Página « 1 2 3 ... 49 [5051 ... 57 58 59 » Ir rapidamente para a página:
Autor Tópico: [F1] 2021 season 1741 respostas
Shaun Thornton
(Grupo Pro - 25)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (5)
Mensagem antiga #1471 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 20:34:45 (Editado em 6 Dez 2021, 20:37:34 por Shaun Thornton) Citar 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ December 6th 2021,20:27:56 )

I guess you missed my open apology to Sudeep, twice even ...
It fits your pick as you please, and give it a spin attitude being Mr. Nice Guy :)

Oh that's alright then, say what you like and if someone pulls you up on it apologise and everything is ok
But then, that's what happens with bully's when they get stood up to.

Back to being Mr Pop eh @Niels Van Heijster (P20)

Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ December 6th 2021,20:27:56 )

[i

And the bullyong part here, I never expressed to hate HAM.

I never said you did, i said you were riding off the back of it, misquoting and twisting, what's next personal abuse?
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Holanda 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1472 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 20:54:57 Citar 
Your leading assumptions based on your narrow POV. There's no point in discussing things with you, as you are always right! Coincidently, that's practically impossible, but not for you, huh?!

I'm merely human, I make mistakes, I own them. You've shown over and over again not being at that level yet. Have fun, high horse rider ;)
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Grupo Pro - 1)

País:
Islândia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (3)
Mensagem antiga #1473 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 20:57:24 (Editado em 6 Dez 2021, 21:07:51 por Atli Thor Johannesson) Citar 
Quote ( Kshitij Sharma @ December 6th 2021,20:27:50 )

What did Sudeep posted in every single post in this thread every one knows. He used to irritate everyone completely.

Not seen a more biased person than him in this thread.

Ahh..Yes Sudeep loves his Merc/Ham... understandably.

But to say he's is more biased than the "stronger" Max/RB fans, is just biased on it's own. ;)

But, that's how biased works, one is blind to his own bias...

I actually think he did a great job arguing his POV, outnumbered by just as biased angry Max fans, wanting Hamiltons head on a platter for that 60/40 Silverstone incident.

There are only a few of the Max fans left, perhaps its because since that happened, Max has been at fault, almost every time. ;)
Floris Maljers
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Holanda 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #1474 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 20:59:17 Citar 
Pfff I hope they both crash and their points are taken away.

The only downside is that Bottas will win.. Maybe even better, Merc & RB lose all points if either team causes any crash on the last race. Then Lando or Leclerc will fight fairly for the win (or at least I hope)
Shaun Thornton
(Grupo Pro - 25)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (2)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #1475 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 21:12:29 Citar 

Quote ( Kshitij Sharma @ December 6th 2021,20:27:50 )

What did Sudeep posted in every single post in this thread every one knows. He used to irritate everyone completely.
Not seen a more biased person than him in this thread.

He's allowed a point of view, same as you , I or anyone else. He didn't irritate me, @Niels Van Heijster (P20) toxicity towards him did though.

your assumption that his opinions irritate everyone is wrong. and unfair.

Peter Willmore
(Grupo Amateur - 29)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #1476 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 21:15:29 Citar 
serious question now, I would like someone who is clearly more max orientated to give me an example of him backing out to avoid a collision, because honestly I can't think of one
Shaun Thornton
(Grupo Pro - 25)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (2)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1477 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 21:17:05 Citar 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ December 6th 2021,21:15:29 )

serious question now, I would like someone who is clearly more max orientated to give me an example of him backing out to avoid a collision, because honestly I can't think of one

great question, me too.
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Holanda 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1478 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 21:37:46 Citar 
Probably T27, Jeddah, yesterday ...
Shaun Thornton
(Grupo Pro - 25)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (2)
Mensagem antiga #1479 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 21:42:13 Citar 
Was that before or after he slammed the anchors on?
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Holanda 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1480 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 21:49:41 Citar 
Quote ( Shaun Thornton @ December 6th 2021,21:42:13 )

He was avoiding HAM, and he didn't even take him out ... Something to ponder maybe ... ?!
Shaun Thornton
(Grupo Pro - 25)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (3)
Mensagem antiga #1481 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 21:51:30 Citar 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ December 6th 2021,21:49:41 )

Quote ( Shaun Thornton @ December 6th 2021,21:42:13 )

He was avoiding HAM, and he didn't even take him out ... Something to ponder maybe ... ?!

was that before or after he slammed his anchors on?
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Holanda 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1482 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 22:03:02 Citar 
Suffering loss of memory now? Or would it be HAM did something that doesn't fit the perfect image, it got blocked from your memory?

