Pagina [12 3 ... 22 23 24 » Du-te rapid la pagina:
Autor Subiect: [F1] 2020 season 708 replici
Norbert Márfi
(Grupa Amateur - 28)

Posturi: 1977
  Ţară:
Ungaria 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #1 postat Dec 1 2019, 18:28:51 Citează 
The 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship is a planned motor racing championship for Formula One cars which would be the 71st running of the Formula One World Championship. The championship is recognised by the governing body of international motorsport, the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), as the highest class of competition for open-wheel racing cars. Starting in March and ending in November, the championship is due to be contested over 22 Grands Prix, which makes the 2020 championship the longest in the sport's history. Drivers and teams will compete for the titles of World Drivers' Champion and World Constructors' Champion respectively.

Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes are the reigning World Drivers' and World Constructors' champions respectively, after they both won their sixth championships in 2019.
Cameron Halsall
(Grupa Amateur - 61)

Posturi: 1104
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #2 postat Dec 1 2019, 19:33:31 Citează 
Right, so will Hamilton go to Ferrari in 2021?
Christopher Batchlor
(Grupa Rookie - 166)

Posturi: 1227
  Ţară:
S.U.A. 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #3 postat Dec 1 2019, 19:54:01 Citează 
I think he will stay at Mercedes unless Ferrari decide that Sebastian Vettel isn't their man for 2021.
Josh Clark
(Grupa Pro - 23)

Posturi: 6667
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #4 postat Dec 1 2019, 19:56:41 Citează 
I don't think there is any reason for Hamilton to go to Ferrari, and Ferrari have 5 drivers currently in F2 right now waiting for their chance. In two years time Leclerc will be experienced enough to drive the team forward, and Ferrari can go back to their usual driver favouritism.
George Slater4
(Grupa Elite)

Posturi: 603
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #5 postat Dec 1 2019, 19:56:42 Citează 
Nice copy and paste from Wikipedia in the OP 😛
Matija Gjurčević
(Grupa Rookie - 184)

Posturi: 398
  Ţară:
Croația 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #6 postat Dec 1 2019, 22:39:20 (editat ultima dată Dec 1 2019, 22:40:35 de Matija Gjurčević) Citează 
Quote ( Norbert Márfi @ December 1st 2019,18:28:51 )

The 2020 FIA Formula One World Championship is a planned motor racing championship for Formula One cars which would be the 71st running of the Formula One World Championship. The championship is recognised by the governing body of international motorsport, the Fédération Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), as the highest class of competition for open-wheel racing cars. Starting in March and ending in November, the championship is due to be contested over 22 Grands Prix, which makes the 2020 championship the longest in the sport's history. Drivers and teams will compete for the titles of World Drivers' Champion and World Constructors' Champion respectively.

Lewis Hamilton and Mercedes are the reigning World Drivers' and World Constructors' champions respectively, after they both won their sixth championships in 2019.

Did you copy that from Wikipedia? xd

Edit: Just noticed somebody pointed that out before me xd

Quote ( George Slater @ December 1st 2019,19:56:42 )

Nice copy and paste from Wikipedia in the OP 😛
Andy Goodall
(Grupa Pro - 14)

Posturi: 357
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (0)
Postare veche #7 postat Dec 2 2019, 07:24:43 Citează 
Quote ( Josh Clark @ December 1st 2019,19:56:41 )

I don't think there is any reason for Hamilton to go to Ferrari,

Unless there is another record up for grabs in winning the WDC with 3 different teams? Schumi 2, Senna 2, Prost 2, Laura 2, Stewart 2.

Ah. Fangio 4!! This is why IMO Fangio is and will be the greatest ever.
Tim Wagner
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Posturi: 6250
  Ţară:
Germania 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (0)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #8 postat Dec 3 2019, 12:42:33 (editat ultima dată Dec 3 2019, 12:43:12 de Tim Wagner) Citează 
With those Lewis Hamilton to Ferrari rumours, I think signs are pointing towards a Mercedes exit by 2021.... There are also rumours of Toto Wolff going to replace Chase Carey and Mercedes still didn't sign the Concorde Agreement for 2021 onwards and they are building up their Formula E team.

It's a similiar fate that could take Renault out as well, the corporates behind the F1 Team want to save money.

