Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Forum games > [MAFIA] Forest Fire [NIGHT 3] Ignorar este tópico Adicionar este tópico à lista de tópicos vigiados
Página « 1 2 3 ... 21 [2223 ... 45 46 47 » Ir rapidamente para a página:
Autor Tópico: [MAFIA] Forest Fire [NIGHT 3] 1399 respostas
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #631 colocada 24 Jun 2019, 14:58:38 Citar 

Quote ( Alex Nikodem-Wing @ June 23rd 2019,14:10:14 )

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ June 21st 2019,19:38:36 )

Tom, Jasper, Grant

Between these 3 I am sure there will be at least 1 scum,

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ June 21st 2019,20:22:23 )

Tom, Jasper, Grant, Cameron, Alex

I am sure between these 5 there is one. Odd to discount Cameron, even with your reasons... as his was just as likely to be scum motivated as anyone... and for the rest of us, you are included.
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #632 colocada 24 Jun 2019, 15:00:56 Citar 
Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ June 23rd 2019,20:29:57 )

These type of players shoudnt waste our time playing.

For most of us, its meant to be fun, you take it far too seriously, and are a big baby about getting lynched every time... can you not see.... most of us though you were scum... only you can create that feeling. Stop acting scummy and we will stop lynching you. And in the meantime, smile... its fun. Its a game fgs
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #633 colocada 24 Jun 2019, 15:06:23 Citar 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 24th 2019,03:37:57 )

I do not see what's the point people went hard after Damir this way today. Is this scumhunt? Help town? The obvious reason probably be scum trying to scapegoat someone, while you will be stupid to follow this crusade if you are town. Just my opinion.

I admit Damir played poorly. But is his self vote play really bring absolute no value to town? I do not agree. The self vote at least clear him as town for me, while I do not understand how people can wifom Damis's selfvote to be a scum play. I repeat, what a scum who seltvote himself into L1, that he want to achieve? People who tried to wifom this is highly possible scum.
Also, Damir did took the advise to unvote himself at last. It mean his self vote doest not contribute to his mislynch. Who contribute to the mislych? It is people who voted Damir.

Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ June 23rd 2019,20:38:13 )

you self voted Damir, its shitty play

if you honestly just talk like this for the rest of the game... i am out
And this is the biggest shit I read thus far. We have a clear town now, why shut him up this way? If people cant see my point, I am fed up and I am out this game, ok?

The last part.... I said I am out if he simply sits insulting ppl. No help at all.

OK Lyee is very scummy by this post

His insistence Damir was town.. is just a scum saying I told you so because he clearly already knew damirs flip... Unvoted himself at last??? More than half the ppl here contributed, yet you say they are all scum for a mislynch of a day 1, self voting, scummy looking player... I dont buy it at all ... hopefully even Damir can see through the false flattery and see it for what it is.
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #634 colocada 24 Jun 2019, 15:10:33 Citar 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 24th 2019,05:33:11 )

Kirsty, do you have anything more solid other than your impression which derive from my play style? Or you are just comfortable with a read like these every time you vote, even with so many factual events that had happened in the game?
As Damir flipped town, there is clearly more chance you are scum than him... so I was right... huh? :P
Your reaction to Damirs flip, and trying to side with him is so clearly fake, surely everyone could have found a reason to see a scummy part of Damir, as with almost everyone as it was day 1, cases are often weak... I didn't see a better, more validated case put forward from you.

Kirsty Ridley
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #635 colocada 24 Jun 2019, 15:18:25 Citar 

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 24th 2019,07:53:30 )

I don't see a problem calling what Damir did as poor play, but I have problem people discouraging him from keep on playing.

I only see Damir is just being Damir, and he deserves whatever way he think he shall play with. It is not up to guys to discriminate his play and discouraging him from making post. But if you are scum, you also deserve your way to discredit Damir's play.

I discouraged him from being crappy in something we do for fun. Do you even know what discriminate means? You repeated twice in a single post him being discouraged from playing. Where??

