Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 93 [9495 96 97 98 » Du-te rapid la pagina:
Autor Subiect: Bye Bye :( 2921 replici
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Posturi: 2728
  Ţară:
Mexic 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #2790 postat Iul 21 2021, 04:54:48 Citează 
Godspeed Jan

Hopefully your RL will be full of the same success you had here,

Little direct interaction with you, but really enjoy your posts and helpfulness.

Feel free to come back again, either as a visitor or as a manager, you know you will always be well received.

Jordy Battello
(Grupa Amateur - 38)

Posturi: 467
  Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2791 postat Iul 21 2021, 11:28:45 Citează 
goodluck Jan in what ever you are gonna do next !
Mauro Saccoccia
(Grupa Amateur - 34)

Posturi: 1062
  Ţară:
Italia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2792 postat Iul 21 2021, 11:58:04 Citează 
Ciao Jan, we already miss u and it has been a honor for me to be your team mate in Nuvolari.
Good luck for everything in RL and a big big virtual hug!

Mauro
Dominik Karda
(Grupa Amateur - 67)

Posturi: 5425
  Ţară:
Cehia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (31)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #2793 postat Iul 23 2021, 17:55:19 (editat ultima dată Iul 23 2021, 17:57:57 de Dominik Karda) Citează 
With people like Martynas, Robin and Jan leaving, it'll take some work to replace them in the community. Therefore I'll be making my announcement in a somewhat lower profile.

Just a few minutes ago I qualified my car on the grid for the 1,045th - and as it will stand for several months at the least - the final time. When I joined this community as that 12-year-old kid, things were different and at times I was being quite annoying but fortunately it got better over time ;)

Now I'm 23 and after having graduated over a year ago, my free time has been increasingly diminishing, and less free time eventually meant less motivation by the time I dropped back to Ama to rebuild, but this time it dropped to the point where I failed to make a race in each of the past two seasons. With this, I feel like it's a good time to announce my impending "retirement" from the game (which will mostly just serve as a break until I gain enough hunger and motivation to retire to GPRO).

Huge thanks go to everyone who supported me throughout the 11 years I spent so far in this community, and I'm extremely glad I got to make friends along the way, whether by means of the Silly Games Forum, being teammates in-game, or chatting in the GPRO Chat or the Discord. There are way too many people I have to thank, so in order to not forget anybody, I will just have to do it collectively... except three teams in particular :)

Those are Incendiary Composition, reAnimated and Brute Force. You made a much better manager than I thought I would ever become. I may have never been in Elite yet, but I managed to build up a pretty respectable track record in the past 5 years.

The thread says "Bye Bye", but from myself it's more like a "See You Later"!
In the meantime, feel free to hit me up on Discord if need be - I'll still be on the GPRO server :P
Dom
Miel Soeterbroek
(Grupa Elite)

Posturi: 3107
  Ţară:
Olanda 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #2794 postat Iul 23 2021, 17:57:55 Citează 
Take care Dom. By the time you hit 40 you'll have plenty of extra time. And kilos. See you then chubby! :P
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Pro - 12)

Posturi: 2728
  Ţară:
Mexic 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #2795 postat Iul 23 2021, 17:58:28 Citează 
Good Luck Dominik

Sad to see you go, but as you said hope to see you back soon, if not as a player just to drop a line or two on the forum
Niels Van Heijster
(Grupa Amateur - 9)

Posturi: 1405
  Ţară:
Olanda 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2796 postat Iul 23 2021, 18:09:20 Citează 
To both @Jan Velske (E) as well as @Dominik Karda (A67) ...

It's both saddening as well as lifting to see good old-GPRO-timers go. Sad in the fact that those well known faces/names are not to return (shortly anyways). You guys will be missed by friends and foes. Not only for playing ball, but for having become part of this in-game-life we sort-of have ...

The only good thing of these GPRO vets leaving, is that more spots become available for all the noobs never getting past PRO. All of the community have to step up though, so these spots do not automatically get gobbled up by Nuvalari, Jaguar, Tiger Racing or any other of the bigger teams. It would be good to see other teams besides the well-known ones to mingle in withing the top 10 of the team standings!

However, as always RL is the only really important thing. So all best to you guys, keep your chins up and soon enough you'll be looking back in for a quick look at minimum or for a comeback as per hope from a lot still in the game ...
Jun Ho
(Grupa Pro - 18)

Posturi: 8525
  Ţară:
Hong Kong 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2797 postat Iul 23 2021, 18:14:22 Citează 
I get no mention from the fellow Troll :(

Gonna miss you on here Dom. Hope to see you on the forums soon anyways :P

Cya on the Discord!
Vladimir Valis
(Grupa Pro - 21)

Posturi: 1654
  Ţară:
Argentina 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2798 postat Iul 23 2021, 18:46:08 Citează 
Sad to see you go Dom, I'll always be grateful for the little Czech help you gave me some months ago :)

Best of luck out there and see you on Discord!
Kyle Morris
(Grupa Pro - 3)

Posturi: 6688
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2799 postat Iul 23 2021, 18:52:24 Citează 
Good riddance Dom, always knew retirement would come before Elite!