But ok, after HAM rear ended VER.
Peter Willmore
(Grupo Amateur - 29)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1483 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 22:07:51 (Editado em 6 Dez 2021, 22:12:06 por Peter Willmore) Citar 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ December 6th 2021,22:03:02 )

But ok, after HAM rear ended VER.

well Verstappen braked heavily into him but I guess same difference to you :)

From the Stewards report , bearing in mind it had 0 bearing on the result

the key point for the Stewards was that the driver of Car 33 then braked suddenly (69 bar) and significantly, resulting in 2.4g deceleration.

the sudden braking by the driver of Car 33 was determined by the Stewards to be erratic and hence the predominant cause of the collision and hence the standard penalty of 10 seconds for this type of incident, is imposed.

Honestly nothing would make me happier next year than if Verstappen and Hamilton get outshone by George or Mclaren suddenly get a championship winning car and Danny ric or Lando win it :)
Shaun Thornton
(Grupo Pro - 25)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1484 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 22:22:29 Citar 
Loss of memory, but thanks for your help.

what a bloody nice bloke you are.

Niels Van Heijster
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Holanda 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1485 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 22:23:45 Citar 
I know, it was word trickery by intend. Something that went the other way so many times, Silverstone comes to mind. Predominantly on HAM as ruled by the stewards, but a bunch in here still blames VER. I'm not even blaming the differences in POV, it's the double standard that is making things difficult in here ...

It's an example of how biased views work. Shaun exagurated VER action referrencing anchors slammed on. I stated what actually happened, just left out that VER indeed used his brakes. It's this sort of word trickery that triggers reactions and gets the discussion off track. This time I played that game ...

But your question was
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ December 6th 2021,21:15:29 )

And I answered
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ December 6th 2021,21:37:46 )

Probably T27, Jeddah, yesterday ...

Before we got side tracked again ;)
Adrian Woods
(Grupo Pro - 23)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (5)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1486 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 22:26:40 (Editado em 6 Dez 2021, 22:33:25 por Adrian Woods) Citar 
The main difference, at the moment, between Max, and Hamilton, is that Max is hungry, and Hamilton is nervous. Hamilton has never been challenged since he's been with Merc, in recent years, except when Rosberg won the Championship, and he isn't happy. All drivers ''bitch'' about things from time to time, but Hamilton is constantly bitching about every little thing. If he was concentrating on his own race, and not thinking about what else he could complain about, he would have noticed Max was slowing down, and would have passed him without any incident.
To sum it up, Max is a driver, who wants to win......Hamilton is a driver, who thinks he should win, and will ''bitch like hell'', about everything that doesn't go his way.
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Holanda 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1487 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 22:29:12 Citar 
Quote ( Shaun Thornton @ December 6th 2021,22:22:29 )

what a bloody nice bloke you are

And you ;)

I merely play your game now, Shaun. If you remember all what VER did yesterday, but you can't recall the T27 move HAM did on VER, it's a (hopefully temporary) loss of memory ...

Don't forget, you came after me. And better not play the victom card, it doesn't suit you.
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Holanda 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1488 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 22:32:08 Citar 
Quote ( Adrian Woods @ December 6th 2021,22:26:40 )

The main difference, at the moment, between Max, and Hamilton, is that Max is hungry, and Hamilton is nervous. Hamilton has never been challenged since he's been with Merc, except when Rosberg won the Championship, and he isn't happy. All drivers ''bitch'' about things from time to time, but Hamilton is constantly bitching about every little thing. If he was concentrating on his own race, and not thinking about what else he could complain about, he would have noticed Max was slowing down, and would have passed him without any incident.
To sum it up, Max is a driver, who wants to win......Hamilton is a driver, who thinks he should win, and will ''bitch like hell'', about everything that doesn't go his way.