He was discouraged from being insulting and from playing badly... cannot see where you say he was discouraged from playing at all?? Can you point it out pls
Kirsty Ridley
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #636 colocada 24 Jun 2019, 15:21:58 Citar 
Going to read back...had no time during the night and still dont feel i have decent reads on ppl.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #637 colocada 24 Jun 2019, 18:51:36 Citar 
I'm also re-reading, I've just done the first 300 posts. I have nothing substantial to share yet, but there is one thing I would like to ask. I've seen at least 3 players talk about "unicorns". Something to do with Lyee's theories. Is there something from a previous game that I have missed and should know? Because I don't really understand what it's about.

Someone in the thread called it "blue unicorn" but I only found one definition which doesn't seem to cover it. :D https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Blue%20Unicorn
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #638 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 01:09:14 Citar 
Some links posts that I will refer to, so I don't have to quote them all:
link to #179
link to #296
link to #412

Grant, in #296 you voted for Damir and explained why. Part of the reason is "WIFOM bullshit", a point which I had also raised in #179. You also backed up my question to Damir as to why the slip story was idiotic.

Some time later, in #412, you are very critical of my reasons for voting Damir. You said about the slip story that "this is your whole case" (it wasn't, as you can see in #179) and you said some other things that I already reacted to that I don't need to bring back up.

So in #296 you back me up in asking Damir why it is idiotic. In #412 you basically back Damir up by saying it is BS.

Half an hour before the deadline (#523) you came in and confirmed that you were happy with your vote for Damir.

So if you ask me, there is a gaping inconsistency here. #412 does not fit in with with #296 and the fact you kept your vote on Damir. Can you clarify what was going through your mind throughout this whole process?
Lyee Chong
(Grupo Amateur - 61)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Malásia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #639 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 02:55:15 Citar 

Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ June 24th 2019,14:58:38 )

Quote ( Riley Dunlop @ June 21st 2019,20:22:23 )

Tom, Jasper, Grant, Cameron, Alex

I am sure between these 5 there is one. Odd to discount Cameron, even with your reasons... as his was just as likely to be scum motivated as anyone... and for the rest of us, you are included.
Why sure there is 1 among the 5? zero? tow?
Yes, discounting Cam is odd, as odd as you speak for "us" with the underlined bit. As if you are stating a fact that "the rest of us" cant deny.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #640 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 02:57:59 Citar 
Do you want to deny it?
Lyee Chong
(Grupo Amateur - 61)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Malásia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #641 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:01:25 Citar 

Quote ( Kirsty Ridley @ June 24th 2019,15:10:33 )

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 24th 2019,05:33:11 )

Kirsty, do you have anything more solid other than your impression which derive from my play style? Or you are just comfortable with a read like these every time you vote, even with so many factual events that had happened in the game?
As Damir flipped town, there is clearly more chance you are scum than him... so I was right... huh? :P
Your reaction to Damirs flip, and trying to side with him is so clearly fake, surely everyone could have found a reason to see a scummy part of Damir, as with almost everyone as it was day 1, cases are often weak... I didn't see a better, more validated case put forward from you.

Thanks for your confirmation that you are ok to keep going with "impression case" on me, where you just confirm you think you are right with your impression yesterday, and getting more confident with your impression scum hunt. Yes it is all your impression, "desperate", "aggressive", and today you also added the "faking".

To me, the impression is all shitty reasons, as if you are lazy scum who cant build a case on me but go pushing my case when you see your opportunity of highly possible to get me lynch.
Grant Crouch
(Grupo Pro - 11)

País:
Estados Unidos da América 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #642 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:02:05 Citar 
Ive got some posts to reply to here from Lyee, Cam and Jasper. Still at work, will respond in full once I get home.

