem antiga #1492 colocada 30 Set 2016, 22:58:48 Citar 
Well yet again , a dull boring race.,30th place,

Its not working pull the energy, re think it bring it back.

I will now just slap some settings in,do Q1,Q2, and turn up for the race and smoke , crash , be last.

We add are cash to this game,we are your customers,shops who don't take notice of you paying customers tend to not be around for long.

The game is now boring no fun not worth viewing while the race is on ,Wow you have made it just like real F1 , and i used to view that all the time ,now i don't even view the highlights.

your pubic is talking to you, try to listen.

Christopher Jones
(Grupo Rookie - 52)

País:
Estados Unidos da América 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1493 colocada 30 Set 2016, 23:01:00 Citar 
Looks like more wants it then those that don't!
Jukka Sireni2
(Grupo Master - 4)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Finlândia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1494 colocada 30 Set 2016, 23:03:51 Citar 
Quote ( Wayne Smith @ September 30th 2016,22:58:48 )

I will now just slap some settings in,do Q1,Q2, and turn up for the race and smoke , crash , be last.

What does that have to do with energy?
Sven Bojkowski
(Grupo Amateur - 114)

País:
Suécia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (2)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1495 colocada 30 Set 2016, 23:04:12 Citar 

your pubic is talking to you, try to listen.

Huge, if true.
Edwin Silva
(Grupo Master - 3)

País:
Colômbia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1496 colocada 30 Set 2016, 23:05:29 Citar 

Well yet again , a dull boring race.,30th place,

You qualified dead last, dude. Whatever result you got would have been a win.
Sam Wainwright
(Grupo Pro - 7)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1497 colocada 30 Set 2016, 23:06:26 Citar 
Quote ( Edwin Silva @ September 30th 2016,23:05:29 )

You qualified dead last, dude.

Yeah but only because of energy.
Página « 1 2 3 ... 49 [5051 ... 74 75 76 » Ir rapidamente para a página:

Responder a este tópico