I agree here ... as short as this post is, it's pretty much spot on, I'd say!
Shaun Thornton
(Grupo Pro - 25)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (0)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #1489 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 22:37:04 (Editado em 6 Dez 2021, 22:47:53 por Shaun Thornton) Citar 
Quote ( Niels Van Heijster @ December 6th 2021,22:29:12 )

Quote ( Shaun Thornton @ December 6th 2021,22:22:29 )

what a bloody nice bloke you are

And you ;)

I merely play your game now, Shaun. If you remember all what VER did yesterday, but you can't recall the T27 move HAM did on VER, it's a (hopefully temporary) loss of memory ...

Don't forget, you came after me. And better not play the victom card, it doesn't suit you.

Victim card, that’s sarcasm?? Didn’t you understand?

not me having to make grovelling apologies to Sudeep is it?

Where did I state I remember all Crashtappen did yesterday?
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupo Pro - 20)

País:
Holanda 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (4)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1490 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 22:47:38 Citar 
You? Correct, not to Sudeep, I don't think so ...

Somehow I triggered your obsession for me. You called me out, rightfully, on Sudeep. Ever since I'm "the nicest guy" you ever met, and you wont rest untill you somehow find a way to dis my posts. You don't know me any better than I know you, so why are you on my case? For bullying? Get real, and revisit your own posts first ...

Here you use the label "grovelling". That wasn't me, but your mind colouring words, and that to me is bullying in your case. I apologised to Sudeep, and you seemingly cannot handle that being the grown man you are.

Sleep well, Shaun!
Shaun Thornton
(Grupo Pro - 25)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #1491 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 22:49:17 Citar 
Will do.👍🏻
Tom Parker
(Grupo Rookie - 42)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (1)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1492 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 23:02:03 Citar 
In news that will shock nobody, toxicity from the F1 fight goes further than the track as Englishmen blinded by their love of Hamilton wage war against their Dutch counterparts, who are enamoured by one Max Verstappen.

Dunno what was worse for relations, F1 2021 title fight or the Anglo-Dutch wars
Hans Barf
(Grupo Rookie - 88)

Equipa GPRO
  País:
Holanda 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (15)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1493 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 23:04:57 Citar 
Put your time and energy in more important things Niels, you know what I mean...

As for the 2021 season - i just deleted my account Planet F1, because that forum is filled with unreasonable dichotomous persons - you cannot say anything against 'sir' Lewis and be labeled pro Max, Horner, Marko, Jos, RBR, racist etc as well, as anything against Max you are non-Dutch, Merc-lover, RW cheater, GOATfucker and who knows what more.

I had hoped this forum was a bit better, bleh...
Max is an arss, Lewis is a 2 faced whiner, they both are great drivers, nobody knows what goes thru their heads in the heat of the moment, but face it, we finally have a real championship battle since years. Isn't it great?
I can do without the media hyped drama though.

Martti Kaasik
(Grupo Amateur - 34)

País:
Estónia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (5)   Não gostar desta mensagem (1)
Mensagem antiga #1494 colocada 6 Dez 2021, 23:43:50 Citar 

Quote ( Floris Maljers @ December 6th 2021,20:59:17 )

Then Lando or Leclerc will fight fairly for the win (or at least I hope)
They would be probably more fair in wheel to wheel fights as history has shown. At same time if they would be in title fight would that change?

Quote ( Peter Willmore @ December 6th 2021,22:07:51 )

well Verstappen braked heavily into him but I guess same difference to you :)

Was I only one to see that he slowed down pretty long time and took to right... Then Ham was on right he tried to make room for him on that side... but still failing to pass or at least not be exactly behind him, for me it was really bizarre accident and miscommunication. Anyway as for penalties this season are handed then it was probably fair. But that is my opinion and I don't like Hamilton so yeah must be cause of that... not that I would consider myself Verstappen fan. But he would be better of bad choices...
Ken Neihart
(Grupo Amateur - 69)

País:
Estados Unidos da América 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (4)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1495 colocada 7 Dez 2021, 00:28:25 Citar 
Quote ( Martti Kaasik @ December 6th 2021,23:43:50 )

Was I only one to see that he slowed down pretty long time and took to right... Then Ham was on right he tried to make room for him on that side... but still failing to pass or at least not be exactly behind him, for me it was really bizarre accident and miscommunication.