Quick synopsis though:

Lyee - I feel like were getting into semantics
Cameron - Youre talking about a Joke vote???
Jasper - Im thinking different from where youre coming from
Lyee Chong
(Grupo Amateur - 61)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Malásia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #643 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:02:51 Citar 

Quote ( Jasper Coosemans @ June 25th 2019,02:57:59 )

Do you want to deny it?
That's not my point.
And my point is Kirsty's speak for "us" behavior is possibly a careless scum behavior.
Lyee Chong
(Grupo Amateur - 61)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Malásia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #644 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:04:56 Citar 

Quote ( Grant Crouch @ June 25th 2019,03:02:05 )

semantics
I just checked, semantic is relating to meaning in language or logic. Isn't mafia a game for there?
Lyee Chong
(Grupo Amateur - 61)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Malásia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #645 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:36:08 Citar 
I can not sit right with Jasper's behavior.

Grant's dissatisfy with Damir's "bs/idiotic" post (in #296), and Grant vote on Damir.

Then Grant in turn also discredit Jasper's case on Damir because of Jasper inconsistency regarding the "to lynch unhelpful player" proposal. Yes, this is where Jasper also claimed Grant to be inconsistent (in #638 and $459). I still do not see how Grant contradicts himself, is it just Jasper is targeting to lynch Grant today? The way I understand Grant's #412 is he is talking about something different, not that he is contradicting his #269. Jasper gave me the feeling of he is incriminating Grant in the same way he want to incriminate Damir.

The odd thing now is, when Jasper challenged Grant in #459 by yesterday, and Jasper is only so focus on the credibility of his bs theory on Damir. The fact is Jasper never bother to ask why Grant still stay put with his vote on Damir, as if Jasper is ok with Grant's vote even Grant is contradicting himself (as Jasper claimed). This will be out of mind, especially when it is a illogic vote on Jasper's most suspicious candidate. How can Jasper not concern about it?

And by today, Jasper brought the same subject (Grant contradicting himself) up again. Why not going after it hard yesterday? Is it because it is Grant who is also voted on Damir yesterday, who Damir is also Jasper's top target?

##vote Jasper
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupo Rookie - 165)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #646 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:36:44 Citar 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 24th 2019,08:34:22 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 23rd 2019,00:11:21 )

On a more serious note, in my opinion, Damir flipping scum would have pretty much cleared Jasper. Thing is, I didn't talk to Grant much and so I'd like to ask him what he thinks of Jasper's original post on D1.
Am I the only 1 doubt this?
What are you doubting exactly?
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupo Rookie - 165)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #647 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:41:43 Citar 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 24th 2019,09:24:07 )

Ivelin, that's not the point. My point is, if Grant know it for sure there is more than half the people/town voted on Damir (which is what he said), then he scumsliped, as only scum know the actual number of town who voted on Damir.
But he said:

Quote ( Grant Crouch @ June 23rd 2019,21:52:12 )

More than half of the people in the game believed you were scum.

So how do you go from "believed you were scum" to "voted and lynched you"? How is that the same thing?
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupo Rookie - 165)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #648 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:43:01 Citar 

Are you not ready doing this when you join the game?
I am looking for inconsistencies that are clear. You are trying to find an inconsistency where there isn't one.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupo Rookie - 165)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #649 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:46:16 Citar 

It is not I conveniently take Damir as town. It is so obvious!! What you are wifoning now with the suggestion that Damir is crazy, is actually crazy.
It looks to me that you are playing to fool so I'm gonna explain it to you (Kirsty already tried).

If you are scum, you know that Damir would flip town, therefore it's easy to see his actions as town-oriented and claim that he was clearly town. If you are town, it's perfectly normal to doubt his actions on D1.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupo Rookie - 165)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #650 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:48:23 Citar 
Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ June 24th 2019,09:34:27 )

I would aggree with her suggestion, you need to lynch Cameron.
Can you explain your "test" in a way it's clear and why it is so revealing?