I hate Toto Wolff with a passion so that's a bright future to look towards to, unless he really replaces Chase Carey.
Bas Gijrath
(Grupa Rookie - 37)

Posturi: 1
  Ţară:
Olanda 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #9 postat Dec 9 2019, 20:48:28 Citează 
Quote ( Tim Wagner @ December 3rd 2019,12:42:33 )

With those Lewis Hamilton to Ferrari rumours, I think signs are pointing towards a Mercedes exit by 2021.... There are also rumours of Toto Wolff going to replace Chase Carey and Mercedes still didn't sign the Concorde Agreement for 2021 onwards and they are building up their Formula E team.

It's a similiar fate that could take Renault out as well, the corporates behind the F1 Team want to save money.

I hate Toto Wolff with a passion so that's a bright future to look towards to, unless he really replaces Chase Carey.

That would be fun
Jay De Snoo
(Grupa Amateur - 2)

Posturi: 928
  Ţară:
Olanda 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #10 postat Dec 9 2019, 22:02:40 (editat ultima dată Dec 9 2019, 22:04:07 de Jay De Snoo) Citează 
Vettel probably holds the key for 2021 season. If he isn't moving than likely none of the big ones moves. With both Leclerc and Verstappen being the big prospects for future titles (and a bunch of outsiders).

WHY?
The real question is, will Ferrari give Vettel a new (comparable(!)) contract?
In my opinion that answer is 'no' they won't (with the focus on comparable) if Leclerc beats him again in 2020.
Will Vettel then accept a hugely downgraded contract? He might not as one of the richest drivers around but moreover one of the few F1 fathers in F1 plus being an honest but also honareable person)

If so, it will open doors but honestly I don't see teams choosing for combinations like:
Mercedes: Hamilton - Verstappen
Ferrari: Leclerc- Vertappen
Ferrari: Leclerc - Hamilton
Red Bull: Verstappen - Vettel

UNLESS one of both drivers clearly accepts a role as 2nd driver. In those terms Verstappen- Vettel is most likely, as is a move from Ricciardo to Ferrari then.

Marcelo Ascencio
(Grupa Amateur - 91)

Posturi: 6153
  Ţară:
Argentina 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #11 postat Dec 9 2019, 22:14:45 Citează 

Quote ( Jay De Snoo @ December 9th 2019,22:02:40 )

If so, it will open doors but honestly I don't see teams choosing for combinations like:

I don't see why not..
McLaren: Verstappen -Sainz
Williams: Verstappen - Russell
Alfa Romeo: Raikkonën - Verstappen
Racing Point: Verstappen - Stroll

and so on...

Stuart Foster
(Grupa Amateur - 93)

Posturi: 12459
  Ţară:
Țara Galilor 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #12 postat Dec 9 2019, 23:19:32 (editat ultima dată Dec 9 2019, 23:29:32 de Stuart Foster) Citează 
I would not be surprised Hamilton moves to Ferrari then by January.

Question is, would Verstappen really take a seat at Mercedes if it looks like they've peaked and everyone at the team is jumping ship with investment switching to its electric team? Mercedes still have not signed up to the 2021 concorde agreement. Toto Wolff's future is already in doubt, and rumours abound that he's expected to take the helm of the Formula E team from 2021. The rumour at the moment is Wolff will manage the F1 team until the mid-season break, with James Allison taking over until the end of the year.

I think Verstappen might choose to stay where he is. Perhaps the most obvious one would be Ricciardo. Or maybe Lewis and Seb just swap places. It would probably suit Seb better to have an agreeable team mate like Bottas to sit on his rear wing. It's not like Charles is signing up to that (and good for him in getting his elbows out too).

I sense a decline coming for Mercedes either way. Or them leaving F1 completely after next year. Why would anyone choose to go their at this moment unless you've either nowhere else to go or your own team's future is in question. Hence Ricciardo and Vettel being the obvious candidates for a move to Merc. F1 could be without both Merc and Renault from 2021. That would be quite big news I think.

Kyle Morris
(Grupa Pro - 7)

Posturi: 6688
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #13 postat Dec 9 2019, 23:34:53 Citează 
I can't see anyone but Russell in that Merc 2021 seat if they are still around. Verstappen should stick to red bull, especially if Honda stays in the sport, the new regs that look to reintroduce ground effects could play nicely into Red Bulls hands. Verstappen or Hamilton won't be happy having a competitive teammate beside them at this stage of their careers. Jay is right though, Vettel holds all the cards for everyone. If he stays at Ferrari, expect another season of people staying in their teams, except perhaps Bottas, as for other teams

Force Racing Lance Point will stick with their drivers. Stroll has a contract for as long as his daddy still has a team
Renault may not even be in F1 either, but i can't see things changing their either, especially if Merc hasnt got a seat for Ocon
Alfa may chance it on Mick Schumacher, especially if Raikkonen retires at the end of the season, and if they scrap Gio, they may need another driver. Ghiotto perhaps?
Haas looks to be trying to get Fittipaldi into a seat, so it'll be bye bye Grosjean
Alpha Tauri, noone is ready, Vips needs to go into F2 first, so may stay the same
Mclaren - Cant see it changing at all
Williams - This is a tough one, will they even be on the grid? I reckon Latifi and maybe bottas? Or anyone round with money?