Gonna miss you here Dom! Quite a few memories with you around these parts, gonna be weird not seeing you! Guess i have to beat you to it

Kyleman and Robik is breaking up!
Nigel Smith
(Grupa Rookie - 126)

Posturi: 68
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2800 postat Iul 23 2021, 19:14:56 Citează 
Sad to see you retiring Dom! The game will definitely be worse off without your presence.
Craig Templeman
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Posturi: 927
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #2801 postat Iul 23 2021, 19:15:08 Citează 
Wow Dom, sad to see you go.

Good luck for the future in whatever it may hold.

Hope to see you back here one day.
Roy Mitchell
(Grupa Amateur - 67)

Posturi: 5905
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2802 postat Iul 23 2021, 19:30:27 Citează 
It was good to be teammates and then race competitors. Real life happens when you make plans. Hope you have a great future, mate.
Cameron Halsall
(Grupa Amateur - 25)

Posturi: 1104
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2803 postat Iul 23 2021, 19:35:59 Citează 
Bye Dom
Stuart Aspey
(Grupa Amateur - 43)

Posturi: 378
  Ţară:
Țara Galilor 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #2804 postat Iul 23 2021, 19:40:01 (editat ultima dată Iul 23 2021, 19:40:34 de Stuart Aspey) Citează 
These past couple of years have been fun and I don't want to leave, but as work and home life are taking up more and more time, I have decided to step down.

I have climbed nowhere near the great heights of Jan, but this game has been my home for so long.
Sebastian Jóźwiak
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Posturi: 1376
  Ţară:
Polonia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2805 postat Iul 23 2021, 19:51:02 Citează 
Sad to see you leave Dom, be sure to check back sometime :)
Andrea Squizzato1
(Grupa Master - 3)

Posturi: 3594
  Ţară:
Italia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (6)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #2806 postat Iul 24 2021, 17:24:08 Citează 
Came here a bit late, was busy taking clothes off to start my trip to Belgium.

It's sad that you're quitting the game Jan, but your successes won't be forgotten neither your contribution for making this team better will. Who would've imagined several years ago that Nuvo would've won team championship and nobody actually were surprised about it, like if it was an obvious one? I believe this achievement is a well deserved reward for our fantastic job, and it weights even more since we obtained it without coordinating plans and with two managers contributing in a limited way because they joined too recently. For one Nuvo leaving, we have many others growing, so there will be a bit of you in future successes too :)

You've been one of the strongest managers we had, probably one of the strongest of GPRO too. I'm sure you would've challenged Roland on winning Elite championship, but looks like your next challenges will be out of here. So, good luck in RL mate, I'm sure you will have no problems achieving your goals with ease!

Also bye to Dom, it's always sad to see well known names quitting the game. I hope you will stay around and come back having fun with us one day.
Juan Pereyra
(Grupa Amateur - 54)

Posturi: 3064
  Ţară:
Argentina 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2807 postat Iul 24 2021, 17:34:29 Citează 
Quote ( Dominik Karda @ July 23rd 2021,17:55:19 )

With people like Martynas, Robin and Jan leaving, it'll take some work to replace them in the community. Therefore I'll be making my announcement in a somewhat lower profile.

Just a few minutes ago I qualified my car on the grid for the 1,045th - and as it will stand for several months at the least - the final time. When I joined this community as that 12-year-old kid, things were different and at times I was being quite annoying but fortunately it got better over time ;)

Now I'm 23 and after having graduated over a year ago, my free time has been increasingly diminishing, and less free time eventually meant less motivation by the time I dropped back to Ama to rebuild, but this time it dropped to the point where I failed to make a race in each of the past two seasons. With this, I feel like it's a good time to announce my impending "retirement" from the game (which will mostly just serve as a break until I gain enough hunger and motivation to retire to GPRO).

Huge thanks go to everyone who supported me throughout the 11 years I spent so far in this community, and I'm extremely glad I got to make friends along the way, whether by means of the Silly Games Forum, being teammates in-game, or chatting in the GPRO Chat or the Discord. There are way too many people I have to thank, so in order to not forget anybody, I will just have to do it collectively... except three teams in particular :)

Those are Incendiary Composition, reAnimated and Brute Force. You made a much better manager than I thought I would ever become. I may have never been in Elite yet, but I managed to build up a pretty respectable track record in the past 5 years.