I know you did explain it somehow, but I didn't get it back then. Allow me to try and understand.
Lyee Chong
(Grupo Amateur - 61)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Malásia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #651 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:52:22 Citar 

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 25th 2019,03:36:44 )

Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 24th 2019,08:34:22 )

Quote ( Cameron Halsall @ June 23rd 2019,00:11:21 )

On a more serious note, in my opinion, Damir flipping scum would have pretty much cleared Jasper. Thing is, I didn't talk to Grant much and so I'd like to ask him what he thinks of Jasper's original post on D1.
Am I the only 1 doubt this?
What are you doubting exactly?
I am sorry. It was a mistake.
After I made this post, then only I realized that Cam actually typed "Damir flipping scum would have pretty much cleared Jasper". I read it is Damir's slip cleared Jasper.
I think I still need time to get use to the way Cam posts.
Lyee Chong
(Grupo Amateur - 61)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Malásia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #652 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:53:38 Citar 

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 25th 2019,03:41:43 )

So how do you go from "believed you were scum" to "voted and lynched you"? How is that the same thing?
My take would be only people put a vote on you that means they believe you are scum.
Lyee Chong
(Grupo Amateur - 61)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Malásia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #653 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:54:36 Citar 

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 25th 2019,03:43:01 )

You are trying to find an inconsistency where there isn't one.
When you said this, I am expecting you to at least quote 1 example.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupo Rookie - 165)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #654 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:58:17 Citar 
Quote ( Tom Byrne @ June 24th 2019,11:19:55 )

Quote ( Damir Hictaler @ June 24th 2019,09:53:54 )

Tom, any explanation behind "I smell petrol"?

For me, it felt like something someone would crumb early. I'd seen instances before where people had joke voted their partners straight up in previous games. I read it and immediately it felt off. Like this was another example of scum letting off their scumminess during the joke phase. That's why I asked.
Wait what?

Why would scum crumb anything? What does voting your buddy in the joke phase has to do with Damir's comment?
Lyee Chong
(Grupo Amateur - 61)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Malásia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #655 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:58:17 Citar 

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 25th 2019,03:46:16 )

you are playing to fool
Has you ever consider that you are the one who actually over thinking it?
Even you yourself have to said only a *crazy* Damir will wifom this way (self vote). "Crazy" is the level you went, you know? If there is a limit where a wifom can apply, you are going over it already.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupo Rookie - 165)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #656 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 03:59:45 Citar 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 25th 2019,03:53:38 )

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 25th 2019,03:41:43 )

So how do you go from "believed you were scum" to "voted and lynched you"? How is that the same thing? My take would be only people put a vote on you that means they believe you are scum.
That's very flawed thinking. Just because I didn't vote Damir, doesn't mean I didn't believe he could be scum.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupo Rookie - 165)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #657 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 04:01:36 Citar 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 25th 2019,03:54:36 )

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 25th 2019,03:43:01 )

You are trying to find an inconsistency where there isn't one. When you said this, I am expecting you to at least quote 1 example.
Basically anytime you have said something like: "Is that a scumslip". There you have examples.

Grant's comment that we are discussing is another example.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupo Master - 2)

País:
Bélgica 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #658 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 04:02:45 Citar 
Quote ( Lyee Chong @ June 25th 2019,03:02:51 )

That's not my point.
And my point is Kirsty's speak for "us" behavior is possibly a careless scum behavior.

Why should anyone other than Alex not include Alex on the possible scum list? Once again you're not making sense because you don't think twice before posting. You're constantly throwing shit against the wall to see what sticks.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupo Rookie - 165)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #659 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 04:03:25 Citar 
Quote ( Alex Nikodem-Wing @ June 24th 2019,12:42:07 )

Quote ( Ivelin Dobrev @ June 23rd 2019,22:45:14 )

Your initial comment was odd, good that you further explained.

How likely do you think it is that we’d be at LYLO tomorrow? Haven’t you thought that if scum is lynched today, it would not be LYLO tomorrow?

It just seems like you didn’t consider that possibility.

Considering it was into a reply about my potential lynch, no I had not considered that I would flip scum, lol.
Yeah, missed that part. You're right.
Ivelin Dobrev
(Grupo Rookie - 165)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #660 colocada 25 Jun 2019, 04:05:22 Citar 
#639 another example Lyee.
Página « 1 2 3 ... 21 [2223 ... 45 46 47 » Ir rapidamente para a página:
Grand Prix Racing Online Fórum > Forum games > [MAFIA] Forest Fire [NIGHT 3] Ignorar este tópico Adicionar este tópico à lista de tópicos vigiados

Responder a este tópico