Jay De Snoo
(Grupa Amateur - 2)

Ţară:
Olanda 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #14 postat Dec 9 2019, 23:43:10 (editat ultima dată Dec 9 2019, 23:52:20 de Jay De Snoo) Citează 
Quote ( Marcelo Ascencio @ December 9th 2019,22:14:45 )

Quote ( Jay De Snoo @ December 9th 2019,22:02:40 )

I don't see why not..
McLaren: Verstappen -Sainz
Williams: Verstappen - Russell
Alfa Romeo: Raikkonën - Verstappen
Racing Point: Verstappen - Stroll

and so on...

Excellent troll. I'll baite. Give me 1 good reason why Verstappen would move to any of those teams...

I'm a F1 fan for about 35 years, and although I like a countrymen doing well (who wouldn't!), not a driver or team fan of any at all.

And with that being said, I can't take anyone seriously about F1 who doesn't put Verstappen in the same talent pool as Senna, Schumacher, Hamilton (if he was back then) were put when they were young. IMO he might have the same rough talent as Senna had. I'll take if for granted that none takes that seriously cause of my flag. So be it.

Marcelo Ascencio
(Grupa Amateur - 91)

Posturi: 6153
  Ţară:
Argentina 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #15 postat Dec 10 2019, 01:54:42 (editat ultima dată Dec 10 2019, 01:59:11 de Marcelo Ascencio) Citează 
Verstappen will not move to any other team, he already have a top level team, RBR is not any less than the Ferraris, and will be catching the Mercedes soon. Top 3 teams only have the enemy within. If Mercedes chooses to leave the F1 will be a move like Renault in the 90's.. tired of winning, but I believe they have a big opportunity in 2021 and if they choose to go, makes no difference for Verstappen, And BTW, Verstappen, Hamilton and Vettel are no way going to get mixed in the same team ever.
And if anyone moves to Mercedes in the event of HAmilton leaving, my coin is to Ocon
Michael Jones
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Posturi: 1387
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (2)   Nu-mi place acest post (3)
Postare veche #16 postat Dec 10 2019, 14:53:31 Citează 
I would like to see Lewis move to Williams .

I can remember when he was at mclaren and Niki said come to merc and see if you can do better than Schumi had done with the car..

Im sure if he moved to Williams sponsor money would flow into the team..

But I still thinks he wants to win more titles yet so Merc it is then for now .
James Berriman
(Grupa Master - 5)

Posturi: 983
  Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #17 postat Feb 19 2020, 16:12:23 (editat ultima dată Feb 19 2020, 16:16:36 de James Berriman) Citează 
Testing times are looking fairly promising for Williams so far,, would be fantastic for them to get their ducks lined up again :D

Russell is looking great already! but what's Latifi's work history like?? Frank usually knows a good driver, recognises the uses of pay drivers as well..

Quote ( Michael Jones @ December 10th 2019,14:53:31 )

If Williams did have a resurgence over a few seasons,, I think Lewis might like the idea of a swansong season at 1 of F1's classic teams - Ferrari or Williams.
Would be awesome !!
Dominique Tranquille
(Grupa Amateur - 9)

Posturi: 1425
  Ţară:
Gibraltar 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #18 postat Feb 19 2020, 16:19:43 Citează 

I can remember when he was at mclaren and Niki said come to merc and see if you can do better than Schumi had done with the car..

Hamilton in anything but a championship contending car...? Never going to happen
MG van Rensburg
(Grupa Amateur - 44)

Posturi: 1718
  Ţară:
Africa de Sud 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #19 postat Feb 19 2020, 16:29:24 (editat ultima dată Feb 19 2020, 16:30:16 de MG van Rensburg) Citează 
Quote ( Dominique Tranquille @ February 19th 2020,16:19:43 )

Hamilton in anything but a championship contending car...? Never going to happen

Didnt he kinda do that when he went over to Merc in the first place after winning with Mclaren?