The thread says "Bye Bye", but from myself it's more like a "See You Later"!
In the meantime, feel free to hit me up on Discord if need be - I'll still be on the GPRO server :P
Dom

So Sad to see you are leaving the game Dominik!! nice times in R20. I do hope aee you in future.
Good luck in real world.
Jonathan Beagles
(Grupa Pro - 20)

Posturi: 6125
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2808 postat Iul 24 2021, 19:29:26 Citează 
Sorry to see you go Dom - been great having you around the forums for the past few years :)
Martti Kaasik
(Grupa Master - 2)

Posturi: 1223
  Ţară:
Estonia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2809 postat Iul 25 2021, 10:56:14 Citează 
@Dominik Karda (R22) All the best to you in RL and we will be waiting your return.
Mick Ridley
(Grupa Pro - 16)

Echipa GPRO
Posturi: 2604
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2810 postat Iul 25 2021, 11:18:21 Citează 
Good luck in RL Dom, see you back here soon mate :)
Roland Jakobsson
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Posturi: 107
  Ţară:
Suedia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2811 postat Iul 25 2021, 12:27:22 Citează 
@Stuart Aspey (A43) Sorry to see you leaving, saw your name when I occasionally watched what happened in my old group P9 :)
Ivan Silva
(Grupa Pro - 1)

Posturi: 5068
  Ţară:
Portugalia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2812 postat Iul 25 2021, 13:37:59 Citează 
Quote ( Stuart Aspey @ July 23rd 2021,19:40:01 )

These past couple of years have been fun and I don't want to leave, but as work and home life are taking up more and more time, I have decided to step down.

I have climbed nowhere near the great heights of Jan, but this game has been my home for so long.

You're gonna miss us and come back in 2 seasons ;)
Its been a pleasure to race alongside you mate.
Joachim Rang2
(Grupa Elite)

Posturi: 316
  Ţară:
Germania 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (33)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #2813 postat Iul 29 2021, 14:17:17 Citează 
Hi there,

it is time for me to say Goodbye as well! I've decided to not race next season and take a break from the game. It might be forever, it might be just temporary but for now it's the end of the road.

This is an incredible game! I loved (and love) it: it has depth, good progression, interesting trade-offs and an awesome community - playing this was a great enjoyment, reaching the top and getting a title was a superb and very satisfying experience.

Unfortunately my motivation has been declining for some time now and is not coming back. Having spent a lot of time and effort on this game I feel playing this casually is a change I can't quite make, so I decided to pull the plug.

I guess I will stay around for a while, maybe even post something from time to time - we'll see!

Thank you everyone for the great time I had here, I said it before but I will say it again all my success is a product of the Malati team, which I will miss a lot!

Cheers!
Jun Ho
(Grupa Amateur - 52)

Posturi: 8525
  Ţară:
Hong Kong 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2814 postat Iul 29 2021, 14:22:29 Citează 
Damn, sorry to see you go Joachim. Hope you stay for the GPRO Chess League, which should be revived soon :P

Good luck for the future!
George Togas
(Grupa Pro - 13)

Posturi: 1634
  Ţară:
Grecia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2815 postat Iul 29 2021, 14:23:40 Citează 
Someone please close this thread.

Sad to see another champion leave the game.
Good luck in real life Joachim
Josh Clark
(Grupa Master - 4)

Posturi: 6667
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2816 postat Iul 29 2021, 14:25:01 (editat ultima dată Iul 29 2021, 14:25:07 de Josh Clark) Citează 
Wow, sad news. It was fun attempting to race you Joachim, you had a few more titles in you yet I imagine, same as Jan.

All the best and hope to see you back soon :)
Thijs Rieken
(Grupa Amateur - 42)

Posturi: 1042
  Ţară:
Olanda 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2817 postat Iul 29 2021, 14:32:14 Citează 
Quote ( Joachim Rang @ July 29th 2021,14:17:17 )

Hi there,

it is time for me to say Goodbye as well! I've decided to not race next season and take a break from the game. It might be forever, it might be just temporary but for now it's the end of the road.

This is an incredible game! I loved (and love) it: it has depth, good progression, interesting trade-offs and an awesome community - playing this was a great enjoyment, reaching the top and getting a title was a superb and very satisfying experience.

Unfortunately my motivation has been declining for some time now and is not coming back. Having spent a lot of time and effort on this game I feel playing this casually is a change I can't quite make, so I decided to pull the plug.

I guess I will stay around for a while, maybe even post something from time to time - we'll see!

Thank you everyone for the great time I had here, I said it before but I will say it again all my success is a product of the Malati team, which I will miss a lot!

Cheers!

Well you are going out with a couple of brilliant seasons recently just like your fellow countryman Jan :)

Sometimes it's best to take a step back for a while. Who knows what happens in the future! We hope to be seeing you again when motivation kicks back in
Graham Mercer
(Grupa Master - 1)

Posturi: 2008
  Ţară:
Australia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2818 postat Iul 29 2021, 14:33:30 Citează 
Good luck Joachim, sad to see another good one going.
Jordy Battello
(Grupa Amateur - 38)

Posturi: 467
  Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #2819 postat Iul 29 2021, 14:43:57 Citează 
good luck Joachim you wil be missed
Pagina « 1 2 3 ... 93 [9495 96 97 98 » Du-te rapid la pagina:

Răspunde la acest subiect