Nope, you weren't the only one to see that. As a matter of fact everyone who watched the race saw it but some just refuse to admit that Hamboi went brain dead at that moment. I mean some here even consider Max slowing down as ordered as cheating.
Stuart Foster
(Grupo Rookie - 34)

País:
Inglaterra 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1496 colocada 7 Dez 2021, 02:31:03 (Editado em 7 Dez 2021, 02:43:18 por Stuart Foster) Citar 
Quote ( Peter Willmore @ December 6th 2021,13:55:04 )

It's entirely predicatble he will take out Hamilton at Abu Dhabi

I don't think so, because he could get a points penalty.

A better tactical option for Red Bull would be to use Sergio Perez as some kind of cannon fodder, that's one way to remove Lewis from the race without Max getting penalised.

However, a precedent was set in the past with teams being removed from the constructors championship for unsporting acts. So, would Red Bull do such a thing and risk losing all that money? You'd think not, but for the sake of earning their driver a title, while risking the other entirely...I would not put it past them to win at all costs the WDC for Max in any tactical way possible which avoids him earning a points penalty.

Would not surprise me in the least that the race ends with Lewis in a wall owing to some tactical play, Max wins the WDC, and Red Bull end up being forfeited all of their Constructors points.

Lets not forget Lewis did some tactical play of his own in 2016 though eh? I seem to remember him trying to back Nico Rosberg into the field in the closing laps of Abu Dhabi to try any way possible to cause an incident. Unsporting behaviour is not limited here to one guy.

Roy Mitchell
(Grupo Amateur - 67)

País:
Canadá 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (0)
Mensagem antiga #1497 colocada 7 Dez 2021, 02:51:06 Citar 
"miscommunication" Really? Does Toto tell Lewis how to race on the track? Didn't think so.

The only miscommunication was Hamilton's right side of the brain forgetting about the left side of the brain. More colloquially he had a brain FART thinking about Max instead of the race at hand.

He tried to not give Max the option of DRS after Lewis finished the 'return of position' that was required. Max was on point with that maneuver that we have seen previously. Lewis was 'scheming to race' but forgot he was in the race.

I feel the penalty to Max was a culmination of frustration from the stewards' office regarding the manner Max has been 'racing'. By the way, I didn't hear Max complain that the stewards were against him because he is Dutch or Orange nor did he say he expected to be penalised. That is Hamilton's card to use when things are going south

Someone mentioned that Lewis appears to be feeling the pressure. Yes, more so than he has become accustomed to. Causing 'dumb' mistakes from a Champion GOAT over all Champions of F1.

This has taken him out of his head and so we have a finale to await breathlessly. If I recall correctly (I don't know for sure where I saw/heard) Rosberg mentioned something to the effect that Lewis has a head game attitude and getting that 'off' destabilizes him. Max could and might get to him yet, but I think it is more Hamilton needs to focus on what he can control and let the chips fall where they may.

Last race, no politics from the teams, let them race and see who wins!
Atli Thor Johannesson
(Grupo Pro - 1)

País:
Islândia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (3)   Não gostar desta mensagem (3)
Mensagem antiga #1498 colocada 7 Dez 2021, 08:17:22 (Editado em 7 Dez 2021, 08:30:19 por Atli Thor Johannesson) Citar 
Quote ( Roy Mitchell @ December 7th 2021,02:51:06 )

That is Hamilton's card to use when things are going south

I normally agree with you Roy, my friend.

But, do racists in general love or hate Lewis Hamilton?

I don't remember a champion receiving as much hate as Lewis Hamilton, from the getgo... hate that even started way before he was champ.

I don't see anything in his driving style, personality or in his excuses, justifying this hate.