Cant really fault the guy for wanting the best ccn chance to push for the champ record count either
Michael Jones
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #20 postat Mar 4 2020, 11:29:34 Citează 
So what penalty did the FIA give Ferrari for last yrs fuel flow cheat?
Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo
(Grupa Master - 3)

Posturi: 2729
  Ţară:
Mexic 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #21 postat Mar 4 2020, 13:53:11 Citează 
Quote ( Michael Jones @ March 4th 2020,11:29:34 )

So what penalty did the FIA give Ferrari for last yrs fuel flow cheat?

The penalty is that they have to design the way to avoid this loophole in the future.

Ferrari used a non disclosed loophole which they have to aid to close it.

In a way it is similar to many other loopholes (f-ducts, double diffusers, DAS) that have been used, only that this one isn't as visible or evident to other teams.

I wouldn't consider it cheating, just exploiting an opportunity.
Jasper Coosemans1
(Grupa Elite)

Posturi: 3021
  Ţară:
Belgia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #22 postat Mar 4 2020, 13:55:30 Citează 
Quote ( Eduardo Sanchez Carenzo @ March 4th 2020,13:53:11 )

Ferrari used a non disclosed loophole which they have to aid to close it.

Who said that? The FIA clearly didn't. If it was a loophole and the car was compliant with the regulations, why didn't the FIA say that it was legal?
Michael Jones
(Grupa Pro - 25)

Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #23 postat Mar 4 2020, 14:33:05 (editat ultima dată Mar 4 2020, 14:36:48 de Michael Jones) Citează 
The governing body issued a series of Technical Directives towards the end of the 2019 campaign which appeared to correlate with a decrease in performance from the Ferrari SF90

https://www.planetf1.com/news/ferrari-engine-legal/

https://www.autosport.com/f1/news/148535/f1-teams-may-take-l...

One of the reasons for the FIA electing to reach a settlement over the Ferrari matter is that it was likely unable to prove beyond doubt that the team had broken the regulations; while the outfit itself could not show that it had definitely complied with the rules at all time.
Daniel Mendes
(Grupa Amateur - 51)

Posturi: 41
  Ţară:
Brazilia 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (1)   Nu-mi place acest post (2)
Postare veche #24 postat Mar 4 2020, 16:03:24 (editat ultima dată Mar 4 2020, 16:07:38 de Daniel Mendes) Citează 
I honestly believe this could be a cool line-up:

Mercedes: Verstappen/Russell
Ferrari: LeClerc/Ricciardo
Red Bull: Vettel/Albon
McLaren: Sainz/Latifi
Renault: Ocon/Gasly
AlfaTauri: Kvyat/Matsushita
Aston Martin: Norris/Magnussen
Haas: Grosjean/Perez
Alfa Romeo: Giovinazzi/Schumacher
Williams: Hamilton/Alesi (a dream, I know)

Roy Mitchell
(Grupa Amateur - 88)

Posturi: 5905
  Ţară:
Canada 
Certificare: 
Îmi place acest post (3)   Nu-mi place acest post (1)
Postare veche #25 postat Mar 4 2020, 23:32:46 Citează 
What are you smoking?
Bálint Turi-Kováts
(Grupa Rookie - 57)

Posturi: 772
  Ţară:
Ungaria 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #26 postat Mar 12 2020, 12:29:49 (editat ultima dată Mar 12 2020, 12:29:58 de Bálint Turi-Kováts) Citează 
No Australian GP thread yet, probably no need for it now... McLaren Racing withdraws from the 2020 Formula 1 Australian Grand Prix. (team member tested positive for coronavirus)

https://twitter.com/McLarenF1/status/1238062852306583552
Jay De Snoo
(Grupa Pro - 1)

Ţară:
Olanda 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #27 postat Mar 12 2020, 12:34:39 (editat ultima dată Mar 12 2020, 12:35:37 de Jay De Snoo) Citează 
EDIT: Nevermind soomebody else already posted McLaren withdrawing
Tom Byrne
(Grupa Rookie - 101)

Posturi: 245
  Ţară:
Australia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #28 postat Mar 12 2020, 12:49:36 Citează 
I think my prediction in the Oscars thread has already been proven right jesus
Graham Mercer
(Grupa Pro - 4)

Posturi: 2008
  Ţară:
Australia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #29 postat Mar 12 2020, 12:51:07 (editat ultima dată Mar 12 2020, 12:51:48 de Graham Mercer) Citează 
disregard
Michael Jones
(Grupa Amateur - 8)

Ţară:
Anglia 
Certificare: 
Postare veche #30 postat Mar 12 2020, 17:41:34 Citează 
I heard that Ferrari have been handed P1 & P2 in the results of the Australian GP.

Pagina [12 3 ... 22 23 24 » Du-te rapid la pagina:

Răspunde la acest subiect