But some people just dislike him for any reason and pick any lame excuse to justify that dislike.
There aren't many drivers as publicly supportive of LBTQ rights, heck even half of them don't seem to care much... But there are many LBTQ "haters", BLM haters..... People that tend to support the same politicians, who also hate the same.
I'm sure many from those ranks hate Lewis as well.. So he if any driver is justified using that, it's him.
But, the racism was clearly visible on F1 forums,, here as well, after that 60/40 Silverstone incident...

I call those jumping the Lewis hate bandwagon, racists.

I know you are not one Roy, as you are a great example of humanity, but I just wanted to put Ham's excuses into perspective, as there is plenty of "there" there!

Now,, I am NOT calling everyone who doesn't like Lewis a racist at all, just pointing out that some are, as people can have a variety of reason to not like someone.

At least, I don't know of any racists who loves Lewis ... So, if any F1 driver actually can use that as an "excuse", it's him. :)

Finn Shaw-McIver
(Grupo Pro - 5)

País:
Escócia 
Certificado: 
Gostar desta mensagem (4)   Não gostar desta mensagem (3)
Mensagem antiga #1499 colocada 7 Dez 2021, 10:49:13 Citar 
You can't say Max doesn't complain, he stormed off the podium and in every interview said 'this isn't F1'? Although it is noticeable that he won't address incidents directly when they are clearly his fault, he just shuts down and makes vague comments aimed at the stewards.

Don't really see how Hamilton has made any errors apart from that one in Baku. If he'd had Verstappens car this year he'd have won the title about 4 races ago. Vettel won his first title and was incredibly composed the entire way through, Verstappen has made countless mistakes and taken his driving over the limit as the pressure is too much for him. Entirely his own fault if he doesn't win the title, if he doesn't change his mentality the same thing will happen if he's involved in a title battle again.
Kshitij Sharma
(Grupo Pro - 13)

País:
Índia 
Certificado: 
Mensagem antiga #1500 colocada 7 Dez 2021, 11:20:24 Citar 
Quote ( Atli Thor Johannesson @ December 7th 2021,08:17:22 )

Quote ( Roy Mitchell @ December 7th 2021,02:51:06 )

But, the racism was clearly visible on F1 forums,, here as well, after that 60/40 Silverstone incident...

I call those jumping the Lewis hate bandwagon, racist

Wow, such amazing logic by lewis fans giving the possibility that people hating him maybe racists or people hates him just because of all those political movements he supports then you are completely misinformed. This support is much above the Race of a person or politics.
Every driver and every team is bound to have haters there as in a rivalry fan of one driver/team will hate the other.
When Sebastian Vettel was dominating he had a huge amount of haters and he received Boos on many podiums just because people don't like domination of one driver/team in this sport.
I have read stories about people hating MSC when he was on a championship streak in the 2000s.

Similarly, much of Lewis hate is about many fans being fed up with one team domination and one driver winning always in the sport by a big margin as no team can come close and people want to see interesting battles and racing like 2007,2008,2010,2012,2016 and this season.

Current era has been the longest one sided domination by one team and they have a second driver who can never challenge the first driver for title so we always have the same winner coming out on top.
This was the 8th consecutive year of the same domination. On the other hand Red Bull had only 4 in which 2010 and 2012 they didn't had the best car as those years McLaren, Red Bull and Ferrari were quite on par and the performance of the cars were dependent on trakcs.
Even for the 2011 and 2013 seasons in many races we saw surprises and Red bull had many circuit which it couldn't win and if you check the winning margins of many of the races in 2011/2013 they were much smaller than Mercedes in 2019 or 2020 for example as compared to other teams.

Similarly, for Ferrari, it was only 5 seasons of domination with MSC.

I know many F1 fans who wanted to see interesting and competitive racing and regularly watched F1 in 2010-2013 now find the sport totally boring only this season we had some interesting racing going on.

For example, let's say if Verstappen or Leclerc or Norris dominate for the next 3-4 seasons then the hate against them will increase too.
Página « 1 2 3 ... 49 [5051 ... 57 58 59 » Ir rapidamente para a página:

Responder a este tópico